• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

This story continues from An Unexpected Encounter Chapter 1.

*****

Michelle forced her dick all the way in, using her hands to pull his head forward and forcing Phil to go balls deep. She held him there for a second, and then pulled all the way back out. She kept it less than an inch from his mouth.

Phil had never sucked dick before. And here he was, sitting on a couch in a beautiful woman's apartment with one right in front of his face. A minute ago, he'd been in ecstasy, face first in Michelle's ass eagerly rimming her as porn played on the TV in front of them.

Now, he was no longer running his tongue over her asshole. He was looking up at her, trying to see her face above her massive tits, trying to will away the hard penis she'd just used to slap him in the face and subsequently thrust into his mouth.

Phil opened his mouth to say something but as soon as he did, Michelle seized the opportunity and all that came out was a mumbled sound that wasn't understandable. This time, Michelle didn't pull out so fast. Instead, she forced Phil's head up and down on her cock while she thrusted at the same time.

"OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!" Michelle screamed. "Damnit I've been waiting to get into your mouth since I noticed the first tongue ring. Now, quit sitting on that couch and get down on your knees."

As Phil complied with her order, he noticed Carol had started to talk over from the other side of the room. She was stripping off her clothes as she walked. Phil was fixated on her tits. When she took off her top, they bounced around before her bra finally settled them back into place. As she walked toward him, they continued to jiggle with each step, like Pamela Anderson's tits on the intro to Baywatch he'd watched as a kid.

"Excuse me, you came back with me, not her, now fucking suck MY dick," Michelle said as Phil realized he'd been staring at Carol who had stopped a few steps away. "And you three know that I get him until I tell you to come over, which you also know I have done yet." Phil thought, so it WAS a competition!

Caitlyn and Alisha ignored Michelle's command and started to move across the room. Caitlyn had nearly stripped naked and was fumbling with getting her pants off as Alisha started to cross the room. When Caitlyn looked up and saw she was about to be the last one to get to Phil, she nearly faceplanted as she practically ran across the room, yanking her pants off on the way. She bumped into Alisha on the way.

"Damn Caitlyn, slow the fuck down, he's not going anywhere. Look at him, he's enjoying this too much," Alisha said through a sly smile and knowing eyes. Phil didn't know what to feel. He was starting to enjoy this. He wasn't sure why; there were any number of reasons it could be. He'd always been a tits man, and these were some of the biggest he'd ever seen here in this room. He was the center of attention, even if it was for four transsexual women all hellbent on taking advantage of him. And secretly, or not so secretly now, he was starting to get turned on from sucking Michelle's cock and the thought of sucking the other three women made him even harder.

How Alisha had known, he didn't know. At least he didn't until he realized he had brought his hands up to help in fellatio. He was using his right hand to stroke Michelle's dick whenever it wasn't in his mouth entirely. He'd started alternating between bobbing up and down all the way balls deep to coming up to just keep her head in his mouth and sucking on it while running his tongue rings over the head and stroking her shaft with his hand. With his left hand, he'd been playing with her balls, but had adjusted to just his thumb massaging her scrotum while using his index and middle fingers to play with her ass.

Michelle pulled him off her dick. "I think we've been fooled. You've definitely sucked dick haven't you? Go on, admit it, tell us how you suck cock."

This time when he opened his mouth, Michelle didn't force her cock in as he expected her to. He looked up at her, taking in those great breasts again and through heavy breathing he said, "Never. This is my first time. I thought you were going to suck mine after you ripped off my pants."

"Well then you're a natural. You'd better not get tired though, because you've got three more to take care of, and- " Michelle was cut off.

"He's only got two more for now, I'm getting some of his dick NOW!" Caitlyn exclaimed. She hadn't been able to contain herself any longer. She banged into Michelle, knocking her away from Phil. Michelle tried to slap her but missed. Caitlyn pulled him back to his feet and pulled his mouth to hers. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and pulled his hands to her tits. He was right, they were bigger than Carol's. They were the biggest he'd ever seen. She immediately wrapped her hand around his cock and gently pushed him onto the ottoman by the couch with the other. She dropped to her knees, rubbing her tits over Phil's cock as she slid to the floor. Phil still hadn't caught a good view of Caitlyn's cock and now it was hidden by the footrest and her massive tits.

By now, Carol was also naked. She had a 7" completely shaved cock that was standing to attention and she looked like she couldn't wait another second. Michelle looked at her and said, "Well you two might as well get in here too.

Michelle and Carol both stepped up to the sides of the ottoman at the same time. Phil was too busy pulling Caitlyn's head up and down on his cock to notice.

Carol cleared her throat, loudly. "UHHMM HMM HM." Phil ignored her on purpose. "Hey fucker, you're not getting that without giving something away too!" She said and slapped him in the face, not softly either but not hard either. Phil reached up with both hands, taking Carol's erection with his right and Michelle's with his left. He started stroking each woman's cock. He'd alternate sucking on one's cock and then the other.

Then he tried something on Carol. When he came back to her crotch area, he ran his tongue all the way down her shaft and took both her testicles into his mouth. He rolled them around before just sucking on one while stroking her shaft. "Oh don't stop doing that! Don't stop..."

Alisha had moved over to the group after what seemed like forever without her taking part. She stood above Caitlyn, looking down at the whole scene in front of her. She bit Carol's neck affectionately from the side and moved up to nibbling on her ear. "You can't cum yet," she whispered into Carol's ear. Then she grabbed Phil by the throat. "Spit her balls out and quit stroking her cock." Phil thought he was going to cum as his air was cut off by her powerful hand. "HEY! YOU. WILL. NOT. CUM. YET. EITHER." She told him. She pulled Caitlyn off Phil's cock by her hair. Caitlyn sprang to her feet in anger to look up at the ebony beauty.

"Who made you the boss?" she said with a mixture of Phil's pre-cum and her own saliva running over her chin and down to those perfect breasts. For the first time, Phil saw her cock. It was huge. As she stood there staring face to face with Alisha, Phil had a front row ticket to looking at both of them. Alisha still was wearing her mini dress, which had ridden up to expose her incredible ass and her massive black dick.

Despite being nearly a foot shorter than Alisha, Caitlyn's cock reach up to about two inches up Alisha's own massive shaft. They both were completely bald and had to be about 10" in length, but Caitlyn's was thicker by a little. She had the biggest tits, the biggest dick, and apparently, the biggest attention in Phil.

Caitlyn turned to Phil and again pulled his mouth to hers. She emptied her mouth of any of the pre-cum and saliva mix that she had left. Then she giggled, "Please get on your knees, it's time to repay the favor Phil." Phil quickly obliged. Alisha and Caitlyn stepped forth together. Phil, now with an incredible amount of pre-cum from Michelle, Carol, and now his own and saliva in his mouth, drooled onto each hand and took hold of the two monster cocks in front of his face.

He took turns on Caitlyn and Alisha like he had with Michelle and Carol. Michelle walked out of the room with her erection bouncing along and pointing the way. Carol forced her way back into the oral session and suddenly Phil was jerking two dicks while sucking a third. No matter which penis was in his mouth, all three transexuals were using their hands to force his head up and down. He was deepthroating them and they were holding him there, choking him with their huge members. Saliva and pre-cum ran over his chin and from each of the cocks.

Michelle came back with a bottle of oil. "It's about time, Michelle. Where's the box?" Alisha asked her, taking the oil.

"Would you be patient, I couldn't decide which one I wanted to use. I'll be right back with the box, and you know it's not a box," Michelle answered.

"Just go get it!" Caitlyn practically screamed as she buried her dick in the back of Phil's throat. No one could tell if she was talking to Michelle or Phil.

As Michelle left the room again, Alisha stepped back from Phil and finally removed her dress. Her tits were the smallest in the room, but still looked fantastic, well-shaped and perky nipples standing up. Phil's guess from earlier was probably pretty close at 34C. Instead of returning her cock to Phil's mouth, she started pouring the sensual oil over Phil's body and rubbing it in from his shoulders down. The other two pulled him to his feet and continued to rub the oil in everywhere. Caitlyn couldn't stop stroking his cock and took him back into her mouth again. Carol and Alisha didn't stop her this time, they were too focused on his ass.

"I can't wait for this."

"Me either, this has to be one of the nicest asses I've ever seen on a man."

"Think he can handle that piece of black meat?"

"He'd better, because he doesn't have a choice."

Caitlyn released his cock from the back of her throat to say, "Fucking right he better, because I'm taking that ass if it's the last thing I do." She looked up at Phil, "You want this don't you? Don't you? You want our huge dicks in your ass. What else do you want?"

"I want you all to fuck me while I suck the rest. And I want to fuck you too. While I get fucked and suck dick."

Phil never imagined a night like this. It was nearly 6:00am. He'd been in Michelle's apartment for an hour and a half.

That's when she came back into the living room with what Alisha must have meant by the box. It looked like an inverted chair. It was covered in black leather and Phil knew right away what it was for. Michelle set it on the floor in the middle of the room. By now, Phil was slippery smooth with oil. Michelle just pointed to it and Phil dropped to his knees. He lowered his chest to it which forced his ass into the air. It had handles at the lowest point near his head for him to hold onto.

As she rubbed her fingers over his asshole, Caitlyn said, "Tell Michelle what you want. She brought you back here for this, tell her what you.. need."

Michelle said, "Yes, tell me. Tell me what you need. I want to hear it for myself. Tell me. Beg me. Beg!"

Phil moaned as Michelle moved her hand to his ass. She slapped it and moved to his hole. "Fuck me Michelle! Please! Fuck my-" She slid a finger in. "ASS!" She moved in and out a few times, then added another finger." "Yes, fuck me. Now, fucking shove your cock in my ass!"

Michelle continued to play. Carol had kneeled down in front of Phil and stroked her cock in front of his face. Phil started to suck on it but then Michelle took all her fingers out of his ass. He sat up on his knees and twisted around. He grabbed Michelle and pulled her the rest of the way to her knees and guided her cock to his asshole. Phil grabbed her by the throat and said, "Fuck. Me. Now." As he twisted back to the front and started to suck on Carol's cock, Michelle thrust her way in.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • An Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds