• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dawn Meets Her Match Ch. 02

Dawn Meets Her Match Ch. 02

A special thank you to Goodiegoodie88 for her guidance in the flow of the story, and her editing prowess.

*****

Marcus swung the car into the state park pulling up to the main gate as she nuzzled her lips around him. She looked up with an unsure glance, but a well-placed hand to the back of her head encouraged her not to stop. It was more than encouragement as she quickly found herself gagging, the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat. His reaction was totally non-committal as he spoke to the ranger, paid the entrance fee, then sped away. She realized at that moment that she totally belonged to him. The feeling was new and completely exhilarating.

As soon as he parked, he slid from the seat dropping her gently to the fabric, forcing her to wait for his command. She heard the trunk open, then close quickly. He appeared at her car door, pulled off the sexy heels she'd worn just for him, and pulled her by the hand to her bare feet. He handed her a tiny pair of red silky shorts and a paper thin white halter top. She knew by the look on his face what he wanted. He wanted no questions. He wanted only her obedience. She pulled at the string around her neck and the little dress fell to her feet.

Dawn stood before him (and the few individuals who happened to walk by) in all her naked glory. For the first time, she felt completely and totally safe. She truly did not care that she was nude because she knew that he was there to protect her. Even the few snickers that she received did not affect her. She simply waited under his gaze until he gave her the command to get dressed. She slipped the halter top on and as she pulled it into place, marveling at how tightly it fit. She felt as if she were wearing nothing at all, her nipples standing to attention almost immediately. The shorts slid over her hips leaving nearly half of her ass showing. She wondered for a second why the shorts zipped up the side, but it only took a glance at herself to discover the answer. If the zipper had been in front, it would have obscured how the fabric pulled tightly against her still-wet pussy, and he was clearly intent on her hiding nothing. He looked her up and down, then smiled in approval as he spoke. "After the other night, I had a feeling you were the perfect girl, so I took a chance and packed in advance."

He grabbed his backpack from the back seat and led her down the path into the wilderness. It did not take her long to realize what was missing from his plan as each tiny twig and rock dug into her feet. She stumbled once as a sharp little twig slipped between her toes. Other than that, she absolutely refused to disappoint him. She gingerly stepped each foot forward, trying to avoid obstacles without letting him see her discomfort. After about a hundred yards, she suddenly noticed that he had stopped walking, sitting on a stump with a very long face. She hurried to his side,seeing the disappointment on his face.

"Get on your knees. NOW." She quickly dropped in front of him. "How do you expect me to trust you? How do I know who you are if you refuse to speak?" She stayed on her knees looking at the forest floor, feeling completely confused. He walked behind her, running a finger up the sole of her foot. When he returned to his seat in front of her, he showed her the finger now stained with a tiny streak of blood from her foot. He dropped a pair of women's tennis shoes in front of her then stood up. "You will carry these, until I am convinced that you can speak to me." He started to walk and she shot to her feet to follow only to be pushed back to her knees. "NO. You will speak... or you will crawl."

He started to walk away briskly, but Dawn never moved. She sat staring at the floor, feeling small and silly for her mistake. He strode impatiently back to her, standing, waiting for her to find her voice. "Master, I am sorry. I only wanted to do as you asked. Please forgive me for not telling you what I needed."

He pulled her forward, placing her hands on the ground, as well as her right cheek. Dawn saw his shadow move as she walked behind her then heard a loud CRACK as his hand impacted the curvy cheek of her ass. She bit her lip as electricity shot through her body. She fought like a champion to stifle a scream as four more hard swats fell on the tender skin.

Somehow, she managed to not only never move, but to remain silent. He grabbed her hair and lifted her face to look in his eyes as he informed her that her silence told him that she wanted more. Two more swats followed in quick succession. He somehow managed to contact the exact same spot with each swing as her ass became liquid fire. It was when he raised his hand to deliver another swat that her brain finally betrayed her.

"Master, please..." she sobbed. "No more... please, sir... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. From now on, I promise to stop you if I need to. I swear it."

Marcus lifted her to her feet and held her tightly, lovingly rocking her for a moment. When he spoke, his voice was sweet, a low whisper in her ear. "Never forget your promise, little one. Because I have one as well. I promise to always give you what you need. If you ever forget to tell me what that is, however, I promise you will regret it. Now, put your shoes on and let's go." She slipped the shoes on quickly and hurried to his side, eager to continue and thrilled to have his forgiveness.

About a half mile into the hike, they came upon a bridge that was suspended across a high ravine, about forty feet above the river below. Marcus stopped in the center of the bridge, seemingly to admire the view. Dawn had to admit, the scenery was breath taking. On either side of the winding river were almost vertical rock cliffs. The trail leading to the bridge was visible along the top of the cliffs, but only for a bit. The river below bubbled as the water careened around large rocks jutting from the surface. An almost steady stream of canoes, rafts, and kayaks graced the water's surface.

She marveled at this wonder of nature and felt small in its scheme. She was almost completely lost in the moment, that is until she heard the zipper on the side of her shorts. The face of a shocked canoer looked back into her own stunned face as Marcus pulled her shorts to the floor and slid the shirt over her head. Without thinking, she spread her feet shoulder width apart as she bent over the railing. Marcus wasted no time, sliding his cock deep inside of her wet and waiting warmth. Dawn couldn't help but let out a low and throaty moan as he slipped inside he for the first time, completing so entirely. She had made love plenty of times, but to simply be stripped and fucked like this with no warning? It did not take long for her to think of the right word... Liberating. It was the most animal, bade instinct she could think of and she wanted more.

Several kayaks and canoes were now parked on the bank, all watching as she got fucked, used, willingly violated by this man in plain sight. Her breasts were waving at the men with each stroke. She once again struggled to be quiet, but her efforts were sabotaged when he slipped his hand between her cheeks, using two fingers to penetrate her ass as he fucked her. He timed his thrusts perfectly so that as his cock withdrew, his fingers slid deeper. She was never without feeling him penetrating her.

Without warning, she lost all control, screaming in delight with each thrust. Feeling him swell inside her and cry out as he came was exhilarating. As he did, he asked her a question that gave her a hint of her future for this trip.

"Fuck, you little slut... Keep this up and I might just let you cum... eventually." When he finished, he scooped up her clothes, threw them over the side of the bridge, and simply started walking. She scrambled to catch up, grateful that he had at least left her the shoes. As they left the bridge, she could still faintly hear the appreciative clapping of her impromptu audience.

After about an hour of walking, they rounded the corner to see a beautiful clearing. In the center was a large circle of stones, clearly meant as a central campfire, paired with a small row of picnic tables near the edge of the woods. He placed the backpack on the ground, pulled out the contents, and placed them in several different piles. He pointed out the contents of each pile as he made his instructions clear. "I want the tent set up here. I want the fire started. and I want everything else put neatly into the tent. I will be back." He grabbed a small hammer and drove a metal stake in the ground. Gently, he snapped a simple, black leather collar around her neck fixing a chain to both the stake in the ground and the collar. Handing her the hatchet, he turned and walked away without another word.

She suddenly felt the full extent of her nakedness. In her heart, she knew he would not leave her unprotected, but she could not help feeling vulnerable in that moment. For the next hour, she set about doing as she was told. She built the fire using a convenient stack of wood she found at the edge of the woods, the tent was put up in short order and the rest of the supplies placed neatly inside. She was briefly tempted to look for something to wear, but decided against it, not wishing to anger her new Daddy.

As she exited the tent, she noticed 2 groups of campers arriving from opposite directions. One of the groups was four men and the other group was 2 couples. The women in the other group eyed her with a look of uncertainty and concern, but Dawn simply waved while tending the fire, quelling their fears. One man from the all male group came over, attempting to make small talk while constantly eyeing her like a piece of meat. Dawn quickly made it clear that he should go, whispering "If you are still here talking to me when my Daddy gets back, one of us is going to pay the price... and it won't be me." The man let out a nervous chuckle and nearly ran back to his friends.

At that exact moment, she heard a voice behind her, low and commanding. "Good girl. I was wondering how you were going to handle that. I've been watching him stare at you for the past 10 minutes." She spun around seeing Marcus with a cooler in tow. He offered her a drink then informed her that since she had behaved so well, she had earned a break. She asked permission to take a nap. He agreed, promising to wake her when dinner was ready.

Before slipping off to the tent, Dawn moved slowly towards him, taking a hand in hers. She rose on her tiptoes to give him a small peck on the cheek. Her voice was small and sweet, but absolutely dripping with lust. "Thank you, Daddy."

There was nothing but love in his eyes as he looked down at her smiling face. "You are very welcome, my dear." Then, all at once, an evil smirk crossed his lips and he gave her ass a sharp swat. "Now, get some sleep. We have a busy evening planned." The blush extended down the full length of her back as he unclipped her leash allowing her to crawl into the tent with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dawn Meets Her Match Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds