• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sweet Compensation

Sweet Compensation

It would be wise to read the prequel, 'My Dirty Summer' before you proceed. As always, allow your mature-self remember that typos aren't a measure of intelligence, especially when the author uses one hand to type ;) Yes, i love masturbating while I write. These are MY fantasies after all! Also, I look forward to your feedback.

*****

The weekend took forever to come as I waited for Ryan's Friday evening visit. Most of the days since that evening had passed uneventfully. As eager as I was, I was also nervous about finally going through with it. At 18, I was ready to shed my 'virgin' tag, freeing myself from the guilt of having to lie to my friends. Even more important was the fact that I wouldn't have to keep holding Ryan back, or worrying if he was getting it from elsewhere.

Friday had finally come and I was up at 7 thanks to all the anticipation. Stifling a yawn, Cathy, my elder sister walked in, looking bewildered to see me up so early.

'What's up with you today? You'd give mom a heart attack if she was to ever see in the kitchen at this time.

'Well, I wasn't getting much sleep anyways' I replied without taking my eyes off the coffee pot.

'Ooooh wait!' It had finally dawned on her. 'Lover boy's coming over tonight, isn't he?' she teased.

'Shut up!' I blushed, wishing I didn't tell her. She was flying out later that morning on a business trip and wouldn't be back until Tuesday morning.

'Listen, I don't mean to sound like our mother, but...'

'Be safe, use protection! Yes, I know' I interrupted.

'And if you guys need condoms, feel free to ask Kevin' she joked, looking at him as he came out, sleepy-eyed and hair dishevelled.

We locked eyes immediately, Cathy's giggling barely audible as we shared an awkwardness only we were aware of. It had been nearly 4 days and things were still weird between us, more so than they were before that evening.

Around 10, I decided to sunbathe in the backyard. Wearing my white bikini below the robe, I slid open the door before walking into the crisp June sun. Laying there looking at my legs stretched out, I remembered that I'd need to wax that afternoon. I wanted everything to be just perfect. With a mild stubble around my mound, I figured I'd be able to do it myself. Just then my mind wandered to that evening in his study and I started to drift off to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of exaggerated moaning and I immediately knew where it could be coming from. I looked around before quietly getting up and tiptoeing towards Kevin's study window. And just as expected, there he was, naked in his chair as he jacked his cock off to the onscreen entertainment. Judging from the pace of his strokes, I guessed we were getting towards the end of the show and my mischievous side was suddenly awoken.

I carefully slid open the glass door, barely enough for me to squeeze through and stood in front of his door for a few seconds to compose myself before knocking. The moans suddenly paused. I knocked again and this time I could hear some shuffling. It was the third knock that got him to finally talk.

'Um...just a second.' He shouted out, the shuffling still continuing.

When he opened the door, he was a little taken aback to see me standing barely a foot away from him, looking up at him with those innocent eyes.

'I umm...was wondering if you could help me out with something.' I said, blinking a couple of times as I looked up towards him.

'Uh...yeah sure...what do you need help with?' He asked, almost rhetorically as he backed away from the door to let me in.

With his tee shirt on, I was sure he'd tucked his hard cock into the waist band of the boxers. Walking in behind him, I closed the door behind me, turning around to see him standing expectantly next to the chair.

'Ryan's coming over tonight and...I was wondering if you could help me out again.'

'Yeah, sure!' he replied, almost sounding too enthusiastic. 'Let me get the stuff from the bathroom' he said before disappearing into the attached bathroom.

Coming back, he paused for a second as he saw me sitting in his chair, my feet hanging off the armrest, spreading my legs wide, wantonly displaying my exposed pussy. He licked his lips instinctively before coming forward, never taking his eyes off my crotch. After laying the cream and razor on the desk, he knelt down between my legs, his face a few feet away from my crotch.

'So, you guys finally doing it tonight?' He asked, gently rubbing the damp corner of the towel over my mound.

'Mmmhmmm' I moaned, relishing the sensation of the mildly rough towel moving between my legs.

'I know you've probably heard this a thousand time, but...'

'Use protection!' I sighed as I cut him off. Although it clearly wasn't necessary, I still enjoyed the sensation of my lips being spread open as he made downward strokes with the towel. With all the anticipation, and now Kevin's attention, I could feel my pussy begin to cream.

It was over surprisingly fast. Finishing up, he wiped my snatch clean, leaning back to admire his work. Then, almost instinctively, he slipped a finger into my well-lubricated hole, wriggling it around as he dove deeper.

'Um, maybe we shouldn't' I said almost apologetically, my hand holding onto his.

'Oh, I'm so sorry! I thought...' he paused, reluctantly pulling his finger out. Both of us looked at it glistening in my juiced before I got up.

'Listen, thanks a lot!' I said as pulled my bikini bottoms up my legs. 'By the way, Ryan should be here by 8-ish. I hope that's fine.' I continued before spotting his pink tip peeking out from the front of his boxer shorts.

"Oh ya! Not a problem. I'll stay out of your way, but let me know if you guys need anything.' He said, sounding very sincere.

'Oh, I will' I replied, giving him a naughty wink as I reached out and gave the sticky head a little tickle before walking out the door, my plump ass swaying. Poor guy!

Ryan was only an hour late, visibly excited at the prospect of finally getting into my pants. We fixed our drinks in the kitchen before heading to my room. I checked to make sure Kevin was in his study before returning to my room and closing the door. As soon as I turned around, I saw Ryan standing on the other side of his bed wearing nothing but his briefs, the tiny garment concealing his hard on. I looked at it, realising how tiny it seemed in relation to Kevin's.

'Someone's in a hurry!' I said, sounding a little irritated. He'd barely bothered to take a sip of his drink.

'Babe, I've been waiting for this like forever.'

'Yeah, and it wouldn't hurt to wait a few minutes more, would it?' I quipped, causing him to smile a little less enthusiastically.

Wearing just my special, lacy bra and panties, I climbed into bed as he joined me from the other side. He seemed a bit rough, grabbing me crudely as he tried desperately to paw at my panties. After a short while, I sudden idea cause me to pause and get up.

'I wanna try something different. Wait here!' I said, before leaving the room.

Standing in front of Kevin in just my underwear, I wasn't sure if he was more taken aback by my attire or my unusual request.

'You want my ties? For what?' he said before realising.

Ryan looked a little puzzled seeing me walk in with a bunch of silk ties in my hand. 'What are those for?' he asked.

'Nothing. Just a little something...different.' I said as I climbed onto the bed and straddled his stomach. Reaching for one of the ties, I was met with little resistance as I tied on his wrists to the bedpost above his head.

'Woah, someone's in a kinky mood tonight!' he exclaimed as I repeated the procedure with his other wrist.

As I got off him and stood at the foot of the bed, I marvelled at the sight in front of me. His hands bound behind him. The tiny pecker straining to get out of his tight briefs. He was starting to panic only once I proceeded to bind his ankles to the posts near them, tying the final knot before he could protest.

'Now, my dear baby, we're going to have some fun' I said as I took off my bra and climbed between his legs. Kneeling down near his knees, I rubbed my palm down his hairless chest, stopping only when I felt his little package cupped under my palm. I could feel his stiff little prick slipping between my fingers.

I looked at him with my "innocent little girl" eyes as I slipped a finger each under the waistband and slowly peeled his underwear down. Just as it slipped down below his nuts, his eager cock popped up, the purple, circumcised head shining it what was probably his precum.

Realising I wouldn't be able to pull them off completely owing to his bondage, I got up only to return with a pair of scissors, quickly snipping away the waistband on either side before yanking the torn garment out of his crotch.

Next, I stood up on the bed, a foot on either side of his hips as I looked down between my perky tits at my new slave, tied up and mine to do with as I pleased. I then carefully turned around, my back facing him as I peeled off my panties. I could hear him gasp as he took in the view of my large, round bum for the first time ever. I cock twitched as he, most likely, tried to peep at what my thighs were concealing.

Deciding to give him a good show, I spread my legs a little wider, locking my knees as I bent down and took his cock in my mouth.

'Oooohhhh fuuuuck!' He exclaimed, getting to finally see my smooth snatch and finally feel my mouth on his cock, simultaneously.

'Do you like what you see?' I asked, standing back up again.

'Oh fuck, babe. You look so fucking hot!' he replied through heavy pants.

'Wanna get a better view?' I asked, stepping back until I was standing directly over his head, giving him the greatest wormhole view of his life. To give him an even better view, I lowered myself, hovering barely a few inches over his face. And then the most unexpected thing happened.

Hearing that familiar grunt, I immediately looked up to see his tiny penis bobbing on its own, and I knew the party was already over. Within seconds, it was pulsing, spewing out thick globs of semen onto his stomach. This was the first time that I'd seen a man cumming hands-free. I watched as the last of it dripped slowly down from the head onto the existing pool of baby batter on his stomach.

'I'm so sorry...I don't know what happened...' His apologising was doing nothing to lift my spirits. I'd waited this long only to have him empty his sack before I could even touch him.

'Maybe we should rest a bit and try again in a while?' I said as I got off the bed and walked out the room before he could respond.

Standing there in the hallway in nothing but my birthday suit, I was horny as fuck. I was contemplating knocking on Kevin's door when I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. Before I could dart back into my room, he spotted me, looking a little confused as to what I was doing standing there naked when I had my boyfriend in my room.

'All okay?' he asked, sounding genuinely concerned as he approached me and put a hand on my shoulder.

'Uh, yeah, I'm just...uh...' I was lost for words. I didn't know what to tell him. He stood there silently, still waiting for an answer. 'Okay, um...Ryan had a bit of an accident' I confessed as I stood naked in front of my clothed brother-in-law.

'Ouch! He liked the haircut that much, huh' he said, stifling a laugh.

'Evidently so' I replied, visibly disappointed.

The hand that was on my shoulder now slowly inched its way down to my chest, slowly moving over my left breast and ending with my nipple gripped and gently pulled between his thumb and forefinger. Reaching for my hand, he guided me down the stairs, leading me to their room while I nervously followed.

As soon as we entered the room, he turned around and grabbed my small frame by the waist before lifting me up effortlessly and throwing me on the soft bed. Landing on my back, I could feel his strong hands grip my ankles and pull them apart before he dived into my crotch, lapping and nibbling away like a starved animal.

Oh, the sweet sensation of having my burning pussy being treated to a tongue bath was almost too much to bear. Gripping his head, I mashed his face into my sloppy crotch, rubbing my aching snatch up and down his face. His hands, no longer needing to keep my feet apart, were now pinching my nipples, yanking gently at them as he slipped his stiff tongue into my depths.

As if reading my mind, he got up and flipped me over before grabbing my ass and lewdly spreading the cheeks, taking in the view of my puckered rose bud. Knowing exactly how I liked it, he gave it a few gently licks before proceeding to slip his long, stiff tongue into my ass, wiggling it around as it went in deeper.

I was now on the verge of what I knew would be an even more explosive orgasm. And as is reading my mind once again, he got up briefly before adjusting himself over my hips. The next thing I felt was the large, mushroomed head of his cock nestled between my thighs. I turned back to look at him and we briefly made eye contact before he ever so slowly slipped the fat head in.

Although I was nervous, my well-lubricated pussy helped him slip in easily, my tightened hole offering very little resistance. With just the head in, I already felt stretched to my limit. Reaching back, I cupped his cool balls, causing his head to twitch and expand briefly.

Knowing this was my first time, he was extra gentle, testing the waters as he gradually slipped in another inch every few seconds until he was all the way in me. I'd never imagined what it would be like to be filled up this much. Slowly withdrawing his cock all the way till the tip was almost out, he shoved back into me in one quick stroke, filling me completely. As he picked up the pace, each of his thrusts caused my clit to rub against the bedsheet and the feeling was exquisite.

Pausing for a second, he asked 'I hope you've had the pills Cathy's given you.'

'Yes! Please don't stop!' I yelled, sounding like an impatient little slut.

The pounding continued shortly after, each stroke pushing me further and further towards the edge. Just when I thought I was about to lose it, I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart and a finger circling my spread bum hole. The moment that finger slipped in to the first knuckle, I screamed out, yelling in pleasure as my orgasm took over me, causing me to thrash around under his heavy body, my hands gripping onto the sheets.

And just when I thought it was over, I felt his thrusts get even faster before his cock throbbed away inside me, each jet of cum hitting the inside walls.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sweet Compensation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 78 milliseconds