• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • The Monster Chronicles: The Minotaur

The Monster Chronicles: The Minotaur

All characters in this story are above 18. The Minotaur is a humanoid monster and cannot be considered an animal.

*****

She was afraid. Afraid of darkness, afraid of this maze and afraid of the beast that lies on the centre of this place. She was in "The Labyrinth".

How or why she got there doesn't matter, she was sent here as punishment and this was definitely the worst punishment there is.

She walked along the corridor. It seemed endless . The only thing that illuminated the place was a glow which seems to be coming from walls themselves. She wouldn't admit but she thought this place is beautiful. True, this place is frightening, but it is hard to believe such a horror lurked in this maze.

She's wearing a torn chiton, she had those beautiful blue eyes that remind you of sky, her hair is long dark in sharp contrast with her pale skin, her small nipple are visible doe to thin fabric of her dress, she would be barely 19, her lithe body was one anybody in the kingdom would die for.

Suddenly another door opened to her left side, it is bright hall with long columns, in the centre stood a marble fountain with a statue of Eros "The god of love". The water sparkled brilliantly, the floor was made of white marble. The entrance was a wide archway.

She ran towards the fountain, for she was very thirsty, and drank the water. The water tasted sweet. There is something weird about this water, it started a fire in her, not the hot kind but the passionate kind. It started increasing with time like someone was pouring fuel into it.

Her fingers crept towards her pussy, she started playing with it. Her moans filled the room. She tried to restrain herself, it should not hear her moans but she couldn't control her body. She moaned harder, her pussy wanted more, she is near climax and then she came. Then her senses came back but her fire didn't die.

She hoped the beast didn't hear moans, but she was wrong , for there he was standing in the middle of the archway. The Minotaur.

He had the head of a bull and the body of a man. His head is covered in back hair, his body is ripped, veins are visible on his neck and arms. He is standing at twelve feet, his eyes are black and full of lust. He had many scars given by heroes who failed trying to kill him. His horns are as sharp as daggers. He wore wore the skulls of dead heroes round his neck like a garland. He is covered in a single golden lioncloth.

He started walking towards her, she tried to run, at least scream but she couldn't. He stood before her now , he is ugly beyond doubt but why is she feeling attracted to him she couldn't understand. He looked down at her, she could see lust in his eyes.

He just grabbed her chiton and ripped it open. She tried to cover her body with her hands but she knew she is weak , she is nothing compared to his strength but she had to protect her modesty she must resist him but the fire inside her said "Let him ravish you, Let him take you".

He opened his lioncloth and took out his cock, gods it's huge, she thought. She definitely couldn't take it.

He pushed her on to her knees and put the cock into her mouth, she gagged, the monster isn't big he is huge. But she had no choice. He moved his cock in and out of her mouth. The pain was unbearable.

"Please don't do this." She pleaded.

He took out his cock from her mouth. He pushed her on to the ground and started pounding her with his pulsating cock , he is a monster no foreplay, pussy.

"God...god...god..." She cried.

The Minotaur ravished her oblivious to her cries. Her pussy is bleeding, it is a wonder she could accommodate such a huge cock.

In spite of her cries and protests both the monster and the girl knew she enjoyed it. She moaned harder and harder.

The Minotor pounded her mercilessly. He gave one loud grunt and cummed sending his monstrous semen into the womb of the girl.

She lay there curled and crying, she was weak even to move. She tried to stand up but fell down. The statue of Eros is smiling at her as if it is amused.

The Minotaur went near her and lifted her like a rag doll and hoisted her on his shoulder and walked into the maze.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • The Monster Chronicles: The Minotaur

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds