• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Time Apart

A Time Apart

A little bit about my stories...

These stories are ones I have sent to my loving wife. She has told me that I have some talent with stories so I'm here for your feedback. All my stories are fantasies I'd like to try with my wife at some point.

*****

Our story starts picking my wife up at the airport when you get back from a 2 week holiday in the UK.

You have just hoped off the plane and I'm standing by the fence. You walk at a faster pace than the other passengers to get to me. As soon as you get through the gate you jump into my arms and we hug and kiss passionately before I put you down. We get your bag and we head to the car.

We put the bags in the boot of the car and we hope in. As I reach to start the car you lean over towards me and grab my hand and pull it towards you turning me to face you and we begin kissing again, our tongues flicking back and forth dancing around in each others mouths.

You let my hand go and reach over into my lap and begin massaging my already rock hard cock. I follow suit and reach over to your lap and glide my hand up your thigh. To my major surprise and my delight you have nothing on under your short black skirt and my fingers soon discover how wet your pussy is, as I begin sliding my finger over and around your swollen clit.

It must have been almost ready to start running down your thigh. You reach inside my pants and grab hold of my throbbing cock and begin to stroke it. Both of our breathing has become heavy as we continue to kiss. After a couple of minutes your body begins to shudder and jerk as you break our kiss and throw your head back as your orgasm builds to its peak and you begin to moan as each wave makes you tremble in the seat to my fingers touch. As your orgasm subsides you say how much you have missed me and missed me making you cum.

I start the car and we begin driving home. It's a beautiful clear sunny morning and as we get to the koala hospital you ask if we could go for a quick visit down shelly beach because you haven't been in the sun for a while. I say yes and down there we go. I find a park and turn the car off and before I can open the door you lean over and put your mouth around my still hard and throbbing cock. As you begin to suck on my cock as your tongue flicks around its head as your head bobs up and down as you suck and slurp on my throbbing cock like a women posed.

As I near orgasm, I tell you but you continue, doubling your speed and suction. In seconds I'm shotting my hot gooey thick cum into your mouth. You take the first 2 spurts into the back of your throat and rest on and over your face and sit up. God you look so hot with cum over your face. We begin to kiss and both our faces get covered in smudged cum before we hop out and walk along the beach. As we walk arm in arm, you lean your head on my shoulder and I can see my cum glimmering over your face.

As we reach the end of the beach our lust gets the better of us and you guide me behind a few large rocks and guide me down to my knees as you lift your leg up and rest it above my head level on the rock and I quickly begin to lick, suck and lap at your wet pussy and hard clit as you grab the back of my head and hold me against you controlling my mouth and tongue over your wet aching pussy. God you taste so good, I've been dying to taste your sweet juices again.

As your orgasm begins to near, you pull my head away from your marvellous pussy and I lie back on the sand and pull my shorts down as my cock bounces you straddle me and lower yourself down into a squat and you guide my cock into you waiting pussy. It feels so good as it slides deep inside you we both moan. We both stay motionless as we saviour how good it feels to have your hot wetness wrapped around my cock. Feeling your muscles contract and release around me, and feeling the blood pumping into my cock.

You lean back and I run my hands up your singlet top and begin to squeeze and twist your nipples as you begin to rock back and forth, keeping my entire cock deep inside you but rubbing your insides. Both of us begin to build our rhythm as you start to throw in a little bounce every now and again allowing my cock to slide out a little before you slam it back deep into you. Having only cum in you mouth 10min earlier, we continue this for another 10min and you have multiple orgasms crash threw you like waves of the ocean until you lean forward and kiss me and tell me you want and need me to cum inside you.

I cant hold back any longer after hearing this and quickly begin to fill your depths with my seed. Laying there in a spent heap for 10min afterwards we then hop up and walk back to the car, by the time we get to the car my cum has run down your thighs, past your knee and is almost to your ankle and the cum on our faces has now dried. We head home to have a quick shower and to unpack you bags.

As we are in the shower we begin to kiss and fondle each other and it quite clear that neither of us have had enough yet...

As we fondle each others bodies as the hot water streams down onto us we wash the cum off of our faces and off your thigh. We both are breathing heavily as we kiss passionately and lustfully. We hop out of the shower and don't worry about drying and you lead me to the bed. Where you sit down on the bed with the pillows behind you and you spread your knees wide as you place your feet under you in a air squat like position.

Seeing your lovely glimmering wet pussy with your lips open I lay down and place my mouth over your clit. I gently begin to form a suction around your lips and suck as I flick my tongue back and forth over you clit before I apply the middle of my tongue onto you clit and slide it down to the opening of your gapping pussy. I slip just the tip of my tongue into you while stile having pressure on your clit. You run your fingers threw my hair as you grasp my head, you are looking down at me and we keep eye contact as you begin to push your hips against my face.

I can hear you gasping and moaning gently as we go. Your body begins to shake and jerk as your orgasm rolls through you and you grab you breasts and start to pull and squeeze you nipples as I move from your clit and focus more on sliding my tongue in and out of you, going as deep as it'll reach before darting it out and then back in, still our eyes are locked on each other.

I move onto all fours and we kiss, your tongue darting around in my mouth as you flick your tongue ring back and forth over my tongue. I break our kiss and slide myself back a little as I grab your hips and pull the with me putting you flat on you back as I lean over you and resume kissing you. As our tongues meet the tip of my cock rubs along the length of your pussy lips as the mixture of saliva and your juices generously coat the underside of my cock as it slides back and forth causing you to moan again before I shift my hips and the head of my cock slips effortlessly into your hot pussy and you lift your hips to meet my thrusts, impaling my hard cock up to my balls as we both moan and grunt at how great the wetness, the warmth, the hardness sliding deep inside your tight pussy.

We rock our hips back and forth as apposed to the fast hard deep thrust that we normally do. Continuing this motion for over 15min we are both in total bliss as I once again near another orgasm and increase the speed of our movements as I once again erupt deep inside your hungry pussy as we kiss. My body jerks and shudders as spurt after spurt is shot into you. I sit up and catch my breathe while my cock softens inside you and then slips out. I reach up under the pillows as I lean over and kiss you and then quickly restrain your arms above your head before doing your ankles, leaving your knees wide in the air. I then open your top draw and grab the blindfold out and put it on you before walking out of the room. You can hear my foot steps as I go to the fridge and walk back to the room.

Laying strapped to the bed with your knees up and spread you can feel my cum slowly begin to trickle out of your pussy and down your ass crack. You feel a feather duster slowly and softly brush across your chest and your nipples quickly harden before it move down along the outside of your hips, to your ankles then back up the inside, then down the other leg and back up and it brushes around your neck. You let little moans of pleasure out as the feather duster moves over your body and your body convulses.

You feel the bed dip beside your head as the back of your head is grabbed and lifted up to begin sucking my cock. But instead of my cock your mouth is brought up to a women's wet pussy. At first you jerk your head away but are quickly guided back to her pussy and you begin to slowly lick this "strangers" pussy. You hesitantly but quickly get into it and begin to flick your tongue ring back and forth over her clit before slipping your tongue deep inside her wet pussy.

As I watch this woman squat over your face and you doing what you are doing before the woman stands, turns around and the gets into a 69 with you, you mouth and tongue quickly find there way back to her pussy as she lowers her head to your pussy and starts to lick my cum out you. You squeeze your muscles pushing more out into her mouth. this seen continues for 30mins as you both bring each other to numerous orgasms before she gets of the bed and leaves the room, shortly after you hear the front door close.

Another couple of minutes pass before I begin to untie your legs, the your hands and lastly remove your blindfold.

You grab the back of my head and pull me furiously down to you and kiss me like you have never kissed me before. We lay in each others arms in silence and both totally spent, but neither of us could be happier to have you back home. I tell you how much I have missed you...I then nervously ask if you enjoyed your welcome home gift, to which you answer...?????

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Time Apart

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds