• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In Katie's Room Pt. 03

In Katie's Room Pt. 03

12

"Let me guess," Katie said. "This isn't what it looks like?"

Her joyful smile gone, Sarah's eyes were wide with panic. But she had to say something...

"I... I thought..." she stammered.

"You thought what?" Katie demanded. "You thought I wouldn't find out, or you thought I wouldn't mind? If it's the first one, you're a sneaky little cunt. If it's the second, you're delusional. So which is it?"

From my spot on the bed, I couldn't help but admire Katie all over again. In contrast to Sarah's lithe dancer's body, Katie had the classic "bombshell" figure that I've always pined for: wide hips, long legs, powerful thighs, ample breasts, a round face, and an irresistibly plump bottom. In tender moments, sometimes I called her "My pinup girl". Her long, coal-black hair—brushed straight back until it shined—was the perfect antithesis to Sarah's quirky tangle of cinnamon-red ringlets. Today, like most days at the campaign office, she was wearing a sensible white blouse paired with a navy blue pencil skirt, a tiny golden Star of David pendant discretely hanging around her neck.

Sarah's courage evaporated. For one moment, her eyes darted down to me, where I still lay on the bed—naked as the day I was born, with a ring around my rigid penis, a ball gag in my mouth, and metal clamps on my nipples, shackled and chained to the bedposts by my wrists and ankles.

First, I hoped that I had a night of fun with Katie ahead of me. Then, when Sarah took me against my will, I hoped that Katie would never find out. Now, it looked like both of those hopes were dashed in the same hour. The best I could hope for now was freedom, and a respite from Sarah's torture. Would I be delusional to hope for Katie's forgiveness on top of that?

"I asked you a question, you scrawny little Kiwi tart!" Katie snapped. "Which is it?"

In the year that we'd dated, I had never heard Katie's voice laced with that kind of unfiltered anger. In spite of everything that had happened to me in that room, I thanked God that it wasn't directed at me. At least not yet...

"I... I thought you were working late..." Sarah said timidly. "Really, I did..."

"Really? Well, I'm sorry to spoil your little romantic night. Now get off of him!"

Sarah didn't need to be told twice. She slid off of my bound body and moved to stand next to the bed. I briefly shuddered as her bare foot brushed my dangerously engorged cock, now dark with blood.

"Stand up straight!" Katie barked. "No, don't look at your feet—look at me when I talk to you!"

I expected anger, but her word choice caught me off-guard. She sounded like someone used to being obeyed, like a drill sergeant, or a particularly strict schoolmistress, or... A Dominatrix?

No. Bullshit. It can't be...

Maybe Sarah's fake note was only half a lie. Maybe Katie really did have a taste for Domination. But why did Sarah seem so quick to obey her? Unless...

"Get on your knees!" Katie ordered.

In one quick movement, Sarah obeyed; she dropped down to her knees, her eyes obediently forward. She didn't even bother to pull up her red leather corset to cover her half-exposed breasts.

That settled it. Sarah seemed far too accustomed to taking orders like that. There was no doubt in my mind that Katie and Sarah had been though these motions before—presumably under more pleasant circumstances. Katie was a Domme, and Sarah was her sub.

If not for my own unfortunate situation, I might have found it arousing.

Suddenly, something on the floor caught Katie's attention. I wondered what she could possibly be looking at, until I remembered that I had set Sarah's note on the ground before tying myself to the bed.

"That note..." Katie said, her voice a bit softer. "Any reason it says 'David' on it?"

I saw Sarah's chest heaving as her breath sped up. She chanced fate, and didn't answer.

"Nothing to say, Tiny Dancer? That's fine. Hand me the note, then. I'll find out myself," Katie said.

This time, Sarah didn't dare disobey. Still on her knees, she grabbed up the note and handed it up to Katie like a peace offering.

Katie snatched up the note. As her eyes darted over it, ping-ponging back and forth, her brow slowly furrowed with renewed anger—until finally she raised an eyebrow in a gesture of cruel amusement.

"That's cheeky, Sarah," she said, a note of mocking admiration in her voice. "A little thing like you? I didn't know you had it in you. But unluckily for you, I actually know what your handwriting looks like."

She ripped the note in half and dropped the pieces to the ground.

"I suppose there's a reason he was in my room in the first place?" Katie asked.

Sarah tried to stay silent again, but Katie would have none of it. Her eyes narrowed.

"Don't you dare try to blame my David for that one, girl. I know you had something to do with it. Talk!"

Sarah gulped. She mumbled something, too quietly to hear.

"Louder!" Katie ordered. "I can't hear you."

"Facebook," Sarah repeated. "I, uh... You left your laptop here. I said I... Uh... I said you needed to borrow a textbook..."

Katie gave a sniff of disapproval.

"Typical Sarah. Can't get a man into bed without the internet on her side."

Her anger fading into faint amusement, Katie looked Sarah over as she knelt at her feet, savoring her fear and humiliation.

"And just what the hell are you wearing? Since when do you own a corset like that?"

Sarah's face reddened.

"It... It was a birthday present. From one of my girlfriends in Auckland. I... I always wanted one like this," she said.

Katie's eyes widened, and her cold stare broke into a smile of amusement. For a moment, I thought she might laugh.

"You've always wanted one? And why's that, exactly? You got tired of spending so many nights over my knee? You thought you could finally play the Domme for once?"

Her humiliation deepening, Sarah's face trembled slightly.

"Something like that..." she whispered timidly.

Katie laughed a mirthless laugh. She drew closer to Sarah and playfully ran her slender fingers across her face, finally giving Sarah's cheek a hard pinch.

"I always knew you were a little too big for your britches, girl. But this is a new low for you. Silly little Sarah... If you're really curious, I'll give you some advice. You want to know the first rule of Domination?"

Sarah shrugged.

"This is the first rule of Domination: if you need a leather corset to feel powerful, you're not a real Domme, and you never were," Katie said.

With that, she drew her hand back and gave Sarah a hard slap across the face, heavy enough to leave a pink mark on her cheek.

"Now stay there. Keep your eyes forward," Katie ordered.

Sarah froze in place, probably summoning all her years of dance training as she struggled to keep her body still. She still didn't dare pull up her corset, as if afraid to risk Katie's wrath by moving without permission.

But what about me? With Sarah suitably intimidated, Katie must have had some choice words for me. I braced myself.

But as Katie walked over to me, I saw her expression soften. Her eyes were now filled with concern, like a worried mother approaching a sick child in bed. And with all the lingering pain from Sarah's brutal games, I definitely felt the part.

When Katie reached out with one hand to touch my face, I shrank back on instinct.

"Shhhh..." Katie cooed. "It's alright, baby. I'm here. She can't hurt you now. Everything's gonna be alright."

She moved her hand downward to my nipples, still tightly in the grip of Sarah's metal clamps. As gently as she could, she squeezed the clamps open to free my nipples, then pulled them off—first the left one, then the right one. My nipples were raw and bruised from Sarah twisting them, but feeling the clamps removed made me sigh in relief.

Again, she reached towards my face.

"Hold still, baby. It's okay. I'm just gonna take this gag out of your mouth," she said.

She pulled the leather strap off of my head and moved to pluck the foam rubber ball gag out of my mouth.

I coughed and jerked my head, moving my tongue around in my mouth to chase away the foul taste of foam rubber. With the ball gag pressing down on it for the last half-hour, my tongue felt numb.

"Rough night, David?" Katie asked.

At a loss for words, I nodded.

"Katie, I... You know I would never—" I started.

Katie put a finger to my lips to shush me.

"I know you wouldn't, baby. And you'll have plenty of time to explain yourself soon. You know how the note said I didn't think any less of you for being...the way you are?"

I nodded again.

"I may not have written that, but it's still true, David. And don't forget it. Still... This isn't exactly what I wanted to come home to."

"I... I know it isn't," I murmured, avoiding Katie's gaze. "I'm... I'm sorry. I know I'm an idiot. I never should have thought—"

"You're not an idiot, David. You're just, well... Maybe you're a little overeager. Nothing wrong with that, I guess."

I looked back up at Katie's face. To my embarrassment, I saw that she wasn't looking at my face. Instead, her gaze had strayed to my exposed penis, still held in an involuntary erection by the tight rubber cock ring. Just like Sarah had, she seemed faintly fascinated by my massive erection; her eyes widened slightly as she watched my cock twitch and pulse. With the ring clenching me for half an hour, my penis was turning a faint reddish purple color, though it hadn't quite become painful.

She took off the gag and the clamps, but she didn't bother to take the ring off. Why not?

For a moment, I considered begging Katie to remove the cock ring, but I thought better of it. I was desperate to get back on Katie's good side, and I didn't want to make demands.

Still, I wondered why she was taking her sweet time with removing the shackles. It wasn't like she could leave me bound to her bed all night.

Unless...

No. She wouldn't dare...

She looked back into my eyes, and I saw that expression of faint fascination soften into a look of amusement. She looked over at Sarah on the floor, then back at me on the bed. Her smile deepened, as if an idea had just crossed her mind.

"We'll talk later, David," she assured me. "But right now, I need to take care of something. Just lie back and relax. You get to watch."

As she opened up the drawer to put away the silver nipple clamps, she picked up the ball gag again.

"Would you mind opening your mouth?" she requested.

"Open my mouth? Katie, what are you—?" I started.

As I opened my mouth wide to demand an explanation, Katie seized her chance. Instead of waiting for a "Yes," she shoved the ball gag back in my mouth and pulled the leather strap back around my head.

Again, I thrashed and kicked from my spot on the bed, squealing piteously through the ball of foam rubber.

"Ungh? Ungh!" I cried out, my cries muffled.

Again, Katie put a finger to my lips to quiet me.

"It's alright, baby," she assured me. "I'm gonna let you out of there soon. But I need a clear head right now. I'll deal with you later."

She gestured back at Sarah with a little tilt of the head, and gave a lascivious smile.

I remembered that Sarah could hear everything that Katie had just said. "I need to take care of something," Katie had said. Suddenly, I had no doubts about what she meant.

Katie walked over to the closet, her hips swaying slightly under her pencil skirt—a conservative little number, but tight enough to show off the size and shape of that curvaceous ass that always drew my eyes to her gait like a magnet. Katie rarely ever bothered with pants, but I never complained.

She swung open the closet door and pulled out a folded-up dressing screen of lacquered wood, decorated with a swirling blue paisley design.

She unfolded the dressing screen and spread it out along the length of the wall. I twisted around to look at her. She smiled, and gave me a playful wink as she stepped behind the screen, hiding herself from view.

I heard the gentle rustle of cloth as Katie moved to slip out of her clothes. There was a crack at the bottom of the dressing screen, just big enough that I could see her bare feet. Above the screen, I saw her hands poke up as she pulled off her white blouse and moved to hang it on the edge. A moment later, her blue pencil skirt followed; she dropped the skirt to the floor, then kicked it aside. I heard her give a sly chuckle as she raised her hands again—this time with a plain beige bra clasped between her fingers. Still chuckling, she hung her bra on the edge of the dressing screen, right next to her discarded blouse. Then, as a final pièce de résistance, I saw her raise and lower her feet—one after the other—as she stepped out of her panties.

For a moment, she was motionless behind the dressing screen. Then, without warning, a pair of pink panties flew up into the air from behind the screen, and landed squarely on my chest. It was a plain, unadorned pair of fullback panties, still warm from contact with Katie's flesh.

Behind the screen, Katie snickered.

Involuntarily, I struggled against the shackles and chains, suddenly more desperate to touch my cock then I'd been all day.

I heard the sound of her rummaging in the closet behind the dressing screen, pulling out drawers and sorting through piles of clothes.

Behind that damn screen, she was standing barely four feet away from me. But with the shackles and chains holding me, it might as well have been four miles.

She's naked now. Butt naked. Christ, what a tease...

"There we go..." I heard Katie whisper. "That's nice. I like that..."

Again, I heard the rustle of cloth as Katie dressed herself again. And with that, she pulled aside the screen.

I stared and stared, my eyes helplessly drinking in every inch of her.

Hell of a woman... I thought. Hell of a woman...

She wore nothing but a pair of black lace panties and a matching bra, the sheer black fabric just barely hiding her nipples and her bush. The strap of her panties rode high enough to leave the smooth line of her hip exposed, and the glorious swell of her cleavage practically spilled out of her bra. That demure white blouse would barely give you a clue; as soon as I saw her, I wanted to rest my head against the full curve of those magnificent breasts and fall asleep with my head nestled between them.

Katie was the living epitome of feminine softness, and she walked like she knew it. She seemed to loom above Sarah and I like some great Rubenesque colossus.

With her eyes fixed straight ahead, she walked towards the chair that leaned against the wall. She grabbed the chair, then headed straight towards Sarah where she knelt on the floor. In her right hand, I saw that she carried a gleaming pair of silver handcuffs, dangling them from her index finger.

She set the chair down in front of Sarah. For one moment, I got a tantalizing peek at her full, ripe buttocks as she turned around and planted her ass down in the chair, sternly crossing her arms as she stared down at Sarah.

"Now, then... What should I do with you?" she asked, thinking aloud.

Sarah bowed her head in a gesture of subservience.

"Anything to say for yourself?" Katie asked.

Sarah blushed again.

"I just..." she began, faltering. "I always heard you talk about him. About how he was the sub you always dreamed of having. My imagination got away from me."

Katie's gaze was pitiless and impassive.

"Adultery's a serious thing, Sarah," she said. "But for a woman like me, this is a little different. Taking advantage of a woman's bed-slave isn't adultery, it's theft. When I claim a man like I've claimed David, he's my property. He's mine, to do with as I wish. If anyone's going to break him in, it'll be me."

Property? Bed-slave? Breaking me in? Jesus... How long has Katie been planning this?

"I think it goes without saying that you'll have to be punished, Sarah," Katie said.

Sarah raised her eyes from the floor to gaze at her Mistress, hiding her fear as best she could.

A mischievous smile crossed Katie's lips. She pointed to her bare lap with one finger.

"Come one, girl. Over my knee. You know the drill. Though this time might be a bit less playful than you're used to," she said.

Reluctantly, Sarah began to rise to her feet, timidly moving towards Katie.

Katie put a pensive finger to her cheek. She held up one hand and motioned for Sarah to stop.

"Hold on," she said. "Something's missing."

Katie's smile deepened, and her eyes lit up.

"Take off your panties," Katie ordered. "I can't be bothered to do it myself."

Sarah looked back over her shoulder at me, a reproachful look in her eyes. She knew I'd be getting an eyeful soon.

With nothing to do but enjoy the view, I kept my eyes fixed squarely on Sarah's tight, toned little tush as she slipped a finger into the waistband of her skull-patterned boy shorts and slowly peeled them off, flashing her bare ass at me. Absurdly, I imagined that she was mooning me—exactly the kind of playful flirtation that suited her personality.

As Sarah pulled her underwear down to her knees, Katie held up her hand again.

"That's good," Katie said. "Come on, now. Time for your spanking."

Sarah clumsily shuffled over to Katie with her panties hanging down at her knees, her dancer's grace suddenly gone. For the first time since I'd gone in the shackles, I forgot the aching pain of my nipples and wax burns, and the frustration of my throbbing erection. Now, it was time to enjoy the show of a lifetime.

Sarah leaned over and went limp, falling over Sarah's lap with her exposed behind raised subserviently in the air.

With Sarah's eyes aimed at the floor, Katie gave up on trying to look threatening. Her lips broke into a salacious smile as she snatched up the silver handcuffs and slapped them down on Sarah's wrists. She chuckled again as Sarah braced at their cold touch, goosebumps spreading over her body.

"Don't speak unless I ask you a question, understand? And don't squirm too much, or I'll just start over from the beginning."

A loud, meaty "SMACK!" of flesh on flesh rang out as Katie brought the flat of her hand down on Sarah's bare ass. While I savored the enticing jiggle of her buttocks from the spot on the bed, Sarah just shut her eyes tight, waiting for the ordeal to end.

A deep pink handprint rose up against the pale flesh of Sarah's behind. Katie made that her target and spanked her again, even harder than before.

She alternated left and right, mercilessly swatting at Sarah's left and right buttocks in a fast clip that reminded me of a marching tune. One-two, one-two, one-two, one-two...

To her credit, Sarah didn't scream—but after five minutes of spanking, she began to moan and squeal. When she parted her lips, I saw her teeth tightly clenched together as she fought to stay quiet. A few times, Katie paused for a good ten seconds and locked eyes with me, then resumed the onslaught of spanking just as Sarah began to relax. Other times, she affectionately patted and pinched Sarah's reddened buttocks, giggling as Sarah's body tensed up and twitched at the anticipation of another spanking. But always, the flurry of smacks resumed, and Katie smiled in contentment as she gave her beloved slave another round of spanks—knowing all the while that it would last as long as she wished.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • In Katie's Room Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds