• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lesson Plan Ch. 06

Lesson Plan Ch. 06

12

Thank you for reading my stories, and I am sorry if the wait between chapters is longer than you would like. I am doing my best, and promise to keep writing them as long as the response to them is positive. As always, rating and commenting on the stories are greatly appreciated, and if you would like to make suggestions as to possible scenarios you like to see my characters attempt, please fire them at me.

*****

After the way Jerome left me last time, it took me a bit too really comprehend why I enjoyed my time with him. He had once again used me and left me wanting. He humiliated me, and made me behave like a simple slut to be used. However, at no point did I not want to do as he requested or ordered. In fact I got off on giving myself over to him to use. I felt free and truly enjoyed the time I have submitted to my black master. It took only my journey out of the parking structure to come to this realization.

Once I was out on the street that the structure was on, I began to surmise where I was. He had left me in an office complex about three blocks away from the theater, and now I just needed to get back there to get my keys and car. This of course was going to be a little more humiliating than normal, as I was just wearing a basketball jersey, and reeked of sex and piss. However, going through the humiliation of walking to the theater to retrieve my keys was better than walking the long distance home and having to figure a way to enter my house without keys.

I just simply began walking back to the movie theater, and took the time to just live in the moment. It took me about 5 minutes to get to the ticket window, and without any pause I asked the girl working it if any keys had been turned in. She said that she would look in lost and found, and asked what kind of keys where they. I told her that they were my car keys and they had a noticeable keychain on them. I just couldn't bring myself to say what the keychain was. However, she must have understood because upon her return she had a huge grin on her face and she gave me a heavy look over before giving me my keys back. I simply smiled and thanked her before turning away towards my car.

In my car, I could tell the whole experience made me wet. As I drove home, I could only hope Jerome would have me acting like a real dirty slut, sooner rather than later. Even though I knew my actions and behavior was not appropriate for someone of my standing, the experience of it all kept fueling my fire. I was hooked like an addict.

The next day at school, I dressed a little less provocatively, but I still looked sexy. I could tell the gossip around school was about the message I wrote in the restroom the day before. It caused me to smirk knowing that everyone was wondering if what it said was true. Of course I knew it was and that just made me feel dirtier than ever. I decided to send Jerome a text letting him know what the buzz was. Unfortunately he did not return my message, and nor did I hear from him at all that day. I figured that it being Friday he may want to meet up.

That night at home alone, I spent the evening naked except for my collar, and reflecting on all the devious events. I kept looking at the pictures and videos he had captured of me, and my pussy was a constantly drenched. Let it be known that I feel asleep exhausted.

The morning after, I gathered myself and decided to run a few errands that I had let slide as I was acting like a cheap slut for the week. The errands helped keep me occupied, and kept me from wanting to go home and fuck myself silly. By the time I did get home, it was early afternoon and I still had no contact from Jerome. I felt a little upset and wondered if he was already bored with me. Thankfully, I was able to distract myself partly with dinner and a movie I rented, but by the end of the night the desire to be used was really present. It was another night with my rubber substitute rather than performing for my new black master. Waking up the next morning I had enough and I texted Jerome again.

"I really miss you, and want to have some fun."

Again there wasn't an immediate reply, but after three hours my phone chirped to life with a message.

"So the slut needs more?"

"Yes, this slut needs so much more. Please."

"What are you willing to do to get more?"

"Anything sir. I will do whatever it takes. I just need to see you."

"Well to get me interested in a dirty slut like you again, send me one of the photos I've taken of you sucking my dick."

I was in a state of pure erotic desire, and I responded without thinking. Quickly I pulled up a picture with my mouth wrapped around his wonderful tool, and sent it off to him.

"That was quick slut; you must really need me to use you."

"Oh god yes sir. Please use this slut."

"What if I told you I wanted to post that picture you just sent online? Would you like that slut?"

"Oh my, I don't know. It would be so dangerous, what if someone I knew saw it?"

"Don't worry about that bitch; you would love it if everyone knew what a dirty slut you are. Isn't that right slut?"

"Yes I would love it, but it would be so humiliating for someone I know to see it. The humiliation of it though turns me on."

"I bet slut, but I won't post it; yet. Maybe in the future, we will have to wait and see how you behave. Now get dressed in the shortest skirt you own and a tank top, I'll be over in a bit to pick you up. Oh and make sure to wear you slut collar."

I didn't respond, but instead ran to my closet to get the clothes requested. My shortest skirt was one I wore as part of an old college Halloween costume in which I dressed like a sexy librarian. It is black, and tight, and barely covered my ass. However, unlike in college I wouldn't be wearing cute little boy short panties under it; I would be wearing nothing. As for a tank top to go with it, I chose a simple white spaghetti strap top that showed the little cleavage I had, but also showed of my nipples through the thin fabric. Just for kicks I picked a pair of tall leather heels to go with my leather collar. For sure I was going to look like a total slut, but I didn't care as long as I got to play with Jerome again.

Over the next ten minutes, I patiently waited in my living room for him to show up. Finally I heard a car horn and got a text from him at almost the same time.

"I'm here, come on out slut. Don't forget to show respect to the car."

Like an eager teenager, I hurried out the door. As I walked to his car parked in front of my house, I made sure to sway some in an attempt to put on a sexy show for him. I at no point worried what my neighbors might think, I could only think about what laid ahead for me. Reaching his car, I did as expected and leaned over to kiss the hood. My ass was of course on full display to anyone who may have been looking; however I didn't deter and simply walk to the passenger side door and got in without even adjusting my skirt. Once I sat down he began to ask me questions as he drove away.

"That's a good slut. Okay so you said you wanted to have fun, what exactly does that mean? Tell me what you want and be detailed; make me intrigued to use you."

"Oh sir I want to please you. I want to feel your cock, and make you feel good."

"Is that it slut? You just want to feel me? That doesn't sound too exciting. You can do better slut. Or I'm sure I can have fun other ways. Hand me your phone."

Not really sure why he wanted my phone, I handed it over to him and sat in silence. What did he want me to do?

"Okay slut, here's the deal. You are going to tell exactly what you want and are willing to do to get me to use you, or I will find a random contact on your phone and send one of the many slutty pictures I have taken of you to them. How does that sound whore?"

The idea of him sending an extremely naughty photo to one of my contacts at random, spurred me on to unload my desires.

"Fuck, I want to feel your huge black cock. I want to fuck it with my mouth and feel it shoved deep inside my ass. I want you stretch out my holes with your massive hammer. I want to be your slut. I will do whatever I have to. I will let you strip me naked, and piss on me. I'll let you fuck my throat until I pass out, or stuff my ass full of whatever you desire. I am yours to use as you see fit sir."

"That's better slut, but just to make sure you know I am not bluffing I want you to pose for a picture right now."

I turned to face him some as we had come to a stop at a light. Smiling, I watched as he framed up a shot with my phone and captured me sitting in the passenger seat of his car dressed in very little.

"Good slut, now I'm going to send this picture to your mom, with the caption 'Hi Mom, I miss you. How do I look today?' However, if I don't think you are doing everything you can to please me; I will send her another picture with the caption, 'How do I look now mom?' That picture will be one of the many of you with my cock in your mouth. Do you understand slut?"

With nervous trepidation, I nodded my head and replied that I did. The idea of him sending that tame picture to my mother wasn't too much of a big deal, but it made me acutely aware of how easy it would be for him to send a naughty picture to her or any of my contacts. Though that idea scared me some, it also for some strange reason turned me own. I was actually aroused at the idea of my mother getting a picture sent to her from my phone of me sucking of a huge black cock and looking like a complete slut. I of course didn't really want that to happen, but it made me wet thinking about it.

"Good slut, now you can start showing me your worth by sucking my cock, but I will warn you though; I just got done playing basketball so it may be a bit sweaty and musty down there. Of course a silly slut like you won't care."

He was right, I didn't care. I quickly reached over and began pulling down the front elastic of his basketball shorts in search of my meaty black treasure. I felt the dampness of his underwear, but only long enough to pull them down as well. His cock was still soft, but it was also felt thick and powerful in my hands. With it in my grasp, I leaned over and allowed the wonderful slab of cock enter my wet mouth. It tasted a bit like sweat, but only for a moment. Once my mouth worked it over some, it was just pure bliss. He drove in silence as I worked to make him erect, and soon he was. I could sense he was focused on other things rather than the oral treatment I was provided, but rather than upset me, I used it as motivation to perform better.

Soon I felt the car come to a stop, and remain stopped as he put it into park. I had no idea where we were, nor could I see, but I just kept up my task as he had not told me otherwise. He did however reach over me and pull the hem of my skirt up and over my ass as we were now parked and I was on my knees in the seat. I was taking near his full length, and slobbering all over him for about ten minutes before he spoke again.

"You are doing a pretty good job slut, but I think you might need to be pushed a bit more. I'm going to take your clothes off now, but you are to keep sucking. To do this I will pull your skirt and tank top up over your head. My cock shouldn't be out of your mouth for more than a second."

I moaned my understanding and then began to feel him pull my skirt and shirt up towards my head. He bunched them together at my breasts before pulling them up and off the rest of the way. I did my best to keep his dick in my mouth, and it was only out for a split second when my clothes had to slip past my face. Once again, I was naked in his car and sucking his dick.

"Good slut. Now how about you suck on my balls some and just let my cock rest on your face. I think I might even get some video of it as well."

I didn't say a word, just let my mouth pop off of his long shaft and dipped my head further into his crotch to lap up his sack. His meaty pole rested on my left cheekbone and eye as I took each ball into my mouth and made sure to show them the same amount of attention I had his cock. Assuming he was filming my naughty behavior, I felt him begin to lift his shaft and let it drop back down onto my face. He did this over and over, as if he was getting a kick out of using my face as a dick rest while I gave his testicles a tongue bath. I felt so devilishly naughty and humiliated by the whole situation, but I knew I wouldn't stop unless he told me to. It helped also that the threat of a picture being sent was in the back of my mind. Sometime later he began to speak again.

"Hey slut, look up for a second. Did you know we were parked outside your ex-husband's house this whole time?"

Quickly my head snapped up, and I scanned where we were. Easily I was able to notice that we were parked on a street in a housing development, and instantly I realized we were indeed in front of my ex-husband's house; not directly, but across the street and one house down. I could see his house though, and the idea I was being such a slut so close to someone who no longer loved me made me feel somewhat charged up. I however was confused as to how Jerome knew where he lived.

"How?"

"I just found his address in your phone as I drove and mapped over to it. It isn't that difficult to figure out slut. Now, I think you need to prove your worth to me some more. You see that trash can across the street whore?"

"Yes."

"Take your stupid clothes and go throw them away inside of it. Who knows, maybe your ex will just happen to come out and see what a dumb trashy slut he divorced. Make it quick slut, or I might just leave you here and then send off a few pictures."

Not really having a choice in the matter, I took my clothes he held out to me. I took one quick look to see if anyone was around, and then opened the door to get out. No one seemed to be around so I made a beeline to the trash can. However, with the heels on, I couldn't move too quickly at risk of falling. In no time though I was at the can and was dropping my clothes within. Turning back, I made my way to the car while I looked back at my ex's house to see if he was out. It wasn't until I reached the car that I focused my attention back to Jerome.

"That was very good slut, you can suck my dick some more."

Again, I took my position pleasuring his massive member, this time though he spoke as I did.

"Did you ever suck your ex-husband's dick in his car slut?"

"Ungh ungh."

"So you only suck cock in cars if it is a man you hardly know and he has a huge black cock?"

"Mmph."

"You are some kind of slut. I have you naked, and sucking my dick in my car, while we are parked out in front of your bitch ex's house. You really are willing to prove your worth to me. I bet you wouldn't even care if I sent these slutty pictures. You might even want me to huh slut?"

I just kept sucking, ignoring his question. I couldn't trust myself to answer, as I knew deep down I probably did.

"Answer me slut, do you actually want me to send your slutty pictures to your contacts?"

Not wanting to upset him, I gave in and answered while I still had his cock lodged in my throat.

"Mmph."

"I knew it slut, but don't worry, I don't want to expose your true nature; at least not yet."

I then felt the car start up, and begin to pull away. Even though everything I was doing and all the things he said we're crazy, I never felt more alive or excited. Eventually the car slowed and came to another stop, but I did not. I continued to blow him as I listened to him speak.

"Well slut, I need to get something to drink, but my wallet is in the trunk, so I'll just use yours. Hand me your wallet so I can get in and get out."

Not even taking a moment to think about it, I let his cock slip out of my lips and reached down for my purse. I pulled out my wallet and handed it over to him. He grinned as he took it from me, and then got out of the car. At this point I took the time to look where we were. He had parked outside of a convenience store, and was actually parked near the front entrance. With this realization, I sunk down in my seat to hide. The windows of the car were tinted, but the front windshield was not and I would be clearly visible to anyone who might happen to walk by. Fortunately that did not happen before Jerome returned to the car.

"Here's your stuff slut. I figured you didn't really need the entire wallet, so I just pulled out your credit cards and id and I tossed the rest of it in the trash. Oh and I pulled out some cash so I can pick up something at our next stop. Now get back to sucking slut."

Even though I was a bit upset that he threw out my wallet, I didn't let it keep me from getting my mouth back on his wonderful pole. Again, I went about my duty, and he drove off stopping minutes later at new destination. This time he pulled his cock from my mouth before speaking.

"I just got to run in real quick and pick something up, I'll be right back."

He then just left me and ran inside. It was when I watched him walk into the store, I realized what kind of store it was; a pet store. I had no idea what we were doing at a pet store, but I did know that once again anyone could walk by and see me sitting naked in the car. However, I was once again fortunate as Jerome returned again without anyone else even pulling into the parking lot.

"Okay slut, now that the sun is starting to set, how about we go to the park?"

This time he didn't even need to tell me, I just simply leaned over and took his cock back into my mouth as he began to drive away. Just as the routine went, we soon came to another stop, and he had more instructions for me.

"Well slut, it is almost dark, and I thought I would treat you to a nice walk in the park for being such a good little dick sucker. However, I want to continue to see how much you can prove yourself to me, so I picked up a leash at the pet store. I am going to attach it to your petslut collar and you are going to follow behind me on all fours."

He then pulled a chain leash out of the bag he came back with from the pet store, and attached it to the ring on my collar. Next, he just opened his door and got out, tugging on the chain as he did for me to follow him out. I awkwardly crawled over the seats and out of the car. On my hands and knees, and naked in the parking lot of a semi deserted public park I watched as he shut the car door and locked it. He then began to lead me onto the trail that went through the park, as I tried my best to follow on my hands and knees. The rough surface of the gravel hurt my knees some, but soon we go onto the trail and the surface was a bit sandier. We walked for a while, all the time it got darker, and I kept wondering if we would run into anyone. However, we did not, and soon he had stopped leading me, and guided me off the trail over to a picnic area somewhat hidden by the tree line.

At the site, there was a table and that is where he stopped me before ordering I stand and bend over the edge of it. He then fed the leash between the planks of the table and tied it off again at my collar. I was effectively secured to the table, naked and vulnerable. I could feel his presence circle behind me, but was unable to look back and see what he was doing. Without warning I felt his cock push into my exposed cunt. I moaned as he sank his girth deep, and began the wonderful action of fucking me. Unlike other times, he remained quiet as he push and pulled his manhood in and out of me. I didn't say anything either, but instead moaned and squealed as his glorious cock pistoned inside of me. He fucked me steadily for about ten minutes, before he finally pulled out and erupted on my ass.

I however was left wanting more, as he had not given me to climax. Instead, he spewed his seed and then untied me from the table. Once freed, he ordered that I wipe up his cum so it wouldn't get on his seats. Using my hands, I scooped up his love juice, and fed myself the delectable nectar. When he was satisfied with my clean up, he grabbed a hold of the leash, indicated for me to drop back down on my hands and knees, and then walked us back to his car. He said nothing as we walked, and as we drove. It wasn't until we arrived back at my house that he finally spoke.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lesson Plan Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds