• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Journey to Sluthood Pt. 04

Katie's Journey to Sluthood Pt. 04

He gently pulled her cheeks apart and marvelled at the amazing perfection of the view before him. His gorgeous daughter, her firm little ass in his hands, that perfect pussy, those fingers rubbing at her now very swollen clit, all of it right in front of him. He was so close to cumming and his cock was beyond rock solid after Katie's eager deep throating. His mind was drunk with lust, he couldn't quite believe it, he was about to have something he had only dared dream about, but didn't dare stop to think for long as he pulled her pussy open further and stuck his tongue deep into her tight pink hole.

Katie screamed with both surprise and pleasure at the feeling of his tongue delving in and out of her, but she was so close to the edge anyway that daddy's tongue, combined with her own clit rubbing, made her knees start to feel weak.

"Oh god, I'm getting close" she moaned "please daddy, please can I cum now?"

He pulled his tongue out and stood up.

"Please... daddy, please?" she begged harder, legs beginning to buckle, her voice almost on the edge of desperation now.

"Not yet baby, learn to hold it" he replied firmly. She wailed in frustration.

His hands remained firmly gripped on to her ass and he moved forward to line his cock up with her soaking wet pussy.

Katie felt a nudge against her exposed pussy lips and couldn't help her outburst.

"Oh god please!! Please put your cock in me daddy, please? I can't wait anymore, I'm not joking..." She stopped and inhaled sharply as he obliged, thrusting his hips forward, pushing just the end of his cock into her tightness. She involuntarily clamped around his bell end and whimpered a little, her body starting to tingle all over.

He felt the grip of her pussy release a little and began to slowly move in and out of her, not pushing any further than just the tip.

"Ohhhh!" her body began to writhe, fingers rubbing frantically at her pussy now. "Daddy you feel so big!" she cried "please, please give it me?"

"Is this what you want baby?" he asked cheekily, speeding up the pace slightly.

She pushed back to greedily get more of his cock in, but his grip was firm once again, holding her exactly in place. He momentarily removed one hand and spanked her sharply across the ass. She squealed and he felt her pussy tighten on his cock again.

"Bad girl" he told her "I decide how much to give you and when" he spanked her again, "good little sluts are happy to take what they are given, are you a good slut?"

"Yes daddy, I'm your good little slut" she quickly replied, her reddening ass smarting.

"Good girl, are you ready to cum yet baby?" he asked as he pushed his cock into her further before drawing it almost back out.

"Oh yes, god please fuck me daddy, nice and deep, please make me cum, right now... please?" she begged, her fingers now making squelchy sounds as they flicked back and forth across her wet clit.

"You've been such a good girl, I think you deserve it now" he said. The pace and depth of his strokes increased, but he didn't quite push himself all the way in yet. Within a few thrusts, her entire body started to convulse and she began screaming "Oh! Oh! Oh!" and "deeper, daddy please!" repeatedly.

He felt her pussy clamp tight around him several times and she started to spasm as her orgasm ripped through her body. He pulled his cock almost all the way out and then immediately slammed it right back in, up to the hilt and held it there.

"Oh daddy, fuck me hard please!" she screamed as her pussy clamped tightly around him again. Her whole body started to shake and she felt wave after wave of tingly pleasure start wash over her.

He slowly pulled out and slammed into her again, feeling the end of his cock ram against the back of her pussy; she bucked hard, body writhing in ecstasy.

"Fuck me like the little slut I am daddy," she screamed again.

After several deliberate and slower, deep strokes, he obliged and switched to a much faster pace, repeatedly slamming himself as hard and deep as he could into her.

It was at this point that Katie completely lost all control of herself. She was beyond speech, her knees buckled with only the arm of the chair supporting her weight now. Her out of control body was writhing with the convulsions of ecstatic pleasure, wave after wave of orgasm splashing through her body and taking over her brain. She could feel an unfamiliar heat suddenly start to rise in her pussy, she was aware she couldn't stop it, and frankly didn't want to anyway, everything felt so amazing.

"Oh baby your little pussy feels so good cumming on my cock" he grunted, feeling like he couldn't hold off his own orgasm for much longer.

"Oh daddy... I fucking love... your cock," replied Katie gasping for breath.

He continued to slam into her, tensing himself to stop from cumming early. It was a good job he did because suddenly her pussy clamped so tight it nearly pushed his cock out, then released again. As it released, so did Katie, screaming with pleasure and squirting pussy juice out all over the place.

He pushed his cock all the way in one more time and held it there firmly, feeling all the little twitches from her pussy around his cock, his daughter's juices running off his balls and down his leg. Katie's whole body continued to shudder. No one said anything for several seconds.

"Holy shit daddy!" Katie exclaimed panting for breath "What just happened?"

"I think you just experienced what is known as a squirting orgasm baby" he replied chuckling.

He slowly pulled his cock all the way out, hands still on her ass, and paused for a few seconds to take in the sight of her pretty pussy closing back up as he released her ass cheeks from his grip.

"Knees" he ordered "Quickly, in front of me, now!"

Katie gladly obliged, she didn't think her legs were up to supporting her yet anyway.

"Mmm, are you ready to give me some cum now daddy?" she asked as she sank to the floor, taking in the sight of his whole groin and legs, soaked in her pussy juices.

"You made a mess all over daddy's cock," he said, looking down into her expectant eyes, "And all over my balls. Don't you think you had better be a good slut and clean up your pussy juice?"

"Yes daddy, please" she replied, "Id love to, I love the taste of my pussy"

She eagerly began licking at his cock and balls, lapping up her flavour and letting out little satisfied moans as she did so.

"Slow down baby" he demanded, "Don't be so greedy"

"Oh daddy, I taste so good on you," she said slowing her pace "now I wanna taste your cum too, please daddy?" She looked up at him with big, wide blue eyes.

"Open your mouth" he said quietly "and put your tongue out".

Katie obeyed and soon his bell-end was resting on her tongue.

He took a pigtail in each hand again.

"Now," he started "I'm going to have your throat again, nice and slow and deep," he pushed his cock in a little "You're going to keep your tongue out like a good slut and lick my balls while I fuck your throat." Then he added "every time my cock comes out of your mouth, I want to hear you begging for my cum, understand?"

Katie, with a mouthful of bell-end, her eyes locked on his slowly nodded.

"Good girl. If I feel like you deserve it, and you want it badly enough; I might just give you what you want" he told her sternly.

She nodded again and felt his cock slip further down her throat.

He didn't waste any time in pushing right to the back of her throat and slowly fucking her with short deep strokes. With her tongue stuck out and a throat rammed full of moving cock, it was harder to control her gag reflex. She couldn't pull her tongue in if she wanted to anyway; there was no room in her mouth!

Katie gagged, gargled and struggled for a short while before being released.

"Oh daddy" she gasped obediently "please cum for me?" and stuck her tongue back out, panting for air now, but so willing to please.

"I don't think you mean it enough yet baby" he replied, pushing his cock in deep again. She spluttered and gagged once more, her saliva dribbling out of the sides of her mouth and down her chin. He pulled out, his cock was pulsing and throbbing now, pre-cum dribbling everywhere, he was so close to the edge.

"Please daddy, please" she begged, looking up at him and sensing he was close "I'm such a good little slut for you, please cum in my mouth and all over my pretty face..." she paused to breathe "Please? I wanna feel your hot cum splash all over me, Please daddy, cum all over your little girl?"

"That's more like it..." he said, taking his cock in one hand "Tell daddy how much you want it baby" he started to stroke himself, the end of his cock just inches from her mouth.

"Oh more than anything daddy" Katie pleaded "I wanna taste it so bad, please give me your cum daddy" her voice was full of genuine need "your slutty little girl wants your hot cum all over her face, oh please daddy, please will you give it to me?"

"Ohhh" he grunted "Oh fuck baby! Such a perfectly dirty mouth!"

Katie anticipated what was about to happen and eagerly opened her mouth wide and with her tongue out, looked up at her daddy with big begging eyes.

"Ohhhhh" he roared and pulled back hard on his cock.

The first spurt was just a tiny dribble running out on to Katie's tongue, the second spurt, however, was massive. It flew out and splashed against the roof of her mouth. Katie instinctively closed her mouth to gather up the cum as the third spurt landed neatly across her nose and lips. She opened her mouth to dribble cum sluttily down her chin and neck and onto her tits, thick strands of cum stringing out across her open mouth now. A fourth spurt, a fifth, a sixth. Soon, she had lost count and her whole face, from the nose and cheeks down, all over her lips and chin was glazed with ropes of thick sticky cum. It was dripping onto her tits before her daddy had drained the last few drops from the end of his cock.

"Mmmh, your cum tastes incredible Daddy!" Katie exclaimed, "Do I look good to you like this daddy?" she asked naughtily "your slutty little girl's face all covered in your hot, sticky cum?"

He stared back at her, his semi hard cock in his hand.

"You look fucking amazing" he replied, "I can see we're going to have some fun training you baby."

"Well," she said, "there's no time like the present for more, is there daddy?" leaning back on the floor and opening her legs wide. Her finger traced the outside of her pussy, and then she pulled her legs back behind her head, elbows locked behind her knees fully exposing herself.

His eyes widened at the sight, cock still in hand.

Katie dipped the end of her finger in her still soaking pussy, then reached further down and rubbed it round her tight little asshole. She looked straight at her daddy who was staring directly at her fingers. She flexed and pushed her tightest hole open just enough to accept her finger.

"Mmmmm" she cried as she entered her own ass, "Daddy please take me upstairs, I've been such a naughty little slut, playing with my asshole without your permission" she stared longingly at him, cum still dripping off her. She was the hottest, sexiest, dirty little girl he had ever encountered.

"Please daddy, tie me up and teach me how a naughty slut should have her ass fucked properly. I'm all yours daddy, Ill do anything you want me to, just teach my slutty ass daddy, please?" She begged with all her will.

"Get up to your room you dirty girl," he demanded "I told you not to touch yourself without asking! You can forget ass fucking yet, I think you need some lessons in obedience first, and you're about to get them..."

This is as far as I have got for now with this story, will be continuing the series soon though. I have some ideas already, but any suggestions on where to go with it are welcome!

Keep an eye out for my other stories appearing soon... Thanks! :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Journey to Sluthood Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds