• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Snowed In Ch. 02

Snowed In Ch. 02

I refused to sleep in that room with them. Seeing Helga and Richard, my husband, together like that was enough to destroy me from the inside. She was monstrously large, way larger than me, and he told her he loved her. I knew he couldn't possibly mean it, and was just saying it so we could stay in the house (or maybe so she wouldn't sit on him), but it stung nonetheless. This vacation had gone from adventure to nightmare in what felt like a blink of the eye. The last thing I saw was Helga carrying him like a baby into her bedroom and shutting the door. She had given me an open invitation to join them, but it would be like stabbing myself in the heart with an ice pick.

It sure was cold in here though. Really cold. The storm was brewing outside stronger than ever, and showed no signs of stopping. The howl of the frenzy outside ate away at my flesh, shivers shooting out of my fingertips like lightning. If it was possible to die inside from the cold, I felt like I was about to achieve it. Looking towards the stairs, I recalled something about Helga's mother living here. I wasn't going to chance an encounter with her, judging from her daughter. But it was only getting colder. The blizzard was concealing even the moonlight, and so I sat here in the darkness, left to either bite the bullet and enter that dark room in corner, or suffer in cold silence and let the ice eat away at my flesh. I begrudgingly chose the former.

Shuffling forward, I quietly opened the door to the bedroom. There on the bed lay Richard and Helga, though an easy mistake would have been to only see Helga. They were both underneath the blanket, with the two being assumedly completely naked. She was covered from mid breast down, and he was covered up to his head. As for his head, it was being smothered by her massive breasts, which she rubbed with one hand quietly. She could easily palm his head like a basketball (probably throw him like one too), but she was oddly gentle for a woman of her size. She was whispering something into his ear as she stroked him.

"You're such a sweet little man. Are you going to love me forever?"

"Of course," I heard Richard say.

"This is how you're going to sleep for the rest of your life, my precious thing," she said lovingly. "Soon we will be married, and you will be forever locked to my bosom." She pulled his face out and softly gave him wet kisses on the lips. Much like her tits, her puffy lips were big and round, and apparently juicy, and he reciprocated as well. If my heart had sunk at the sight of them together, it was now officially a broken submarine at seeing them make out. There was no way he could really love her, was there? She was horrendously disgusting and fat and gross. He was my husband. We were meant to spend the rest of our lives together.

I tiptoed my way into the bedroom and laid on the floor. I decided to wait until they fell asleep. Sure, I was cold, but I just couldn't bring myself to sleep in the same bed as those two. It made me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

Luckily, it didn't take long before I was able to crawl into bed on Richard's side. I was barely on, unfortunately, due to Helga's massive size. Her huge body easily took up most of the space, leaving us with barely enough room to hang on. Richard had completely fallen asleep, his head still in between her boobs. The two actually looked... comfortable. I tried to close my eyes, but after the absurd events of the day, sleep was not coming easy. Tears were fighting against my eye balls, but I wasn't even sure if I needed to let them out. I was so emotional, and at the same time, confused, that I didn't even know how to properly react.

But just as my eyes began to finally close, I felt a massive hand grab my hair. Helga lifted me to my knees, from a laying position, and stared me dead in the eye, a calm smile still wrapping around her face. Richard was still sleeping on her chest, or in it. "I'm going to make this quick little one. This boy here is mine. All mine. He doesn't need the likes of you anymore. Today he's seen things your puny little body could never show him. When I was milking that little cock of his with my fingers, he was begging for me not to stop. He told me he loved me. Now I'm going to tell you this once. I am not intimidated by you, I am not afraid to break you. If you so much as breathe at me the wrong way, I will snap you in two. That being said, while you're here, I'm going to make your life miserable."

I was squirming in pain as she held me up like this, tears streaming down my face. There was nothing I could do against her. Her strength was incredible. I grabbed her massive hand with both of mine and tried to pry her off of me, but it was useless. "I understand! I'll do anything, just let me go!"

She let me go, and I grabbed my scalp in pain. I heard her laughing a maniacal laugh, and she lightly tapped Richard. "Baby boy. Yeah, baby boy. I want you to cum for me again."

"Yes mommy," he said. She got into a seated position on the bed, and he sat on her lap. Her breast was utterly huge, dwarfing his head several times over. They must have weighed at least 15 pounds each.

"Let me see that little dicky of yours. Your ex-wife is here watching us play. Since she seems to be confused, can you tell her you love me?"

My heart sank. This would crush me. "I love you so much, Helga." I was crying again. Why was this woman torturing me? Her fat thumb and index finger took hold of his (in comparison) tiny cock and stroked it gently.

"Do you want to suck on my breast for milk little one?" she asked him in baby speak. Her nipple was inches from his face.

"Yes mommy."

"Well I need you to cum for me. Then I'll consider it. I need you to show your ex how much you love me. How about if you cum for me, I'll give you a big wet kiss?"

"I'm cumming!" he said. My god, that insanely fast! He had never cum that fast with me. How was this possible?

"Oh what a cutie! You were really horny!" Semen erupted out of him and onto her hand. She licked each of her fingertips like she had just eaten some delicious chicken wings. 'Well here's that big kiss you wanted." She pulled him up to her lips and sucked on his face. I swear her mouth could have swallowed him whole. Her fast moist lips were making a suction sound as he wrapped his arms around her head. She finally plopped off of him like a plunger, and he dropped into her chest. They laid back down together, back in their original position, and she tucked him in again. She looked back at me. "Tomorrow is only going to be worse for you. We are getting married, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm going to make your life a living Hell." She chuckled to herself and fell asleep. There were no weapons in this room and nothing I could do to stop her. I feared for the worse for tomorrow.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Snowed In Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds