• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A December to Remember Ch. 02

A December to Remember Ch. 02

12345

Author's Note: This is the second chapter in "A December to Remember" which is a continuation of my first series, "A Thanksgiving Surprise" Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy!

*****

It was 8:30 am. I sat on the edge of my bed and looked out the big bow window to the vast wilderness of my mother's property in Northern Ontario. Being a week before Christmas, the drab grey and white portrait being fashioned outside my window did nothing to get me excited for December 25th. I knew that in a matter of hours I would be sitting through my father's wake and struggling to maintain the illusion that he was the great, responsible, well-loved man that the family thought he was. Cassie and I, along with Rachel and my mother Sara knew that he was living a double life and had even sold off his entire life insurance policy to provide for his "alternate" family. He had lied to our entire family and only the ones closest to him knew of his infidelity and betrayal.

My mother had asked us to not mention anything about my father at the wake. Sara is a powerful woman but it would take everything in her to speak about her late husband to the rest of the family as if she lost her best friend. He may have been her husband, but when my mother had found out about his other life, she immediately cut all emotional ties she had to that man. Sitting through this with Cassie and Rachel would make this a lot easier. With the experience I shared with the twins last night, I knew that I had forged another powerful and loving relationship that could make this day easier. One that I knew Cassie and Rachel would accept and appreciate moving forward. I was in my second year of University. I'm fucking and in love with my gorgeous sister Cassie and the brunette bombshell of my dreams, Rachel. The three of us have a completely loving and respectful relationship and couldn't dream of ever being apart from each other. Last night I was seduced and was begged to fuck both of my twin red-headed cousins on my mom's kitchen island downstairs. And here I was, having to get dressed for a wake for a man who until a couple of months ago, never respected my decisions or acted like a father in any sense of the word.

My head was swarming with feelings of love, lust, hatred, anger, and betrayal. I knew this day was going to be an emotional whirlwind but I also knew that I had to get it over with. I stood up from my bed and made my way into the shower.

*****CH 02 - A Final Farewell*****

I grabbed a towel off of the rack after I shut the water off. I wrapped one around my waist and half-dried my hair with the other as I walked from the ensuite back to my bedroom. When I opened the door I saw Rachel and Cassie lying on my bed.

"Hey there stud," Rachel quipped as she eyed me up and down. "Lose the towel," she finished. I smirked and threw the towel from my hair at her face. Rachel caught the towel and laughed.

"I think she meant the other one, genius," Cassie joined in with a fit of laughter. I shook my head and chuckled. As I began to undo the towel, the girls sat up on the bed looking like two children about to see a present unwrapped on Christmas day. I stopped dead in my tracks and went to the closet to pick out my clothes.

I could hear one of the girls scoff behind me as she didn't get what she wanted.

"Come on Matty. You probably need some relief since you didn't stop by the room last night," Cassie spoke in a sexy soft tone. "Rachel and I had a lot of fun together but it would have been a lot better if you were there."

"Yeah totally," Rachel jumped in. "We both thought you would be there for sure...what's wrong baby? Couldn't handle the two of us last night? Have we been wearing poor Matty out?" Rachel playfully mocked me.

I decided to be honest with the girls as I had a feeling they would like my reason why I didn't make it to their room last night. "Let's just say I was in the kitchen getting a drink just after the two of you went to bed. I was planning on paying you a visit but a couple of red-headed bombshells had other plans..."

Rachel and Cassie both looked open-mouthed at each other and grinned. I could tell by their reaction that they loved my answer but wanted more information.

"Matthew," Cassie said in a very motherly stern voice. "Did you fuck both of our twin cousin's in our mother's kitchen?"

"Oh GOD please tell me that's what happened," Rachel added in as she received a nudge in the ribs from Cassie.

I didn't speak but the grin on my face must have given it away.

"YES!" Rachel screamed as she threw both of her hands into the air. I wondered why she was so happy for me. Maybe this meant that things could progress with her and Becca?

Cassie slowly got up from the bed without another word and walked toward me with a look in her eyes that made her seem like a lioness who just noticed the prey she was soon to devour. Cassie walked up next to me and stood on her tip toes so her mouth could reach my ear.

"How did they taste?" Cassie whispered in the sexiest voice imaginable as she preceded to lick my ear. I could feel my towel get tighter and knew it was soon to come right off if this kept up. "I think Steph has a sweeter taste, but thinking of how wet Becca gets is almost making me cum right now," Cassie finished as she let out a long shaky deep breath.

My eyes shot wide open. I grabbed Cassie's ass cheeks hard and lifted her up so I could pull her mouth to mine. Cassie instinctively wrapped her strong toned legs around my waist and was gyrating her crotch against mine within seconds. Our tongues wrestled together as we were both desperate and needed to be satisfied as quickly as possible. I moved my hands up Cassie's back and ran them through her long blonde flowing locks.

"OK you two settle down," Rachel stated as Cassie and I momentarily stopped to listen to her. "We spent all that time getting ready for the wake and we're not going to ruin that by getting things started here. There will be plenty of time for that later...trust me," Rachel finished as she stood up from the bed and adjusted her flowy black dress. Cassie looked into my eyes and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before she unwrapped her legs and jumped off of me.

"Later it is little brother. Don't leave us hangin this time," Cassie said as she walked away with Rachel towards the door. "You know what? I could really use a glass of wine before everyone starts showing up," Cassie suggested as they were on their way down the hall.

I knew this day wouldn't be easy for Cass or my mother and thought what harm could there be in having a glass of wine to calm the nerves? I finished getting ready and headed downstairs at a little after 9:00. I made myself some breakfast and mentally prepared myself for what was going to happen in about an hour. As I finished up my breakfast my mother Sara came into the kitchen. She was dressed in a long, tight, halter top black dress and matching black heels. Her long blonde hair was up in a simple yet sophisticated updo. Her make-up was classy and not at all tacky or over the top. When my mom walked in she must have caught me staring.

"Something wrong with my outfit Matthew?" My mother asked sincerely as she tried to figure out what had caught my eye.

"Nothing wrong with any of that," I replied. "You look...beautiful mom."

My mother held her hand to her heart and came over and gave me a big hug. Holding her tight against me felt so right. I rubbed my hands along her back and kissed the top of her head.

"This is probably not the time to mention this," I started. "But Rach, Cass, and I thought that after all this shit is over, we should go on a vacation or trip somewhere. Get away for Christmas maybe if you'd like that?"

My mother's face lit up at the suggestion. I could tell she loved the idea but she tried to hide her enthusiasm as best as she could.

"That would be wonderful Matthew. I could really use some time away from this place to be honest. You sure you three wouldn't mind your mom tagging along?"

"Of course not," I replied. "In fact it was actually Rachel who suggested it before I did."

"Wonderful!" my mother exclaimed as she let her excitement get the better of her. After realizing she should not be so excited on the day of her husband's wake she kept her emotions in check and tried to hide her excitement.

"Hey, don't worry," I said in a comforting tone. "It's perfectly fine to want to get away from this place for a bit. You shouldn't feel guilty about that. I imagine this must be extremely difficult for you and I want you to know that I'm here for anything you need. Not just today but always. I'll always be here for you mom."

"You're so sweet Matthew." My mother replied with a long sigh. "This will be difficult in the fact that I have to play the grieving widow to that piece of shit that everyone thinks was the greatest man ever. Although over the years he seemed like he was a great husband, I will never forget that he betrayed and lied to me for our entire marriage and to you and Cassie for your entire lives."

I could tell that my mom was getting angry and upset at reliving this yet again. I placed my hands on her shoulders and looked into her sparking blue-grey eyes. At this point I could have sworn I was looking at Cassie. Although my mother's skin was not as flawless and smooth as my sister's, I knew that every subtle imperfection or small wrinkle was from living a successful and lavish life. The fact that my mother was a mature experienced woman and had the looks of my gorgeous sister with a killer body to boot was a huge turn-on.

"If anyone is strong enough to get through this, it's you mom. You may have to play the grieving widow, but Aunt Joan and Uncle Larry along with the twins, Rachel, Cassie, and I all know the truth behind who he really was. If you need any encouragement during today just look to one of us and we can be there for you in an instant."

I could see tears start to well-up in my mother's eyes. She had never looked as beautiful as she did right at that moment. I placed my hands on the back of her neck and gently stroked the sides of her face with my thumbs.

"I love you mom," I declared as I moved in and kissed her with passion on the lips. My mother immediately began kissing me back and wrapped her arms around my neck. For the first time, my mother's tongue swam around my mouth until it was entwined with mine. We were kissing like two lovers who had been lost for some time and were finally reunited. In some way that's exactly what we were. Having never been close, I never thought I would feel this way about her but ever since Thanksgiving I have seen her in a new light. Now with the death of my father, I felt even more desire to comfort and take care of her the way she deserved. She needed someone who wouldn't abandon her or betray her. I was the right man for the job.

I could feel my mother melt into me. Her hot breath would flow into my mouth as she kissed me with even more hunger. Her hands were now running through my hair as she would occasionally moan and sigh. I could tell that these sounds were sounds of contentment and satisfaction as my mother was now more than my mother.

After what seemed like an eternity of bliss I pulled away from our long kiss. My mother stood there, eyes closed with a subtle smile on her face and a tear in the corner of her eye.

"Wow," I heard a soft voice whisper from behind me. The hair on the back of my neck stood up as my mother opened her eyes in panic at the sound of another's voice nearby. I turned around to see Cassie standing there with her hands covering her mouth. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wasn't angry or upset. She seemed elated. Cassie slowly made her away over to us. She was dressed for the wake in a long black flowy dress that matched the one Rachel had on upstairs earlier.

I didn't know what Cassie would say or do so I stood there waiting and shaking. Cassie came up to me and pulled me tight into her. She plastered her lips against mine with a level of desire that surpassed any other kiss we have shared. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tight into her. I didn't resist her kiss but instead went along with it and tried to match the level of lust that was thrusting its way into my mouth. I could hear my mother give a sigh of contentment next to us as my mother finally had confirmation and knew the relationship that Cassie and I shared.

Cassie broke our kiss and looked seriously at my mother.

"Mom, before you say anything I want you to know that I don't just love Matty, I am IN LOVE with him. I love him so much more than a brother. I love him as a lover. I love him the same way I love Rachel," Cassie finished.

I expected more of a surprised or shocked reaction from my mother but what came out of her mouth shocked me.

"Cassie. Matthew. I love you both so much," She began as a tear started to well up in her eye and she took our hands in hers. "Nothing makes me happier than seeing the two of you happy. You have my full support in any endeavour you pursue. All I ask is that the two of you and Rachel are honest to each other and treat each other with nothing but the utmost respect. Love has no boundaries. I never expected to feel the way I feel about you Matthew, but the heart wants what the heart wants," My mother finished.

Being a cardio-thoracic surgeon, who better than Sara Smithson to preach about what hearts want? I seriously expected there to be much more controversy around this but after the moment I just shared with my mother, I guess I couldn't really be surprised.

"Mom. We both love you so much too and I never expected to feel this way about you either," I mentioned as I put an arm around the two Smithson girls. "Cassie and I will always be honest with each other. I hope you both know by now that I would never do anything to hurt anyone in my life. The love Cassie and I share goes very deep and maybe someday we can share that level of love with you," I finished.

Cassie nodded and eagerly smiled as she looked at my mother for a response. Staring deep into my sister's eyes my mother embraced my sister in a hug. Tears were flowing between the two of them as their relationship seemed to have changed for the better. When the hug ended, Cassie made the first move and gave my mom a quick peck on the lips. I think my mom was caught off guard at Cassie's quick kiss and didn't know how to respond. Seeing my mother standing their unsure of what to do, Cassie leaned in and gave a longer more passionate kiss. It was during this kiss that my mother felt comfortable enough to start kissing her back.

I was standing in the kitchen having just kissed my mother and sister and now they were kissing each other. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I had visions of Cassie, Rachel, my mom and I spending some quality time together on a beach somewhere in the south. I couldn't help but grin at this thought. Apparently I had been imagining that for too long because the next thing I heard was Cassie's voice chuckling.

"I think he likes it," Cassie stated as her and my mom were both looking at me with grins plastered to their faces.

"I think you're right," my mother echoed her statement as she patted my cheek and then left the room.

Cassie and I were left standing there in the kitchen trying to process what just happened.

"How long have you and mom...been-," Cassie started.

"We haven't," I replied. "There was one quick kiss yesterday that she initiated. So I initiated this one today. I wanted to talk to you last night about it but then the twins...well you know," I finished.

Cassie glanced at the kitchen island where the events took place. I could see her eyes grow wide with desire as she bit her lower lip. Her skin looked flushed and her breathing seemed to pick up.

"Oh I know," Cassie replied as she shook her head and withdrew from her semi-aroused state. "They do that," she laughed. "Don't worry about not telling me about you mom, I'm just pissed that you got to her first!" Cassie said as she jabbed me in the arm. "To be honest, ever since we hooked up, I've been having some pretty wild dreams about her. I never thought I'd act on them but seeing the two of you made me remember some of those and it got me really excited!"

Cassie had that look in her eyes again that looked she was about to pounce. I knew I needed to say something before things got out of hand as Rachel wasn't around this time to stop us.

"It'll be nice to spend some time together when the four of us go away for Christmas," I choked out trying to distract Cassie and take her mind off of whatever she was thinking about.

"Totally!" Cassie exclaimed. "I think the four of us can have a LOT of fun together. I know Rachel will be pumped that mom is coming. I think she has always kinda had a thing for her," Cassie laughed as she said that. "Let's not tell her about our new closeness with mom right now. Let's surprise her while we're away." Cassie suggested.

"Deal," I said as I put my arm around her and kissed her on the top of the head. Cassie hugged me back and then headed toward the bar.

"Can I get ya a drink?" She asked as she unscrewed a bottle of Vodka and began pouring herself a very stuff drink for early in the morning.

"Nah, I'm ok," I replied. "How many is that for you now this morning?" I asked playfully but with a slight amount of concern in my voice.

Cassie held up three fingers and smirked as she poured her third drink.

"Might wanna take it easy," I stated. "People will be showing up soon and I know when you've had a few drinks you won't be able to keep yourself off of me," I winked. "That might be a little awkward once the rest of the family starts showing up," I finished.

Just as I said that I heard the doorbell ring. I could hear my mother speaking to someone in a very solemn voice and thanking them for their condolences. Cassie and I both knew this must have been extremely difficult for my mom but there wasn't much we could do about it.

"There you two are!" Rachel exclaimed as she walked into the kitchen and wrapped us both up in a hug. "People have started arriving so I think the three of us should stick together and handle this like a team." Rachel said.

I shot Rachel a slightly concerned look about Cassie as I was at least relieved to see that she was mixing her drink with water. Rachel looked back at me with a 'she's fine' look, so I let it go. The next half hour passed with several friends of my mother and family members shaking our hands and offering their sincerest condolences on the passing of 'a great man', 'a wonderful father' and a 'successful and well put together gentleman'.

It was very difficult for Cassie and me not to reply with what we wanted to say and there were a couple times when Rachel and I had to step in before Cassie said something negative about him. The guests eventually started gathering in the great room and began to take seats as there were to be a few select people reading some passages or telling stories about him. My Aunt Karen (Will's sister) was due to speak first and she kept it light and airy by telling funny stories about their childhood and adolescence. Cassie, Rachel, and I found ourselves smiling along at the stories in a time before Will became such an awful person. The stories were innocent and fun and I think we all felt a little ache in our hearts for this man who at that point in his life, was exactly as described.

Aunt Karen eventually got to more stories of him in his adult years and this is when Cassie began to fume up again. I assumed it was the booze influencing her, but Cassie kept trying to stand up and protest the things that were being said. It took Rachel and me everything we had to keep her seated without drawing attention to her.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A December to Remember Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds