• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Time Out For Danny

Time Out For Danny

Club Sound is an exclusive, privately owned BDSM dungeon in Seattle. When Danny was accepted as a member, a minor formality since she was the submissive of a Club Master and part-time employee, she received a map and description of playrooms among other documents.

While sitting naked in bed one morning, perusing the layout of the four-story dungeon, Danny noticed a remote corner of the open play area, labeled: Time-out Corner. With a sly grin, because she was pretty sure what it meant, she asked Gus if he'd ever been in Time-out.

"No, because I was never a submissive. However, when I was a kinkster employee I'd participate in the punishment of subs who had been naughty, whether actual or perceived. If a sub gets a bit petulant, they can be punished by being sent to the Time-out Corner. Some subs want to be sent to Time-out to enact the fantasy of being punished as a school child. Many female subs like to wear a school uniform plaid mini-skirt and dress shirt or tight blazer."

"Sounds intriguing. What are the rules for the scene, Master?" Danny said, feeling a tingle in her sex as it melted in moist heat that coated her pussy.

Her hand wandered to Gus' member to tease it. During their discussion, as it hardened and oozed, she delicately spread his pre-cum around the head and down the shaft.

"There's a special table that's covered in soft, padded leather. There are restraint points on two legs of the table and the opposite corners. The table can be raised or lowered to comfortably fit the size of the subject to be punished. The whole table with the subject can be raised or lowered to present the nether regions for suitable punishment. The Bad Sub is shackled and splayed out on the table so that their genitals and mouth are available for use by anyone who wants to participate in the scene. There's a tight spotlight that shines on the table so other members on the open floor know there's a subject being punished. Next to the table, there's a stand with a small whiteboard where the Master or Mistress writes why their sub is being punished. Sort of a metaphor for a dunce cap. The Dom or Domme determines how long the sub is to be punished, but it can't exceed thirty minutes. Also, they may bring implements to provide corporal punishment: paddles, floggers, whips and the like.

"A participant in punishment, let's call him a client, can fuck the Bad Sub anywhere they like. They can spank the subject with their hand while fucking them in the pussy or ass and they can ask the subjects owner to apply corporal punishment using one of the implements before they fuck the subject. If the Master or Mistress knows the client's capability, they may hand the implement to them, letting them whip the subject. But each client is only allowed one strike, since the subject may be used by many clients in a half hour. Whipping is not the object in this scene. It's only used to heighten the sexual experience.

"The final degradation is that any male may stop by and spill his seed on the subject, female or male."

"So both male and female subs are punished."

"Sure. A Domme might punish her male sub by allowing men to fuck him in the ass and mouth, and women may sit below his cock and jerk him off or blow him. Corporal punishment for men is usually mandatory by the Domme. Never witnessed one who didn't."

Danny's eyes were dancing with excitement. She had a big grin as her imagination ran wild. Since she'd gotten so aroused that it coated her thighs, Gus went down on her and ate her to a screaming orgasm, then fucked her missionary, taking his time, since she'd already come. Afterward, they lay tangled in each other, necking and petting.

Of course, Gus knew what Danny was thinking.

"I assume this means you want to go to Time-out the next time we're at the Club?"

"Affirmative, Sir," Danny replied, sporting a Cheshire Cat grin.

* * *

"Good evening Master Kirk and Mademoiselle Lissa."

The brawny, impeccably dressed bouncers opened the door for Gus and Danny. They no longer had to even flash their credentials now that they were frequenting the Club often. Once inside, Gus took Danny's long coat and handed it to the coat room attendant. Danny was buzzing and her naked beauty was radiant, standing only in her heels, nipple clamps connected by a chain, and slave collar. Gus didn't tie her wrists together anymore, since she automatically clasped her hands behind her back after adjusting her Master's bow tie on his formal attire.

Eyes averted in submission, Gus lead her into the Club by the chain to her collar and mingled with acquaintances as Danny knelt by his side or by his chair, often putting her head against his thigh when he was seated as he stroked her hair. Anyone who bothered to notice, could tell the two of them were very much in love by the way they touched each other.

Other female subs who knew her were allowed to pet her intimately, and vice versa when their Doms or Dommes came over to speak with her Master. However, this evening Master Kirk wouldn't allow other subs to get her off as he had in the past, explaining he'd brought Mlle. Lissa to the Club for Time-out. He didn't explain, nor was he required to, that her punishment was fantasy role playing of Mademoiselle's choosing, not punishment meted out by her Master.

Eventually arriving at the Time-out corner, he helped Danny into a school uniform mini-skirt, but no shirt or blazer because she wanted her skin coated with cum. Attaching leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles, he attached them to the table, splaying her out in total submission. After lubing her anus generously, even finger fucking her ass to her glee, he turned on the spotlight and wrote on the whiteboard:

Uppity Slut

Please Fuck Me Hard

To Teach Me A Lesson

To Obey My Master

Gus also selected a crop for corporal punishment. Even before finishing the sign, men were lining up to fuck Danny and a crowd was forming to watch.

As Gus took his place next to Danny's cute butt, the first client asked him to smack her while he fisted his already glistening tool. Gus laid a pink stripe across the area between her pussy and anus causing Danny to yelp.

She cried: "More, Master," as tears welled up in her eyes, her vulva engorged, the lips spreading, and her clitoris stood proudly as her arousal dripped from her pussy.

Immediately after pleading, a cock filled her mouth and the stranger grabbed her hair and face fucked her as hands pushed her skirt up, and a big, thick cock impaled her and fucked her hard. Other men were already wanking off to spray their seed on her.

When the first client began to come, he pulled out and discharged his thick, creamy semen all over Danny's ass which trickled down across her anus, lubricating it more. As he finished coming, he slapped her prominent clit with the big head of his cock. Danny almost had an orgasm and hoped the next client would take her over the top. Gus applied another strike to Danny's ass, almost on top of the last one which propelled her towards release. As the next client stepped up, swiped his long, hard organ up and down her slick folds and plunged into her, she climaxed hard, her sheath clamping on his pumping steel which propelled him to his release quickly. He was so amazed by how her vagina rippled around his penis that he pounded into her, uncontrollably as he shuddered through his orgasm, grunting and groaning, leaving marks where his powerful hands dug into her skinny hips. When he withdrew, cum dripped out of her pussy.

The first oral customer unloaded deep in Danny's throat holding her nose against his pelvis as he tried to push farther with each eruption of his release. At all times, several men masturbated over her, their cum spraying across her ass and back. Slick, glistening cum dripped off her chin and she was licking it happily as the next man stepped up to face fuck her.

Since Gus knew the next Master in line, he handed the crop to him. Master Zhu, an expert at flogging, lightly rubbed the wide leather tip of the whip up and down Danny's inner thighs noticing the involuntary twitch it caused. Suddenly he smacked her vulva with the tip, smartly, spread her lips with his thumbs and plowed into her forcefully. Fucking her hard, grunting softly each time his pelvis slapped her ass, caused Danny to climax and clamp on his tool like a vice.

Master Zhu took his pleasure stoically, stopping deep inside her as he came. Silent, with a perfectly calm countenance as he ejaculated, he filled her womb with his warm, thick seed, making only short, sharp stabs into her cunt with each pulse of his release. When he was done, he withdrew slowly and turned to Gus.

"Thank you for allowing me to breed your slut, Master Kirk. I hope you will return the favor the next time I must send Sokuku to Time-out," he stated with a slight bow.

The next man to punish Danny was a big black stallion who violated her ass after asking Gus to whip it right across her anus. As her ass burned, he fucked her hard, spanking her butt on both sides, leaving both cheeks dark pink. When he coated her rectum, it drove her to orgasm, clutching his cock tightly as he uttered a mighty groan and smacked her one last time.

In all, more than twenty men used Danny in all three holes over the half hour. Countless others jerked off on her, including one time when Gus got so turned on by Danny's amazing ability to satisfy so many clients at once, he had to relieve his own need. Cum was dripping out of her and off of her everywhere. Her ass had a dozen dark pink stripes across it and was bright pink overall from the spanking as the men using her, came. Her lips, both pussy and face were puffy and red, dark red in the case of her labia. Her cunt was sore from use and abuse and her anus was tender from stretching for some pretty monstrous cocks. Having orgasmed at least a dozen times, she was blanketed by a post coital endorphin fog. So, overall, she was one extremely content slut.

When Gus turned the spotlight off, the crowd dissipated quickly while he released Danny's restraints. Kneeling in front of her, he unfastened her wrists and brushed her puffy, sticky lips with his tongue.

"You taste delightful, Slitch. Don't try to stand up, yet. Relax for a moment while I relieve my need in your delectable pussy, this time. It won't take long because your remarkable performance has made me painfully hard, extremely wet and about to erupt because your such a sexy cock tease."

"Oh, thank you, Master. Please use me for your pleasure."

Gus unzipped his pants and stood behind Danny, marveling at how much cum was dripping out of her. Being a kinky guy who loved sloppy seconds, he slid into his slutty sub gently and fucked her deliberately. About to come, he paused fully planted to let his need subside. Regaining control, he withdrew and slid into her incredibly slick rectum and added his seed to the copious amount coating her walls, letting out a quiet groan as he came.

"Jeez, Danny. You're such a delight to fuck," he said softly.

"Thank you, Sir. I enjoy having you inside me everywhere. Wish you'd stay there forever."

Club staff brought Danny a robe and escorted her to the spa, where she took a shower. Meanwhile, Gus retrieved her coat and called the limo. After toweling her off in a big luxuriant towel, kissing her everywhere as he dried her, he helped her into her coat and they left by a private side door.

Once home, Gus carried her to the bedroom, removed the coat and her collar, nipple clamps and shoes as she muttered: "I love you, Gus."

She was asleep the instant her head hit her pillow, curled in a fetal ball. Gus covered her, undressed and climbed into bed, spooning his best friend and favorite slut.

Kissing her shoulder, he whispered, "I love you too, Danny."

* * *

Smelling coffee as her eyelids blinked, Gus set a tray down on Danny's lap, after she fluffed some pillows and sat up against them, rather gingerly as her bits were tender. After brushing her lips with a chaste kiss, he sat on the edge of the bed, leaned in and sucked her left nipple as she gasped.

"Sorry, can't help myself. Oral fixation, you know."

"Thank you, Master. And thanks for the most wonderful time last night. I'm thinking I might have to be punished more often," she said hoarsely, blinking her eyes innocently.

"You know. It just occurred to me, Slitch, Time-out for a slut isn't punishment at all. It will do nothing but reinforce bad behavior."

Danny took a sip of coffee, smiled slyly, winked and said, "Well, Duh! Wondered when you were going to figure it out, Love."

Waiting for the standard length of time that a pregnant pause requires, Danny made a pouty face and said in her most whiny voice, "Send me to Time-out, Master. I deserve it because I've been very naughty. Please, please, please."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Time Out For Danny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds