• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 01

Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 01

123

"Mitchell! Look what you did. You shot it all over me!"

Mitch Stevens knew he was in trouble. His mother only used his full name when she was angry with him. He looked at his mother sitting on the edge of the bed in front of him, her face a mess of white milky goo, a huge strand of the creamy fluid dangling from her chin. "I'm sorry, Mom. I had no idea it was going to shoot that far." He held his hand out towards his mother, as if showing her that he had no control over what his hand had caused.

"You were pumping it so hard, I'm not surprised," Nicole Stevens said, shaking her head in dismay. "Look at me. You even got it all over my sweater."

Mitch looked down at his mother's voluptuous chest, her huge mouth-watering tits gorgeously displayed in a black ribbed turtleneck that seemed adhered to her lush body like a second layer of skin. The vertical ribs of the sweater followed the swelling contours of her big round breasts, flowing out to the sides enticingly before being drawn back in as the tight fabric formed to her shapely hourglass figure. He could see gobs of the pearly white fluid had landed on the upper swells of her tits, looking obscenely erotic against the black material of her sweater. He could even see her nipples thrusting provocatively as they poked against the soft fabric, the protruding buds visible right through the black bra she was wearing beneath. "I didn't think it was going to shoot all over you like that. Once it started, it just kept coming. I was as surprised as you that there was so much of the stuff."

"What am I going to do?" Nicole said as she looked down at her spattered chest, the dangling wad of thick fluid dropping off her chin and onto her right breast, the heavy gob sliding slowly towards her stiff nipple. "I'm supposed to be going out to dinner with your father soon. Now I'm going to have to change. He can't see me with this all over me."

Both mother and son looked down at the guilty culprit still clutched in the teenager's circling hand, another milky strand drooling from the opening at the tip. Nicole gave a resigned shrug, knowing she had been just as responsible for what had happened as her son. It had been her suggestion to start with.

"Hey you two, what are you doing in here? It looks like you're making a porno," Rick Stevens said as he walked into the master bedroom, stood at the end of the bed and adjusted his tie, a smile on his face as he looked at his wife and son.

"You men are such pigs," Nicole said as she shook her head in disgust. "Mitch came in as I was getting ready to put my shoes on and asked what he should use on some dry skin on his elbow. I had a jar of hand lotion in the bedside table and figured that would do the job, but I hadn't used it in a while and I guess the nozzle had gotten clogged from sitting for so long. Anyways, while I was sitting here putting my shoes on, our boy genius here starts pumping at it like there's no tomorrow. Next thing I know, the lotion is shooting all over the place." She held her hands up in a gesture of futility, pointing to the pearly gobs of lotion that her son had sprayed all over her.

Rick looked over at his 18-year old son, the boy's face red with embarrassment as he looked at his mother, the plastic bottle of offending hand lotion still in his hand. "Relax, sweetheart. Accidents happen," Rick said. He gave his son a conspiratorial wink before continuing, a sly grin on his face. "Besides, it reminds me of a movie I saw on pay-per-view awhile back—only the woman wasn't wearing any clothes at the time."

"You're both pigs. Honestly, I don't know which of you is worse," Nicole said as she got up and headed towards the en-suite bathroom. "I've got to clean myself up and get changed now before we can go out."

"It's fine, honey," Rick said, checking the time on his watch. "We've got lots of time to get to the restaurant before our reservation." He turned to his son as his wife disappeared into the bathroom. "So, what happened to your elbow?"

"I don't know, I've just got this dry patch of skin on this one arm," Mitch said as he put the bottle of lotion down on the bedside table and carefully depressed the pump, the lotion now flowing smoothly into the cupped hand he held beneath the nozzle. "This thing was clogged like you wouldn't believe. I was pushing on it and pumping it, trying to loosen the clog, and then all of a sudden, the thing lets go and the stuff starts shooting everywhere." He took his hand and smoothed the lotion over his elbow, slowly rubbing it into his skin.

"Yeah, that happens when they sit there and you don't use them. No big deal," Mitch's father said as he pulled on his sports jacket. "Your mother will just have to get changed into something else. Although I did like that black turtleneck, didn't you?"

Mitch was somewhat shaken, his father never having asked his opinion on his mother's choice of clothing before. The young man was unsure of what to say. He'd absolutely loved the way his mother looked in the tightly stretched turtleneck, loving the way the flowing ribs of the sweater adhered to her spectacular figure. He had a number of pictures in his collection of her wearing that sweater, pictures that he often pulled up on his computer screen when he jerked off. And now, his dad was asking what he thought of it. "I...I guess it looked okay," Mitch mumbled, shrugging his shoulders as if he'd never really given it any notice.

"Ah, she'll find something just as nice in all those clothes she has," Rick said, waving his hand in a futile gesture as both of them nodded, knowing Nicole was a clothes horse who had no end of things to choose from. "Which reminds me—when I'm away this weekend, I want you to help your mother. She promised to clean some of those boxes of old clothes out of the attic, and she'll probably need your help. Will you do that for me, son?"

Mitch knew that his father was going away on an overnight fishing trip with his good friend, Ed, early Saturday morning. Mitch knew he'd be only too happy to help his mother in any way he could. He relished the idea of being alone in the house with just her, whether it just be doing chores, or whatever she wanted, just as long as he could be close to her, and that spectacular MILFish body of hers. "Sure, Dad, I can do that. I've got no major plans."

"Great. Thanks, son. It'll be nice to get some of that stuff in the attic cleaned up and out of the way."

"How come you guys aren't going out for dinner tomorrow night before you go? Isn't that what you usually do?" Mitch asked, somewhat surprised when he'd come home from school to hear that his parents were going out for dinner on a Thursday.

"Yeah, we usually have our 'date night' on Fridays, but this place Ed and I are going is further than usual, so we're heading out at 4:00 in the morning."

"4:00am...ouch!"

"Yeah...I know, I know. But Ed says there are great rainbow trout in this river, so we'll give it a try. So anyways, I want to hit the sack real early tomorrow night so I'm not a zombie all day Saturday."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"This should do it," Nicole's voice made them both turn as she strode back into the room. "Thank goodness none of it got on my skirt or tights. I just had to change my top."

"You look great, honey," Rick said. "Don't you think so, Mitch?"

Again Mitch was flummoxed by being put on the spot. As soon as he'd looked up at his mother, his mind had gone into overdrive again. Nonetheless, he did manage to spit out a somewhat coherent response. "Yeah. Uh....you look great, Mom."

"Thanks, sweetheart. We shouldn't be too late," Nicole said as she picked up her purse, stepped close to her son, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before taking her husband's arm as he escorted her out of the room. The scent of his mother's perfume had wafted sensuously into Mitch's nostrils, setting his teenage libido afire. He had dreamed so often of pulling her close and kissing her deeply, before taking her to bed and ravishing her all night long, pumping load after load of hot teenage cum into his mother's scintillatingly sexy body. But she had only given him a quick peck on the cheek, leaving him aroused yet unsatisfied.

Mitch stood in the middle of their room and watched them leave, his heart racing. When he'd looked at his mother come out of the bathroom, the blood had started pounding in his veins. As usual, she looked so fucking hot he could barely stand it. He'd looked at her as she strode confidently into the room, sexier than any MILF he'd seen in his numerous hours of scouring the internet. Nicole Stevens was 39 years of age, 5'-7" tall and a succulent 125 pounds. As far as Mitch was concerned, she had a body built for one thing—SEX. She had a voluptuous hourglass figure, with all the curves in just the right places. Nice full calves and creamy thighs were sensually complimented by her slender ankles and dimpled knees. Her full motherly hips and beach-ball-like bum were teasingly accentuated by her trim waist that nipped in waspishly. But her most outstanding attribute was her absolutely stunning breasts—a full generous set of round, heavy, mouth-watering 36Es. Mitch had seen many men stop dead in their tracks when his mother had walked by, their eyes drawn like magnets to her spectacular tits. Those tremendous breasts were traffic stoppers, for sure.

She was also blessed with gorgeous frosty blonde hair that fell attractively about her shoulders and framed her exquisite features. She had compelling blue eyes that could melt a man's soul, her eyes made even more alluring by naturally long eyelashes that gave her a smoldering sultry look. Her slim nose and high cheekbones gave her the look of a runway model, and her full petulant lips, red and soft as satin, looked like they were made for sucking cock. And tonight, as Mitch looked her up and down, she had every gorgeous attribute provocatively on display.

She was wearing a slim-fitting charcoal-gray pencil skirt, the material fitting smoothly over her wide matronly hips and clinging to her full creamy thighs teasingly before ending a few inches above her knees, a small vent in the back of the skirt allowing her to walk freely. Her shapely legs were clad in opaque black tights that Mitch just loved. His eyes had followed the line of the scintillating tights down over her calves to her trim ankles, where her feet were encased in black high-heeled pumps with a 4" heel and a strap that crossed erotically over the top of her foot. The shoes had a nicely-defined toe that was slightly pointy, but not wickedly so. The heel was solid and tapered down perfectly. To Mitch, they looked like an adult version of 'Mary Janes'—shoes that school girls wore. But these shoes were sexy as hell, and looked very alluring without being trampy, and Mitch loved them.

Mitch had noticed when he'd come in earlier to borrow the hand lotion that her black turtleneck had looked fantastic with the rest of the outfit—the gray of the skirt and the black tones of the tights and sweater looking gorgeous on her. Now that he had temporarily ruined her plans to wear that top, she'd replaced it with a stunning white sleeveless cowl-neck sweater instead. The white fabric was somewhat nubby, but it still clung to her curvy body alluringly, the cowl neck exposing a hint of deep dark cleavage before it settled teasingly between her sumptuous breasts. The bodice of the sweater molded itself to her spectacular tits, the nubby material cupping her shelf-like breasts invitingly, the tightness of the sweater causing deep dark shadows to fall below the protruding shelf of her tits onto her trim midsection. The bottom of the sweater was tucked into the waistband of her skirt, and a wide black leather belt circled her wasp-like waist, accentuating her lush hourglass figure provocatively. Her hair was slightly fluffed up and looked wild and sexy. Her makeup was stunning, her eyes made up in a combination of smoky grays and alluring deep pinks that complimented her outfit perfectly. Her mouth was a brilliant red gash, her bee-stung lips covered with a glistening coating of cherry-red lipstick. As usual when his mother got dressed up, she was a dizzying display of pulchritude that had Mitch's blood pounding in his veins and flowing to his teenage cock.

Mitch heard the door to the garage close and hurried to the front window, where he watched his parents leave, their car disappearing down the street. Being an only child, and knowing he now had the house to himself for at least a couple of hours, he hurried back to his parents room and headed through the door that led to his mother's walk-in closet and the en-suite bathroom, knowing exactly what he was looking for. When she was wearing the black turtleneck, Mitch knew his mother would have worn one of her black bras beneath. But now that she had switched to the white top, he knew there was no way she would wear a black bra with it, and as usual, when he'd looked at his mother's gorgeous breasts, he'd noticed the outline of one of her power bras beneath the sexy white sweater. And the bra had definitely been white.

Hurrying to her closet, he spotted what he was looking for—his mother's laundry basket on the floor of the room. And there, right on top, was the stained black turtleneck. He spotted a bra strap sticking out beneath it and pushed the sweater to the side, exposing her black bra. He picked it up, his fingertips feeling that it was still warm, having held her magnificent tits just moments ago. He grabbed the sweater as well and raced to his room with both treasures in his hand. He turned his computer on before tossing the garments on the desk beside his monitor and then tore off his t-shirt and jeans. He opened the door to his closet and pulled out his old gym bag, pulling out his cum-towel and reaching inside for a big jar of Baby-Fresh Vaseline, his lubricant of choice. He reached into a side pocket of the gym bag and pulled out one of his mother's elasticized hair bands, one that she had used to tie her long blonde locks back into a ponytail. He slipped it over his surging cock and beneath his balls, using it as cock-ring. He loved the way it pulled his balls up close to his body, and it seemed to make every jerkoff session just that much better.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Mitch said to himself as he popped open the lid of the Vaseline jar and scooped out a generous amount of the greasy lube. Being left-handed in the age of internet porn was a blessing, and Mitch loved that he could freely stroke his cock with that hand while manipulating the computer mouse with his right hand. He sat at his desk and started opening files as his left hand circled his rampant prick in a warm loving corridor before slowly moving up and down the stiffening shaft. He opened his favorite picture file simply labelled 'M' for 'Mom', and then amongst the numerous folders within that one, he selected one called 'Black T-Neck' which opened up a series of thumbnails of his mother wearing the same black turtleneck.

Four years previously, when he'd started to become aware of his mother's womanly charms, he'd asked for a digital camera for his fourteenth birthday. His parents had given him the present he wanted, and since then, his mother had become the main subject of his two favorite new hobbies—photography and jerking off. She was only too happy to help out her budding young photographer, but little did she know the main reason he wanted so many pictures of her was for fuel for his illicit perverted desires. For his fifteenth birthday, he'd asked for a second monitor, explaining that it was important for his photography work to be able to work on two screens at times. Again, his parents had provided him with two large monitors, and Mitch had been thrilled. And now he was calling up numerous pictures he'd taken of her in that same black turtleneck that he'd splattered with the hand lotion, filling both of the screens with about ten images that ran from the bottom of the screen to the top.

"Oh fuck, Mom, you look so hot in that," he said as he set down the mouse and reached over to pick up the turtleneck. He noticed that she had quickly wiped the gobs of hand lotion off the sweater, but hadn't done a thorough job. The sweater would still need to be laundered. He swept his eyes back to his computer screens, and as he looked at the various pictures, he brought the turtleneck to his face and breathed deeply, his mother's alluring womanly scent filtering onto his taste buds and filling his senses luxuriously. It fired his burning libido even more and he felt a surging twinge in his prick. He looked down at the veiny shaft with the burgeoning cockhead and smiled as he reached full erection, his Vaseline --covered hand stroking smoothly up and down over his rock-hard cock.

"Now, this is what I really want," Mitch said to himself as he set the sweater down and picked up his mother's bra. Like he'd done many times before, he flipped it over until he saw the tag on the inside: 36E. How he loved to see that label. He smiled to himself, knowing how much he loved those tremendous tits, if only in his dreams. The bra was a beautifully designed piece of engineering, with the substantial amount of underwire required to carry the heavy load of his mother's tits artfully hidden in the seams of the delicate lacy garment. It was beautifully feminine and yet cock-hardeningly sexy at the same time—a combination of smooth black satin with intricate lace trimming that had his prick surging in his hand. He let his hands run over the massive cups, wondering how amazing they must feel with his mother's huge breasts filling them. He brought the bra to his face and breathed deeply, letting the alluring scent of his mother's exquisite body filter into his senses and tease his brain erotically. His prick throbbed with need and his stroking hand moved more vigorously up and down, the wet sticky slapping sound of the Vaseline filling the room. With his parents away, he knew he didn't have to keep his jerkoff session quiet, and was free to stroke his cock as vigorously as he wanted.

"Oh fuck, Mom, you are so beautiful," Mitch said as he pressed his face right into one of the bra cups, feeling the warmth of his mother's breasts still lingering within the soft silky fabric. The touch of the inside of the bra cup against his face was all it took to send him over the edge.

"OH FUCK.....YEAAAAHHHHH," he moaned out loud as he felt the delicious contractions begin in his midsection as the first rush of semen sped up the shaft of his cock. At the last second he dropped the bra back on top of his desk and picked up the stained black turtleneck, turning it so the front of the sweater was right in front of him. He pointed the head of his pulsating cock at the sweater just in time. A long white rope of cum spewed forth, blasting powerfully against the soft black fabric. He kept stroking as a second milky ribbon shot forth, hitting the sweater in the middle and rising up to the turtleneck. Mitch smiled, knowing that part of that shot would have gotten on his mother's face as well. He kept jerking his throbbing prick, sending wad after wad of hot teenage spunk onto his mother's sweater. It was a huge load, and he continued to twitch and shake as gobs and ribbons of pearly-white cum crisscrossed the front of her sweater obscenely. Finally, as a tingly shiver tripped down his spine and his orgasm waned, he shook out the final drops of semen onto the black fabric, the front of his mother's sweater now an obscene mess of glistening teenage cum.

"Beautiful," Mitch said to himself as he picked up his cum towel and wiped off his greasy hand. He opened his desk drawer and pulled out his camera, taking a couple of shots of the semen-glazed sweater. He hooked up the cable from the camera to his computer and uploaded the photos, filling the two screens with the new shots. "Nice," he thought to himself before saving them in the appropriate folder.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds