• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 13

The Colony Party Ch. 13

At the ground floor play hall, the children were running helter shelter. Divya came down to see that most of them were playing in the corridor. She felt angry at Nithin and started running behind every kid and bringing them back into the play hall. While one would be bought back the other would run away.

Divya found Nithin playing on his mobile beneath the corridor. She dragged him by the ear and ordered him to join with her to bring back all the children.

Finally, after some hectic 10 minutes, they both were able to bring back and keep all the children at one place. The children now dozed off, feeling tired. Divya and Nithin later took each kid to their home and lay them on their beds. Divya had a master key to all the houses of the colony, she was entrusted with that by the president of the colony because she used to take care of all the children of the colony whenever there was a party.

By the time the last kid was put into his bed and both of them returned to the community hall, the music had stopped on the terrace and Divya thought the parents would come soon return to their homes and she would be able to go home, after handing over the master key to the President.

Nithin was just sneaking out but Divya caught him. He expected harsh words but Divya said, "Hey thanks for helping me get these kids back."

Nithin replied, "Mention not. Anyhow, it was due to my carelessness that this happened in the first place."

"Damn right you're. Why aren't you at home studying like others? You're not allowed in the party you know that right? The party is for above 18." Said Divya.

Nithin said, "I turned 18 today. I thought I could sneak in a bit late into the party but you caught me here at the entrance of the building and put me into baby-sitting business. I couldn't go back home nor attend the party. Anyhow, you're 22, why didn't you attend the party?"

Divya said, "Parties are not for me. I enjoy my time with these kids rather than spending time at those parties."

Nithin said, "Do you want me to wake them up and bring them back here again?" He joked.

"Oh no. Let us enjoy this peace." Divya said,

"By the way what time is it? Why haven't the parents come back yet? I think the Party's over.."

"10:20PM.. Yup the party's over all right.. Oh and look, there comes Pavana Aunty."

Pavana came at a brisk pace, looked for her kid at the play hall. After seeing the room empty, she went towards her home. Her hubby was following behind her saying, "Hey, I'm sorry. Slowdown.."

Nithin said, "Hmm. Maybe something happened at the party. Well I'm off to my home. Good night Divya." And he left Divya alone.

Divya was wondering, 'What might have happened at the Party on the terrace? Is this got to do something with Priya or was it something else.'

Divya locked the play hall and put up a sign saying, 'Your kids are at your home'. She was about to leave upstairs and saw Payal came down the stair. Divya smiled, but Payal didn't respond. She looked at the sign and darted off towards her home. Her partner too was following her saying the same words, "Hey, I'm sorry. Slowdown.."

Divya noticed something different about Payal, her hair seemed shorter than usual. As she could put some thought onto it she found that her hair was shorter by about one feet than what Divya saw while Pooja had gone to the party. Her partner too was echoing the same words, "Hey, I'm sorry. Slowdown.."

Divya wanted to investigate. She thought, 'I need to go upstairs and take a look at what is happening there. I'll give the president her master key as soon as I meet her at the terrace or on the way.'

Next came Nidhi, Divya's classmate but she too didn't say anything and just left to her home. Divya observed that Nidhi's hair was also shorter than before. The urge to know what was going on at the terrace was driving her crazy. She stood up to go but as she reached the stairs, a woman dashed into her and fell down.

Divya helped her up, the woman's eyes were red and filled with tears. It took a while for her to realise that this was Amrutha. Amrutha had long hair upto her mid-back but now she had a chin-length bob. Amrutha just weeped and left for her home.

Her BF came down, with a big smile on his face and said seeing Divya, "Doesn't she look wonderful with such a hairstyle." Divya just nodded and the man went outside the building.

Divya followed the man upto the exit to see that he'd caught up with Amrutha and he was consoling her. She looked like she was calming down and then went home holding each other's hand.

Divya wondered, "What a nice couple"

In the next few minutes, Divya saw the various women of the colony with different hairstyles. Some had lost less hair while most of them had lost hair so much that they had chin-length bob like Amrutha had.

Divya then saw her best friend, Sukruthi, coming downstairs along with her BF. She recognised the BF but it took time to realize the woman with a boy cut was her best friend!

The guy said, "We're going home now. She's calmed down at last. Just don't say anything bad about her hair."

Divya said, "Hey you look great. Don't worry, It'll all grow back."

To the last words, Sukruthi started crying again and said, "It took me two years to grow that much hair" and started weeping. Divya and the guy again started to calm her down...

At the terrace, Amith was having the best day of his life yet. He was in control of how much amount of hair the woman on the chair would lose and it would depend on whether he was ready to cum into Priya's mouth or not.

Priya would give deep throat to Amith when the woman on the chair would lose enough hair leaving that woman with hair above her shoulders. If the hair on the woman receiving the cut was below her shoulder level, Amith would just get the head of his dick licked. Hence, most woman who were on the chair from 10PM to 10:30PM had their hair cut short.

The next woman on the chair was Anjali. Anjali had long hair until her buttocks, a good 4.2' long. Her hair was the second longest in the colony next to Priya's.

Amith announced, "Anjali.. 45 inches." The whole crowd gasped. Amith started getting his deep throat action from Priya who was giving him a BJ from underneath the table cloth.

Anjali retorted, "Hey it's 5 inches! Not 45 inches! See correctly. Honey check it. I think this guy is lying. I've written just 5 inches."

A 6' tall well-built man came towards Amith's table, dragging a chair along with him. Amith hurriedly tried to write a four next to the 5 Anjali had entered in the register but her BF came near and sat next to Amith.

Amith got scared and released his cum into Priya. The man's legs were also underneath the table. He peered into the register, but he felt his dick being released from his pants and someone started giving him a BJ. The man stared at Amith.

Amith thought, 'I'm done this is my end.' But the man took the pen from Amith and wrote a zero next to the 5.

He said, "Anjali dear, this says 50 inches here! I guess the young man got it wrong. Its 50 inches Mr. Barber."

Anjali retorted, "No, you're lying." The barber started brushing the hair and took out a rubber band.

Anjali continued, "Hey Mr. Barber, don't listen to him, its 5 inches, not 45 or 50, 5 inches, do you understand. Please just cut 5 inches." The barber measured and fastened the rubber band at 5 inches from the base and went backstage. Anjali heaved a sigh and glared at her BF and Amith.

She said, "See the barber knows I'm telling the truth. I'm breaking up with you this instant. I'll have the barber be my BF now. You just see wha..."

She just stopped in her talk. The barber had returned back and he had a manual clipper in his hand and he had ran it straight through the middle of Anjali's head. Anjali just sat frozen taking time to realise what was happening to her hair. The barber continued with his work, running the clippers swiftly along the left side of Anjali's head. By the time Anjali realised how much of her hair she had lost, her front and her sides were done. The barber moved to the back and ran the clippers along her back.

In just two minutes, Anjali lost all her hair. Her hair was reduced from buttocks length to quarter of an inch. She now had a quarter inch buzz cut. The barber then put some shaving cream on the sides and the back and ran a razor along the lathered area. The barber then removed the cape and placed the cut hair into a Ziploc and sealed it. Amith said, "Next."

Anjali got off from the chair and just moved with an emotionless face off the stage and sat next to her BF. She saw the register, it said 50 inches. She gave the register back and started moving towards the terrace exit.

Her BF zipped his pants and followed her saying, "Wow, you look great." And he touched her back. His touch sent shivers down Anjali's body and she ended up cumming herself in her one piece dress. Her BF carried her and went downstairs.

Amith yelled, "NEXT!" He was frustrated. Not because Anjali had lost so much hair, but because Priya gave Anjali's BF blowjob instead of him.

After the woman sat on the chair, he continued, "Bavana.. 36 inches." Bavana too retorted, "Hey it's 6 inches, not 36 inches. Are you blind or something..." Before she could speak any further, the barber did his routine: measuring the hair, put a rubber band at the mentioned length, cut at that length, finish the ends of the cut hair and put the cut hair in Ziploc and seal the Ziploc. Bavana's hair was now around her chin.

As Bavana was getting out of the chair, she started cursing Amith, "I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS. You just wait."

Amith said, "Hey wait a minute.. It says 38 inches not 36. Cut an extra 2 inches all around her." He wanted to show his authority now. The barber forced Bavana back to the chair by her shoulders. Bavana just sat silent now, she didn't want make things worse for her. She felt the barber measure her hair again. The barber lifted the hair at her crown and fixed it with a clip. He then went backstage.

The other women who were waiting started feeling uneasy. They were now scared of what Amith might do if they spoke back to him. The amount of hair they would loose would be a mystery, even for them. They stared at the stage, where Bavana with a chin length bob was caped, her hair at the crown clipped up.

Priya tried to give Amith a BJ from underneath the table, but he was angry. He put his dick back inside and used to kick Priya when she used to touch his pants. Priya came out of the table and sat on Amith's lap.

Amith retorted, "Can't you see I'm busy here woman?"

Priya bent down and whispered in his ears, "Oh my young man is angry. I wonder how long you can be angry with me."

Priya saw the woman on the stage. She then saw the register where she saw the number 6 was overwritten by the number 8. She also noticed the number 3 squeezed between the name and number. She now saw the woman on the stage. The woman had exactly 2 inches of hair on her sides. Priya's face lit up with a smile. She knew which cut this woman was getting.

For the next few minutes, the women were worried on how much amount of their hair they would lose. The barber returned with an electric clipper and ran it through the sides & back of Bavana's hair. In seconds, Bavana had her sides and back shaved by the electric clippers. The barber then released the hair from her top, combed it all around straight. The released hair covered the shaved region. He later put a bowl on top of her head and started cut the hair below the edge of the bowl.

As the scissors made the cut revealing face of Bavana, everyone could see that she was crying. Bavana ended up getting a Bowl Cut and the front of her hair was well above her eyebrow level and the sides were above her ear level. The Barber removed the cape and stood aside as Bavana saw with teary eyes towards Amith and ran off towards the exit of the terrace and down the staircase.

Amith, now with a smirk on his face, yelled, "NEXT". Amith looked at the next lady coming to sit on the chair. The lady had very long silky hair. It came up to her buttocks, just like Anjali's before she lost it. The lady nervously came and sat on the chair.

Amith saw the length she had written, it was left empty! Amith had a wicked smile on his face. He gestured the barber to come down at the table.

As the barber came down, Amith whispered into his ears, "She's left it blank. I've a suggestion. Let's give her a bowl cut with shaved sides and back ok? But a bit higher than that previous one ok?"

The barber nodded. Amith saw at the back, there were still 20 people behind him, Ajay was closing the bar, Nisha, who was still drinking her Vodka, and her husband were to his left. The men were alertly seeing the stage whereas one guy was flat out on the table right next to to Amith.

Amith took the mic and said, "Pranathi.. 5 inches." He wanted this to be as slow as possible. The barber brushed the hair and started to make the cut. Pranathi asked, "Aren't you gonna tie that with a rubber band?"

The barber didn't reply and proceeded with the cut. After he'd cut five inches off her, he stood up and brushed the hair again, like he was awaiting further instructions.

Amith said, "Oops, my bad.. It say's 15 inches, maybe I misread it."

Pranathi thought, "Mistakes happen" and just sat there. The barber marked 10 inches and fastened the rubber band at the end of her hair, just at the bottom. As the barber got ready to cut the hair,

Amith said, "Sorry, it says 45 inches." And saying so he told the barber to readjust.

Now Pranathi thought something was fishy, she could've wrote 15 inches but not 45 inches. She was about to say something but the barber started making the cut at the base of her neck. Before she could mutter a word, she had lost 40 inches of her hair. Pranathi thought the cut was over, but the barber took a section of hair from her top and pinned the hair upward. He then took out the razor and started scraping off the hair on the sides and her back.

After the sides and the back of Pranathi's head was shaved completely, the barber let down the hair from the top of her hair. He then started cutting the hair at mid forehead level all around her head. He then removed the cape from her, indicating the end of her cut.

Pranathi just got out of the chair and without saying a word, went to the table to wake her husband. She said, "Sudhi dear.. Wake up. Time to go home."

The guy woke up and fell from the chair in shock. He said, "Who are you? Why are you here? Where is my wife? Pranathi.. Pranathi..." he ran to the directions of the staircase.

Pranathi ran behind him, shouting, "Hey Sudhi this is me, Pranathi itself. Stop.. Stop." The people on the terrace started laughing.

Meanwhile, while climbing up the stairs, Divya came across the women of her colony with various short hairstyles. Divya was most surprised to see her another best friend Anjali with even shorter hair than Sukruthi. Anjali's BF said, "Could you walk her home. I need to get her things." And he left Anjali and went upstairs.

Divya nodded and she went down with Anjali, consoling her and started walking towards Anjali's home. She held Anjali by her hand and took her to her home. Anjali didn't speak anything along the way. She was just weeping. Divya noticed that Anjali was wet in her crotch area and thought maybe she had an accident. After a few minutes, Anjali's BF came and said, "Hey thanks for the help."

Divya just gave a smile and went out of the house. When she was at the door, she felt she had forgotten something. On remembering she knew that forgot the key she had used to get the door open and it may be left inside. She turned back to see the key still at the door.

As she moved across the house, she saw through the window what was happening inside the house.

Anjali had stopped crying and was rubbing her crotch across the frame of the sofa. Her BF ripped off his shirt like a wild man and he ripped off Anjali's dress too. Anjali's favourite one piece dress was ruined. Divya saw that and felt sad. She thought there would be a fight but as she looked back at the couple, they were ravaging each other like wild dogs.

Divya left the house and was shocked at seeing such a scene! As she walked towards the community building, she wondered, 'Does such a change lead to such wild sex?' Her thoughts were interrupted after hearing screams coming from the terrace.

The screams of a man running down the stairs and out into the open yelling, "Stay away from me.. You're not my wife.. Leave me alone." And behind him a woman came running down, "Wait.. It's me your wife. Wait." Divya assumed the lady to be Pranathi based the man she was running after.

Even she got scared looking at her, with such a hideous hairstyle and such makeup anyone could mistake her for some ghost.

She giggled at herself and started going towards the terrace. She now for sure wanted to know what was happening over there.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds