• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 12

Ashley's Campaign Ch. 12

12345

Chapter 12: The Pink Pussycat

This is the third part of what was originally written as a very long chapter involving Kyle and his half-brother Zach. The whole piece was titled "The Downward Spiral." Even after splitting the original material into four chapters, each piece is longer than I prefer. Hopefully, the story content will make up for its length. Be warned, this is not a humorous one-pager by Ashson or a short stroke piece.

Content warning: Also please note that Ashley's Campaign has progressed from a story about the sexual awakening of a beautiful, smart and privileged young woman to something considerably darker. Ashley's innocent idea to campaign for Homecoming Queen has awakened her old enemies at school. Her desire for revenge for their despicable attacks has led her into a dark underworld of drugs and sex. This fantasy now has heavy elements of oral, anal, incest, nonconsent/reluctance, group sex, interracial sex, and BDSM.

I would like to credit DocCIS for introducing Literotica to the concept of a libido enhancing drug in his excellent series, "Lap Dancing Girlfriend." If you like pole dancing, I highly recommend that series.

My thanks to DWS1973 for editing this chapter.

*****

Ashley volunteered to be a "Big Sister" to Tami, a smart, mixed-race young girl. Tami comes from a poor single parent family. Her mother, Cathy, is a hard working waitress at a local topless bar. Both of Tami's half brothers are drug dealers and live at home. Zach is Ashley's age but he is doing poorly at Riverdale High School. Tami's older brother, Kyle, has just gotten out of prison. Kyle studied pharmacology in prison where he assisted clinical trials of a new drug using male prisoners as test subjects. Senesse is touted to increase the sex drive of both men and women by direct stimulation of the brain. Kyle sees the potential for enormous profits and has agreed to conduct some secret tests on women for Paladin Biotech, the pharmaceutical company developing Senesse. The company was impressed with Kyle's work for them while he was in prison. Paladin has promised him a steady supply of Senesse if he conducts these clandestine tests for them.

Senesse tends to build up in the body which results in a long lasting and ever increasing state of arousal. Paladin Biotech is concerned about the legal liability associated with Senesse overdoses that are possible once the drug reaches the market. The FDA refused to approve overdose testing by Paladin. Kyle is using Ashley as a guinea pig to perform an unethical experiment on the effects of massive overdoses. As a side benefit, Kyle enjoys watching the privileged girl slide into depravity.

Ashley's ill-considered plan for revenge on Ellen and her friends calls for her to plant drugs in their school lockers. Ashley's plot hits a snag when Kyle refuses to sell her the quantity of drugs she needs. Kyle has just gotten out of prison and does not trust Ashley. Kyle insists that she prove her trustworthiness before he will sell her the necessary drugs. Ashley has resolved to do what it takes to win Kyle's confidence.

Ashley thinks that Kyle is simply trying to get her hooked on hard drugs. Ashley is apprehensive about the heroin and cocaine that Kyle is forcing on her, but she has no other source for the drugs she needs for her plan. She convinces herself that she can stop using the drugs once she gets what she needs for her plan for revenge. Ashley has no idea that Kyle is also giving her Senesse.

Kyle is following Paladin's test protocol that calls for a series of increased dosages of Senesse. The first time Kyle shot Ashley up with drugs, he caught Ashley by surprise. He injected her with a mixture of cocaine and heroin that included a single dose of Senesse. The second time he shot the girl up, Ashley had come to Kyle to buy drugs for her revenge plot. He gave her a double dose of both Senesse and the hard drugs. The third time, Kyle drugged her rum punch with Senesse in addition to giving her a shot of Senesse and cocaine. All told, Ashley received four times the recommended dosage of Senesse the night she participated in the pole dancing contest. Kyle was pleased by Ashley's intense response to the Senesse. The last stage in Paladin's test protocol calls for a massive overdose.

The night after the pole dancing contest, Ashley's sleep was erratic. What little sleep she got was marred by nightmares including one with that bitch Ellen and her horrid gang of cheerleaders and basketball players. When her alarm woke her up, she felt exhausted and depressed. Her mind was filled with self-doubt. True, she had danced better than she had ever expected in the pole dancing contest and the second place prize money would easily pay for the drugs she needed for her plot. Still, she found it hard to rationalize the intense sexual thrill she had felt performing in front of a boisterous crowd of horny men. She winced when she recalled stimulating herself to an orgasm in front of spectators that included her best friend, a teacher from high school and even her father. Surely, it must have been obvious to everyone that she had had a series of intense orgasms on the stage. Ashley felt degraded and, to make matters worse, Kyle was still refusing to sell her the drugs she needed. What would he come up with for his final test of her loyalty? Could she trust him to keep his promise even if she passed his test?

As Ashley lay in bed doubting herself, she realized that her fingers were busy rubbing her moist pussy. Good god, hadn't she had enough sex the night before? What was happening to her? Her thoughts drifted to her encounter with Kyle and Zach outside of the bar the night before. The two brothers had stripped her naked in the parking lot. Zach's sadistic behavior scared her even more than Kyle's manipulation of her mind. Zach had mauled her breasts and twisted her nipples cruelly while she sucked on his skinny cock. Kyle's strong fingers in her pussy and rubbing her clit had driven her to multiple orgasms. Sunlight streamed through Ashley's bedroom window as she thrust the fingers of one hand into her eager pussy while her other hand rubbed her clit. Ashley arched her back and moaned as she orgasmed thinking about the bewildering pleasure the two men had given her. Ashley groaned when her snooze alarm drove her from her warm bed.

Somehow, she managed to survive school on Thursday. Everywhere she looked at school, there was another gorgeous guy who turned her insides to mush. Merely brushing against fellow students in the hallway was enough to make her body quiver with lust. Ashley shook her head in disbelief at her constant state of arousal. She Googled both cocaine and heroin. Sexual stimulation was a side effect of cocaine, but it should only last an hour or so. The intense lust she was experiencing did not make sense.

Hannah, the girls' soccer coach, was exasperated with Ashley's sluggish performance during soccer practice. Finally, she told everyone to go home and get a good night's sleep. Friday's game was with Middlefield their arch rivals. The game would probably determine the league champions and the winner would go to the sectionals. She apologized for the schedule since the football team had an away game and the girls would finish too late to make the buses for the football game. Hannah hoped that they would take comfort in being able to attend the Homecoming Game next week.

When Ashley got home from school on Thursday, she ran into her Dad, who was carrying a suitcase out to his car.

Robert said, "The trial date for my case in New York City has been moved up. I have to go to the city to work with the defense team over the weekend before a final deposition on Monday. I hope to be back Tuesday. There is a casserole in the oven for you guys. I'll give you a call when I get to my hotel."

Ashley gave her Dad a hug and wished him a good trip. She said, "Don't worry, you taught both Josh and me to cook. We'll be fine. I'll let you know the results of the soccer game."

After her Dad had left, Ashley checked her phone. Ashley nervously opened a text message from Kyle.

'What are you doing Friday night?'

Ashley replied, 'I'll be at home recovering from a soccer game.'

'There is another pole dancing contest tomorrow night. It's your chance to prove your loyalty to me. If you win the contest, I'll let you have what you want.'

Ashley stared at her phone for a moment. She dreaded any contact with Kyle and his asshole brother. Still if she wanted to carry out her plan for revenge before Homecoming, she had to buy the drugs from Kyle. Time was running out.

'The STUFF I want?'

'Yeah, the STUFF. Haha'

'OK'

'Great, I'll send you the address tomorrow. Be there at 9. Oh, and you need to dress sexier. Ditch the granny panties for a G-string.'

'What happens if I don't win?'

'I'll coach you. If you follow my instructions, you'll win. If not, then you will just have to fuck me until I give in.'

Ashley's pussy contracted at the idea of Kyle thick cock in her virgin pussy. Kyle's monster cock had stretched her ass painfully. She shuddered as she remembered orgasming over and over as he thrust it deep into her ass. She feared it would tear her pussy apart.

'I guess I'll just have to win.'

After the hearty dinner left by her Dad, Josh, Emily and Ashley sat around the table talking.

Josh said, "The football team is also playing Middlefield and it will likely determine the league championship. The Homecoming Game is against an easy team and should be a piece of cake. It will be a perfect day if you girls beat Middlefield too. I promise I'll watch you in the playoffs.'

Emily said, "With Ashley in goal, we'll murder Middlefield. Right, Ashley?"

Ashley stared at the table and shook her head. She said, "With the way I've been playing the last week, I just hope our defense is good."

Emily laughed, "Our defense is the best in the league, but we still need you to keep them from scoring."

Later Emily said, "Since everyone is going to the football game except for Ash and me, I'm going to earn some money pole dancing after the soccer game."

Ashley looked at Emily nervously, "Where?"

Emily said, "I'll be at The Watering Hole. You can come and watch if you want. I got an offer to enter a pole dancing contest at the Pink Pussycat Lounge, but I wouldn't go near that place without an armed escort."

Ashley said, "I have a reading assignment I've been putting off. I'll stay home after Friday's game and study. I'd like to catch up on my sleep after the last pole dancing night."

Ashley was exhausted and went to bed early on Thursday night. Once again she recited the names of her enemies: Ellen, Stephanie, James, Travis, Ben, Stan, Larry and Hugh. She paused before adding Kyle and Zach's names. In the morning, she was happy she had managed to get a better night's sleep. During school on Friday, her continual arousal was just a little less intense but it still made paying attention in class difficult. When she managed to pull her thoughts away from sex, she worried about the soccer game.

Friday after school, Ashley's worst fears came true early in the first half of the game. Middlefield managed a breakaway and their star player buried the ball in the upper corner of the net. Ashley's fingers grazed the ball as it sailed past. She was sure that she would have blocked the shot just a week ago, but that was before Kyle started pumping her body full of drugs.

At half time, Hannah, her couch, took Ashley aside and said, "Ashley, what's wrong with you? You're slower than molasses. I'd pull you out of the game except you're the only experienced keeper we've got. Get your head in the game."

Ashley hung her head and said, "I'll try."

Hannah said, "Ashley, there is no try, just do!"

Hannah talked to the team and pointed out a weakness in the Middlefield defense. She moved some players around and early in the second half, Riverdale scored. Beth, Ashley's campaign manager, took a corner from Emily and shot the ball between the keeper's legs. At the end of regulation time, the game was tied. Ashley grew more and more nervous as the score remained tied in extra time. Ashley dreaded a shootout with her diminished reflexes.

Late in overtime, a teammate kicked the ball back to Ashley. When she looked up, her teammates had pushed forward. All of the Middlefield defenders had dropped back to defend their goal. Ashley dribbled the ball past midfield surprised no one was challenging her. She looked toward the goal and saw that all of her teammates were on side. Ashley struck the ball hard. It sailed toward the penalty area and bounced off of the back of a defender. Emily pounced on the ball and hit a screamer for the corner of the net from short range. The Middlefield keeper blocked the shot but failed to control it. Taylor tapped the rebound into the net with less than 30 seconds to play. Taylor had always been a loudmouth and people claim they could hear her scream of joy throughout Riverdale.

Ashley declined an invitation to celebrate at Beth's house. She and Emily went home to shower and change. She let Emily go first since her friend had to work. Once again, Ashley found the stimulation from the pulsating shower head drove her to one orgasm after another. Her arousal was only slightly reduced from Wednesday night. By the time Ashley finished her shower and braided her hair, Emily was ready to go. Emily had her dance bag over her shoulder when Ashley left the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

Emily gave Ashley a hug and said, "I almost wish I didn't have to go. You look good enough to eat. Oh, and speaking of eating, I ordered a pizza. Half of it is in the oven keeping warm for you."

Emily reached under Ashley's towel and squeezed her best friend's ass cheek. "Enjoy your night of peace and quiet."

Emily laughed when Ashley moaned. Emily gave her a kiss and sad, "Tata."

The smell of the pizza made Ashley hungry. As soon as Emily left in Josh's Subaru, Ashley scarfed down three pieces of pizza loaded with sausage and mushrooms.

It was still early when Ashley went to her room to get dressed. Kyle had nixed her bikini panties so she started with a black g-string. She put on her sports bra and shook her head. She ditched the sports bra and found a skimpy leather crop top in Emily's drawer. It was black and laced up the front. It was far too small for Ashley's generous breasts and when she drew the strings tight, there was a sizeable gap in the front. The tight top showed her bounteous cleavage while barely covering her areolas in the middle gap.

She found the black leather booty shorts that Emily had picked out for her last summer. At the time, Ashley had protested that she would never wear anything so revealing. The tight shorts showed the bottoms of her ass cheeks and the top of her ass crack was also on display. The shorts laced up the sides. She posed in front of her mirror. Something was still missing. Ashley found a pair of black thigh high stockings. The outfit looked even better. She thought about the first time she had pole danced. She realized that there as a good chance she would be finishing the contest dancing without the shorts. She had a lacy black sarong in her swim drawer. Basically, it was just a small rectangle of thin mesh fabric. She draped it over one hip and tied it on the other. Ashley smiled at her reflection. The only way she could do better was to buy a professional dance outfit. Maybe that was next.

Ashley picked up her phone when it chimed to indicate a new text message. It was from Kyle. It contained the address of the Pink Pussycat Lounge. Ashley was shocked. If Emily wasn't comfortable dancing at the Pink Pussycat, it must be very sleazy.

Ashley hand shook as she texted, 'Almost ready.'

Kyle replied, 'Text me a picture of your outfit.'

Ashley laughed. She snapped a picture of her reflection in the mirror and sent it.

Kyle replied, 'Drop the French braid and let your hair hang loose. The outfit will do for round one. Text me when you get to the parking lot. I'll come get you.'

Ashley threw some makeup, backup clothes and a towel in a sports bag. She put a warm long coat on over her outfit and headed out. She entered her destination into her iPhone Maps app. She realized that the location was only a few blocks away from Tamiko's house. It was next to the river in the rustbelt part of town. Years ago Riverdale had been a thriving industrial town connected to the Erie Canel. The Pink Pussycat Lounge was in an old warehouse. A large muddy parking lot held an assortment of battered pickup trucks and rundown cars. The clientele was obviously quite different from The Office where the parking lot had been filled with Cadillac Escalades, BMWs and the like. Many of the patrons of the Pink Pussycat were construction and assembly line workers who had been drinking since they had collected their Friday paycheck.

Ashley texted Kyle, 'I'm here.'

'Be right there.'

While Ashley waited, she looked around the dark parking lot. She felt out of her element. Her gaze was drawn to a small group of men near the river. She heard shouting that quickly escalated into a vicious fight. Ashley gasped when one of the men picked up a rock and slammed it into the head of his opponent. The man fell to his knees with a grunt. Blood was streaming from his head. The man clutching the rock laughed for a moment before the man on his knees lunged forward. He knocked the man with the rock to the ground and sat on his chest. He pummeled the man changing his attacker's laughter to screams of pain.

Ashley jumped when Kyle knocked on her door. She opened the door and said, "We have to call the police. That man is being killed."

Kyle laughed, "You've led a sheltered life. That's just a friendly fight. Those two grew up together and don't know any other way to express their feelings. Come on, we need to get you ready to dance."

Kyle gripped her bicep tight as he guided her to the back door of the bar where they were joined by Zach.

Kyle said, "I like the picture you sent of your outfit. You should have no problem getting into the final round. I'm serious about wanting you to win. Zach has placed a bet on you, so don't fuck it up. You'll need to be more erotic than the other night. Get the crowd behind you early. One big difference is that the judges will be sitting in front of the stage. You'll get a hands-on opportunity to influence their vote. I'll give you some pointers before you start the final round. You and Zach need to pretend you don't know me because I got myself selected as one of three judges. Any questions?"

"How can you be an impartial judge if you bet on me?"

Kyle laughed, "What makes you think life is fair?"

Kyle said, "Ok if you don't have any more questions it's time for your medicine. Give me your coat."

"Kyle, it's freezing."

"Bitch, give me the coat. The sooner we get this done, the sooner you can go inside. Now be a good little slut. Give me the coat and drop your shorts so Zach can give you your shot."

Ashley handed Kyle her coat and demanded, "What the hell have you been giving me. I'm horny all of the time. If someone just looks at me, I get wet. I can't even take a shower without having an orgasm."

Kyle laughed, "Damn, you are a stupid slut. It's obvious you are horny because you want me. All you need is a good fucking to set you right."

Ashley snorted, "You are so full of yourself."

Kyle ignored her as he watched Ashley slide her black booty shorts down her thighs and bend over to reveal her skimpy G-string. Ashley shivered as a light breeze made her realize that her G-string was already damp and plastered to her pussy lips.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Campaign Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds