• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 02 Ch. 04

Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 02 Ch. 04

12

Very little was said as Katie and Matt went to free Tony from exile in the sports bar. The only significant exchange between them was when he looked at her with a conspiratorial grin and arched eyebrow and commented, "No panties?" She grinned back, hugging his arm, "It seemed more convenient!" When they got back to their suite, however, the conversation was considerably more effusive.

Katie was first, saying with relief, "She certainly was under tonight again. I assumed that she would be, but things can happen. If anything, she was hotter tonight than she was last night. You two went wild when you were in her! I don't think that you have ever pounded into me the way you did into her tonight. I'll bet that her pussy will be swollen by tomorrow!"

"You're right! She was ready right from the start and stayed hot the whole time! For me, though, you contributed a lot to the excitement. When I looked over and saw you naked below the waist, I swear that my cock got 50% harder! I really didn't expect that."

"Well, I was embarrassed when I told you yesterday that I had my pants down and went off. I got over that when we talked about it and, since I knew that I would do it again, I just decided to make it easy. You know, I have such mixed emotions about all of this. I can't help but feel that we're taking advantage of Jane and what we're doing is just not right, but I balance that by knowing that she's getting what she wants and isn't being hurt. Anyway, as I said, I knew that I was going to...well, masturbate, I guess, while I watched you fuck her, so I decided to be naked down below. I actually thought of being completely naked, but I decided that that was too much."

"Damn, you looked sexy and I think that you might as well go the whole way tomorrow night. She won't see you and no one else is there, so, why not? Now, the important thing! Did you enjoy feeling her tits?"

"God's, I don't know of anything I've ever done that quite matched the feeling I got when I put my hand down and cupped her breast and felt her hard nipple against the palm of my hand! I was really afraid at first that my smaller and softer hands might make her uneasy despite my instructions, but there was no negative reaction. Oh, it felt good as I squeezed and fondled them and, even, tweaked her nipples. Her boobs really are nice -- so firm and resilient! The ones in the clinic were nothing like hers. They were even better than Janine's. I would have loved to have taken her nipple in my mouth, but the position was awkward -- reaching across you that way. Still, even without that, just feeling her boobs really turned me on! Of course, I'm sure that the situation and the illicit nature of what I was doing made it more exciting. I loved it!"

"Yeah, I could see that and I hated to stop you, but my cock told me that I needed to get on with what we were there for."

"Of course. I don't know long I would have stayed there if you hadn't brought me back to reality. One really good thing about tonight: I was able to get right down low and I got a very clear view of her pussy when she drew her legs up. I could see her entire pussy and I was shocked at how open and red it was. It's the first time I've seen another woman's pussy when it was aroused, so I have nothing to compare it with, but it was obvious that she was hot and ready!"

"She certainly was ready and, as you said, she was wild later. I'm sure that a large part of her arousal is the result of both her urgent desire to get pregnant and your having removed the tension that limited her. I doubt that she reacts this way every time she and Tony have sex. I guess that it's too bad that he isn't having an opportunity with her when she's like this, but I'm certainly reaping the benefits!

"Before I forget it, there is one other thing. When you quit feeling her tits, I ran my hand down through the hair and felt her clit and cunt before I moved down between her legs, just as Tony said that she would expect. If you want to feel her cunt tomorrow night after playing with her tits, I don't see any reason that you couldn't. I doubt that she would notice anything unusual down there if she didn't react differently to your hand on her breasts."

To her shocked surprise, Katie found herself blushing as she hesitantly replied, "I...I thought of that when I saw your hand go down over her stomach. I can't believe myself, but the idea of feeling her pussy excites me. Damn, my first roommate, Cathy, was a lesbian but I never had the least desire to touch her! Our friends, Julie and Susan are lesbians and, to me, they are just that, friends and nothing more. They visit with us and stay in our guest room just like any other couple and I never even think of them sexually! Yet, here am I, hot and bothered about feeling Jane's boobs and, probably, her pussy."

"Well, you're the one who took all of those psych courses and did all that clinical work, so you're bound to analyze and worry about your motivations. My simple evaluation is that you're in a very sexy situation and are reacting in a completely normal way. I suppose that, professionally, you should stand aside, mentally, watch me fuck her and, clinically and coldly, judge how well your programing works without getting personally involved. However, we're not in a lab. You're not standing behind a one-way glass wall watching anonymous subjects perform sexually!

"In the privacy of a bedroom you're standing a foot or so from where your husband is fucking a very attractive, naked woman! That could infuriate you or not mean anything to you -- or you could just be curious about what she feels like. Or, maybe, you're having latent desires surface. Put your professional, inquiring mind aside and quit analyzing yourself! You'll probably never be in a situation like this again, so, if, for whatever reason, you want to do something, do it! You can psychoanalyze yourself later!"

Katie sat there for a few minutes, absorbing Matt's emphatic statement, and finally replied, "I know that you're right, and when we were in their stateroom, I was really excited and my only concern was being careful so she wouldn't be disturbed by my different hands. When I saw you feeling her pussy, I wanted my hand to be there. However, that was then and this is now, and feeling her like that bothers me because it seems perverse, something I really shouldn't do. 'Should' and 'shouldn't' -- terms that dominate our lives. Anyway, tomorrow night I'm certain that 'should' will win and, afterwards, I'll reason, or rationalize, out an explanation that will make it ok."

The following morning a bubbly and happy Jane, followed by a less enthusiastic Tony, tracked them down at breakfast. It was an odd grouping in terms of their trains of thought. Jane was over the top in her optimism. As she confided to Katie later, her test that morning showed that she was either already fertile or soon would be so. "The strip showed that the egg has left my ovary or is going to soon." She giggled, "I still feel like a chicken when I say that! Anyway, you've done wonders. I felt absolutely no tension last night again and everything was perfect. If I get pregnant and it's a girl, I may name her Kathleen!"

Katie has the most unusual reaction, real joy as she shared that moment with Jane, combined with a feeling of guilt as she thought of what she had done and what she contemplated doing. However, her guilt was leavened by the realization that, she hoped, Jane would end up with her greatest desire.

Matt had no more than a twinge of guilt. Maybe that was so because as some (feminists, particularly) would say pejoratively, "Just like a man." Actually, it was more than that because he knew that he was doing just what she needed. In reality, however, right or wrong wasn't in his mind as he looked at her. Running through that mind was the picture of her lying naked on the bed. He thought, "Damn, I fucked her two nights in a row and I'll do it again tonight!" Looking at her, he pictured her bare tits, her triangle of pubic hair -- everything. In addition, he had the tantalizing picture of Katie feeling another woman. He had no room for negative thoughts.

Tony was the only one who really had to feign happiness and excitement as they sat there. He was not one of those men who was aroused by the idea of another man having his wife. Knowing that Matt, sitting across from him, had fucked Jane twice and was going to do it again that night -- even for the best of reasons -- was depressing. Fortunately, Katie had eased it for him by helping him to see Matt as a sperm provider, not a lover.

However, he had another problem. Here he was on a pleasant cruise with his loving wife -- and he hadn't been able to screw her himself. She was being fucked, lovingly telling him how good it had been last night, unknowingly rubbing the proverbial salt into the wound. When lying beside his wife his cock was hard, but her cunt was off limits. Still, he did his duty and tried to match Jane's happy attitude and succeeded surprisingly well when they were together.

Four people sitting together but with each looking at the same events in a very different way. However, they each tried to meld their own feelings with those of Jane and the result was a rather jovial atmosphere at their table. Actually, of course, they all had the same ultimate goal, getting Jane pregnant, but coming at it from different directions.

It was a busy day for Katie and Matt. They were approaching the end of the cruise and they had their last stage performances and several group or private sessions. They each admitted, however, that the session that was on their minds was the one with Jane that night. Katie had to force herself to concentrate on her professional duties, but, in idle moments, the question of her own unexpected behavior and desires continued to disturb her. Still, when they met Jane and Tony after their second performance, she acknowledged that she definitely was looking forward to doing more herself.

The three of them left Tony (this time to attend a Beatles music review in another bar) and went to his and Jane's stateroom where Katie did the usual reinforcement of her tension-relief suggestions and left "Tony" and Jane alone. Of course, that was Jane's view of the situation. Actually, of course, the post-hypnotic suggestions strengthened the belief that Matt was Tony, but, since that was pretty fixed in Jane's mind, Katie stressed that she should not be troubled if Tony's hands on her felt different sometimes.

After that, things progressed much as they had the previous two nights with Jane and Matt naked on the bed indulging to sexual foreplay. The only obvious difference from the past was that there now were three nude bodies involved. Katie, this time, had been fully dressed when they came in, but her bra, panties, blouse and skirt lay on the couch while their owner fondled Jane's tits.

It looked as if it were orchestrated as Matt pulled away as he kissed Jane, leaving room for Katie's hands to replace his on her breasts. He lifted up, taking his lips from Jane as Katie bent down and sucked a nipple, keeping Jane's entranced mind from wondering how he had two mouths. Their movements weren't preplanned or choreographed, but they worked together well, actually grinning at each other as they traded positions.

Their maneuvering ended when Jane began moving down Matt's body, ending as she rested on left her elbow, leaned down, engulfed his cock with her mouth and began lightly sucking. She usually did this to bring Tony's cock to full erection, but, under the circumstances, such help wasn't needed. He lay back and enjoyed the feeling, restraining himself from getting too excited. However, for a moment or so, they almost had a catastrophe as he suddenly felt his balls being fondled and squeezed.

Katie had been fascinated as she got down facing Jane and saw her own husband's cock going in and out of her mouth. Her eyes followed it closely as it slowly disappeared and then emerged, shiny with Jane's saliva. She had expected Jane to use her free right hand on his balls, and when she didn't this time, she surreptitiously slipped her own hand in, and, watching Jane closely, cupped his balls and almost caused an eruption! Happily, he brought his automatic reaction under control and, for a few minutes, had the sensation of having two women pleasuring him.

For Katie, sharing her husband's cock and balls with another woman sent a jolt through her own system and what had been a combination of curiosity, adventure and sexual arousal suddenly morphed into pure sexual excitement. She put her other hand down on her clit and was would have gone off if it had continued much longer. Before that could happen, however, Jane lifted away and moved up alongside of Matt, and her arousal was dampened down.

She managed, with Matt's cooperation, to feel Jane's tits again, but, very shortly, Matt started running his hand down over her stomach. As he reached the hair, Katie touched the back of his hand and, accepting her message, he lifted the hand, letting her take over. It felt as if her own cunt were twitching as her fingers, caressingly, slid through the light, fluffy hair and, delving down, felt another woman's clit for the first time. Some of the curiosity came back, overlaying the sexual urges, as she explored Jane between her legs.

Her fingers went past the clit and dipped between the lips and sank into the open hole. The lips were already pulled back and were very well lubricated, so the finger went in the whole way with no difficulty. She actually finger-fucked Jane a few strokes -- although she never thought of it in that way -- before pulling out and feeling over the whole area. This experience didn't last long as Matt began to get up and Katie, reluctantly, had to move aside.

However, by this time, after all that she had done, she was confident that Jane wasn't going to be aware of her presence without some major mistake. Therefore, when Jane raised and spread her legs for "Tony," she had no hesitation to moving down with Matt and peering closely at the open cunt. Yesterday she had a good, but short and distant, view between Jane's legs, but today she moved within a foot and stared fixed at her bared crotch. The lightly haired outer lips were completely drawn back, exposing the deep red-colored inter lips that surrounded the hole that was the opening into her body. Her clit was also on display and, almost involuntarily, Katie reached in and lightly stroked that small projection.

She was there for a full thirty seconds, entranced by the view, but her concentration was interrupted by Matt's hand on her shoulder urging her to make way. She pulled back and her head was replaced by his as he leaned in and began the licking and sucking that Jane expected. His head blocked Katie's view, of course, but she could hear the liquid sounds as Matt's tongue stimulated Jane until her hips began the undulation motions that indicated that she was ready for the real thing.

As Matt moved forward on his knees and prepared to enter Jane, Katie was down on the side again and watched closely as they came together. Once again she saw Matt's cock at its maximum rigidity projecting out toward the cunt hole as Jane reached down and grasped the cock with her fingers and placed it at her opening. Actually, her help was totally unnecessary since she was so open that the blind cock-head couldn't have missed the hole, but the superfluous assistance was symbolic of her eagerness to be taken.

That symbolism wasn't wasted on Katie and she felt a new surge of excitement as she saw Jane's fingers drawing Matt's cock into herself. She knew, obviously, that Jane was accepting "Tony's," cock, not Matt's, but the intimacy of the act still affected her. She watched closely, and as the fluid "slap, slap, slap" of their bodies came together mounted in speed and vigor, she, as before, matched their intensity with her fingers on her own cunt. Then, at the last moment, wanting to be part of it, she moved closer and, with her other hand, reached in and cupped Matt's balls and began squeezing them in unison with his plunges into Jane.

Jane was already humping up at Matt as she orgasmed and the additional stimulation from Katie's massaging his balls sent him over the top and he ejaculated deep into her recesses. They ground together for a few more moments and Matt slumped down between Jane's splayed legs and lay there. Katie's fingers brought her off at almost the same time and, momentarily, she collapsed on top of the other two.

However, before Jane's clouded mind could become aware that there were too many bodies on her or touching her, Katie managed to recover her equilibrium and pulled away. Now, with her own mind cleared of the sexual fog, she stepped back, looking at the two, exhausted nude bodies, and was...well shocked is probably too strong word ...maybe bemused might be better. She honestly couldn't understand her own behavior or how she could be so overwhelmed by sexual arousal from seeing her own husband fuck another woman or, more importantly, why did that arousal extend to her own sexual interest in that same woman's body!

Her introspection was interrupted as Matt pulled away from Jane and got to his feet, leaving Jane lightly asleep, waiting again like a fairy tale princess, for her prince to come and waken her. Matt looked at Katie and said, quietly and somewhat sheepishly, "I can't believe I got that carried away at the end! Your magic fingers worked wonders on my balls! I don't know when I've come so hard."

Katie felt a bit awkward herself after her role in the whole episode and simply replied, "That was wild and I think that we have a lot to talk about later. Let's save it for then, but that was a real experience for both of us." They didn't say anything about it at the time, but the both were very conscious of standing there completely naked, looking at the thoroughly fucked naked woman lying quietly on the bed.

Neither could think, right then, of why that was true since they had been in virtually the same situation just last night. The real difference was that they had moved past the situation in which Matt was "impersonally" fucking Jane with Katie acting as professional observer to ensure that the hypnotic suggestions held. After tonight's activities, that scenario had changed to one in which there was at least a modicum of three-way sex even if Jane was unaware of it. This no longer could be seen as a relatively benign helping of a friend or client. There was now the question of where is this going to go.

They went to the venue where the Beatles retrospective was taking place and listened to a fairly decent version of "Hey Jude" with Tony before sending him down to wake his princess. They then retired to their suite where their discussion was, largely, focused on Katie's actions and her surprising interest in Jane as a woman rather than a client. Actually, much of their conversation was a continuation of what they had talked about the previous night.

Matt made that point when discussing his own reaction to her participation that night. "As I said before, I don't remember any time that I've been that hot or came as hard as I did tonight! Obviously, fucking her was exciting, as you would expect, but the thing that put it over the top was you! Playing with my balls while I was in her was the final trigger, but that was only part of it. I watched your face as you were feeling her tits and, particularly, when you kissed and sucked her nipples. You were really into it -- a lot more than just curiosity! The same thing when you got your hand on her cunt. When she had her legs up and you were between them looking at her, I almost had to pull you away! It was very sexy watching you and if you had touched my cock then, I might have gone off before I got into her!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Cruise Ship Hypnosis Pt. 02 Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds