• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Story of Love and Femdom Pt. 01

A Story of Love and Femdom Pt. 01

Ella and I met in high school, we were seventeen at the time, we both became friends and grew closer and closer until her friend Clarrisa played match maker. From then on we were inseparable. That was six years ago. At the time Ella was going through a hard time and Clarissa and I helped her through it. Clarissa was a bit of a character, she never wanted to be in a relationship, just wanted a bit of fun now and then, She was very "touchy" and she was pretty bossy and demanding, but we got along pretty good and she always genuinely wanted what was best for Ella and so did I. So she was happy with me since I was very caring and attentive to her best friend. Maybe it was because my father was always drinking at the bar and was never really a caring person, so i was basically the opposite. But whatever the reason me and Ella just clicked. We had some ups and downs and even broke up once but we really did love each other and knew having one another was most important to us.

I was always very kinky, I had a lot of fetishes and kinks. I knew Ella was someone I could trust so I told her everything and she told me her kinks and we both explored them together. We both were submissive, but I was dominate and in charge when she wanted me to be and she did the same for me, and she was quite a good "Dom", amazing actually, she really grew to enjoy it and it showed. However things changed about a year ago when we tried having actually sex for the first time, with it going very differently than we both expected.

What we thought would open up a new aspect of our kinky sex life... well did just that in a very very different way... The first time we tried to have sex went terribly, she was in so much pain I could not even get the tip inside her without her being in tremendous pain, fast forward numerous attempts trying all sorts of stuff like lots of lube etc, nothing worked. She just couldn't understand it. Fast forward a few months she was diagnosed with a disease that made vaginal sex unbearably painful. It was our biggest hurdle to overcome together.

She felt like she was less of a woman, she became insecure and I tried everything to make her feel better, and reassured her numerous times she was the only woman for me and no matter what I would never leave her. It helped a little but she just wasn't the same. She really didn't get that I didn't care about it that much I just wanted her and besides we had pretty mind blowing orgasms before. Needless to say things changed and we were in a huge dry patch sexually. I had to save our relationship somehow and more specifically our sex life.

I had the idea to make her my slave and dominate her because I knew she loved that but I also knew with her being so insecure degrading her may be a big mistake. So I asked for the opposite. I asked her to dominate me, and not just for a couple hours but long term maybe weeks. I thought maybe the control would help her to gain some confidence and being in control may make her feel more powerful, plus I wanted to have some kind of intimacy with her after so long and she was so hot as a dominate. She was hesitant when I asked her, but I was enthusiastic and asked her to try it for us, and she eventually agreed.

She knew all my kinks and I told her everything I was willing to try and she got a slight spark of excitement, she order a bunch of stuff online to dominate me, she wrote down a detailed journal of everything I liked and didn't like, my loves, my limits both hard and soft and my definite "no's", which really only had one thing, cuckolding, which she agreed she hated saying she could never be with any other man but me and she promised never to do that, and she never broke her promise technically but that's getting ahead of myself. She also listed everything she wanted to try although I didn't get to see any of those.

Then she made me sign a contract, a very simple one, I promise to be her slave indefinitely, to follow her orders and do everything she says no matter how humiliating or degrading once it was not public, endangering to anyone's life and didn't involve another guy aka cuckolding. With that I became her slave and life changed more drastically than either of us ever thought possible.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Story of Love and Femdom Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds