• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Journey to Sluthood Pt. 03

Katie's Journey to Sluthood Pt. 03

He made a conscious decision to use a very deliberately parental tone of voice in getting his point across, just to make sure Katie got the message. "If you don't stop talking like that, you will leave me no choice but to treat you like a little girl again and spank you" he said very firmly, looking straight into her eyes.

"Oh yes daddy, that's more like it" she said excitedly, "Come spank your little girl" her hands now reaching around her legs and up under the sides of her skirt. "You know daddy..." still bent over, she pulled her knickers down swiftly down to her knees, exposing herself fully.

Still rooted to his seat, he let out a short uncontrollable gasp; this was not going as he had planned...

"I've always thought that spanking is so much better on a bare ass, don't you think?" Katie said cheekily wiggling her bum at him.

His gaze shifted to her pussy, framed perfectly by her ass and thighs. Her pussy lips were small and dark, enveloped by a smooth pink mound, no hair anywhere at all.

"Oh my god, I want to bury my face in that!" he thought, and as if Katie could read his mind, she opened her legs a little wider and backed up until her rear was about a foot away from his face. He let out a second, higher pitched gasp as she arched her back and pushed her pussy right up in the air, dark lips opening slightly, hinting at het tight pink entrance.

"Fuck that's so wet!" he thought, "and tight! Damn it looks so tasty..."

As if she could read his mind, Katie reached underneath and gently pushed one finger into her pink wetness. She let out a satisfied moan before slowly withdrawing it and then, making sure his view was perfect, licked and sucked her juices from her own finger.

"Mmmm" she groaned in delight as she slowly pulled her finger from her mouth "wanna taste daddy?" she winked at him as she thrust it back inside herself, pulled it out again and whirled herself round, holding her sticky wet finger an inch from his mouth. Her sweet scent flooded his nostrils and, unable to prevent himself, inhaled deeply. The point of giving in was this part right here, he thought to himself. Right here, right now, he just could not resist this filthy little minx any more, she was just so determined.

"Open wide?" she cheekily requested, and his mouth fell open. She placed her finger on the tip of his tongue, intending to tease him a little, but before she had a chance, his hand shot up and grabbed her wrist, closing his mouth and pushing her finger all the way in at the same time.

"Oh daddy, so greedy!" she exclaimed, "Mmm, I guess you really do want me..."

"Mmmmm" he groaned with pleasure as she pulled her finger out, "you taste so sweet".

She bent down and lent forward, placing her hand lightly on the now rather large bulge in his trousers.

"You've seen mine" she whispered to him seductively, "now how about I see yours?"

"Oh baby, I really don't think we should be doing this" he started again, but she already had his belt undone and was undoing his zip and button before he really knew what was happening.

"But daddy, I really, really want to do this" she said as she pulled his trousers open and softly stroked the outline of his rigid cock through the thin material of his boxer shorts

"I want to be your filthy little slut, and I know you'd love to teach me how daddy." Katie was filled with confidence now, his stunned look and the hunger in his eyes from her dirty talking said it all. She knelt down on the floor, gripped hold of his trousers and tugged, trying to pull them down, but he remained unhelpfully seated. She stared straight at him; it was time to lay the cards down firmly.

"I saw you watching porn last night daddy, I saw the young girl calling the older guy daddy, and how much it turned you on, so I know you fantasize about it, just admit it, please?"

His expression changed as the penny dropped and he realised it was ok, this was what they both wanted. It was futile to resist and he now knew it. He held her gaze, she could sense he was breaking and smiled up at him.

"Don't worry daddy, it can be our little secret, I wont tell if you don't?"

She tugged at his trousers again and he lifted his hips up this time, trousers slipping down his legs and feet as she pulled them to the floor. She wriggled back slightly, sitting with her bum on her heels, legs tucked underneath her. "Will you stand up for me please daddy?" she asked in the cutest voice possible. "I want your cock so badly," Katie said as her hand moved under her skirt and began to slowly rub at her pussy making herself moan softly as she did so.

She carried on begging, her voice becoming more excited "Oh daddy! Please, please will you give me your cock? I want it in my mouth so bad."

He was finding it impossible to resist her begging anymore, it was all too much. His mind swam with thoughts he couldn't control; the urge to give in was completely taking over. His little girl wanted him, she was begging for him and he had spent the last few months trying to ignore his feelings. Right now, all that resistance seemed like it had been utterly futile.

"You're not going to take no for an answer, are you?" He said, finally finding the clarity to speak.

"Definitely not daddy" she replied, feeling her pussy getting very wet against her fingers. He suddenly stood up in front of her, the large bulge in his tight boxers now level with her face.

"You really want to learn how to please me?" He asked, his voice deep and serious "Are you sure?"

"More than anything daddy, I'll do anything you ask..." she begged.

"Close your eyes" he demanded, "and keep playing with that puss" His tone changing to a slightly sterner one as he started to take control of the situation. She obediently followed his instructions, remembering how she always kind of enjoyed being controlled by him, there was something hot and sexy about that strict tone of voice he used when he really meant it. She pushed her fingers against her pussy and rubbed hard, she was even hornier now she knew she was definitely going to get the daddy cock she wanted.

"Oh I really wanna cum daddy!" Katie cried, "My pussy is so ready for it..."

"Don't you dare yet!" he warned "Not until I say you can, you can play with your puss but don't you dare cum without asking, you're my little slut now, and you'll do as I say, understand?"

"Yes daddy" she replied at the same time as feeling slightly frustrated at having to slow her fingers down.

"Open your mouth" he demanded, and she heard the sound of his boxers pulling over his leg hair, resisting the urge to take a sneak peek.

He looked down at her face, his cock inches away from her open mouth and took a short step forward.

"Keep those eyes closed baby" he whispered and, tilting her head back with his hand, gently placed his cock on her chin, the end resting on her bottom lip.

"Now put your tongue out and lick it" he told her "all over, and slowly baby, make it all nice and wet".

She happily carried out his instruction as he moved his cock over her tongue and soon it was shiny all over and swelling even more.

"Mmmhh" he grunted "now you can open them baby". As her eyes opened to take in the sight before her, he pulled his cock back. She looked at it all shiny with her saliva and wondered how the hell she would fit all of in her, anywhere? However, she felt determined to try!

"Lets see what you know about being a little slut already" he said "then we can see what you need to learn"

Her soft lips willingly wrapped around the end of his cock and she pushed herself forwards until she felt it touch the back of her throat.

"Damn" she thought, looking down "there are still a couple of inches to go!" Determined, Katie pushed further, opening her throat as she did so and slid the full length right down the back of her throat until she felt her teeth pushing into his pubic bone and kept herself there for a second or two.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed, clearly not expecting that at all.

Katie slowly pulled back a little, then immediately pushed fully forward again. And then repeated several times.

"Ohh, ohh, oh god... baby!" He was almost struggling to stand up!

She felt his cock twitch and expand in her throat, the urge to let herself gag and choke was immense, but she really wanted to show her daddy just what a good little slut she could be for him, so managed to control herself as she continued. However, after a minute or so she had to come up for air. As she slid her lips up and over the tip, his cock dribbled a little pre-cum from the end.

"Mmm, my little reward daddy" she said licking it up "I can't wait to get some more..."

"Such a good little slut" he said, his face looking pleasantly surprised, "so keen..." He took hold of her pigtails, one in each hand, "lets see how much you can take..." he put his cock back in her mouth, pulling firmly with his hands at the same time as pushing his hips forward, forcing his way deep into her throat. "Keep those eyes looking up at me," he ordered as he thrust again and began to slowly fuck her mouth. Her scalp stung with every stroke as he pulled on her plaits and her eyes began to water. Katie looked up at him obediently, eyes widening uncontrollably every time his bell end pushed into her throat. She loved the feeling of her daddy using her for pleasure, and the fact that he was being so forceful and she was powerless just turned her on even more. And with one finger still buried in her puss, she began to moan with pleasure, the sound intermittently escaping her mouth as his cock slid in and out.

His thrusts soon got quicker and he began to alternate between mouth fucking and holding his cock as deep as he could for longer and longer each time.

Katie was drawing breath whenever she got the opportunity, but that was few and far between, eventually she struggled to breathe, the amount of saliva that was dribbling out of her mouth and down her front was ridiculous. With a mixture of tears and mascara now running down her face, she started to gag and tried to pull back from him, but his firm hands pulling on her pigtails were not letting her go. He felt her throat start to spasm around his cock and pushed himself all the way in once more. "Fuck that feels amazing" he thought and held it there for just a few more seconds, observing her eyes for a sign of her limit.

She gagged and writhed in front of him, a perfect snapshot of helpless innocence in the process of its corruption. Her frenzied throat contractions felt like heaven on him. Katie's eyes started to plead for mercy as her air ran out and, sensing the panic, he swiftly pulled his cock from her. Katie gulped in air, hard and deep, her eyes still obediently locked on his. Thick strings of saliva and pre-cum strung from the end of his now twitching cock and her wet, messy chin. Eventually she managed to gasp out a sentence.

"I've never... done anything like... that before daddy... But I really... really like it"

"Good girl" her replied "that makes you easy to teach then" He allowed her to catch her breath then repeated her throat fucking several times, pausing several times in between to stop himself from cumming too quickly and for Katie to breathe again, until his cock felt ready to explode everywhere.

He pulled himself fully out of her mouth and looked admiringly at his mascara and saliva-covered daughter.

"Now you look more like a little slut," he said.

She struggled for breath, but her fingers still remained buried between her legs.

"Seeing as I'm so good" she paused for air "please can I make my pussy cum now... please daddy?" she asked ever so sweetly, fingers tentatively pressing firmly onto her clit in anticipation. He stared deeply at her, holding the silence comfortably as he waited for it to become too much for her. It didn't take long. "Please? I really need to cum daddy, please let me cum for you?" He heard a hint of urgency in her voice but it wasn't enough for him yet.

"Not yet, greedy girl. Now bend over the arm of that chair," he ordered.

"But I..." she tailed off with a surprised look dawning on her face as he leant over and grabbed her arm, pulling her forward and swiftly smacking her hard on the ass. She squealed.

"If you want to be a good slut for me, do as you're told when you're told" he said.

Katie obeyed and wriggled up over the arm, her ass cheek smarting from the sharp slap.

"Now keep playing with that puss," he demanded, pulling her legs apart and standing back, "I like this view"

He sank to his knees behind her; head now level with her ass and grabbed one peachy cheek in each hand.

Part 4 to follow soon, comments and feedback gladly accepted, thanks! :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katie's Journey to Sluthood Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds