• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Seduction Pt. 01

First Seduction Pt. 01

12

Vipul looked down at his secretary and frowned. She was a good secretary but she was a bit too hot. Kaya was barely nineteen and she had all the perkiness of youth. Just nineteen and already married! But as the manager of a major IT firm, Vipul found himself sympathizing with her parents.

Kaya was too good looking for her own good and her ripe tight body simply begged to be nicely fucked. Even now as he was sitting at his desk dictating to her, the forty year old father of two, felt a faint stirring deep within his pants. Kaya's perfume washed over him and left him tingling and breathing hard.

She wore a blue saree and a blouse that was perhaps too tight for her firm bust. She wore a low cut blouse which offered glimpses of the treasures contained within. She had the perfect dusky Indian skin -neither very fair nor very dark, but just right. Just sexily right.

And to make matters worse, she wore her saree a bit low, just barely covering her navel and the result was that sometimes when she moved, a part of her belly-button would be revealed. Such things were too much for Vipul, Senior Manager, and horny forty year old father.

Sometimes during team discussions his attention would wander and come to rest on his secretaries womanly parts. That would not do. What if his own subordinates caught him ogling a teenager? And a newly married one?

Six months after she had joined Vrestha International as under-secretary, Kaya had gotten married. In fact Vipul himself had blessed her marriage to some schmuck. Why did some idiot deserve to fuck what Vipul couldn't? He had fumed, as he blessed her with future happiness.

Needless to say Vipul would masturbate multiple times everyday in his office; thinking about Kaya, her lithe, supple five foot-seven frame, her revealing colorful sarees, her lovely kissable face with its sharp nose and chewable lips, her...

"Its not my FAULT..."

Vipul started.

Kaya dashed into the room and slammed the door hard. "That bastard..." she screamed. She paled suddenly on realizing her boss was still in the room. Vipul had dilly-dallied past his usual work time, for obvious reasons.

Concerned, Vipul approached Kaya. "What wrong Kaya?"

Kaya hesitated. "Come now Kaya you can tell me," Vipul said, assuming a paternal air.

Kaya hesitated again. Vipul strode towards her pulled her a seat and helped her into it. "What wrong Kaya? Tell me." he repeated.

He carefully placed the palm of his hand on her bare shoulder and squeezed slightly, delighting in the touch. Kaya did not seem to notice.

"Its... its personal sir."

"Oh, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to Kaya," Vipul said shrewdly.

"No... No... its not like that sir." Kaya sounded abashed.

Vipul slowly moved his hand from her shoulder to her bare back. Gods, but her skin was so soft and smooth! "Couples tend to have misunderstandings in the early days of marriage and more so later. God knows I have gone through such things may be I can help."

She turned to her manager with a look of utmost shock on her face. "Pardon sir, but I don't think you can help."

"Try me," Vipul persisted.

Kaya hesitated. Vipul was somebody she respected and so trusted. He had chosen her and groomed her. She had even got married thanks to him and this job. But could she trust him with such a problem? After a moments debate she decided she could take a leap of faith, couldn't she?

"Me and my husband sir, we...we are knew to this thing, this..."

"Yes," Vipul said encouragingly.

"My husband and I we..." Kaya faltered, "we are not sure how to have sex." Soon as she said this she looked at the floor and was very embarrassed. "'My husband is from a village and though educated he has no experience or idea what to do and neither do I. And this has become a problem in our marriage. Rithvik thinks I am not interested in him. But it's not like that, I don't know what to do. I am scared of sex and the...pain. But my husband he misunderstands."

So did not notice the look of utter happiness on Vipulji's face. The sexual dream girl of his life had just told him she knew very little about sex. That she trusted him with such information meant...

"Why haven't you spoken to your parents about it Kaya?"

"They would think me inadequate sir. And if something happened in my marriage they would blame me. I am so scared sir, I don't know what to do. I am too embarrassed to talk to any of my friends."

Kaya did not still notice when Vipul's fingers dug more forcefully into the blemish-less skin of her exposed back. She did not see him biting his lips and giving her a very dirty look. "You just rest here Kaya, let me bring you some water and then we'll talk," Vipul said and left.

The talk with Kaya and the first contact he had with her skin had given him a hard on. He needed to relieve it. There was no one there, after hours as Vipul jerked off in the refreshment room while thinking of Kaya. He realized as he fucked her in his head, that she was by her own admission, a married virgin! He had a chance with her however feeble! The thought made him jerk off and he quickly grabbed the nearest thing- a water glass- and ejaculated into it.

He was about to wash off the glass when he was struck with a sudden idea. He filled the cum containing glass with water and stirred it with a spoon.

He then took it to Kaya. "Here Kaya have some water." He offered her the glass.

Kaya began drinking it. Vipul was enjoying the sight of Kaya, unknowingly drinking his semen. Kaya made a face. "This water tastes weird." She looked at the glass. "It looks milky."

Vipul patted her on the head, and pushed her head towards the glass, "it's all the minerals floating around Kaya, please drink, it will make you feel better." Kaya swallowed to the last drop.

After this Vipul started on a careful path. Under the guise of a doting elder, he began acclimatizing Kaya's young innocent mind to the murky world of sex, through lies and deceit. He started her off by asking her to read erotic literature from his favorite site-Literotica. He would frequently mail her his favorite stories for her to read. He started out slow, just a few loving wives tales and then he advanced to the non-consent section.

Kaya did not understand terms like "blow-job", "rimming", "cumming", "pussy", etc. Vipul was only pleased to explain to the young girl, adding his own twists at times.

By now Kaya had gotten used to speaking sexual terms with her boss. At first she could hardly say "cock" to Vipul. But she was now becoming quite free with the sexual usage.

"Does "blow-job" mean sucking just the dick?" Kaya asked.

"No, no, no," exclaimed Vipul, "you have to lick the ball-sack-it's an integral necessity, no blow job is complete without rubbing your face in the ball-sack." It greatly excited Vipul to be talking to his youthful secretary this way.

Soon Vipul decided Kaya was ready for porn. He carefully chose an explicit video of a saree clad housewife, who was explicitly fucked by a man, who as it happened, was not her husband.

That night he received a call from Kaya. "It's too much Vipul sir," she complained, "I cant watch it at my house. I feel weird watching it alone."

"Why not watch it with your husband?" Vipul teased.

"I...he...would wonder where I got it from sir. But could you not give me something else...something a little less extreme?" Vipul knew now that it was their little secret! Her husband was unaware of his tutoring. Good.

"Come now, Kaya," Vipul chided her, "you are going to have to perform these acts with your husband very soon. Are you telling me you can't even watch them?"

"I...I...can't watch alone." Kaya replied.

"Then who do you want to watch it with?"

Kaya hesitated. "Sir you are the only person I can trust...so...". Kaya left it hanging.

"Kaya!" Vipul said, hoping he didn't sound too eager. "You want me to watch a porn movie with you?"

"If you don't mind Vipulji."

"This is highly irregular, but Kaya, for you I will make an exception. Meet me in my office after hours. Make sure no one sees us. Tell every one we have to work a bit late on Vistara's overseas project."

Vipul could not believe his luck. He sat huddled close to his secretary and they began playing the porn movie on his laptop. The movie was very hot and soon Vipul could see Kaya was getting turned on. The loud moans of the housewife drifted across the room(Vipul had put the speakers a bit loud), as she was despoiled by her well endowed lover. Kaya trembled slightly and bit her lower lip. Vipul carefully placed his palm on her lap and squeezed the soft thigh. This sexual touch, Kaya took to be supportive generosity!

"What is it Kaya?" he asked, seeing her become uncomfortable.

"The man," stuttered Kaya, "he has such a big...cock," she finished.

"Why do you think that poor housewife is moaning and screaming so loudly Kaya? It's because women enjoy big cocks- and the bigger the better." He leaned towards Kaya and whispered in her ear, "do you like big cocks Kaya?"

Vipul knew he had taken a bold step and wanted to gauge Kaya's reaction to his sexually charged question.

Kaya, who's mind was flooded with erotica and whose ears were filled with the pleasure of the lady in the porno moaned softly. "Does your husband have a large cock, Kaya?" Vipul continued, "if he does then you're one very, very, lucky woman Kaya."

Kaya did not reply. And Vipul gleaned from her silence that the answer was no. Vipul himself was blessed with a rather large penis. It was his pride and joy. Before marriage (and after) many women had squealed in delight as he had ploughed through them.

Vipul was now making her husband look small and inadequate in Kaya's eyes.

The man in the porno gave a final shiver and came into the housewife. The camera zoomed in on his pulsing manhood, and as the cock withdrew, the writhing housewife's' pussy was leaking semen profusely.

Vipul had wanted Kaya to get used to the idea of fucking someone other than her husband.

"How can a woman do that to her husband?" Kaya wondered aloud.

"Would you like to learn how to suck dick like that woman in the video?" asked Vipul, ignoring her question.

"But how?"

Vipul nodded, as though anticipating the question and opened his personal drawer and removed something from it. He dangled it in front of Kaya's face. Kaya gasped loudly.

"But...it looks just like a..."

"Dick? This is a dildo Kaya. And this is what we will now use as a tutoring tool. You will practice on this"

"Tutoring sir?" Kaya asked doubtfully. The dildo looked like it was nearly nine inches!

Willfully Vipul shoved the dildo into Kaya's face and she shrank away, horrified. She saw that the shaft of the dildo was rimmed and there were knobby nodules poking out of the head and the shaft ended in make-do set of balls. The dildo bobbed around a bit and came to rest.

"Sir," Kaya swallowed, "do I have to put that in my...my..."

"Your mouth." Vipul finished for her. For some reason she seemed relieved. "You can practice on this Kaya and soon you will be able to pleasure your husband easily. Here," Vipul again shoved the dildo into her mouth. Kaya shook her head and pushed it away.

"You seem to be afraid of this Kaya," Vipul frowned, "but I have an idea." From his draw he took out a black handkerchief. "Tie this around your eyes Kaya, like a blindfold."

"Do I have to sir?"

"Yes, unless you are ready to suck on this thing," he flashed the dildo obscenely at Kaya, and she flinched. "If you cant see it, you wont be afraid of it."

Reluctantly Kaya nodded, took the cloth and began to tie it around her eyes. Vipul helped her and made sure the bindings were tight.

"I cant see anything Vipulji," Kaya complained. Unbeknownst to Kaya, Vipul took the opportunity to give her a one look over. If she had seen such a dirty look from her boss she would have fled the room! He also brushed the saree-pallu off her shoulder exposing her blouse and boobs.

"That's the idea! Now you don't have to be scared Kaya, please open your mouth." Against her better judgment Kaya opened her mouth...

"If at any point of time feel discomfort, just say so and I will remove the blindfold. But under no circumstances must you remove it yourself. Do I have your word?"

Kaya nodded demurely. Though she was nervous she was also feeling very excited. She could not say why. Her heart was pounding against her ample chest. Would her mouth really be able to accommodate the dildo? And was it really okay for her to be doing this even with a trusted person like Vipul sir? The sexual connotations implied in the entire thing did not completely escape her notice - Vipulji was going to put a dildo in her mouth!

Grabbing hold of the dildo Vipul began to move the penisesque object delicately across Kaya's face. He moved it slowly across her chin, tracing it down her long smooth slender neck and bringing it to rest on her shoulder.

Kaya felt chills and goosebumps across her skin as she felt the dildo move.

She stiffened suddenly as she felt the dildo move across her breast.

"Vipulji... What are you doing?" Kaya stuttered as she clutched at the dildo. Vipul smiled as he gently pulled the dildo away from her grip. He had wanted her to feel the dildo after being blindfolded. He had his reasons.

"It's all for your good Kaya," Vipul assured her. "How are you feeling?" Without waiting for her response, Vipul moved the tip of the sex toy onto the center of Kaya's right breast. He gently nudged the tip into a small circle around the nipple.

Instantly he was rewarded with the sight of her nipple hardening through her tight blouse. Kaya hissed and her body went completely rigid but she did not do anything. Emboldened, Vipul moved the dildo to her left breast and repeated the same.

Kaya felt her nipples stiffen and become hard as pebbles. She was hopelessly becoming aroused and guiltily realized that her husband had never been able to excite such feelings in her. Even though Vipulji was not touching her in any way, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

Vipul now moved it to the center of her chest and began to dip it into the space between her blouse.

Kaya gasped loudly as she felt something being inserted between her breasts. Her boobs had become firmer now due to the stimulation and the feeling of the dildo rubbing between her breasts was a bit too much for her.

She cried out softly.

"Please Vipulji, I can't," she pleaded. She was too sexually aroused and some part of her brain screamed that something was perhaps amiss. But her misplaced trust in her mentor overrode such feelings.

"Are you ready now Kaya?" Vipul asked as he removed the sex-toy from her blouse and began rimming it around her mouth. "Are you finally ready to put it in your mouth?" He demanded hotly.

At that point Kaya just wanted to get it over with and she nodded vigorously. After all Vipulji was doing all this only for her sake and her husbands sake. He was a married man with children and also had a reputation to preserve. Little did the innocent housewife know what was in store for her.

Vipul smiled to himself. He was now very very hot and a hard erection was forming in his pants. He had the blindfolded virgin to himself. He enjoyed the feeling for a moment and slowly got up from his chair. Soundlessly he pulled down his zipper and freed his erecting manhood from his underwear. He moved his hardness towards Kaya's blindfolded -yet still lovely- face. His cock was almost eight and a half inches- almost as big as the dildo which he had ordered on line for this purpose.

"Vipulji?" Kaya asked meekly- she was getting nervous again as nothing was happening.

Vipul smiled down at Kaya. He was having a very good erection indeed. Soon he would be up to full firmness. "Are ready Kaya?" he asked. Kaya nodded and opened her mouth hesitantly. "You need to open some more Kaya," Vipul said, as his erection was getting bigger with every moment.

And Vipul placed the tip of his cock on her lipstick painted mouth. He held his breath and waited- could she feel that it was his dick and not the dildo?

"Please suck, Kaya," Vipul advised, "like you saw in the porno." He nudged her red lips with his cock-head and gently pried them open.

Kaya responded by opening her mouth wider. Holding his breath Vipul, guided his pink bulbous head into her open mouth.

And almost spoiled everything by moaning out loud. Kaya's mouth felt so warm and wet and her tongue was so soft.

"Ummmmmmmm..." Vipul managed to silence his moaning with his fist.

Kaya hesitated. "Is everything alright sir?" she asked. Her words were jumbled as she spoke with cock in her mouth.

"Everything's fine dear," cooed Vipul, "you are doing fine. Here let me help you." He grabbed the back of Kaya's head and pushed his hard-on deeper into her mouth. He then withdrew and pushed his penis deeper, testing his limits. At one point he went too far and felt his cock dangle against her throat.

Kaya felt the 'dildo' going too deep into her mouth.

"Achh..." she gagged and immediately felt Vipul release the monstrous 'toy' from her mouth. She was salivating wildly and taking a breather, when without warning Vipul eagerly shoved himself into her mouth.

"I am doing all the action Kaya," he panted, "please perform on your end also. This is a dual process." Reluctantly Kaya began sucking on the monster penis.

"Sluurp...Sluurp..."

"Suck harder!" whined Vipul.

Kaya obediently intensified her sucking. Her head bobbing up and down Vipul's slick wet pole, her lips and mouth draping and stretching over the hard cock. She felt herself getting used to the process and realized guiltily that a part of her was actually enjoying this! There was something about the fleshy feel and musky odor of the dildo that was making her thighs part reflexively and making her knees tremble.

"Can you lick the spout...er...the tip?" Vipul positioned his cock-head as he said so.

Kaya leaned forward felt for the tip of the 'dildo' and started rubbing her tongue on the spout of the penile head. She started rimming circles around the spout as she had seen the porn lady do. Vipul began feeling the spout dilate and knew he was going to cum soon. He grabbed Kaya's hair and buried her face nose-first into his balls. Kaya did her part fluidly by continuing to lick the balls.

Vipul felt himself catch fire. His original plan was to let loose somewhere away from Kaya. But he was too hot and Kaya was too hot. He was still grabbing her hair and so he tilted back her head back as far as he dared, exposing her neck.

He looked at her lovely face and slammed down his cock into her inviting mouth in one final urgent thrust- and almost instantly started orgasming.

Kaya felt the 'dildo' suddenly become extremely rigid and motionless. Then, to her surprise the thing started jerking wildly inside her mouth. Something hot wet and creamy splashed against her throat. She felt the dildo withdraw, jerking continuously as it did, wetting her tongue with the same creamy substance.

Strangely enough Kaya felt it tasted familiar.

Vipul stifled his screams of pleasure with his fist and continued pumping hot semen into his married secretary's innocent mouth. He then drew out his cellphone with shaky hands and removed Kaya's blindfold. Her eyes were still closed and he quickly took a photo of her in that sensitive position-her mouth was open, her eyes were closed and there was cum on her tongue and lips.

"What was that Vipulji?" Kaya asked slowly, her eyelids fluttering open. She made a disgusted face. She touched her fingers to her mouth and spat out some cum.

"It must be the latest model," said Vipul vaguely, waving the dildo around, "I heard they made it very real. When I pressed hard it sort off..." Vipul made a dirty action with his hands.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Seduction Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds