• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sierra Magic

Sierra Magic

1234

A lone hiker's unexpected encounter with a very hot cuckold couple.

*

Note: Based on a true story. Slow build. Some male on male contact. Consider yourselves warned.

1.

I'd become aware of the sound of pouring rain on my tent at some point during the evening, even as I was nestled comfortably in my sleeping bag. It was night six of an extended solo backpacking trip, traversing through the high granite of the Sierras. It was also the first stormy weather I'd seen. Everything to this point was warm bluebird days and vivid star filled nights. I'd been having an incredible, memorable time, and I was pretty sure that waking up to a wet tent would in no way diminish my joy. That said, little did I know just how much better things would get before my hike was over.

One of my great pleasures in life is wandering through wild places by myself. I like the beauty, the quiet, the challenge- both mental and physical- but no matter how many nights I spend alone miles from anywhere, there's always a slight sense of discomfort about it which I suppose is part of the attraction. It's a bit of loneliness and a smidgen of fear and just a hint of understanding that sometimes it's better to experience something beautiful with someone else by your side.

So, as I awoke that soggy morning in a break between downpours, I was content but a little bittersweet. Still missing the exceptionally lovely strawberry blonde named Anna who had flown off several weeks earlier for graduate school in Switzerland. We'd had a splendidly torrid multi-month fling, always knowing that the clock was ticking until her departure, but very much enjoying each other in every way regardless, maybe even falling a tiny bit in love. This trip to the mountains was certainly a way to help ease some of the sting of her departure and let me clear my head a bit.

As I stuffed my soaking wet tent into a plastic bag and pushed it to the bottom of my pack, I looked around. The rain had let up, but I was still surrounded by an early morning envelope of rock and fog, both of which the same general shade of battleship gray. Clouds blew through on intermittent gusts and dark patches hinted at heavy weather beyond. I was pretty sure that there was more rain in my future.

I travel light in the mountains, even on extended trips, and after a quick job of packing, I ate a simple cold breakfast and started to move, letting my muscles warm up, slowly awakening myself to the light, space, and sounds of the landscape around me. I'd left the trails behind on day two and had just been crossing the high country since, staying on ridge tops whenever possible, dropping into drainages when need be, soaking my feet in high alpine lakes, and stretching out on sun warmed ledges when it was time for a break. It had been days since I'd seen any other people, and the isolation and space were feeling increasingly comfortable.

The motion of walking is meditation to me. The rhythm of movement and the feeling of strong muscles pushing and pulling me forward sets my mind at ease. The morning chill evaporated with exertion and I relaxed into a steady pace, quicker than would be comfortable for most people, but well short of running. With everything I needed on my back, no real agenda other than a general direction, and splendid vistas all around, I was about as close as I get to truly content.

When I felt the first drops of rain return after an hour or so of moving, there was no break in my stride or mindset. It was mid-summer, and even if the sun never came out, it was still far from cold, and the rain was refreshing, despite the chill of early morning.

Soon the occasional drops increased in size and frequency and I could hear the sound of the rock coming alive with falling water. I picked up my pace slightly, wiped my forehead, and hopped from rock to rock, climbing a long fin of jumbled stone towards a distant peak.

2.

It was late-afternoon and according to my best guess and map more than twenty miles had passed since setting out. It was still raining, but maybe a bit less so. I was soaked to the bone regardless, drenched clothes clinging tightly to my lean frame, a little chilled, but enjoying things all in all. By the look of the sky to the west, I was guessing (and hoping) the worst of the weather was behind me. I was a bit tired, and I could feel my muscles, but the climbing had been steady more than steep and the footing fairly solid, so I was in good shape all in all.

As I crested the next rise, I looked down far below me and saw a small glacial tarn filled with clear water and surrounded by a scattering of windswept trees working hard to carve out an existence in the harsh alpine. It was, I knew at once, a perfect place to camp for the night.

I headed down at a good pace, eager to stop. It wasn't that late in the day, but I had covered plenty of ground and saw no real need to push on. As I neared my chosen spot, I came upon a narrow trail winding through the moss and low plants, the first sign of mankind in several days at least, other than the occasional plane in the sky. The ground was wet and soggy and there were no signs of tracks on the beaten path. I felt good knowing that my solitude was unlikely to be disturbed and quickly set up my tent by the side of the lake.

Just as I was finishing, the first rays of sun hinted their way out from behind a diminishing cloud. Nothing brilliant, nothing hot, but it bode well for the future. I strung a thin line between two of the stunted trees and stripped down, hanging my shorts, shirt, and socks to dry.

It felt good to be free of my pack and the wet cling of my clothes, and I stretched my arms out over my head. My muscles creaked a bit in protest, and I walked across the cool rock towards the lake.

When it comes to swimming, I'm a jumper, not a tip-toer, and this time was no exception. The intake of my breath was sharp, the cold was sudden, and my heart was stopped, for at least a moment I'm sure. But as is nearly always the case, I settled down, caught my breath, and took a few strokes out towards the middle. I scrubbed myself a bit as I floated, removing layers of mud and trail grime, feeling the miles fade into a pleasant, if rather icy memory.

As I turned back to shore and hauled myself out on a flat ledge, the sun came out a bit more so I could feel just the tiniest shine of warmth on my skin. It felt marvelous- and that feeling of appreciating the little things is a big piece of why adventures like this are so important to me. Smiling to myself, I felt perfect. I was fit and strong, healthy, tan, and grizzled. I was refreshed. And while I still missed Anna, and thought briefly of how much she'd love this place, I was soon buried in my pleasure for this moment, and really felt incredibly lucky to be enjoying it, even if a bite sized chunk of my heart was now studying quantum physics in the middle of the Alps.

My body dried in the sun, and I returned to my tent, pulling out a pair of tight black boxers from my pack and slipping them on. I chuckled to myself about why in the world I'd need clothes in a place like this- and decided maybe it was just because I liked the way they snugged up against my cock. I started pulling out a little food to eat, a bag of nuts, a block of cheese. The calories went down fast and I finished off a bottle of water before finding a spot in the ever increasing sunlight to stretch out and take a well deserved nap.

3.

My head was in a pleasant blissed out state when I first awoke but my relaxed mood soon faded. The sun was settling in behind the sharp ridge to the west, and much to my chagrin I could hear the faint sound of voices. My first thought was shit. My second thought was that if I just stayed here, stretched out in a skimpy pair of underwear and pretend to be asleep, maybe they'll feel awkward and just pass on by. Last thing I wanted was to have to share this incredible spot with anyone. Probably some group of overly earnest Eagle Scouts or 45 year old dudes putting their bum knees and families on hold for a summer adventure. I wasn't really interested in sharing my night with them.

As I lay there, the voices came into focus. A man's voice, clearly tired, but with a hint of humor. Saying something about his legs, and the rain and being exhausted. "Uh oh," I figured to myself, "they're staying". And then another voice, a woman's, closer by, clear and bright. A gentle teasing, mixed with a hint of encouragement. Their words became sharper as they neared, though they were still out of sight and on the other side of a slight rise. I kept my eyes closed and tried to look both asleep and unfriendly.

"I can't wait to get out of these wet clothes," the guy whined a bit. "I'm starting to get chilled."

The woman's voice now. "We'll find a spot soon, and I'm right there with you on the change of clothes."

"Though that means I won't be able to check out your ass so easily if you take off those wet shorts," the man laughed as he spoke.

"Don't worry honey, you can admire my ass anytime you want," and then I heard footsteps for the first time, crunching on loose rock. Those steps followed by a pause and then a long drawn out "Hmmmmmmm," before her saying, "You're in luck lover, I think we've found just the spot for the night. Come take a look at this view."

They were clearly still a ways away, and probably had no idea their voices were carrying so far as their words echoed off the granitic basin and crossed the lake to my increasingly curious ears. I heard their steps and breathing, and in my head pictured the two of them on a slight hill to my left, looking down at the lake, the trees, my tent, and my body for the first time.

He coughed slightly, then spoke, "What are the odds of finding such an incredible spot up here, and for it to have someone camped in it already?" I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Don't be such a pessimist," she countered, "more importantly, what are the odds that we'd find a campsite occupied by what would seem to be a very attractive, fit, and half naked man stretched out on a rock?"

He laughed. "For you my dear, these sorts of things seem to follow you about, so the odds were probably quite high- though I'd never have predicted it."

"Come on," she urged him, "let's see what we're dealing with here. Keep quiet and let me do the talking."

At this point I was some mix of aroused, amused, and nervous as hell. I lay still for a minute more, and then made a show of stretching my arms up over my head, yawning, rubbing my eyes, and sitting up slowly, staring out across the lake, feigning obliviousness to the pair behind me. And then, as if startled, I turned quickly at the sound of footsteps, making a slight sound of surprise.

"Um, oh. Hello. Strange place to run into folks. I was just napping a bit. Wet day." I sounded a bit nervous, but it was primarily an act. Mostly I was just interested in what these two were about and wanted to make them comfortable by letting them have the upper hand of surprise, for the moment anyhow.

"Yes, I noticed you from above," she was smiling as she spoke and she was, in a word, lovely. Dark hair tied back, with a hint of Spanish or maybe Argentine to her. Tall. She looked healthy, strong. She had on tight orange shorts, a white tank top. Her wet clothes clung to her frame like they were part of her. I felt a bit of the tension of instant attraction. She was lean, athletic. Some curves, but plenty of muscle mixed in among the soft feminine bits. I suddenly had a strong urge to see her from behind.

The guy stood by her side, and I pulled my gaze away to look at him. He looked kind. Lanky. A hint of hipster perhaps. White t-shirt and some kind of fancy hiking pants, with the zippers to turn them to shorts. He was soaked to the bone, shivering a bit, and appeared nervous, slightly uncomfortable.

She took a few steps towards me, sliding off her pack and leaning it against a rock as she approached. "Sorry to intrude on you like this, you're the first person we've seen since we left the campground yesterday, and you were clearly enjoying your solitude." Her smile was pretty, warm, and sincere and more or less melted away any hesitation I had about sharing my camp.

I stood as she came closer, feeling a bit exposed, but enjoying her eyes on my body. "Oh, no worries, I haven't seen anyone in four or five days or something, so kind of nice to have a little human interaction, to be honest. I'm Connor by the way," and I stepped towards her to give her my hand. Her skin was warm and I met her with my best eye contact. She had these big green eyes, and her face was gorgeous. Lips and a great playful look that invited all sorts of lascivious speculation.

"Catherine," she replied, "but everyone calls me K. And this is my husband Christoph. He's not usually this quiet, but he's a bit exhausted and chilled."

I shook his hand, noticing at once how cold he really was, and feeling the shivering of his body. I was actually concerned enough that I forgot about her for a moment- it was July, but it was getting dark, and hypothermia could be a real concern if he didn't get warmed up.

"Look," I moved purposefully and unconsciously started speaking in the voice of mine that comes out when it's time to make decisions. It's a calm, somewhat slow voice, but very considered. Usually it's my work voice, when we're making life or death decisions and I don't have much time, but it came out here. "There's plenty of space for you two to camp here. I like my solitude, but I'm happy to share tonight. Fact is you both are wet, and Christoph in particular needs to get dry and warm. Get your packs together, give me your tent to set up, and get some dry clothes on. You can hang your wet ones on the line over there. I'll get some tea or broth doing on my stove, and we'll get you settled in. Don't feel sheepish about intruding. It's all good."

And with that, I went to work. My stove was running in no time, pot of water balanced on top. K handed me a couple of nylon stuff sacks and then went to attend to Christoph. Their tent was a simple REI special, good sized, plenty of room. Easy to set up. I glanced over and saw Christoph naked and bent over his pack, presumably looking for dry clothes. He was a little soft around the middle and looked a bit harried as he rummaged through his belongings. K on the other hand was calm and even. I was moving fast, but definitely watched as she removed her clothes. As she pulled off her tank top she revealed a narrow black athletic bra, spaghetti straps crossing the well defined muscles of her shoulders. And her shorts didn't slide down easy, but she had to pry them off, a hint of lacy lime green caught in the tangle as the fabric slid down her artful thighs and calves. It was no real surprise to me, but her backside was fantastic. Limber and strong, curving gracefully from place to place, legs that were muscled and long. She was clearly a dedicated runner, probably marathons, not just someone who jogs in the park on occasion.

As the water came to a boil I put together a cup of chicken broth, throwing in a few dried veggies from my stash and gave it a quick stir. I walked towards Christoph.

"Here, drink this, finish getting dressed, and hand me your pad and sleeping bag. I'll lay them out in your tent for you- let them dry and air out a bit before you get in and really warm up."

He thanked me, took the mug from my hands, and slipped on a down jacket and hat. I was feeling better about him already. He was never really in any danger, I mean the rain had stopped, and it wasn't that cold. But it's funny how sometimes people in those situations just lose track of taking care of themselves. I glanced over at K. She was watching me intently, a faint interested smile on her face. Hard to know exactly what her expression meant, but it was clear she wasn't worried either.

"I'm just going to warm up a bit more in my bag before dinner," said Christoph with a bit of new found cheer in his voice as he climbed into their tent. "K, let me know if you get hungry and we'll cook some dinner in a bit, sound good?"

K nodded her head agreeably. "I'm just going to clean up a little down at the lake, then will come join you." She was still naked, and still looking absolutely ravishing. "Connor, come down with me and play lifeguard, it's clearly a role you excel at."

I followed her down, marveling at the flex and fit of her body as she moved across the rock. She looked over her shoulder at me and laughed. "I bet you've already been in, yes?"

I nodded, "Yes, yes, I have. It was, well, rather refreshing."

"You strike me as the kind of man who just jumps right in, am I right?

I nodded again, laughing. "And you, do you like to just plunge right in?"

And with that she launched herself off a ledge, cutting a perfect blade as she dove headfirst into the water. I was beginning to worry a bit by the time her head resurfaced, a healthy distance from where she hit the water. She floated onto her back, her breasts tempting my gaze, the pale white V of where her legs came together visible just beneath the water. She was so beautiful.

"Well?" she shouted.

"Well what?"

"Well, are you going to come in and join me or are you going to just going to keep gawking at me as I swim?"

I stayed silent, as if mulling my options. "I'll join you, and keep gawking, if that's OK."

Her laughter was splendid. "I'd be crushed if you didn't do both of those things. Come here."

I slid my underwear off my hips in a moment, leaving them on a rock by the lake's edge. The water was even colder this time around, but no hoots or hollers from me. I played it calm and cool. Like I was made for this, did it all the time, and swam towards her with a few quick strokes.

She and I faced each other treading water. I was staring openly, making no secret of my admiration for her.

"Turn around." I wanted to see her neck, shoulders, the hint of her ass in the water. She spun herself with her arms, wordlessly, slowly, then came back around to look at me, grinning.

"Do you like the view from behind?"

I chuckled. "You're stunning, from all angles. Not what I expected to find up here so far from civilization, but you're a welcome sight for sure."

She cocked her head slightly and came closer. "I'm glad you feel that way about me. You know what's going to happen tonight, don't you?"

"No, I'm not sure I do, but something tells me you do. Want to fill me in?"

"You're going to fuck me for one. A lot. And I'm going to do things to you that you'll remember the rest of your life. I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up tomorrow tender, tired, my hair and skin a sticky mess, and with the taste of your cock and cum on my tongue."

Now I'm no tender young virgin, and I'd certainly been a willing participant in the flirting and sexual energy between her and I, but she caught me off guard to say the least. "Um, wow. That's hot. I mean, that you'd say that." I was fumbling for words. "I mean, ah, you're fucking gorgeous, of course that sounds amazing, but Christoph? What does he think about your plans?"

"Oh, what Christoph thinks isn't always important, but in this case I think it's safe to say that there's nothing he'd like more than to watch you have your way with me. In fact, I'm sure he's up in that tent right now stroking his cock thinking of what I'm telling you."

"He knows you're telling me this?"

"Well not the exact details. But he knows me. Often better than I know myself. And he knows that this sort of thing is what I love."

"And what is this sort of thing, exactly?"

"It's me, being open with what I want, being sexual and strong. It's me having an unmistakable attraction to scruffy mountain climber types who look like they could throw me over their muscled shoulder and take me back to their tent. And it's me enjoying the look on Christoph's face when he sees me getting what I most want."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sierra Magic

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds