• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Stalker and the Stalked Ep. 03

Stalker and the Stalked Ep. 03

The next weekend, as I was headed off for a nice walk downtown, I noticed a note taped to my apartment door. It was just a white piece of paper with a two inch pink circular sticker affixed to it. The note said, FOLLOW ME, DARLING.

My heart and loins reacted. What was I supposed to do, then? Was I going to drop whatever I was doing and look to follow these stickers, like a prey animal following bread crumbs? Of course I was. I looked at my watch and acknowledged that the rest of this morning was hers—it was her play.

Looking around me, there was another sticker at the elevator, so my course was laid out for me. Heading down the elevator, I realized that if this were to lead to something, anything -- if I were to be led somewhere to meet her, she'd have to be in "position A", wherever that was, at the right time along with me. She'd have to know when I'd be following the trail. I knew that she had to be watching for me right then. She had to know when I found the note and started on my path, otherwise her timing would not be right. In fact, she had to have been watching me all morning and would know when I'd left the apartment. She had to have seen me somehow this morning!

Why in the world had I/we not just exchanged phone nos. or eMails? I knew the reason, though. This was just the play she had wanted to run.

Creeped out, but intrigued and sexually charged, I was not going to let anything get in my way of completing this mission -- whatever it was. Outside the building on a sign post was another pink sticker with an arrow pointing East. Simple, but effective, she was leading me along like a puppy searching for a treat. Needless to say, I spent the next 40 minutes walking along, following her lead obediently, but it was not leading to her apartment building. She was taking me somewhere else.

The "somewhere else" was getting seedier and seedier as I moved along. This was not a great part of town, so my guess of meeting at a nice café for brunch seemed to be amiss. Then the pink spots directed me down an alley between some buildings and then the alley turned to the right and dead-ended about a half block ahead. There was a person standing, smoking a cigarette at the far end.

It was her. She was wearing a black trenchcoat, a wide brimmed hat, and her dark sunglasses. She looked as if she had been expecting me and had a very good idea when I'd be arriving. Walking straight to her and trying to look "normal"—whatever that was at this point, I saw her turn and look at me without changing her expression. She exhaled a bit of smoke sensually and then held a finger up to her glossy thick red lips to "hush me" as we stood in front of one another. It was clear that she did not want any words to be spoken, so I played along.

Her fragrance was strong and earthy, just as I had known it to be. I was becoming a bit of a "Pavlov's Dog", as just that scent was enough to send me off into a sexual daze. Just her scent was now enought to generate wetness from the tip of my swelling cock.

She then took her hat off, shook her wavy dark hair down to her shoulders and reached up to kiss me. Her kiss was a creamy soft open-mouthed kiss that was explorative and delivered with explicit sexual intent. We kept kissing for what seemed to be several minutes and then she stopped and whispered in my ear, "Don't say anything, just be." I was incredibly aroused by her and had become hard immediately. She then began to make love to my ear with her tongue and lips, stroking my hair affectionately, holding my head in position for her. She then reached down and untied the trenchcoat belt from her narrow waist and her coat fell open. Underneath her coat, she had on a black leather camisole and black satin panties.

Holding my head between her hands, she slowly pushed me down, allowing my lips to trace the surface of her camisole and skin until she had me positioned at her crotch. My face was being pushed into her sex. The satin panties were amazingly smooth, smelled strongly of her, and were sopping wet. I reached my hands underneath her coat and slid them around her smooth fit ass and pressed my face and mouth firmly into her panties. I began to suck at the fabric and tasted her through the smooth satin. She then slid her panties down and writhed a bit to get my mouth in perfect position for her. Her pussy was shaved smooth, amazingly soft, slippery, and earthy. I spent the next 20 minutes tonguing and sucking her lips and clitoris. She spasmed and grabbed the back of my neck repeatedly, wrenching it as she orgasmed and released herself in waves of warm cum.

She had pressed my face so deep into her that everything that she had was now mine. She had released herself completely all over my mouth and face. I was in heaven and ready for more, regardless of the fact that we were in this public space (in fact that added to the complete turn-on of the moment!)

Abruptly, however, she grabbed me by the collar, stood me up, and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to call on you again, David, but for now, I want you to stay right here, count to 200 and then you can leave. Do not attempt to follow me." She walked away and before she went out of sight, stopped, lit a cigarette, took a deep draw, looked back at me, and then was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Stalker and the Stalked Ep. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 444 milliseconds