• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • At the Theme Park

At the Theme Park

12

I sipped from my coke as I continued to wander and size up the passersby. The rollercoaster rumbled past accompanied by a wave of screams. A large family with matching t-shirts rolled by with a pack of strollers and children in tow. It was another standard day at the theme park operating in full-swing for the summer season. The sun beat down on the attendees, who rushed about trying to see all the attractions.

My aim was not focused on the rides however. I was looking for a mark. Any would do really, but there was no need to rush things. My tastes were non-specific. Often, as soon as I saw the girl, even if I couldn't place the exact reason, I knew she would be the target of the day. There was no shortage of candidates. The hot weather meant many girls' clothing was blessedly minimal.

A group of two girls caught my eye as approached on the opposite side of the pathway. I eyed them through my sunglasses, trying to not be too obvious. They laughed and talked a touch too loudly as befit their young age. Passing by a games stand, one of them looked at the attendant before turning back to her friend and pulling her close to whisper. A stifled laugh came out from between them as they continued on.

I looked at the attendant, who watched the girls walk away. He looked crestfallen, perhaps unsure if the girl he had met eyes with had proceeded to belittle him as she walked away. I walked towards the stand and said "hey."

He came back to his senses and reflexively reached for a set of plastic rings under the desk. "One game?" he asked, his voice trimmed with disillusionment.

"Which of those girls would you rather have?" I asked.

He paused for a moment, processing whether or not he had heard me right. He stood back up and said "Sorry, what?"

"Which one of those girls would you rather have?" I asked again.

"I don't..." He glanced to the side, unsure of the situation.

"It's alright man, I saw you looking at them."

"That's not... I mean... they wouldn't..." He was backpedaling quickly.

"Just say it. White shirt or red shirt?"

He looked back towards the girls off in the distance. "Uh, white shirt, I guess..." he answered meekly.

I turned and started a brisk walk to catch up with the duo.

"Woah, wait man! Don't do that!" he yelled after me. I expected him to jump over the desk and run to stop me, but he was afraid of leaving his spot unattended.

I continued following the girls, walking around a corner to keep them in view. Once I caught up I stayed a fair distance behind. The girls continued to wander around the park, deciding where to go or what to see. I kept them within view, trying to stay inconspicuous and looking for an opening. The two stopped in front of an ice cream stand and Red-Shirt gestured towards it. White-Shirt shook her head and stepped off to the side, pulling out her phone. Red-Shirt moved to stand in line.

My pace quickened as I sensed the opportunity. White-Shirt's back was turned to me as she looked down at her phone. I made straight toward her, feigning like I was looking into the distance. As I went to pass her, I turned my body to avoid her, but let my hand grasp her on her bare arm. A light touch was all I needed.

She came rushing into my mind. Her consciousness immediately sensed an intrusion, but had no concept of how to resist such an alien feeling. My mind was also momentarily burdened with the added occupant, but it only took a few moments to bring things back into focus. Invading a mind requires one to split their focus. It takes away part of your attention, but with practice you learn to separate the two minds. With time, you can control them independently.

White-Shirt stared straight forward, her body rigid and her eyes wide. As I quickly expanded into her mind I returned her body to a casual state. I looked to my own appearance as well, continuing my walk past her without incident and coming to a standstill. I heard her thoughts start to sound alongside my own.

"What was that?" she considered inwardly. She looked down at her hands and flexed them before raising them to massage her forehead. It was unlikely she had felt a similar sensation.

I pulsed a wave of lust through her body. Her body visibly recoiled from the shock and she shifted her feet to stay balanced. She swung her head to the side, grasping to discern where these feelings were coming from. Another pulse hit her. She let out a small, stifled gasp.

"What the fuck?" she whispered, growing more panicked by the moment.

Hitting her with another pulse, I planted the image of the boy from earlier. Her mind worked feverishly over the new information, warring over the idea some random, unassuming boy from earlier could be the catalyst for such strong feelings. White-Shirt looked toward her friend who still waited in line.

Reaching out again, I implanted another thought. "Make an excuse." White-Shirt hesitated, not certain her thoughts were entirely her own, let alone rational. I awarded her indecision with another wave of yearning. She was halfway expecting them now, but they still noticeably took their toll.

"Hey..." White-Shirt called out to her friend, in a rush but realizing she wasn't sure of what to say. Red-Shirt turned to listen. "I'm gonna go... find the group real fast. I'll call you in a little bit?"

Red-Shirt had a puzzled look on her face, but just shrugged her shoulders. "Alright, I'll hang out around here." She turned back to the front of the line.

White-Shirt kept her eyes on her friend for a moment, before slowly turning and walking back the way they had came. I hopped off the bench, shadowing her footsteps again. She was still in conflict about what exactly her intentions were, but as long as she made her way towards the game stand, I saw no need to give an extra push.

I prodded tenderly through her mind, learning what I could without making my mental residence too noticeable. I learned her name was Callista, Calli for short. Red-Shirt's name was Mia. Calli was thankfully not a virgin. One of my main rules was not to dictate a person's first sexual experience. At no point would I suggest I am a moral person or that I use my abilities in a moral way. Yet I still have some boundaries I don't cross. In Calli's case, she had given me reason enough by teasing the boy.

I snapped out of my string of thought, realizing my gaze was a little too conspicuously focused on the girl, particularly her legs. My lapse may have been noticed by others in the crowd, but it mattered little at this point. She was not going to be my prize tonight. My gaze lingered, taking in her features. Her white shirt was tied in a knot on above her stomach, exposing a bare strip of her back. Her butt was shapely, small but toned. The jean short-shorts she wore were cut high up on her thigh, exposing the inner-lined pockets. Her legs had an suitably athletic build. Her blonde hair was roughly thrown in a ponytail held by a hair tie, likely to keep the heat off. Her white skin was toasted by the summer sun, an even light brown running over her body.

Calli slowed as she approached the game stand. There was a father and his child trying their hand at the game. I stepped to the side and turned my mind to be able to look through her eyes. She looked back and forth, wondering if she should still go through with this. The gamesboy looked over at her as she looked away, then snapped his gaze forward as she looked back at him. The father and son finished their game and walked off.

She didn't make a move, so I worked in a different sensation. I started a slow burn in her, coupled with a curiosity. Her gaze turned back towards the boy, then she shifted her eyes downward. Calli started to wonder about how big his dick was, as she had done with other boys. Now she was inventing reasons of her own to justify fucking him. All that had been required of me was a bit of a push. She decided she felt bad about teasing. Since he wasn't too likely to be picking up girls, Calli thought she could do him a favor. She hadn't fucked anybody in a couple months, so she was overdue.

Reaching into her bag, she turned her back to the stand. I came back to attention, thinking she was suddenly deciding to walk away. She fished around for a moment till she found a bottle of dark red nail polish. I felt a slight moment of triumph radiate through her mind. She moved to the side of the path, out of view from the boy. Opening the bottle, she poured a small bit into her palm and spread it across her hand. I could have read into her plans, but her decisions were surprising me and I decided to see how this would unfold.

Calli approached the boy's stand, her arm held out in front of her. "Excuse me?" she said.

The boy turned and went momentarily tense, realizing who it was. "Uh, yeah?" he answered.

"I got a cut on my hand, do you have a band-aid or something?" she asked.

"Oh, sure." He glanced quickly at the the bit of red in her hands, before looking back to her face. Pointing over his shoulder with his thumb, he took a few steps backwards. "It's in the back so I'll go grab it." He turned around and started walking towards the hallway on the side of the stand.

"Is there a sink back there?"

The boy stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Um, yeah."

"Good, I just need it for a sec." Calli sat on the stand and swung her legs to the other side.

The boy motioned to stop her, but decided against it.

"This way?" she asked, pointing down the hallway.

"Yeah, this way," he began to lead her into the back of the stand.

I considered decoupling from her mind since it seemed the deed was done, but I was still curious about how it would play out. Sitting down on a bench, I diverted my focus to see more clearly through her eyes. I let my control fade somewhat over my own body and absorbed more deeply into her senses.

Calli kept her eyes on the boy as he led her towards the back of the tent, through a door marked "Storage." The boy opened a cabinet and started to sift through the contents. "Will anybody come back here?" she asked.

The boy looked up from the cabinet. "Nah, shouldn't be." He returned to looking in the cabinet.

Calli turned to the door and shut it, then turned the lock on the handle. She grabbed the knot of her shirt and pulled it over her head. As she turned, the boy stood up and turned to her, a plastic case in his hand. "Here-," he said before cutting himself short. Calli crossed the room, dropping her shirt on the ground. She grabbed the boy's wrists and placed his hands on her hips.

As she grabbed him, I threw myself into the boy's mind. His thoughts were already overloaded and the flurry of sensations suddenly surging through his body masked any sign of my intrusion. I adjusted my bearings and attuned to his senses. The link wasn't as strong, but I had no need to influence his actions. I could still feel through his perceptions.

I came to see through his eyes as Calli pulled him into a firm kiss. She pushed her body into his, crushing him against the counter behind. I searched momentarily for his name. Sam. Sam hesitated, still unbelieving of the situation. He recovered quickly however, sinking into the kiss and pulling her hips into his. He may not have been as inexperienced as his shy demeanor conveyed.

Calli let up on the kiss and pulled back, smiling at him. Sam scanned down her body, taking in her breasts covered by a black bra. She grasped him by the back of the head and shoved his face into her cleavage. "This is what you were after, hm?" she whispered. Sam somewhat struggled to breathe, but he had no intentions of cutting the moment short.

She pushed him back to standing and turned her back to him. She thrust her ass backwards, again pinning Sam against the counter. She ground against him hard, up and down, trying to feel for his cock through the layers of clothing. Any discomfort Sam felt from her rough treatment was lost in a sense of disbelieving bliss over the situation and the pleasurable pressure against his cock. He quickly grew hard.

Feeling him grow, Calli stopped her teasing and turned around. Leaning into him, she grabbed the buckle of his belt and unclasped it roughly, not wasting a moment. She fumbled momentarily with the button of his pants, letting out a quick moan of frustration. Besting it, she slid her right hand down into his boxers, as her left hand reached for the zipper. Her hand grabbed his cock, pulling it upwards, as she slid the zipper down. In one motion she pulled his pants down as she went to her knees. She grasped the back of his thighs and pulled him towards her, guiding his cock into her mouth.

Sam leaned his head back as he felt the warmth of her mouth envelope his cock. She couldn't take the full length, but made an effort to do so, letting out a momentary gag before she withdrew. Taking him inside again, she began a slow rhythm. Sam looked back down at her, still unbelieving but thrilled at his good fortune. He let himself sink more deeply into the situation, focusing on the pleasure this girl was giving him. Calli quickened her pace. It seemed she thought any lack in her technique could be made up for in enthusiasm. Sam bucked his hips forward and let out a moan in response. Calli looked up at him and did her best to give him a sly smile, despite the cock in her mouth.

Not wanting the moment to end, Sam nonetheless felt himself growing close to finishing. He feared the girl might be disappointed if he came too quickly. Yet the pleasure was intense, coupled with the suddenness and danger of the situation. Any fear of being caught was fading quickly and the desire to get off was pushing out any other thought. Suddenly, Calli pulled away. Sam snapped back to attention, voicing a small cry of protest.

"Not yet, chico," Calli said. She stood up and turned her back to him again. Unbuttoning her shorts, she slid them down to her ankles, making a show by wiggling her ass back and forth. She repeated the same routine with her underwear. As she removed her clothing, Sam still racked his mind trying to comprehend some kind of reason for his good luck. Calli turned back around, posing for a moment by cocking her hip out to the side and resting her hand on it. She let him savor it for a moment, then pointed to the ground. He looked to where she pointed, briefly confused, before he went to sit down on the floor. As he got down, Calli grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards her before pushing his back to the floor and straddling him with her legs. She placed one hand on his chest, reaching back with her free hand and guiding him inside of her.

If Sam had thought the initial feeling of the blowjob was intense, this was something else entirely. Calli paused, closing her eyes and letting out her own moan of gratification. Opening her eyes, she stared down at Sam, her face breaking into a smile. Sam smiled back hesitantly, but her gaze was so intense that he felt compelled to avert his gaze, taking another pass over her body again. She drew upwards and back down again, and the shock that ran through Sam's body confirmed that he was still very much in danger of cumming shortly.

He laid his head back and closed his eyes, trying to block out the immediate situation and put his mind elsewhere. Any progress he made towards thinking about mundane situations was terminated with each time she thrust herself back down onto him. The lithe weight of her body bucking into his coupled with the tightness of being inside her was too overwhelming to shield himself from. Though Calli was largely silent at first, as she fell into the rhythm, her own whimpers of pleasure only magnified Sam's euphoria. Sam's ache of desire suddenly shifted to a sharpened sensation that he knew there was no coming back from. In a panic, he reached up to her hips to pull her off of him, but his arms were weak with reluctance and Calli didn't seem to recognize his intent. She was relentless. His body seized and he strained out "I can't..." before he submitted himself to the orgasm.

Calli seemed to know well enough what Sam had tried to do, but she also likely knew what he really wanted. As he started to cum, she pushed down against him, allowing him to empty himself inside her. Sam convulsed with each wave, before coming back down to earth, not quite yet back to his senses. Calli let him lay there for a moment, still inside her, before she motioned to get back to her feet. As she rose, Sam came back to a hazy reality, abruptly standing up with her. She began to gather her clothes off the ground and get dressed again, not meeting Sam's eyes. Sam felt he needed to say something, but he wasn't sure what. It seemed like she was disappointed or regretful, as he had feared. He began to gather his clothes as well, the satisfaction from getting off quickly being replaced by embarrassment.

"I..." Sam began.

"Can I borrow your phone?" Calli asked in a flat tone.

"What for..." he asked.

Calli looked at him with a harsh demeanour, and the same intense gaze. "Can I borrow your phone, please?" she asked again.

Desperate to remedy the situation in some way, and again undone from only a look by her, Sam retrieved his phone from his pants on the floor and handed it to her. She snatched it out of his hands and opened the screen before turning away. I felt Sam's worry about what she might do double up, and he considered taking the phone back from her, but the uncertainty of the situation paralyzed him. For a moment, I considered straining my influence over him to try to get him to act. After a few agonizing moments, Calli raised the phone outward and Sam heard the unmistakable click of a picture being taken. Calli checked the screen again, before turning back around and holding the phone toward him. He took it he gingerly and looked at the screen, wondering why in the world she took a half-naked selfie on his phone.

"I put my number in your phone," Calli said.

Sam looked upward and a mischievous smile spread across Calli's face.

"That should hold you over till next time," she said as she nodded toward the phone.

Sam looked back down at the screen and a laugh escaped him as relief came flooding over his whole body.

Calli walked up to him, her hands behind her back, pushing her breasts up against him. "Next time, it's my turn," she whispered to him softly. She rose up and kissed him, as one of her hands reached down to cup his semi-erect cock, still sensitive. He lurched back from her touch, but made an effort to not break the kiss. She leaned away and turned on the ball of her foot, putting her outfit back together as she walked towards the door.

Sam watched her go, and his gaze lingered as the door closed behind her. He shook his head and ran his hands through his hair, letting out another laugh as he finally had a moment to think about the ridiculousness of the situation. As he began to gather his things, I decoupled from his mind.

In spite of my self, the situation had drawn me in more fully than usual and I had let the control over my own body lapse. As I reacclimated, I realized my head was drooping to the side in an awkward fashion, and some passersby were noting me with a strange look. I snapped to adjust myself and tried to act casual, rising off the bench to make my way out of the park.

Leaving the main gate, I had a laugh to myself about the whole string of events. It felt good to play matchmaker, but there was a danger to it. Granted the danger is not so much to myself, but I very well could've spoiled the situation for the both of them. Yet it had worked out swimmingly. I hoped Sam would capitalize further on his opportunity, and I had little doubt he would. It's easy to empathize with someone when you've peered inside their mind. Often it's a little bit too easy, and using this ability runs the risk of making you forget your true self if you sink too deeply into another. But that comes with the territory, and I certainly am never tempted to play the reluctant "superman."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • At the Theme Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds