• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Couple Ch. 02: The Contract

Kinky Couple Ch. 02: The Contract

12

Authors Note

Please be aware that while this series of stories will get VERY dirty/kinky, some chapters will be milder than others. The specifics of each chapter will be listed in the preface so that you will know what the story contains. Constructive comments are always welcome, especially from women as I'm always curious if I've captured anything that might remotely resemble a woman's thoughts/feelings.

This 2nd chapter contains extensive anal and scat references while defining a Master / Slave contract. If scat isn't your thing, you probably should skip this. To all others - enjoy!

** Chapter 1 is "The Question,".

=================

"Hey hon" CJ said to Lori as he entered the bedroom where she was putting away some hair ties she had just bought.

"Guess what I have" he continued as he waved some papers at her.

It was now late afternoon on this warm spring day. They had had a somewhat lazy morning, having an intense anal sex session that knocked them back out for another couple hours before they eventually got up. After showering together they got dressed, made some breakfast and took a walk around the block to enjoy the sunshine before heading off to the grocery store to pick up some things. Lori had gone upstairs to put away a few things and a few moments later CJ had followed her, carrying the papers that he now held out to her.

"And what would THAT be?" she smiled as she looked at him.

Lori certainly knew what it was, but tried to play innocent. Although CJ hadn't mentioned anything since this morning while they were having sex, she knew he wasn't the type to not follow through on what he said, even if it was said in the midst of passion.

"Well, since you asked... no wait... since you BEGGED to by my Anal Slave this morning, here's the contract for us to sign... to make it official."

"Really? I don't recall anything like that" she replied and smirked at him.

"Oh no? You don't remember begging me to be your Anal Master? Wanting me to own your ass?"

"Well, you were pounding me pretty damn good, so I'm not sure what I said" she admitted.

"It was right before you came and your ass squeezed me so hard that I came too."

"Oh... oh... yeah, I certainly remember that!"

"So that's when you begged to be my Anal Slave" he continued to jog her memory and smirked at her "Want me to play back the tape?"

"Oh OK, yeah," she smiled back as he dropped the papers on the bed and took her in his arms. "I might have said something like that."

"Yup, you did. And here's how we make it happen. Read it over carefully and then come downstairs and we'll discuss it, OK?

"OK"

"Love you babe" he said as he gave her a quick hug and kissed her on the forehead.

"Love you too" she replied as he released her and she bent down to pick up the papers as he walked out the door.

Lori then sat on the bed and started to read.

==================================================

Proclamation to become an Anal Slave

On this ____________ day of _____________________ in the year ____________, I, ___________________________, being of sound mind and body, do hereby proclaim my intention and desire to become an Anal Slave (herein referred to as 'Slave') to ___________________________, who shall be my Anal Master (herein referred to as 'Master'), until such time as this agreement expires. In becoming an Anal Slave to my Master, I acknowledge giving Him complete control over my ass and all its functions, subject to the Articles and Declarations below. Although my ass is part of my body, I will now consider it 'His' ass. I also declare that I love and trust my Master with my heart, my body and my mind, as I know He loves me and will always keep my health and safety as His foremost priority even while expanding the depths of our depravity with this agreement. During all times of Master / Slave play I will refer to Him as 'Sir' or 'Master', while He will refer to me as His 'Slave' or 'Slut.'

I do hereby pledge to follow each and every directive stipulated below to the best of my ability with a positive attitude and a continual focus on pleasing my Master. Should I not perform up to the high standards I set for myself, I understand a suitable punishment will be enacted, consisting of a spanking, caning, flogging or any other measure of discipline that my Master decrees. Reviews of my performance will be conducted weekly with any resulting punishment carried out upon its completion.

Article I : Access to my Ass

I hereby give my Master 24x7x365 access to my ass, whether it be for external stimulation or internal penetration. I understand that He may signal me at any time to expose my ass for his viewing, touching, or caressing pleasure or he may penetrate my anus with any object he desires, whether it be his finger, tongue, cock, toy, etc. For my own comfort I am required to carry suitable lubricant with me at ALL times. Should I fail to comply with this instruction, I may beg my Master to use saliva to aid the insertion of the desired implement into my anal canal, knowing that a punishment for my thoughtless transgression will still be forthcoming.

Section I-1 : Signals

I will consistently and constantly be on alert for an access request signal from my Master. While some may be blatant and obvious ("Come here and spread your ass for me"), others may be quite subtle (showing me an extending finger as we sit together on the couch.) The signal may also indicate the nature and activity of the request, as well as my required actions. The former example dictates I take a passive role; I will spread my ass and let my Master do as he pleases. The latter example denotes an active role; I will lower my ass onto my Masters finger so that it may enter my body. I understand I will be given time to learn the various protocols and signals that my Master has planned for me, but punishments will ensue should I fail to grasp them or respond with urgency.

Section I-2 : Cleaning

At any such time that my Master penetrates my ass with an implement, then upon its removal from my anus/rectum, said object will immediately be placed into my mouth for cleaning. I will not hesitate to remove any dirt or stains from the implement and will continue until my Master is satisfied with my cleaning efforts. Upon completion of this task, my Master and I will share an intimate kiss, so that He may enjoy any smells and flavors from my ass that may linger on or around my mouth.

Master ____________________

Slave ____________________

Article II : Anal Training

I understand that from the date of this signing my ass will be trained by my Master to perform actions desired by Him. These will include, but are not limited to :

Section II-1 : Long Term Plug Wearing

I shall immediately begin my training in the art of retaining a butt-plug inside my ass for extended periods of time. The initial plug wearing time shall be minimal, with my Master slowly extending the duration over the coming weeks and months. My Master may use various objects during this training to accomplish His objectives. On nights that we are together, the training plug may be replaced by his finger, so that we may be intimately connected while we sleep. This will simultaneously accomplish two objectives - continuing my anal training and furthering our intimate bond to each other. During such time as we are not together, I will continue my training at my Masters instruction and will report to Him regarding my progress so that He may record and chart my advancement towards the two (2) ultimate goals which He has set for me :

1) Goal number 1 is for me to have my ass plugged 24x7x365. Every minute of every day I will know that my Master is penetrating my anus, either in person or by proxy, and that He is truly the owner of my ass. I will be constantly reminded of my status as an Anal Slave to my Master.

2) Goal number 2 is that I become so accustomed and comfortable with wearing my anal plug that it becomes part of me and who I am. I want to grow with my plug to the point that I feel uncomfortable and incomplete should it not be in my body - I will feel that a part of myself is missing and will want and desire and crave it be returned to its rightful place inside my ass.

Section II-2 : Dilation

My Master will also begin training my ass to achieve a wider dilation so that I may accommodate larger and larger objects inside me. My Master will slowly and carefully perform the stretching of my anus using various objects in the desire to reach His ultimate goal - His entire fist inside my ass. I understand that my Master knows and can accept that this ultimate goal may never be achievable but that will not deter the continual training that is in store for me. I also understand that this is a long term project, and that some of this training will be performed by myself and recorded on video for my Master to review and evaluate.

Section II-3 : Large Volumes

I shall also be trained to accept and retain larger and larger volumes of liquids (and solids) inside my ass and rectum. My Master will fill my ass with anything he desires and I shall do my best to keep said material inside of me until such time as I am given permission to expel. The goal He has set for me is to hold one (1) US gallon of substance for fifteen (15) minutes, and while this objective may also not be reachable, my Master will not be deterred from continually training me towards this end.

Master ____________________

Slave ____________________

Article III : Control over my Anal Functions

I understand that in pledging my ass to my Master, I am relinquishing all control over my anal functions to Him.

Section III-1 : Bowel Movements

My Master will manage all aspects of my 'waste' elimination, including when, where and how I will move my bowels. Upon feeling the urge to evacuate my filled rectum, I will inform my Master of my situation via text or phone. If my Master responds within fifteen (15) minutes, I must follow the forthcoming instructions that are relayed to me. These commands may include delaying my expulsion so that additional fecal matter can accumulate to produce a larger movement, or moving to a different location so that I defecate in a different bathroom, outside, in a car etc, or they may be specifics on exactly how to sit, stand, or squat, etc. while releasing my excrement. If my Master is unable to reply within the specified timeframe, I have His permission to release my bowels, subject to the following set of default regulations.

a) Every fecal expulsion must be captured on video using my phone or camera for my Master to watch and review with me at a later time.

b) Every video will include my face, before and after the expulsion, as part of one continuous video 'take.'

c) Every video will include the entire process starting with being fully dressed (as much as I am) and finishing in the same manner.

d) At least once per week, I will evacuate my bowels in an entirely new location. This can be a different room in my own house, in a friends bathroom, at work or a store, etc. I will put thought and effort into this special video with an eye on pleasing my Master with my creativity..

e) At least once per week, I will use an entirely new body position to empty my bowels, again putting a strong emphasis on pleasing my Master with my creative efforts.

f) At least once per week, I will empty my bowels into my panties. Some times I will wear only panties and other times I will be fully dressed in jeans, slacks, skirt, etc.

g) I understand that any of the above three requirements may be fulfilled with one video.

While recording these intimate videos for my Master, I will understand his desire for variation and as such, I promise :

a) I will vary the camera angle and location - some will contain a close up image my expulsion, while others have my full body in view. For some I will hold the camera in hand and others it will be set up in a stationary location.

b) I will vary my physical location (at home, work, gym, etc) and position (standing, sitting, squatting, on knees, etc) as much a possible.

c) I will vary the expression and tone of these videos - for some I will talk to my Master as the evacuation occurs, describing how it feels, the food I ate previously that led to it, the odor it releases that wafts up to my nose, and for others I will quietly be 'spied on' by my Master as if it was a hidden camera. However I will never suppress my natural grunts and strains while producing my movement.

Section III-2 : Passing Gas

I also pledge to capture my expulsions of flatulence on video as much as possible, following the same stipulations for variety listed above. In addition, I will change the positioning of my buttocks in order to produce different types of sounds.

In each of these videos of my most private, intimate bodily functions, I will aim to please and excite my Master knowing that he will be watching them during the week when we are not together. I promise to consult with Him if I am ever unable to come up with something new or different, so that He may guide me in my efforts to produce the types of videos He desires.

Master ____________________

Slave ____________________

Article IV : Cleaning my Genital Area

I hereby understand that from now on I am forbidden from using toilet paper, wipes or performing any kind of genital area cleaning after any urination or bowel movement events. The only allowed cleaning of my vulval and anal areas shall be during a shower, which will be at most once a day. I am aware however that my Master may forbid even a shower at certain times due to the activities He has planned for me.

Section IV-1 : Cleaning while apart

At such times where my Master and I are unable to be together, any residue (urine drops or fecal matter) that clings to my body after my 'waste' elimination will remain there to be absorbed or wiped into my panties as I get redressed. These dirty panties will be labeled and bagged and then provided to my Master for his review and inspection upon our next meeting. I understand that my Master greatly prefers my being dirty and I will take appropriate measures to please Him.

Section IV-2 : Cleaning while together

When my Master and I are together, we will each take charge of washing the other after the expelling of any 'waste' material from our bodies. We will only use our lips, mouth and tongue to perform a thorough cleaning of the urethral and anal opening, and all surrounding areas. Care will be taken to spread the 'goers' buttocks wide to fully expose the anal opening to ensure the 'cleaner' has full access to any soiled areas. The 'cleaner' will also stiffen their tongue and insert it into their lovers anus to remove as much residue as can be reached. After such task is done, the 'cleaner' and 'goer' will share an intimate kiss to further strengthen their bond and love for each others bodies.

Master ____________________

Slave ____________________

Article V : My 'Waste' Material

This Contract has the word 'waste' quoted throughout, because I now understand that my body does not produce any 'waste' - there are just materials (urine and fecal matter) that I no longer have the ability to store inside me. Since my Master loves my body and everything it does and produces, these materials are actually my bodies 'gifts' to Him - the owner of my ass - and as such will never be carelessly thrown or flushed away. My Master will provide me with a set of 'SECs' (Slave Excrement Containers), one of which will be used every time I have been given authorization to move my bowels. Each SEC will consist of a hard plastic Ziploc-type storage container, a medium sized sealable plastic storage bag, and a 12" x 24" piece of plastic cling wrap.

Section V-1 : Saving and Storage procedure

When I am ready to expel my fecal matter (while maintaining full compliance with the Articles above regarding my Masters notification and permission, proper location and position, and video coverage of the entire event), I will open and spread out the plastic wrap in the drop area. During my expulsion I will attempt to move either the plastic or my ass to try to maintain the original texture and shape of my stools. When I have finished, I will take close-up video of my fecal material so that my Master can see the initial state of His gift. I will then wrap the material carefully in the plastic wrap, place it gently in the plastic bag and finally enclose it tightly in the Ziploc container, all while doing my best to preserve its original shape and texture. The container will then be labeled with the date, time and location of the expulsion. These filled 'SECs' will then be stored in a freezer until such time as I can deliver these gifts to my Master where we will review, inspect and catalog my presents together, while watching the videos of their creation.

Section V-2 : Altering the Production Process and Experimentation

My Master also has the right to influence the process in how my fecal matter is produced within my body. To this end, I will maintain and provide to Him a simple food ingestion log, consisting of what, when and how much I eat to assist him in determining which foods produce which color, consistency, size, and odor of my excrement. My Master may experiment with changing portions of my diet to see the resulting impact on the fecal material I produce and later expel. He may also require me to ingest some OTC medications (stool softeners, anti diarrheals, etc) to further determine how to produce the feces he desires at any given time, based on his plans for us.

Master ____________________

Slave ____________________

Article V : Other Anal Needs and Play

I understand that in addition to the articles above, my Master will provide for and take care of all of my other anal needs. These will include, but not be limited to, anal sex and masturbation, enemas and colonics (be they performed by my Master or a Hydrotherapist), and urine and other semi-solid anal injections. I am aware that while out in public I may be required to wear and use diapers, void my urine into my clothing, or release my bowels into my panties. I understand I may be somewhat exposed at times but will always be under the control and protection of my Master.

I also understand that it is my responsibility to take care of all of my Masters anal needs which will include anal penetration and play, enemas, and anal and prostate massage, as well as anal dilation similar to my own.

Master ____________________

Slave ____________________

Article VI : Feedback

I understand that I am encouraged to provide feedback to my Master at any time, provided it be relayed in a deferential and respectful manner. Given the potential for discomfort and soreness due to the above described activities, I will be permitted to inform my Master of my current condition, so that he may use that information in determining His next course of action. I understand however that the subsequent decisions are entirely His and that I will continue to follow His direction and please Him by being the perfect Anal Slave that I strive to be.

Master ____________________

Slave ____________________

Article VII : Document Terms

I understand that this document shall be binding for a period of one (1) month when it will be reviewed, revised and renewed for another three (3) months, with annual renewals thereafter. I am also aware that his document may be modified during its enforcement, provided all amendments are signed and dated by both parties and attached to this original document.

Master ____________________

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Kinky Couple Ch. 02: The Contract

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds