• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Toy Box for Tegan Ch. 01

A Toy Box for Tegan Ch. 01

12

'Brand new men's medium size French maid dress 3 colours (see picture) $75 pick up only western Sydney.'

Tegan's heart sped a little as she posted the ad early on Saturday morning. She looked around her room, the legions plush toys and racks of frilly clothes she had made were mobbing her grandmother's well-worn dressmaking dummy. A wide naughty smile enveloped her face as she wondered what it would be like to have a real life model to doll up and play with.

The first email came through in just a few minutes. She did not answer; too full of nervous excitement to even read it. Four more emails came through in the next five minutes and Tegan felt another little rush of adrenaline.

Looking at the emails on her iPhone, she scrolled up to the top of the list.

Two more popped up. And a second one from an early sender.

"How to choose?" Tegan thought to herself. "Hmm, they have to be very obedient, no they have to be totally obedient... and cute. ...and love everything I dress them in..."

Tegan took a moment to revel in the beeping sounds of emails coming through.

A plan popped into her head. She would test them.

Tegan had just turned eighteen but looked much younger. Short and thin with light skin and Nordic angular features and blond hair with coloured wool braided in on one side. Her super cutesy taste in clothes and obsession with Japanime really shone through.

Her best friend Jasmine, supported her interest and had suggested the ad as a way she could find a willing model.

'Greg88' the first to respond wrote. "I love the blue one, when can I pick it up?"

Tegan smirked as she texted:" Well greg, thnx;) I'm sorry but you can't have the blu one."

Tegan moved through the list and rejected the thirteen requests with polite but short replies to see who might be the most persistent.

Tegan let out a half giggle half squeal with delight as twelve out of the thirteen and then the thirteenth wrote back inside of a minute.

She loved games and dressing up and this was just too much fun.

Tegan took down the free classified ad and bit the back of her hand a little, dizzy with excitement, before scrolling back to the top of the unread email list again.

She thought she would need to be a little rougher on them to weed out any potential trouble makers.

Tegan opened the mails one by one, all of them said they would like a second colour choice or asked what was available. She told each the replies that there was only one colour left and asked them to guess what it was.

Thirteen replies again all in the same minute. Some asking if she was for real and the rest guessing random colours.

Tegan rejected them again and told them all that she wasn't sure about the size and colour combination would be right for them so they should send a picture.

If they sent one in the next few minutes they could get the dress today.

Only four responded with pictures. Greg was the first, all of them to Tegan's disappointment just looked like young guys. No cosplay or even shirtless pics.

Tegan gave each of the four instructions to wait in the park at the end of her block and she would meet them after 1pm.

All of them turned up well before 1 and Tegan walked past and covertly took their picture.

Back at home she made some instant Aquarius drink with some ice and skyped her friend Jasmine.

'What do you think Jaz?" Tegan asked sending through the pictures of the four young men waiting in the park.

"What? You got four of them?" Jaz asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, it was easier than you said. But I will start with one I think. Can you help me choose?"

"Haha haha, um, I guess." Jaz was a little embarrassed and a little turned on.

Jasmine was about a year older than Tegan, short as well but curvy. Her hair was naturally brown, long and curly and her skin tanned.

Tegan and Jasmine had grown up just a few blocks from each other but hadn't met until last year's Cosplay competition when Tegan had come as Princess Zelda and Jasmine was cross playing as Link.

Both of them a little awkward but fast friends through cosplay.

"Um, can you give them some quest to do in the park maybe?" Jaz excited about the idea of LARP with strangers.

"Hmm, yeah that is a good idea... I only have their emails though..." Tegan a little sad at the missed opportunity. "Would have been fun to see them kiss each other or something."

"Oh my God I was thinking the same thing!" Squeaked Jaz "Te, for real, um, we have to plan this next time."

Both girls nodded with huge grins.

"Can you see the park from your computer? I mean can I see through the webcam?" Jaz asked.

"Sure, let me just turn it round." Tegan unclipped the cam and pointed it to the park.

"Is that guy one of the four?" Jaz asked. "Is he leaving?"

"Oh, Jaz what should I do?" Tegan a little panicked.

"You don't need to do anything, didn't you say you only wanted one. Just wait for the other two to leave and you have your winner." Jaz explained.

The two girls chatted and made guesses about who would last and who would leave next for the next hour.

Finally there was only one left.

"What's his name Te?" Jaz asked.

"Not sure. What would you think?" Tegan Joked.

"Um, let's call him... 'Candi' with an 'i'" Jaz answered.

"You're so naughty Jaz." Tegan giggled. "Let me get him."

"No, Te, um you need a blindfold or something so he can't see your house number!" Jaz cautioned.

"Way ahead of you Jaz." Tegan dangled a Rainbow dash pillowcase in front of the cam before skipping off to the park.

"Don't turn around. Let me put this on your head and we can go to see the dress OK?" Tegan didn't wait for a response and slipped the pillow case on loosely from behind.

Tegan walked the skinny young man back to her house past her mum who knew better than to ask about her cosplaying activities.

In her room Tegan spun the camera around to see the hooded man and made a "Shhh" action at Jaz before turning off the monitor.

"OK we need to check the fit..." Tegan red with embarrassment but eager to see how far this would go. "So... take off your shoes and shirt and pants.

Tegan was surprised that the young man complied.

She took his clothes and folded them neatly on her bed and picked up the white satin maids dress with built in tutu and handed it to the still hooded young man.

The young man fumbled as he tried to put on the dress.

Jaz giggled over the skype connection and the young man froze.

Tegan turned off the speaker and said: "Don't worry cutie, that's just my message tone."

To her continued surprise the young man continued struggling to put on the dress.

Tegan got a real message from Jaz. "OMG - this is so fking awsum."

Tegan replied "Shhh."

Jaz answered "U hve2 put on his clothes too :0"

Tegan smiled and threw her iPhone on the bed and quickly dressed in the young man's shirt, shoes and jeans over her shorts and t.

"Having some trouble cutie?" Tegan asked the young man.

He nodded under the rainbow dash pillowcase hood.

Tegan could see that the back zipper would not go up as his waist was a little larger than she had made the dress. He had a little belly.

"Uh, OK, I know a trick cutie, stay still." Tegan took a sheet off her bed and tied it loosely around his waist.

She took her hockey stick out of the cupboard and threaded it through at the back.

"OK cutie, breath out and arch your back." Tegan instructed as she spun the stick to take up the slack in the sheet.

"Really suck in now." Tegan warned as she wound the sheet tight and pinched his waist and the zip together.

Tegan zipped up the dress all the way to the back of the young man's neck and put the sheet back on her bed.

The young man let out a little gasp and Tegan got very turned on.

"Well the dress fits you well little maid boy, but um, you need some accessories. " Tegan said in a commanding comic voice.

"Almost forgot!" Tegan grabbed the yellow apron to match the maid's dress and tied it tight around the young man's waist.

The apron had two extra ribbons that went from the bib at the front, over the shoulders, down the back and inside under the skirt at the zip. The extra ribbons went between the legs and up the front through two holes to ties at two little bows either side of the apron.

The dress pulled taught and the waist accentuated by the tight ribbons. The full torso compression and the firm pressure at the young man's crotch giving him cause for another little gasp. This time a little louder and a little more girly.

Tegan turned bright red, but enjoyed the situation too much to stop.

Tegan took some wedges she had cut in half for cosplay and some cheap over the knee stocking with ribbon ties. And gave them to the hooded young man who sat down on the bed to put them on.

The young man finally got the stockings on and ribbons tied and flopped back on the bed. The effort and the constricted breathing had left him exhausted.

"Ok cutie. You want to go a little further?" asked Tegan in a sexy low voice.

The young man nodded, too excited and embarrassed to speak.

"Well, if you promise to keep your eyes closed. I will paint your face and you can see what a beautiful boy maid you have become." Tegan continued in the low voice fighting back giggles.

Another text from Jaz: "Use the lip gloss!"

Tegan read it and threw the phone back on the bed again.

Very carefully Tegan slipped off the pillowcase. The young man looked so cute and peaceful with his high frilly neck satin dress and very manly face.

Tegan took a stick of white zinc sunblock she used for white face Japanese cosplay and covered his face and neck.

The lip gloss was homemade lip plumper. Cinnamon, wintergreen oil and chilly powder wet with surgical spirit and mixed in with the dregs of her old pink glitter gloss.

The colour was a translucent burgundy now because she had used a little too much spice.

The gloss had sat unused for a few weeks as neither her nor Jaz were brave enough to test it.

Tegan lined the young man's lips, whited out eyebrows and eyelashes with brown pencil and lathered on the home made gloss.

The young man made another gasp as his lips turned bright red and super glossy, the spices and alcohol tingled then burned his lips a little, but he was so deep into a submissive fantasy now and could not speak if he wanted to.

Tegan took out a cheap pair of opera gloves she had bought but never used as the fingers were sewn together and the arms were a little wide at the top and they fell down.

She tied them on with yellow ribbon to match the apron and took the young man's hand helping him to his feet.

The man tottered a little on the makeshift wedge shoes as Tegan led him to her full length mirror. He gasped as he looked in at the pretty maid he had become. He was so enraptured he barely heard Tegan as she said.

"Your name is Candi... with and 'I'... and you are my maid dolly."

Candi nodded vacantly.

Jaz sent a flurry of text messages but Tegan was having too much fun to look at them.

"Candi, I would like an apple, washed, sliced with the core removed. Chop-chop, the kitchen is that way."

Candi tottered off to the kitchen and Tegan turned on the monitor and speaker again.

"Oh my god!" Tegan hissed to her very red faced grinning friend.

"I have to see him up close. Should I come over?" Jaz beamed.

"Um, ah, um... " Tegan's mind was swimming.

"He will do anything you tell him now I bet." Jaz feeling a sadistic rush. "Make him... Hmmm ...make him... what should we make him do? Tea? Can he make us tea?" Jaz over the moon about this new role play with costumes.

As the two girls nattered and hedged about what to do and what would be too far to go Candi met Tegan's Mum Sonja in the Kitchen getting ready to mop the floors.

On the short trip down the hall the burning sensation in Candi's lips was now making his eyes water a little. The teary sheen and the now super puffy lips making it very hard to tell that Candi was a boy.

Sonja guessed it was another one in long series of Tegan's cosplay adventures and just played along.

"Oh, you must be our new maid. You can start with the mopping and then we can get those windows clean as well." Sonja said with an authoritative mum voice.

Tegan and Jaz nattered away for twenty minutes or so before realising Candi had not returned with the apple.

Tegan walked in to see her mum pretending to read a gossip magazine with her feet up watching as Candi finished off the kitchen floor.

"Mu-um. He's my maid!" Tegan whined.

"Hah! Well it's lucky for you then. These are your chores he's doing missy." Sonja enjoying the role play a little too.

"But he was going to get me an apple and make tea." Tegan a little more whiny.

"That sounds good dear, while he is working you can go to the shop, we are out of milk and apples."

Candi blushed under the thick white zinc sunscreen face paint. The ribbons around his body pinched and pulled as he moved and the sewn together fingers of his gloves constricted his hands while he mopped. The full body sensation amplifying every submissive second.

Sonja and Tegan watched silently for a few moments as Candi took great care not to splash the mop water or fall off his shoes.

"OK, mum he can finish the floor, but then he must come with me to get the milk." Tegan elated at the prospects.

Candi's erection grew a little stronger under his tutu against the pleasant constraint of his boxers and ribbon ties.

The action of mopping was riding the satin dress up a little giving little glimpses of his bare upper thighs with each swish of the mop.

Tegan ran back down the hall to the monitor.

"Jaz, get ready and meet as at the Mall on railway crescent in twenty minutes." Tegan hissed full of excitement.

"No! Oh my god, will he really go outside? To the mall? No! Oh my god I so will see you there." Jaz beside herself.

Tegan closed down her PC and returned to the kitchen to collect Candi for the shopping trip.

He was still mopping. "Hurry yourself Candi, we don't have all day you know." Tegan imitating her mum.

Candi nodded. Sonja and Tegan had a giggle.

"Now-now missy, a good girl curtsies when receiving instructions" Tegan's impression of her mum now way over the top.

To the two women's surprise Candi with mop in one hand a skirt hem in the other did a little curtsy. His bent down erection briefly outlined under the satin dress as he moved.

Sonja and Tegan both felt a little power rush and blushed a little a being turned on in each other's presence.

Tegan ran in to the bathroom, unable to stand her mum seeing her horny. In the bathroom she noticed how manly Candi's man clothes made her look and preceded to wet down her hair and pin the back in to a men's do. She ran into her bedroom and put on a pair of cheap sunglasses to complete the young lad look.

Candi had finished the mopping and Sonja had sent him down to Tegan's room.

Tegan jumped as she saw him waiting silently head bowed in the doorway.

"OK Candi, let's go." Tegan said.

Candi curtsied again and Tegan got another glimpse of erection package. She blushed a little and then thought Jaz would have loved that so she took some video with her iphone.

"Curtsy for me Candi." Tegan said softy.

Candi curtsied a little deeper this time and whispered "Yes ma'am."

Tegan was very turned on now and took Candi by the hand and set off for the shops.

At the shops Tegan saw Jaz waiting in their usual spot and walked Candi past her opening the video on her iPhone again she commanded.

"OK Candi, Go into the supermarket and pick up some milk. We need 3 litres. I will be in in a minute.

Tegan filmed Candi tottering off toward the supermarket.

Not waiting till he was out of earshot Jaz said:" Oh my god Te, he looks so cute, A perfect doll boy."

"Yes, with a little work I think he will make an excellent toy for my collection." Tegan joked.

Candi let out a little girly gasp as he walked out of hearing range and toward a mall full of people staring at him.

"Shit." Tegan said

"What? Cold feet now?" Jaz puzzled.

"No, have you got any money? I totally spaced on the money and mum didn't give me any." Tegan a little panicked.

"You mean we can watch your Candi boy get arrested for shop lifting now? God Tegan that is almost too cruel for even me... almost." Jaz said with a genuinely evil tone.

"Uh, YES!" Tegan fished around in Candi's jeans pocket to find his wallet with $250 inside.

"Looks like the milk is on Candi." Jaz said with a smile. "Oh, let's buy some other stuff with his money and make him carry it."

The two girls held hands as they walked into the supermarket together.

"You look really good as a boy Te." Jaz said with a little squeeze of her hand.

"Thanks, I like the way it makes me feel too."

Tegan said looking into Jaz's eyes and seeing a little spark of something.

Tegan and Jaz caught up with Candi in the refrigerated section holding the large milk bottle with both hands. His sewn together fingers could not separate to fit his hand inside the milk handle.

He stood feet together back super straight, the constricting ribbons and dress held his posture comically straight and tall wedges made balance a constant issue.

Tegan and Jaz looked at him and felt warm and excited. Candi's lips had swollen to four times their original size and his submissive demeanour teary glossy eyes and French maid look was ultra-sexy in the over lit supermarket.

"This is my friend..." Tegan began to introduce Jasmine before a yank on her hand interrupted.

"Yes. I am her friend. And you are our toy, Candi." Jaz finished Tegan's sentence.

Candi did a little curtsy for Jasmine and the two girls giggled.

"Aw, just so cute and obedient. I think he deserves a kiss Jaz." Tegan suggested.

Jasmine a little miffed at Tegan saying her name, and a little drunk on power took Tegan by the little ponytail and kissed her passionately in the frozen food section.

Candi let out another girly gasp before whispering "Oh god, thank you Ma'ams"

A small crowd. Gathered. Candi felt the heat of unrelenting embarrassment a heat that was turning him on in a way he didn't think possible before. The heat of being center stage cross dressed as a French maid to two lesbian lovers only slightly less intense than the heat in his lips that was almost unbearable now.

Candi was awash with conflicting desire. He wanted to run and hide, but could not look away from the two girls kissing. He wanted to join in but had fallen deeply into the role of a submissive maid. He was overawed and overwhelmed into a dream state.

By the time Jaz stopped kissing Tegan they were both smitten. Each of them had thought about the other before and hidden it as each of them assumed the other was only interested in

friendship.

Tegan and Jasmine locked gaze for a few moments before a quiet round of golf clap spontaneously spread through the frozen food isle.

"Candi, eyes down you tart." Tegan summoning her best mum voice once again.

Candi looked down and the two girls giggled as they looped arms with Candi and the milk and paid at the register.

"Next stop Te?" Jasmine asked.

"Hmmm... not sure Jaz, what do you think?" Tegan responded.

"Pet store?" Asked Jaz, with a motive in mind.

The three with linked arms wandered off through the mall past dozens of staring shoppers, some with the presence of mind to take pictures on their phones.

On the way to the pet store they past a gift shop and Jaz steered them in.

"Candi, see that gold massager? Go and buy two of them." Jaz instructed. "Te, give him $50."

Candi dutifully went into the store and picked up two gold vibrators and paid at the counter. The old man didn't seem to acknowledge the kinky situation or maybe just didn't care.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Toy Box for Tegan Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds