• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Why Did This Happen?

Why Did This Happen?

I would like anyone who reads the following stories to share their opinions on the events that I write about. They are something that confused me at the time and it still confuses me to this day and it happened nearly fifteen years ago.

In the Winter of 2003 I had just started working at the second job I've ever had. I had been out of work for over a year before this so I had to get used to getting up early again. I worked the 8:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. shift at a nearby factory and had only been there about a week so I still had to get used to waking up early. My one Sister Cheryl would often wake me up while she herself was getting ready for work and on one particular morning something kind of crazy happened.

I was asleep on my futon bed which was folded up into couch mode when Cheryl came into my room to wake me up. She called my name and nudged my shoulder and told me to get up for work. I groaned at her and basically ignored her and stayed asleep. Cheryl nudged my shoulder again and told me to get up for work but yet again I just groaned at her and stayed asleep.

I heard Cheryl tell me that she was going to get in the shower and I heard her tell me that I'd better be up and ready by the time she got out. I didn't care what she said I was tired and I wanted to stay in bed.

Some time went by, maybe twenty minutes or a half hour when Cheryl came back into my room to wake me up again. She did the same things that she did before. She nudged my shoulder and called my name but I still ignored her.

Just then I heard Cheryl say my name and tell me to, "Wake up and look."

I opened my eyes to see what she wanted me to look at and as soon as my eyes focused I could see that Cheryl was standing no more than a foot away from my face and she is holding the bottom of her towel open showing me her Pussy. It wasn't as though she just flashed it at me she actually stood there holding the towel open for a good fifteen or twenty full seconds. It was long enough that I could tell that my Sister had a thick but nicely managed bush covering her Pussy. She never said a word the entire time and I don't remember saying anything to her either. I sat up on my futon and as soon as I moved Cheryl quickly closed up her towel and left my room.

I got up took a shower and got ready for work and Cheryl gave me a ride into work that day as she'd normally do. We talked during the ride just like people would during their morning drive to work but nothing was even said about what had happened earlier in the morning.

Whenever I go to visit Cheryl and we're alone I'm always tempted to bring the topic up and ask her why she did it but I'm afraid that she would either deny doing it or, since it was so long ago, might have forgotten about it all together.

At that time, Cheryl was thirty three and not a bad looking woman at all. She kind of looked like the Actress Joyce DeWitt from the 1970's show Three's Company.

I kind of hate to admit it but I've often thought about that morning both in a non-sexual and sexual way.

There was another time when my Sister Cheryl did something that confused me. By this time Cheryl had moved out and was living with a friend of hers. I was at home alone laying on my couch in the living room about five minutes from being asleep when I suddenly felt someone jokingly sitting on me. I opened my eyes and saw my Sister Cheryl sitting on my "Legs" and her friend was sitting in the recliner to my right.

Once I was conscious enough I could feel that Cheryl was not sitting on my legs as I thought but in fact she was actually sitting on my cock. What made it worse was the fact that Cheryl and I were both wearing thin clothes and I could feel her Pussy on my cock.

She wasn't doing anything dirty like squirming around or anything but she was actually getting me hard. I could swear that she felt me getting hard too but she never said anything about it. What I heard her say next really got me excited.

I swear she asked her friend if she wanted to go up to the third floor. There was nothing in the third floor attic except for a computer and two beds for any guests that were staying over.

I honestly think that my own Sister was trying to seduce me. I really wanted to fuck Cheryl's friend though but I was let down when I heard her friend say "No" after Cheryl asked her if she wanted to go to the third floor.

I'll admit that I've often fantasized about a threesome with my Sister Cheryl and her friend but only because I wanted to fuck her friend so bad.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Why Did This Happen?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds