• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bad Girl Taught a Lesson Pt. 02

Bad Girl Taught a Lesson Pt. 02

It had been a month since Brittany had been caught sucking her boyfriend's dick at school and got suspended. Getting suspended she thought was bad enough, that is until she got home and got an even worse punishment.

However bad it was though, sucking her daddy and Pappy's cocks, and getting fucked by her Pappy, it actually felt more good than bad. On lonely nights when she was horny, she'd tickle her pussy and remember how hard both cocks had been.

For a while there, she thought they'd be groping her every chance they could get, but life went quickly back to how it had always been, and she was beginning to wonder if it had all been a dream.

One Friday night her best friend Missy was over having a slumber party, fulfilling every teenage girl list of to-do's at sleepovers: watch movies, paint nails, eat pizza, and talk all night long.

Now, Brittany had known Missy since fourth grade, but something about her always seemed a bit weird. Brittany never thought much about it until Missy asked a rather odd question.

"Brittany, have you ever kissed a girl?"

She ogled her friend a moment before erupting into a fit of giggles. "No! Why? Have you?"

Missy shrugged her shoulder. "Somethin' Shauna did the other day. She was whispering in my ear, and I turned to look at her but she was too close. For a split second, I swear, our lips touched."

Both girls giggled hilariously.

"What did it feel like?" Brittany asked.

"I dunno," Missy replied, smiling. "It was only for a second. I barely felt it."

Brittany giggled as Missy built her courage. "Do you wanna try it?"

Nonplussed, Brittany exclaimed, "What, with you? Now?"

"I won't tell anyone. Promise."

Brittany began to feel butterflies, but at the same moment, her pussy started to feel hot and wet. Deep down, she wanted to. "You swear you won't tell anybody?"

"I swear!" Missy professed, and waited 'till Brittany looked like she was ready.

Moving in closer on the bed, Missy leaned over and pressed her shiny lips onto Brittany's. Whether it was arousal or curiosity, both opened their mouths slightly and touched tongues.

Brittany leaned back, feeling hot and dizzy. It seemed wrong and dirty, but also very sexy. She had never thought about girls before.

"What did you think?" Missy asked eagerly. "Did you like it?"

"Kinda," Brittany replied.

Impatiently, Missy asked, "Can I kiss you again? You kiss awesome."

Thinking a moment, Brittany at last gave in. Missy's lips just tasted too damn good. Nodding her head, they both moved in together, Frenching, only this time, Missy's hand moved up and squeezed Brittany's titty.

Gasping, Brittany pulled back. "What are you doing?"

"Aren't you curious? I mean, sure you've felt your own tits, but have you ever felt someone else's? Wanna feel mine?" And with that, Missy pulled off her tank top, now leaving on only her undies and sleep shorts.

Missy was tanned, but with no lines. Brittany wondered if she tanned topless in her backyard. Her tits were full and plump, and had pointy nipples. Brittany wondered what it would be like to suck them...

"Go ahead. It's okay. I swear, I'm not gunna tell..."

Smiling, Brittany shyly leaned forward and stroked Missy's boobies, gently squeezing them. Missy moaned with pleasure and closed her eyes. Her courage building, Brittany leaned down and licked her nipple, flicking it with her tongue. Missy again moaned aloud, and lay back on the bed.

Brittany then moved closer, now openly massaging and sucking her amazing titties.

Without warning, the door opened.

"Brittany, I..." a voice said, and shocked, Brittany sat up to see her Pappy standing at the door, his face equally surprised. "What is Sam Hill is goin' on here?" he demanded, shutting the door.

Missy bolted upright and grabbed her top, covering her exposed breasts.

"Just a misunderstanding, Pappy," Brittany said, quickly. "You see...we were just...wrestling when..."

"I ain't no half-whit, girlie," Pappy replied. "I know a titty-licking when I see one! Now, YOU young Missy, I'm gunna have a talk with your daddy."

At this, Missy looked horrified. "Oh my God, please! You can't! Seriously, you can't! He's the biggest homophobe! I'd be in SO much trouble, please!"

"You deserve to be punished young lady," Pappy replied. "A good hidin' will do you good!"

"Oh no," Missy replied. "Seriously, I'd much rather get a spanking! Daddy would take away my CAR if he found out. Please! You CAN'T tell him."

Pappy scratched his face, appearing to weigh his options. "That don't sound like no kind of punishment to me. Now, this little lady's gunna be gettin' her punishment. If I don't tell your daddy, you'd be willin' to get it too? Brittany will tell you, it ain't no picnic..."

"Anything," Missy replied. "Please...just don't tell my dad..."

"Alright, then," Pappy replied. "Who's gunna be spanked first?"

"I will," Missy volunteered. "What we were doing...it was my idea, anyway."

"Alrighty then, young Missy," Pappy said, sitting down on the bed. "Take off your panties and over my lap you go."

At this, Missy balked. "Take off my panties?"

"You want me to call your daddy or don't ya?"

"Alright!" Missy replied, though suddenly feeling rather conspicuous. She pulled down her shorts and panties and was now completely naked. Both Pappy and Brittany could see that she liked to have Brazillians, because she was completely hair-free.

Pappy's cock grew hard, looking at such sweet titties and pussy. He wondered what it tasted like... "Now you just lay across my lap now, Missy girl. You gunna get yourself a spankin'."

"Alright," Missy said, laying herself down on his lap.

WHACK came down his hand, and she let out a squeal.

"Hey, OW!" Missy complained, at which point Pappy just laughed.

"Punishments are supposed to hurt, silly girl!"

He rubbed her tight ass, and a lone finger stroked her hairless pussy lips which lay just between her legs.

"Hey! Do you know you just touched my..."

WHACK! Down came his hand again, and out of Missy came another squeal.

Ten full minutes of spanking, rubbing, and stroking, and Missy learned it was best not to argue. She had ASKED for this punishment, after all...

He then pulled her up and announced that it was Brittany's turn.

Brittany was now experienced as to her Pappy's punishments, and kept on her shirt, but stripped off her shorts and panties. Her pussy wetted with anticipation, knowing full well how good the spanking, rubbing, and stroking was going to feel.

WHACK!

Fuck, she thought. It felt even better the second time around, as each time his finger stroked her pussy, it sent little electric shocks through her, making her even wetter than before. Ten minutes, and then she was allowed to rise up, curious as to what would follow. All she'd done was suck on some titties after all...

But in a flash, his pants were undone and out popped his mammoth cock. It was as old as he was, but long and thick. Brittany still remembered what it tasted like, and how it felt in her mouth.

"Alright, girlies. Gather round and down you come."

Brittany was immediately on her knees eager for participation, but Missy wasn't sold. "Are you serious? We have to suck your cock?"

"I ain't forcin' nobody," Pappy replied. "You got a choice here, girlie. The choice is yours."

Missy thought a moment, and then sunk to her knees. Side by side, they both attacked the giant cock with their lips, each taking turns sucking it and pushing it down their throats as far as it could go. Up and down, up and down they stroked it with their sweet cherry mouths, until at last he let them take a rest. They sat side by side on the bed, waiting for what was to come next.

"That's some good suckin', both of you," Pappy said proudly. "Now, what exactly did I witness when I walked in? Was this a first timer, or do you both lick each other often?"

"First time!" they both protested at once.

"We were just curious," Missy assured him. "We've never been with girls before, honest! We were just...you know...curious."

"Huh," Pappy replied, apparently deep in thought. "Well, that's the funny thing about curiosity. It can get you in all sorts of trouble. Best we get that curiosity out of the way, so it can't lead to no trouble later."

"Wait," Brittany said, confused. "What do you mean?"

"I'll explain later. Right now, it's 'Inspection Time'."

"What the fuck is 'Inspection Time'?" Missy said, watching as Brittany pulled off her tank top and spread her legs.

Pappy sank to the floor, first starting with Brittany. His hands started massaging her plump boobs. "This is when I check you girls over to see how you're comin' along."

He sucked on Brittany's nipples, looking pleased as punch. "I just love how jiggly your titties are, girlie," he said, making them bounce in his hands. "And how about your cunny?" He moved his hands down, gently caressing her sweet pink folds. Missy could not help but watch every motion, leaning in to better sneak a peak at Brittany's snatch.

"Already juicy wet, I see," Pappy said, and kissed it. Brittany could not help but moan now, as his delft tongue flicked and licked her clit sending shivers up and over her entire body.

"Ain't no buts about it, girlie. You've got about the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted."

Brittany could not help but be pleased, as he gave it one last kiss before shuffling over to Missy.

"Oh my, you have perky titties, Missy girl!" Pappy said, his warm hands wrapping over her breasts and giving them a playful squeeze.

"Thank you, I guess," Missy replied, somewhat fascinated watching the dirty old man play with her boobies.

Rubbing her nipples in between his fingers, he then pressed her tits together, sucking both her nipples at once. Missy gasped, for no one had ever done that before, and she was surprised at how good it felt, and how a tongue as old as his could so quickly make her feel horny and excited.

"Fantastic," Pappy said, pleased as punch, his hands now sliding down to her perfect crack. "What a delicious lookin' pussy you have, girl! And hairless, to boot! That's one tasty treat for Pappy!"

He stroked it downwards, exploring her tiny cunny, and skillfully toyed with her clit. She let out a little moan, and he could not wait. In he attacked it with his tongue, stroking and licking it and sending little shocks her way by flicking her clit.

"Hot damn, you girls," Pappy said, rubbing Brittany's pussy while fingering Missy's. "Pappy sure do love himself your sweet young cunnies. Boy, does he ever!"

Both Brittany and Missy smiled, for he was much more skilled than any of the Neanderthal boys they had ever fooled around with.

"However," Pappy said, his hands withdrawing and his demeanor growing serious, "this is a punishment, so it can't be all fun and games for Pappy. You girls were about to do something downright naughty when I came in. Weren't cha?"

The two girls nodded.

"Well, I'm a God-fearin' man, and girls should not be lickin' no other pussy! However, I suspect if we left things right here, you two might get curious again! Now, that won't please God, nor your Pappy. So, best get this curiousness over and done with now."

"What do you mean, Pappy?" Brittany asked.

"Lay back on the bed, Missy girl, and spread that pussy open," Pappy instructed.

Missy did as instructed, and couldn't help but reach down and stroke her own pussy in anticipation.

"Lick up, Brittany girl," Pappy said, pointing at Missy's cunt. "Make sure you fuck her with your tongue, and finger her, too."

Brittany moved around, and nervously looked down at the pink pussy buffet that awaited her. She first started exploring with her fingers, and unable to wait any longer, at last licked her first pussy.

Honestly, her tongue had never had so much fun before.

Pleased with his granddaughter's tongue-work, he hoisted her ass up, spread her cheeks apart, and inserted his cock deep in her pussy.

Brittany squirmed and he pushed himself deep inside her, unafraid to bang as hard as he could into her tight hole. Her whole body shook, she was being pounded so hard, and her legs began to quake.

"Alright," Pappy said, pulling out, his cock drippy and wet. "Missy girl's turn."

Brittany was glad to be able to lay down. She had never been fucked so hard in her life. Her pussy was raw, but at the same time, it felt amazing.

Missy rose up off the bed, and Pappy rubbed her pussy, wetting his finger. "For the instigator, the punishment is going to be a little bit different."

"What do you mean?" Missy asked, both nervous and excited as to what was in store for her.

"Just you bend over and lick that pussy, Missy girl," Pappy commanded.

Missy did as she was told, and was thrilled to find out that Pappy had been right - Brittany's pussy tasted just as good as he had said. It didn't take long to have Brittany moaning, and while bent over, Pappy further explored Missy's backside.

First, he inserted a finger in her tiny, tight pussy. It went in like butter on a hot, summer's day, and was just as slippery. Taking that juicy finger out, he then inserted it up her tight little asshole. He heard her gasp, but that only made him more desirous.

"You ever been fucked in the ass, Missy girl?"

She shook her head, no, and he smiled. "Lovely. Pappy going to uncharted territory."

With one hand holding tight onto her leg, the other he used to guide his cock down, rubbing his wet head all over her tight hole.

And then, he pushed it in.

Missy shrieked and convulsed on the spot, but Pappy smacked her ass hard. "Just relax your sweet asshole, girl! It'll only hurt for a minute!"

With his iron hands, he held her hips tightly in his grasp, and slowly plunged his cock deeper and deeper where no man had gone before. She squealed with unbridled pain, but dared not move or protest.

"Oh fuck me, yeah. That there's a tight asshole..." Slowly he pulled out his cock only to push it in again. She moaned, and was caught somewhere between pleasure and pain. Undoubtedly, she felt this truly was a punishment.

And then he began to speed up, and with each pounding, her tongue flicked Brittany's clit. Missy's body was rigid as a board as his cock deflowered her ass, each thrust getting harder and going deeper.

"Oooh, yeah, I'm cummin'!" he exclaimed, and then suddenly did four quick jerks up her ass. Moaning and the rest of his body growing limp, he finally pulled out, his cock wet with his gift to her.

Missy's ass hurt like hell, but at the same time, she loved what he had done to her. Standing up straight, she began to feel his cum ooze down her legs.

"Now my two girlies," Pappy said, pulling Brittany up and putting his hands on their asses. "What did ya'll learn?"

"To be good girls," Brittany said.

"Or else we get punished," Missy finished.

Pappy smiled, and patted them both on their sweet asses. "That's right."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bad Girl Taught a Lesson Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 700 milliseconds