• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watched Naked

Watched Naked

Years ago when I was a young guy married to a woman with older kids I had my first erotic experience outside of normal consensual sex.

My wife at the time was working night shift and my 19 yr. old step daughter and her boyfriend who lived with us were away on vacation. I had been out playing hockey with the guys and we had just stole a victory from one of the best teams in the league. The game was hard fought with many fights and I was bruised and beaten. To celebrate we met at a local pub and drank a pile of beers. I was in no condition to drive so I took a cab home. I was really feeling the effects of a tough game and a lot of beer. I poured myself a hot bath and a stiff jack and coke. After the water cooled I managed to crawl out of the tub and wrap myself in a towel. I walked out to the living room and turned on the music channel and that is the last I recall until I heard a cough.

I have no idea how much time had passed but upon hearing the cough I just lay on the couch and listened to voices. I could tell my step daughter and her boyfriend were downstairs and were sort of arguing. This really made me wonder who was coughing beside me. I realized that in my drunkenness I had fallen asleep on the couch and had thrashed around enough to have my towel partially over my face and was laying on my back with my exposed penis facing up.

So now I had to figure who was in the chair beside my face with an unobstructed view of my penis. I wiggled my finger slightly to provide enough gap in the towel to see it was my daughter's friend. Oh my God, Amber was sitting 4 feet from my naked body and I froze with fear and embarrassment. The thoughts started running through my head, how do I explain this? How will I ever look her in the face again when she comes over and how will I explain this to my wife and or my step daughter.

I decided the best option was to just lay there until she left because of all the arguing going on downstairs or until it was just time for her to leave. A few minutes had passed and I could feel my penis just laying on my leg doing nothing but then it happened. I noticed Amber was leaning over, like she was staring at my penis. My mind started racing. Amber was a beautiful athletic young woman. She was 20 yrs. old and had small breasts with great nipples that always seemed to be poking her shirt and had an amazing butt that was toned and shaped to perfection. Oh shit, my mind started on all the sexy things that made Amber such a beautiful young woman.

I tried to wiggle enough to catch a glimpse of her face to see if she was indeed looking at me or just watching the music videos on tv. I caught a glimpse of her eye and it was definitely looking at my penis. I relaxed again and began trying to figure my way out of this without much luck. I was able to see her flat stomach and the nipples that topped those firm breasts which caused my body to become warm and my mind was thinking sex. Then it happened, I felt a twinge, then another and my penis began getting hard.

How could she think I was sleeping if I had an erection and what was she thinking? For sure she would just leave, right? Nope, she didn't. She stayed put and that was all the thought I needed to complete the erection. Although I only have a 7 inch penis it is very thick with nice veins and a classic shaped knob. I could not tell but was sure she was staring right at it. I tried to move a bit in hopes the erection would go away but all that did was free it up so it stuck straight up for the world to see. I know at least an hour had gone by since the start of this awkward but very hot situation and now I had an erection.

Suddenly Amber got up and walked between me and the coffee table and I am certain I felt her hand brush my penis which made it flex up and down. I heard the water run and I could tell she was getting a drink. Well, she must be leaving now I guessed. Wrong, she came back and sat on the edge of the coffee table about a foot and a half from my now very warm penis. I was certain my erection would soon relax and I would just flip over like I was rolling in my sleep. That didn't happen after a bit so I chose to roll on my side and point my penis at Amber's leg, as I did this, she also adjusted her position so her knee was touching my shaft. I froze and was not sure what to do next. As it turned out I didn't need to do anything, she started slowly moving her leg which gently rubbed the underside of my very purple knob. I was shocked and frozen with the feeling of arousal. This would not last too long even with the whiskey dick I had going on. Amber seemed to pick up the intensity of her leg motion and I tried to bend slowly enough to peek from under the towel but stopped for fear of being noticed. I was able to see her leg and my knob and I became aware of the glistening pre cum appearing on my knob. She continued for a few more seconds until her leg started showing a wet spot from the pre cum then without any warning she got up and slid her hand across my stomach and penis and walked down the stairs and out the door.

I took a second to catch my breath then pulled the towel off my face and looked at my position. neatly trimmed chest and erect penis all out for viewing. What a moment in my life. I went to my room and masturbated with and explosive ejaculation to end my night.

It was a few days before Amber came over to visit my step daughter again, but on her way down the stairs she said it was really good to see me again and said I looked way more relaxed then the last time she saw me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watched Naked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds