• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Master's Wish Ch. 03

A Master's Wish Ch. 03

123

The next day, we all got ready to go out after Master had untied my daughter and me. After we all showered and dressed, we all got into Master’s car and took off for the nearest atm machine. Master withdrew some cash and gave me some of it. “Now girls, this is for lunch at the Chinese buffet. I have to run an errand and will meet you in about an hour. Have fun and play nice.” I had made my usual comment that playing nice saps the fun, causing my daughter, Lindsey to laugh. We got out of the car and headed for the restaurant. As we entered, we looked for a place well away from the rest of the crowd. I spied a table way in the back that others apparently found too far away from the buffet line. I guided my daughter there, made our drink order, and walked to the buffet. We loaded up our plates with our favorites and returned.

“Mom, can I ask you questions now?” Lindsey grabbed her chopsticks and started to dig in. I told to go ahead and ask away.

“Is it like that every time you and Dean get together? I mean other than the parts that included me, when you two get together, is it that intense?” She took a bite of her sesame chicken.

“Yes, baby, it is for me. He seldom does the same thing twice. That alone keeps me coming back for more. Not very many men are capable of such. Did you enjoy last night, baby?” I looked at her as she took a little time to answer. I could tell that she was going thru a lot of emotions before her answer.

“Well, at first I was scared. I had no idea what was in store for me. Just knowing that you were there and that you trusted Dean helped a lot. I heard his voice when he saw the surprise of me on his bed, bound, gagged and blindfolded. He really loved it, didn’t he?” I snickered because she didn’t see the look in his eyes when he saw her trussed up on the bed like she was last night. I knew that I had done well for myself then.

“Mom, the first time he smacked my ass, I just about wanted to stop right then and there. But when he stuck his fingers in my pussy and said that I was wet, I realized that maybe I should hold off on wanting it to stop. Once again, knowing that you were there made me want to continue and I’m glad I did.”

“Oh, how’s that, poppet?” I was waiting to hear her next words. I had my fork in midair, holding my breath, hoping to hear the right words.

“Well, mom, as we got further into the ‘session’, as you call it, I found myself really getting into it. I mean, the pain seem to get me even hornier than I have ever been. When he used the flogger on my ass, I almost came right then and there.” She spoke in low tones so she couldn’t be heard, even tho we were far away from the nearest occupied table.

I was thrilled to hear her words. But I had to ask her one thing. “Lindsey, you’ve been both domme and now slut, is there a preference?”

“Mom, both are still too new for me to give an honest answer now. But I like to try this slut business again. I can see why you like it. It takes all your control away so you can relax and enjoy, just like you said.”

She continued to chow down her meal and I was busy with mine. When she ate about five bites, she asked, “Do you think Dean would like to have two slaves sluts at his command? I know he has his hands full with you, but do you think he’d go for one more?”

“Lindsey, remember whom we are talking about. This is Dean, mister ‘oh yeah the more the merrier,’ and mister ‘can we make it any more kinkier?’” She just about gagged on her won ton.

“Oh, yeah, I forgot, mom, this is Dean we are talking about.” We both were almost in tears from laughing.

When we regained our composure, she asked me another question. “Mom, how do you feel about all this? I have been with another female before, but I knew you hadn’t. Did it bother you that you were not only eating my pussy, but you were getting off from me eating yours? Are you okay with that?”

I had to think that over before I gave my answer. “Let’s face it, incest was not on my list of things to do before I die, but eating pussy was.” I began. “At first I was a bit reluctant because it was with you I was fulfilling a wish I had long desired.” I reached over and grabbed her hand and gently squeezed it. “But I am glad it was with you.” I gave her a wink, causing her to blush just a bit.

We spent the rest of the meal of me telling her how to properly submit to Master so that there would be no doubt as to his understanding of what my daughter was offering. Just as we were fixing to pay for the meal, in walks my Master. He scanned the seating area and didn’t seem too surprised to see us sitting apart from the rest of the patrons. He walked up to our table, smiling his evil grin that told me he was up to something. Combined with an equally wicked glint in his eyes and I was sure he wasn’t quite yet ready for last night to end.

“So girls, what you been talking about, as if I didn’t know?” as he sat down at our table, Lindsey started to giggle and blush. “Now, little girl that is no way to greet me.” He reached over and ruffled my daughter’s hair.

“Dean, mom and I were talking about last night.” Lindsey put on her ‘like as if you didn’t know face’ and huffed.

“I knew this, trollette, I was just being facetious. Well ladies I have been busy while you were here stuffing your faces. Did you both enjoy your meal?” we nodded our heads and thanked him for lunch. I asked him if he wanted to stay and eat, but he said that he grabbed a bite in route back here. “So if you gals are ready, let’s get out of here.”

I handed the cash he gave me to pay the meal, and we took off. As we exited the buffet, Master asked my daughter if she knew how to heel.

“You mean like a dog does when walking with its owner? Yes, I do.” She had a strange look on her face.

“Good, because there are times when I demand your mother to heel me. Tell her how you heel me, slut.” he turned to me. I could see that he was going to have a bit of fun in public.

Lucky for me, I don’t mind heeling him in public. I have a hard enough time keeping up with him, so heeling him is fairly natural. I told her that to be slightly behind him and to his left or right, at his desire.

She thought that over and asked Master if he wanted us to heel him. He said yes and that he wanted her to his left and me to his right. He then turned around and walked off to the parking lot where his car was. I took my place and pushed Lindsey into hers. He walked casually to the car, glancing back to see if we were in our proper places. Lindsey had her shoulders back and walked like she was born to heel. Not wanting to look bad, I, too, threw back my shoulders and heeled Master to the car. He unlocked the car and opened the doors for us, making sure we were in the car before he closed the doors. As I was sitting in the front, I noticed a package next to the driver’s seat. It had the name of one of the local sex shops on it.

I thought to myself, hmm, now I understand the earlier evil glint. He’s up to something. I so wanted to see what was in the package, but I knew better than peek inside. When he got into the driver’s seat, he saw me gazing at the bag.

“Don’t even think to look, slut. You will find out soon enough what’s in it. He then did one of his evil laughs and started up the engine. Lindsey looked over the back seat and saw the package.

“Dean, what’s in the sack? Tell me, please?” she whined prettily. He took the bag and stuffed it under his seat.

“Girls, in due time, now stop pestering me about it. Let’s go do some site seeing, okay?” My daughter clapped her hands like a little child and sat back in the seat. Off we went. Master spent the day showing Lindsey the various tourists places, including the Houston Fine Arts Museum, the kind of place that he knew the both of us girls liked to visit. I was so proud of my Master. Not many men willingly go to art museums. While we were at the museum, he had both of us heeling him, but this time Lindsey was on his right so she could talk to him about the various paintings, sculptures, and such. During the day, he kept hinting at what was in the sack, teasing us, till I was begging to know what it was. He just smiled his evil grin and told me to wait a bit longer and that I would find out soon enough.

At the end of the day, we went to dinner on the way home. During the meal, Master talked to Lindsey about the previous evening, answering any questions she might have for him. I could see that she was becoming more and more relaxed about discussing it. I couldn’t wait to see the expression on Master’s face when she submits to him. A true Kodak moment, for sure.

After dinner we returned back to Master’s home. As soon as we walked in, he told us to go bathe and get ready for this evening’s session. As Lindsey headed down the hallway to the bathroom, Master pulled me to the side and told me to take a shower with her. Now I know Master has a clear shower curtain, and I read his mind on what he wanted. “Do you wish to walk in to something a bit interesting?” I gave him my own wicked look. He caressed my jaw line, telling me to make it very interesting or else. With that, he smacked my ass as I turned towards the bathroom.

When I entered the bathroom, Lindsey was getting the water ready for her shower. “Hey, girl, Dean says that we can’t hog all the hot water. So I guess this means we have to share. Does that bother you, poppet?”

“No mom, I don’t mind. Hell, it’s not like we’ve never seen each other naked before, huh?” I laughed and got undressed. We both got into the shower together. As we took turns under the spraying water, our hands were brushing up against each other. After about the tenth ‘oops, sorry’, I took matters into my own hands. I leaned over and kissed her soundly on the mouth. She tried to pull away, but I held her head with both hands and kept her right where I wanted her. I gently forced her mouth open and slid my tongue in. she started to relax and kiss me back.

I then released her head and pulled her body close to me. With the water raining down on us, we were a bit slippery. I place a hand on one of her tits, flicking the nipple with my fingernail. She softly moaned and pulled her head away from me. “Oh mom, please. Either stop right now, or continue. Better yet, don’t stop. It feels so good, mom. I leaned my head down, took the nipple in my mouth and started to suck on it. She moaned even louder and I soon felt her hands on my tits, massaging them. My other hand clasped her other tit and I squeezed it, rolling the nipple between my finger and thumb. She pushed her tits closer in my hand and mouth. “More, suck on them more, mom. Harder too, please?” She leaned her head against the wall and as the shower rained down on my head, I gave her what she wanted. As I continued to play with her tits with my hand and mouth, I snaked my free hand down her stomach to her pussy. When she felt my hand there, she started to grind her pussy on it. I slid my fingers up and down her slit. I could feel her juicing in spite of the water flowing over us. I took a harder suck on her nipple and twisted the other. As my fingers found her clit, she moaned even more.

“Mom, that feels so good. Don’t stop, please.” Little did she realize I was going to replace my fingers with my mouth on her pussy. Just as I was getting ready to start my path downward with my lips and tongue, I heard the bathroom door open quietly. I knew Master was going to watch and I wanted to make a big show for him. So I stayed on her tit, sucking and nibbling on it, feeling her move about. I looked up and saw that her eyes were closed. I told her to grab hold of the showerhead and just keep her eyes closed. “Poppet, just feel what your mother can do for you.” I reached up with the hand that was caressing her pussy and grabbed the nipple I was sucking on.

With a trail of soft kisses, I slowly knelt down in front of my daughter. I then kissed the tops of her thighs; all the while my hands were squeezing, pinching, and twisting her nipples of her tits. I thought to myself that she was so like her mother there, she obviously loved her breasts to be manhandled. I stopped with the kissing and told her that she needed to grab the showerhead and hold on. When she did so, I let go of her titties and took first one leg and then the other over my shoulders so she was straddling them. I then spread her pussy lips apart and dove in with my mouth. I found her clit and flicked my tongue over and around it, causing her to moan even louder. She relaxed some more and soon I was supporting her on my shoulders while she hung from the showerhead.

As I was licking and sucking at her pussy, I heard the bathroom door opened further. I was afraid that my daughter would hear it, so I stuck my tongue up in her pussy and fucked her with it. She was trying to grind her pussy further on my face. “Yes, mom, yes. Oh, that feels so good. Don’t stop, please don’t stop.” she was so busy talking to me, and with her eyes closed in absolute bliss, she didn’t hear Master enter the bathroom.

Thru the clear shower curtain, he was presented with the site of his slut sucking her daughter’s pussy while getting drenched. My daughter was totally into what my tongue was doing to her. I took a peek at my Master and winked at him. I could see that he was pleased at the sight before him. He signaled me to continue on. I hiked her legs up a bit so that I could reach up to take her titties again. I had the nipples at my fingertips and started pinching them harder than before. She started to buck a little as if she was going to cum, but I backed off just a little.

Another quick glance at my Master and I winked again. This time I took her clit in my teeth and held it in place. Making sure I had both clit and nipples firmly in place, I started to suck on her clit hard and twist her nipples at the same the time. The results were immediate. She lurched forward and started to buck even harder. I kept at it as best as I could. I wanted Master to see her come hard. And she did. She had a death grip on the showerhead and started screaming at the top of her lungs. “YES, MOM, YES! OH GOD THAT’S IT!” She was bucking so hard that she pushed me away. When she found her balance, she opened her eyes and saw Master watching the whole thing. She blush bright red when she saw him.

“Blushing? You little slut, there is no need to blush like that. You forgot last night already?” There was laughter in his eyes. “I think you two have been in the shower long enough. There better be some hot water left for me or I’ll have to punish the both of you, understand?”

“Yes, Master, I replied quickly. I reached over and turned off the water, grabbed towels for the two of us and we both hurried out. We started to dry off in the bedroom. I asked my daughter, “Poppet, are you ready to submit to my Master?” I so wanted to see the look on his face when she kneels before him and submits. There just can’t be that many men on this planet that have both a mother and her daughter as his personal slaves.

My kid thought it over and nodded her head. “Yes, mom, I think I’m ready. What do I have to do?” She looked a bit nervous, but I told her that to remain standing when Master walked in. “I’ll be already kneeling like I’m supposed to. Just follow his cue and it will come to you naturally.”

We quickly brushed out our hair and I made sure that she was positioned so he would know exactly what she was going to do. I took my position by the foot of the bed, kneeling. I heard the water turned off and knew he was soon to enter. “Get ready girl. Remember I love you.” she looked down at me and nervously smiled.

Master walked in the bedroom and saw her standing there. Before he could question why, she looked up at him, and then slowly dropped to her knees, head down, and arms extended to him for tying. “I submit to you, Sir. I thought it over and discussed with my mom. I want to enjoy what she has with you. Please accept me as your slave.” There were tears in my eyes. I looked up at my Master and found him looking at her then back at me. He was stunned.

“Lindsey, look up at me.” She did so. “Are you very sure this is what you want? What happened last night was just a small sampling of what being a slave is all about, girl. Has your mother explained this to you?” He spoke to her softly, making sure she fully comprehended what she was getting herself into.

“Yes, Dean, I do understand that last night was a taste. But I see what being a slave and slut has done to my mother and I want to experience that, too.”

With that statement, Master reached for her hair and pulled her back till her breasts were pointing towards the ceiling. She winced in pain at the force of his strength. “As of now you are now my slave and slut. You will call me Master for now on. You will obey me. If you don’t, punishment will be swift and fierce. There is no safe word either. I will determine if you have reached your limit. I will also take away your name. You are no longer Lindsey. As your mother’s slut name is Dog, you are now called Puppy.” He laughed at his play on words. “I also like the sound of Slut and Puppy, so when asked, I will tell others that is what I named the two of you.” He let go of her hair and told her to straighten up.

I was then told to kneel next to her. I crawled to her side and knelt. She looked at me in wonder, for I crawled instead of getting up and walking. “Yes, puppy, she is not allowed to walk unless told to do so. Get use to it, slut, for that is also required of you as of now, too. Plus, when you kneel, I want your knees spread apart like your slut mother is positioned.”

Puppy looked down and noticed that her knees were together. She spread them slightly. Master kicked her knees wider apart. He then stood before the two of us, naked, as he had just left the bathroom from showering when my daughter submitted to him.

“Well, I wasn’t expecting to have two slave sluts tonight, but that’s just fine with me. In fact, it will make the evening even more enjoyable. How about it sluts, think so too?”

We both said “Yes, Master” and bowed our heads. He looked down at his sluts. Both were so similar in face. The older one was red haired, hazel green eyes, and was a bit plump in the ass, but that was okay. There was more of her to punishment. Her daughter, kneeling next to her, was blonde, blue eyed, with a pouty mouth just made for sucking cock. She wasn’t as big as her slut mother, but her tits were bigger and still bouncy from youth.

He went to the nightstand and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs. He then went behind the slaves and told them to put their hands behind them. He quickly cuffed them. He traced both jaw lines of his sluts, causing me to lean into his hand. A quick glance at my daughter told me she was doing the same, too. He returned to his former position in front of the women.

“Now, sluts, my cock needs to be worshipped by the two of you. I also want my balls to be sucked too. Get to it, sluts.”

Both slaves leaned over to the Master’s cock. It was already hard and waiting for them. Puppy took to licking one side and Slut started on the other. The feeling of two tongues on his cock made Master even more ridged. Both sluts started swirling their tongues round and around his cock. There were moments when both women’s tongues touched one another and the Master found this very stimulating. When they both at the same time ran their tongues up and down the length of his cock, he wanted to cum right there. Only thru sheer willpower kept him from doing so.

Slut then lowered her head and started licking on his balls. He moaned just a little from the sensation of having both his cock and balls licked on. Puppy took his cock in her mouth and started sucking on it while Slut had one of his nuts in hers. They kept that up for a short while and then reversed. But not before Puppy had his other nut in her mouth, sucking it at the same time Slut was doing the other. Master was moaning and his knees were quivering. Slut then released the ball from her mouth and took his cock deeply in her mouth. He grabbed her head and started to face fuck her hard.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Master's Wish Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds