• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah Gets To Meet Her Neighbor

Sarah Gets To Meet Her Neighbor

It was a nice Saturday morning and so I decided to go out for lunch at an outdoor place nearby. I put on yellow panties, a bra and a strappy sundress. The dress let my bra straps show. The dress came just above my knees and let the breeze blow up against my panties. To finish off, I wore strappy sandals and my favorite white purse. Sarah was ready for the day. With just a light touch of makeup, she was out the door.

On the way out of my apartment building, I stopped to check my mail. I was just sorting out the junk mail when a cute girl came in. I had seen her a few times before. She lived a few doors down from me.

She smiled and unlocked her mail box. I fumbled with my mail to waste time. We started talking.

"Hi"

"Nice day today"

"How are you doing?"

I had that feeling that she was interested in me. Each time I said something she responded with more than just a bland reply. I had planned to go out for lunch but I decided to pretend I was on my way home too. It was too much of a good opportunity to pass-up. I didn't get to be with a cute girl every day.

We moved to the stairs to go up to our floor. I let her go first so I could look at her legs. Her pleated mini-skirt was so short I was sure her panties would show when we went up the stairs. She had slim hips and small breasts just like I like. I admit that my cock was very much awake from looking up her skirt.

I followed her up the stairs and got a good view of her butt. Outside my apartment we turned and looked at each other. She was giving me the "Ask me out" look. So I asked if she would like to come over for a drink in a bit. She said, "Sure, give me an hour to freshen up but stay as you are, you look fine." I knew what she meant; she wanted me to stay dressed as a girl.

I went into my place and fell back against the door. A cute girl was about to come over and be with me while I was dressed as a girl. I shook myself back to reality. I put a bottle of white wine in the freezer to cool. I know it's not good for the wine but I was in a hurry. I did some tidying up and touched up my makeup and then put some soft music on and waited for her.

Three hours later I thought I had been stood up but when I checked the clock there was still ten minutes to go.

Right on time there was a knock on my door. I let her in. She was still wearing the mini-skirt but she had changed into a thin floral top. I could see the outline of her cute little breasts under it. I love small pert breasts. She sat down on the couch next to me and I offered her a glass of wine. I was so excited when I handed it to her, my hand was shaking. She could clearly see my nervousness.

We exchanges pleasantries and then things got serious. She asked, "How long have you been dressing as a girl?" After a moment to recover, I explained how I had always been attracted to colorful clothes. Growing up in England in the seventies the choices for male clothing was a lot wider than it is today. I wore bikini cut underwear in bright colours to school just like my friends. Only the kids with old fashioned parents were still wearing tidy-whities. I had bellbottom jeans in purple and wore platform shoes. I even tie-died a t-shirt purple to match my jeans.

I distinctly remember buying yellow thong underwear in a regular men's store. It was a Saturday morning and there were three or four girls at the cash register when I went to pay. They sniggered when I held out the yellow thong and paid for it. Looking back, I wish I had asked where the changing room was so that I could have worn it to go. That would really have made them giggle.

Back to now, she smiled and said, "So you like dressing as a girl?" I said that I did whenever I could. She smiled again and slid closer to me on the couch.

I have only ever regretted things I didn't do in life and so I tried putting my arm around her. She came closer. I leaned over and gave her a kiss, first just a touch lips kiss but then a full French kiss.

I put my hand on her leg and waited for her reaction. She actually encouraged me by leaning over and kissing me again. I slid my hand higher and reached her panties. I slid my hand around her butt while we kissed. It was so firm and sexy. I love a cute firm butt.

She put her hand on my leg and slipped it up under my skirt. I jumped when her fingers touched my cock in my lace panties. We broke our kiss and smiled at each other.

I moved my hand forward over her panties and got a surprise. I felt a hard cock in her panties. We broke kissing again and she smiled at me. "Yes, I'm male but I've been dressing as a girl my whole life." My immediate reaction was to lean forward and deeply kiss her again. I wanted to know more about her but first, I wanted her to know that I was cool with it.

She explained how she had always felt like a girl and she had always dressed as a girl. In school, she had had a hard time of things. Back then, transgender was not catered for. There were no bathrooms for mixed gender kids. She frequently got picked on. I put my arms around her and gave her a hug. She said how she was taking hormones and they had given her little breasts.

For me, I don't want to actually become a girl physically but I do enjoy dressing as one and so I understand how she had felt her whole life.

We deeply kissed again and she snuggled up against me. I rubbed her cock through her panties. She did the same to me. For a moment I wondered if we were gay or lesbians or what. Two guys dressed as girls and kissing but who cares? It felt natural and definitely very good.

I moved and knelt between her legs. I smiled at her and took her cock out. It was a nice size and my mouth watered thinking about sucking her. I leaned forward and kissed the head. Then I ran my lips over the head and down her shaft. I gripped the base with one hand and felt her breast with the other hand.

I could tell she liked it. She started to tense as I ran my fingers and lips up and down her shaft. I could tell she was close to cumming and so I moved my other hand to cup her balls. When she came she filled my mouth with delicious cum.

We both sat back to recover.

Then she got on her knees and gave me a lovely blow job. I got to feel what she had just felt.

Afterwards, we sat back and just kissed and cuddled.

I think I have found a girlfriend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah Gets To Meet Her Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds