• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • True Love

True Love

A Valentine's Day Contest mini-submission.

*

I'd been married for six years now and my wife and I decided that we'd take it easy for Valentine's Day. It was a made up holiday anyway, so we were just going to have dinner at a nice restaurant.

Kelly, my wife, is a very beautiful woman. She was not, however, the model type. She was 5'5" and weighed around 160 pounds. She was curvy and had a few extra pounds. She had a beautiful, open face and a smile that could light up a room. I think anyone who met her if they only saw her face would say she was stunning. However, many folks would judge her by society's unfair model thin standard. And, in fact, she did this to herself. She had two older sisters who were probably 4 inches taller and 20 pounds lighter. They met the definition of the model thin type and were very beautiful. They had, in fact, each had a turn at modeling. Kelly had had it difficult at times growing up with them and it affected her self-image.

Anyway, I made the reservation and Kelly and I dressed up for an expensive dinner at an excellent restaurant. We had an exquisite dinner and were home by 10pm. We had made arrangements for our one year old daughter to stay at Kelly's mother's house and we had our place to ourselves. Just what I wanted. I removed my jacket and was asking Kelly if she wanted another drink when the doorbell rang. Damn! We had not had much sex since our daughter was born and I was looking forward to a little relaxing love time with my wife. Now what?

I answered it and a very pretty, tall, redhead stood there. "Can I help you?"

"Invite her in." I heard Kelly from the living room before the woman could answer.

"Please, come in." What the hell was this? I didn't know this woman at all.

The redhead walked by me and I could see that she was tall. She was as tall as I was, six foot, with her heels on. I followed her and when we got to the living room, Kelly shook her hand. She looked a little flustered and introduced me to Amber.

"Nice to meet you, Amber." I looked at Kelly. "And who is this?"

My wife looked away nervously and then said quietly. "Your Valentine's gift."

I thought I had heard her incorrectly. "What?" I looked back and forth between the two women. Kelly repeated her statement.

I looked at Amber. "Excuse us a moment."

I pulled Kelly over to the side. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Kelly looked at the floor for a moment before raising her gaze to look at me. "I know I haven't been as interested in sex lately and I know I'm not a bathing beauty. I know that men like the idea of another woman in their bed and that you like reading those types of stories, so I thought I would get you this as a gift."

I was floored. I stared at Kelly and then looked over at Amber, who was getting nervous and fidgety as Kelly and I discussed her. I looked back at Kelly. "That's why you did this? Because you think I want it?"

"No, I did it because I love you." I looked into Kelly's eyes and there were tears forming. "I know I'm not ever going to be a skinny, model..."

I stopped her there with a finger to her lips. I knew where this was going. It was her self-image thing again. I glanced at Amber and she had taken off her coat, I guess as a sign that it was time to get on with it. She was tall and beautiful and had the perfect model's body. She was dressed in a shelf bra showing off her small, pert tits, and a garter belt and stockings. No panties and the top of her slit was showing.

I turned back to Kelly. "How much do you weigh?"

She stared at me hard. "What?"

"You heard me. How much do you weigh right now?"

"160."

"And when we first met?"

"Probably the same, 160."

"And when we got married?"

"The same."

"And since I fell in love and married you as you look right now, what makes you think I'm dissatisfied with your looks? And since when did this idea come into your head? Have I ever said I didn't love you or that you didn't look beautiful?"

Kelly looked at the floor. "No."

I turned back to Amber who was looking very anxious and could probably hear every word I was saying. I walked to her, pulling out my wallet. "Have you already been paid?"

"Yes."

I pulled a 50 out of my wallet and handed it to her. "Here's a tip. You are very beautiful, but your services are not required."

Amber took the 50 and then looked up at me. "Good for you."

She turned to put on her coat and she was definitely hot as hell.

I escorted her to the door and let her out. When I went back into the living room, Kelly was on the couch, head in her hands, crying. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. "There is no woman I love more on this planet and nobody I want to be with other than you."

Kelly lifted her head. "I love you and just wanted you to know that. I'm sorry I fucked it up."

"Stop. You didn't fuck anything up." I put my hand under her chin and lifted to see that beautiful face. "I love you, too, but I don't need you to prove your love like that. I know and believe that you love me." I stood in front of her and put out my hand. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to take my wife to bed and make love to her."

Kelly leapt off the couch and hugged me strongly for a few seconds. The she turned and headed toward the bedroom, holding my hand. We went into the bedroom and I think we proved to each other by the physical actions we took and by the way we held and caressed and talked to each other that we were in love.

I woke the next morning and could smell breakfast. Nice!

I put on my robe and walked into the kitchen. Kelly was fixing breakfast; scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast, and her mother was there with our little one.

"Good morning."

Kelly turned and smiled and I knew that she was going to be fine. The look she gave me was one of pure joy.

I looked to her mother and she put the baby down into the high chair at the table.

My mother-in-law came over to me and I wondered what kind of reception I was going to get. We had not always hit it off, but she wrapped me in a big hug and held it there. Then she pushed back and looked up at me. "You are a wonderful man."

I looked over to Kelly and she blushed. I guess she had told her mother something about what had happened last night.

"Thank you."

Kelly's mother left and then Kelly put the food on the table. She came over to me and repeated it. "You are a wonderful man."

I kissed her and approached my beautiful daughter, who looked just like her mother, and gave her a kiss, too. She cooed and wiggled. I was the happiest man I knew.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • True Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 449 milliseconds