• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter and Step-Father

Daughter and Step-Father

My mother just found this new man. His name is Michael. He is a very attractive man, and I wish I was my mother. I lay in bed at night thinking about what they might be doing with each other, wishing I was doing things with him. I try to hide my feelings for him, so he doesn't hate me, but lately, I feel like he has been showing some attraction to me, that isn't the typical father-daughter relationship.

I am wondering if he is ever going to be more direct in his actions, that way I will have a better idea.

When my mother and Michael come upstairs to say goodnight to me, I find it cute how Michael treats me.

"Goodnight sweetie." he says.

"Goodnight Michael" I say and reach up to give him a hug. At that moment my mother leaves the room and tells Michael that she will be downstairs waiting for him. He responds to her, but is looking into my eyes the whole time.

"Sleep tight" he says lightly grabbing my arm and moving it down to my hand. "Remember your mom is going on a business trip tomorrow, and it's just me and you." he smiles.

"I remember" I say and smile.

As I lay in bed trying to go to sleep, I remember the smell of him near me. It makes me horny and I touch myself in order to put myself asleep. I so wanted him to lay on top of me at that moment and grind his body against my now eighteen year old body.

When I wake up in the morning my mother is already off for her business trip. It is Friday and she will be gone until Monday evening.

"Good morning Michael!" I say walking into the living room taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"Good morning Makenzie," he says with a smile. "How did you sleep?"

"Good" I say. "how about you?"

"Good" he says. "Can I get a hug?"

"Of course" I say already feeling horny "behave yourself" I say to myself. I hear his breath and wonder what it would be like to hear his breath in my ear, while I feel his body against mine.

As I give him the hug I feel his hands on my back and I love it. He slowly moves his hands and I am wondering if he is trying to tell me something. He puts his head against my neck and his breath makes me shiver. I sit up.

"What are you doing Michael?" I ask.

"You know what I'm doing." He says looking into my eyes and moving them down my body then proceeding to smile.

"I don't" I respond even though I am thinking of him touching me. Feeling his hands all over me, making me squirm in his arms.

"Let me show you then." he says putting his hands on my back and pulling me up against him. He leans in and his lips connect with mine. It feels amazing so I respond and begin to kiss him back. I can already feel him getting hard, which turns me on even more.

"Have you been thinking about this?" he asks.

"More than you know," I say.

"mmmm" he says. "that makes me excited."

"Let's go upstairs," he says.

He holds onto me as he walks up the stairs and lays me down on the bed when we get into the room.

We both smile and laugh and he lays on top of me.

"I'm so glad your mother is away this weekend." he says. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this." he says.

"Be careful though" I say letting him know I'm still a virgin.

"Of course" he says. "We don't have to do everything. I just want to please you to be honest" he says.

"I love you Michael," I say pulling him on top of my pushing my pelvis up against his.

"Call me daddy" he whispers in my ear with a moan. "I want to fuck my dirty daughter."

"Ok daddy" I say lightly biting my lip looking into his eyes.

When I say that he grinds his body up against mine. Something I've been waiting for him to do for so long. He moans and begins to lift up my shirt exposing my small breasts in my black bra.

"Touch me daddy." I say. "I want to feel your hands all over me."

"Oh yes baby" he says. moving his hands over my breasts. I can feel his hardness even more now, and I moan. "Your so excited daddy. I bet you want your hard cock inside my virgin pussy!"

He then slips his hand down to my thigh moving it up in between my legs. I lift my pelvis up to help him and he plays with me over my clothes. He then takes my shorts off and my panties and is touching my bear skin.

"Oh yes daddy" I say. "Tough your naughty daughter." I say.

"Oh!" he says. "You're so good at making your father hard."

"I want you inside me daddy." I say after he brings me to my first orgasm from rubbing my clit. "I want to feel your cock inside me, making me orgasm. Keeping everything a secret from mom."

"Are you sure baby?" he asks "I'll be your first."

"That's what I want daddy." I say.

He then puts on a condom and penetrates me going really slow due to the pain of it being my first time. When I get used to his size, he begins to pump in and out of me making the pleasure increase. He is laying right on top of me which I love.

"Don't stop daddy!" I say as I begin to climb to my first orgasm.

"I won't" he says "it feels so good!"

He begins going harder and faster and we are both trying to hold in our moans, due to our neighbors who know the situation of my mother. I dig my hands into his back as I orgasm and I feel his muscles twitch as he orgasms at the same time.

He collapses on top of me, and we are breathing hard. He begins to kiss me again and lightly play with my clit.

"Thanks for being my first daddy." I say.

"You're welcome baby." he says, "you were amazing."

"I hope we can do this more often now that we know." I say.

"Believe me, we will." he says, "even if it's when your mother takes a shower, or if we go on a car ride. I'm good at hiding my hand." he says with a wink.

I smile back. "I look forward to it daddy. It will turn me on even more if we do it when mom's home, knowing she has no idea of our little secret!"

"I love you daddy." I say and kiss him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daughter and Step-Father

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds