• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • From Troll to My Prince Charming Ch. 02

From Troll to My Prince Charming Ch. 02

Later that evening, I walked into a bar and noticed three faces. One face was that of someone I wasn't sure I wanted to ever see again. Little did I know, he was aware of my presence and doing the same exact thing.

Across the bar, sat a man and two friends drinking vodka and scotch. They were talking about their day and since he didn't want his friends knowing about his afternoon, he left that part out. His friend and co star Hayley Erin pointed out that he kept looking across the bar and asked "So Ry, who are you avoiding? The better question is why?"

Ryan answered "Just no one. It's not important."

Hayley's boyfriend Logan chimed in "It is most definitely someone. The way you're looking at her, you feel something."

Ryan said "Yes. Maybe I do. Annoyance and maybe even hatred."

Logan said "That look in your eyes tells me otherwise. You do not hate her. Whoever she is."

Ryan said "I don't have a clue what you guys are talking about."

From across the bar I noticed the three friends talking and excused myself to go to the bathroom and pass him. I said "Ryan, I noticed that quick glance you're trying to hide."

I walked past Ryan again, accidentally bumping into his shoulder.

Hayley spoke up noticing his face "I see fire in those eyes Ry. You like her. Even now when she bumped into you."

I said as I kept walking "Sorry about that."

Logan said "Someone is falling in love."

Ryan said "It's okay. No I am not. It was just an accidental bump."

Hayley said "She could have completely walked about five feet away and not bumped into you. There was plenty of space. She just wanted to see how you'd react. I know what love looks like."

Logan said "So do I. For someone who claims love at first sight is a real thing, he sure is doing a great job of denying it."

Ryan said "That's not true. Not at all. I do not love her."

Hayley and Logan tried to convince Ryan, but he kept denying it. Meanwhile across the bar I am now unable to stop staring at him. I get so confused I have to leave.

I get so upset I don't even realize a car is coming. I barely step off the sidewalk when someone yanks me out of the road. I turn to see who it is and ask "What just happened? How did you get out here so fast?"

Ryan said "Heh. Just saw you coming out, then noticed that car coming so I had to stop you before you got hit."

I said "I thought you hated me... or at least found me obnoxious."

Ryan said "In some sense maybe. I like you... as a friend."

I asked "Then why did you have sex with me earlier? If it's just a friend why would you do that?"

Ryan said "Friends with benefits is a thing. I can't explain it all to you."

I said "Someone seems to be less of a smart ass than usual."

He looked around and said "I don't know what you're talking about."

I said "Usually you can explain pretty much anything. Right now you can't seem to be able to explain much of anything."

All he could say to me was "Ummmm."

I said "Um what? If you can't explain anything... I will just go on my way." I started to walk away and halfway down the street someone else approached me, pulling me into an alley. I have no idea who he is or what he wants. I let out a scream "Help!!!!! Someone help!!!!!!"

The man put his hand over my mouth to shut me up and said "Shut up you little bitch. You know you want it. I saw you get fucked earlier."

I scream and bite his hand "Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Get off me!!!!"

Suddenly I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders as I heard a voice "Get the fuck off the lady you asshole!"

I looked to see who it was and said "Oh my God. What? You just saved me."

He said "I could not let him hurt you. I was wrong before. I don't like you as just a friend."

I asked "Wait what?"

Ryan said nothing, but wrapped his arms around me. I however pushed him off me "They're going to have take a sample from you now. Just to have one to clear you of anything."

Ryan said "You would think as someone who plays a cop on tv... I would remember that. I'm kind of being an idiot right now."

I said "You're not an idiot Ryan. You're so far from being an idiot. You saved me from that rapist."

The man said lying there half out of it "You're a dead bitch. I wasn't just gonna rape you."

Ryan knocked him out again and as the police were on the way, he said "I don't know how right my friends are, but it's worth figuring out."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • From Troll to My Prince Charming Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds