• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Bahbi Pt. 02

Bahbi Pt. 02

I'd like to say we chatted until dinner was cooked but we didn't. We sat in silence, the only audible noise coming from my stomach as my nose told my stomach there was food around. I didn't even know if these people were going to share with me anyway.

I tried some other words on both of them, trying to see what kind of sentence I could put together to enquire about Blake. Bahbi or the wolves must have seen him, or smelled him. Another thought also occurred to me, perhaps Bahbi thought that my fur coat was my skin, like his. I couldn't account for his friendless in any other way. If I saw someone wearing human skin as a coat (it's been done, I know) I would be sick.

Hom, was home and home was this cave. It was huge, like a sports stadium and the roof in places was as low as five feet and in other places as high as sixty or seventy feet. What I know about science is dangerous but I know hot air rises and in this strange configuration of the undulating roof of the cave, hot air became trapped and served to warm the cave.

Muny was matches, you buy matches with money. I asked where the money comes from and they told me, in their way that sometimes the old woman would walk to town and beg. That made sense, she didn't look strange, she looked poor. With money she had bought some things they needed, matches, string, two pots, sugar, salt. I picked up the string and shrugged, why? Mah took me to a corner of the cave, they slept there, there were furs all over, she picked up a fur at one end and turned it over, I saw stitches. She sewed the fur together with string. Mystery solved.

They did share their meal with me, it was surprisingly good. A little like chicken but not quite. Not bad at all though. There were smiles all round when I accepted their food, as if my acceptance sealed some kind of deal. After we had eaten Bahbi got up and took me by the hair in my neck again. When his mother saw how he'd been leading me around she shouted at him and gestured with her hands. He dropped my hair immediately and looked at me with a downcast head - his way of saying sorry. I could not with hold my forgiveness because (a) he didn't hurt me, he'd pulled my hair gently from the first time in the car and (b) he had just fed me.

He took my hand as his mother had showed him. She gave both of us a big toothless smile as she walked over to us and kissed and hugged us each in turn; I couldn't figure out why. Bahbi put his hands together as one does in prayer then closed his eyes and bowed his head slightly to his mother. I didn't know what this was, some kind of blessing I thought, so I did the same. Mah returned the blessing and then walked slowly to the front of the cave. There were three wolves in a nook not far ahead and the old lady sat down and then lay down next to them.

I turned to look at Bahbi thinking perhaps if the woman slept there I was to follow her but the wolves made me nervous. I found him looking at me as if he was seeing me for the first time. He lifted my chin gently and softly kissed me on my mouth. There was so much behind that kiss, I could feel it and all sorts of things started happening.

My heart pounded, a lovely shiver ran down my back and my nether regions tingled and swelled up with desire for more of this strange half-man's love. I offered no resistance when he led me to the bed of fur I had been shown earlier. A match struck in the dark and he lit a lamp. Another possession of theirs.

He sat down on the fur and beckoned me to join him. I knew now what he was going to do and what the blessing meant. Yet, I wasn't afraid, I was excited, the bells in my head that were clanging and saying: 'This is wrong' were swiftly silenced. I couldn't find anything wrong about him. I sat in front of him and he slowly pushed my coat over my shoulders showing the dress I had on underneath. He knew I was a human just wearing fur, a peculiar man because it didn't upset him. I pulled off my boots and he took them put them aside.

Nothing about this was going to be fast I realised. Bahbi was going to take his time relishing every moment of undressing me. I showed him my zip in the back of my dress and he zipped it down further. He pushed my dress off my shoulders and turned me to him. In the light of the lamp he examined my breasts and my nipples, lightly caressing them, rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger until they stood erect.

He leaned forward and kissed my mouth again, I could feel his tongue on my lips and parted them for him, his tongue touched mine and then retreated. My tongue followed his into his mouth and they touched again. This time a little longer. I could feel his arm around me holding me to his chest while he caressed my breast and my back with the other.

His tongue was still exploring my mouth and I was exploring his tongue and the sweet taste of him. He pushed my dress lower and I lifted my hips and helped him push it further down. He pulled it to my ankles and off my feet. Now I was completely naked. He caressed my feet and picked one up and licked my toes. He took my big toe and sucked it into his mouth while he looked me in the eye. Things started gushing between my legs immediately, there was something incredibly erotic about it.

He ran his tongue up my leg and I parted my legs for him, he kissed all the way up the inside of my thigh until he reached the spot where my inner thigh became my fanny. He inserted a finger into my vagina which was dripping wet. Yes, I was a bitch in heat. I pushed myself up and kissed his shoulder breathing in a woody odour that was all man, no beast. I nuzzled him in his neck as he licked my nipples.

Bahbi took my hand and put it on his erection. It was large and it was hairy. It felt quite human besides the fact that it was hairy. I looked down, yes that was a male penis, with fur. He turned me so that I laid on my stomach and then he pushed my knees up and I realised which position he was aiming for. I didn't mind and I was way too excited to try to show him a different position. By now my vagina was highly excited and wanted to be fucked by this man desperately.

I felt his penis between my legs, rubbing back and forth between my legs. I felt him spread my fanny for his cock and then he sunk it deep into me as I gasped with pleasure. I pushed back against him to encourage him. He pushed in and out in a slow rhythm. He held one thigh almost off the ground with one arm and I felt the other encircle me and start rubbing my clit from the front.

I could already feel my climax coming, dammit all, not yet. He could feel my vaginal walls squeezing his penis. He pulled it out and pushed my butt high up with my shoulders on the ground. He spread my fanny again and then attacked it with his mouth sucking and licking and sticking his tongue up my vagina.

I moaned and groaned, no, yes, no. I wanted it to last forever. I climaxed on the outside from the stimulation of his hand and immediately he sunk his penis into me again, eliciting another gasp. His climax was approaching and I wasn't far behind, his strokes inside me were much faster and shorter and I began climaxing as I felt warm sperm being squirted in my vagina. A lot of sperm.

We were both huffing and puffing (forgive me, I couldn't resist) when we were done. I melted into his arms and he folded around me. I whispered that I loved him, but he didn't know the words. I kissed him and he kissed me back - the language of love. I had never felt so intimate, so vulnerable, so filled to the brim of my heart with any other man before him. I was satisfied and content. I fell asleep with his chin on my head his warmth enveloping me.

I was waking slowly after a long sleep in Bahbi's arms. I wanted to open my eyes but I felt far too lazy to do that. I was still enjoying the after effects of last night's love making. I could tell it was light outside, morning had arrived. I heard a noise far off, it sounded as if someone was shouting down a tunnel. Annoyingly the stupid noise wouldn't go away. Damn, I thought, if Bahbi hears it he's going to get up and investigate. I didn't want him to leave, it was so warm and safe in his arms.

Have you ever been in a meeting with someone who can't keep still? Someone who incessantly taps their pen or drums their fingers. After it becomes so annoying that you can't ignore it, it starts drowning out other noises and you focus more and more on the source of your irritation instead of what's being discussed. So it was with this strange noise, it wouldn't stop. It became louder and then I could feel Bahbi's arms around me, I felt wet kisses on my mouth, then my cheek and forehead. I smiled at him and I wanted to kiss him back but I was still so tired I just nuzzled into his neck. I felt something wet trickle down my cheek and into the corner of my mouth, my tongue licked it; it was a tear. Why was Bahbi crying? Now I wanted to open my eyes and sit up but my body wouldn't obey.

I concentrated on moving and opening my eyes. With force that could move mountains my eyes opened. There was a face in front of me. It wasn't Bahbi, it was the last face I wanted to see. I'm officially separated from that face. It was Robert and he was crying. That astounded and puzzled me, I cannot recall having ever seen him cry. But what was Robert doing here and where was Bahbi?

I tried to ask him but it felt like my lips were dead, I struggled to make myself coherent. Robert was looking at me with a look that's so hard to explain. He's a very hard man, there is little softness about him. He's an alpha male, always in charge. In the ten years we've known each other including seven years of marriage, I have only seen that look twice. The facade had dropped off and the real Robert was looking at me, a hurt little boy who found a treasure and is dead scared someone's going to take it from him.

I licked my lips or tried to and someone handed Robert a bottle with water which he gently placed at my lips, I took a tiny sip. It was sweet and I was thirsty and wanted more but he shook his head; no.

"Just a little bit angel, I'm sorry, they say only one sip at a time." Robert was concerned, another emotion he doesn't easily show.

"Bah..." I cleared my throat, or tried to, I was hoarse for some reason. I tried again.

"Bahbi?" I succeeded.

He shook his head. "Who's that?" He asked.

"W...olf..." I tried to say wolf-man without co-operation from my tongue.

Robert shook his head again. "There are no wolves here. Do you want more water?"

Yes, I nodded. I took a sip of water. I looked at Robert intently and tried to send a message - stay like you are now. Then I fell asleep again.

*************

London, March 17th

The Ides of March, it's been two months since Robert found me close to death from exposure. I had been curled up in a rocky out crop miles into the forest. Blake had blocked the out crop with his body. He didn't make it and the coroner estimated that he had died three days before the search party found us.

I forced Robert to take me back against his wishes but we were giving our relationship another bash so we tried to please each other. We went back with an entourage and we searched for the cave I had so clearly seen. We couldn't find it.

I don't know what anyone would think about my delusions, but they were mine and I loved them because they kept me alive. So I keep my secret still and Bahbi's story is written nowhere but in my heart.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Bahbi Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds