• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Friday I'm in Love

Friday I'm in Love

12

To CB: thanks for hearing with listening.

*****

"By the time we get into the hotel, it will be too late to call you, so we're saying goodnight now."

"I know. And I'll already be up and about by the time you get up tomorrow. So call me on the cell phone when you get up. If you don't get me, I'll call you back. Have a safe flight. I love you, Sweetie."

"Love you too. Do you want to say goodnight to Tony?"

"Sure, put him on."

"Dad? Guess what I found in the airport store?"

"The head of Alfredo Garcia?"

"Dad! You're not funny. I found a model replica of a Boeing 767!"

"Is that the one you crashed the last time you showed me your flight simulator?"

"Very funny, Dad. So can I get it?"

"Not my call, son. Better speak to Mom about that. Oh, and if I hear that you told her I OK'd it, it'll be big trouble for you, you hear?"

"OK . . ."

"Hey Kiddo?"

"Yes?"

"I love you. You take care of Mom and have a great time. I wish I could be there with you."

"Me too."

"Hey, I've got to run. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Love you Dad."

"Love you Tony."

I hang up the phone and turn back to the computer. One last look at my email, a quick call to my assistant, and I am packed and out the door. Traffic on I-50 isn't bad at all and I make it out to Annapolis by 4 o'clock. From there it is a simple matter of checking into the room in a non-descript hotel by a shopping mall. She has already checked in, but I'm pretty sure C won't be there when I get to the room.

My throat is dry and my hands are sweating as I swipe the keycard and open the door. Sure enough, no sign of anyone in the suite. I step into a narrow hall that leads to a small kitchen, followed by an eating area and then the living room. Side doors open into the bathroom and master bedroom.

A package and a note sit on the circular dining room table between the kitchen and the living room. I walk past it with my bag, into the bedroom. It is empty. I quickly unpack my clothes in the bedroom dresser and put my toiletries bag in the bathroom. Stepping back to the main room, I scoop up the note and package with shaking hands and walk over to the sofa. I place the package on the coffee table, sit down, take a deep breath, and open the envelope.

"Inside the package are a few things to prepare. Be ready by 7:00. I want you on your hands and knees on the coffee table."

Typical of her, no salutation, no signature. Just an order. I turn to the box. With my car keys, I cut the tape and pry the lid off of the box. Inside are: (1) a dog collar and leash, (2) a butt plug with a replica of a dog tail attached to it, and (3) a hood that would cover my eyes, but leave my mouth and nose exposed.

I have plenty of time, but I get started right away. First, I strip, neatly fold my clothes and place them in the dresser. Then, I head to the bathroom. There, I take the kind of syringe you use to dispense kid's medicine out of my toiletries bag and fill it with water. I pull out a container of anal lube from my toiletries bag and,sitting on the toilet, I gently work the lube into my ass before slowly sliding the syringe into my anus. I push it in as far in as I can get it and squeeze the water into me. The feeling takes me back.

* * *

"I wish I could cum inside you."

I groan as C pushes her strapon deep inside me. We are spooning, with me in the fetal position and her lying behind me. She has on her largest strapon and it feels immense inside me. She isn't stroking it inside me, just sliding it very slowly in and out, her hand wrapped around my hard cock while her other arm rests under my neck and shoulder, with that hand slowly caressing my nipple.

"How does it feel?"

"Like I'm completely full."

"Do you feel like a slut? Like a cock hungry slut?"

I feel myself getting harder and, in a desperate need for release, try to pump my cock in and out of her hand. I hear her giggle behind me as my motion slides her strapon in and out of me. Then her voice cools.

"I asked you a question. Do you feel like a slut?"

"Yes. Oh god, yessss."

I can't help myself, the strapon is enormous inside me and moving up and down on it feels like it is tearing me up inside. But I need a release so badly I start to pump back and forth, desperately trying to get more friction on my cock. I can hear her breathing increase as she feels me rocking back and forth. Her breasts are pressed hard against my shoulder blades as our hips separate and come together with each of my thrusts. With each thrust, I feel her exhale, her warm breath on my neck and ear. Just as I'm getting close, she squeezes my nipple with her thumb and forefinger. She squeezes hard.

"Aaaahhhhh." The pain and the pleasure come together in waves and I ejaculate into her waiting hand. The force of the orgasm leaves me almost blinded. It is as if my brain is actually shivering from the sensation. As it subsides and I collapse into jelly, I hear her giggle as she moves her hand up to my mouth.

"Are you OK? Here, suck on my fingers, it'll help you come down."

I do, tasting the tingling saltiness of my cum on her thumb and fingers as she gently forces her hand into my mouth. My tongue flicks out, of its own accord, to lick my juices off of her fingers.

"Remember, whoever else you have in your life, there is only one person who owns you. You know that right?"

"Mmmm-hmmm." I mumble as she continues to fuck my mouth with her hand.

"Good boy."

* * *

Looking down at my rock hard cock as I slide the empty syringe out of me, I yearn to lube my cock and jerk off. "Better not," I think as I go back to the sink to fill up the syringe. "She'll notice if I don't have a full load."

After squeezing about five syringes into me, I carefully wash my hands and walk out of the bathroom into the main room. I examine the butt plug with the tail. It is not small and I doubt I will be able to get it inside me easily. I have anticipated this problem too and, taking it with me, I go back into the bathroom. In my toiletry bag, I have a smaller plug that I am very comfortable using. Lubing it up, I insert it into my anus and sit on the toilet waiting. Nothing is moving quickly, so after washing my hands carefully, I turn to my next area of preparation.

I don't know exactly what is in store for me, but I'm pretty sure that it's going to involve me having to deep throat something. I've learned the hard way that this is harder than it looks, so I use the time I have now to get ready. First, I take out a bottle of Chloraseptic and spray the back of my throat. I need to kill my gag reflex for this to work. Then I take the silicon dildo out of my toiletries bag. It has a soft, fleshy texture and it is the largest dildo I could find at my local adult store. I can still remember my embarrassment when I asked the clerk for help. She asked how I was going to use it and I flushed deep red while saying that it was to practice performing oral.

Taking the dildo, I slide on a condom and then slowly start licking the head as I work up my courage to push it into my mouth and down my throat. To help lubricate it, I spit on it several times and then push it into my mouth. It's about a two inch diameter and its hard for me to get it in without running my teeth over it. As I keep pushing, I feel it hit the back of my mouth and start to slide down my throat. I wait for a second, but there is no gag reflex, so I keep pushing, feeling the excitement as it slides up and down my throat. After a few moments, I start to move it faster, trying to simulate the feeling of a guy pounding me. As I imagine him cumming in my mouth I stroke my penis a few times, yearning for more. Then I slowly pull the dildo out of my mouth.

I start to feel the pressure building up in my stomach and I ease out the butt plug. What comes out is almost clear liquid. This is good, I've restricted my diet to liquids for the past 24 hours and it's paying off. Another two rounds with the syringe, and I'm confident that I'm as clean as I can be inside.

I turn to the butt plug with the tail attached. It slides in relatively easily to start out with. That is, until I can't get the last part past my sphincter. My hands are shaking as I exhale deeply and finally push it in. Standing up, my knees are weak and the feel of the tail behind me is embarrassing. Looking at myself in the mirror, I see a middle aged, pot-bellied, red-faced, naked guy with a small, but very erect penis and a dog tail sticking out of his ass. I feel ridiculous. I check the time on my phone. 6:30.

Walking around the suite I check for any personal property. My watch, wallet, phone, car keys, and ring all go into the hotel safe. I turn on the tv and watch the news, waiting for the time to run out. I try sitting down, but I'm not comfortable. Finally, I gargle with more Chloraseptic, put the collar around my throat, attach the leash to the collar, and, while kneeling on the coffee table, place the hood over my head.

The darkness is frightening, but I take a deep breath and lower myself onto my hands and knees on the coffee table. In that position, the tail is a constant annoyance, brushing against the backs of my thighs and, when I flinch, whipping around to move the butt plug in my ass. I try to stay still.

I don't know how long I wait. It feels like hours, but is probably no more than 10 or 15 minutes. Finally I hear C's laugh on the other side of the door. I tense up immediately. She is talking to someone. The lady has a slightly deeper, throatier voice. I can't hear what she is saying, but it makes C laugh again, and that is the sound I hear as the keycard clicks in the door and it swings open.

"These suites really aren't nearly as dreadful as I thought they'd be," the lady says. "And you said that they're dog-friendly, which is so important."

C laughs again and says, "You have to see the puppy I've been keeping in the room."

They both come into the living room and start laughing hysterically. "You are too funny," the lady exclaims. "But really, I'm not sure why you'd bother. Look at him. He's disgustingly fat, he has a ridiculously small penis. Apart from dressing him up with this . . ." I feel the tail being lifted up, putting pressure on the plug in my ass. "What use can he possibly serve?" One of the lady's hands is on my ass and she's gently playing with the butt plug. I feel almost sick with anticipation.

"Well, I am . . . rather fond of how he uses his mouth," C says.

"Really? And does he respond well to commands? Tell him to stay still."

I suddenly feel C's mouth right next to my ear. "You will do everything either of us asks you to do and you won't say a word. Do you understand?"

"Mmm-hmm." I nod frantically, thinking "Is 'mmm-hmmm' a word?"

The loud "Whack!" of the flogger hitting my back seems to reach my ears a milli-second before I feel the pain.

"I told you to be quiet!" C says sternly, and then ruins the effect by giggling. "Isn't it cute how he wiggles his butt when you hit him?" She immediately follows with additional blows to make her point.

The lady chuckles and I feel her hand brush my ass as it encircles the plug and she suddenly pulls it out of my ass. I tense up, my butt cheeks tightening hard in response to the pain as I exhale suddenly and forcefully, trying to keep from making any noise. The lady runs her hand over my clenched buttocks, laughing. "What's wrong, pet? Are you upset about losing your tail? Relax, I'll give it back to you." I feel the middle finger of her hand gently parting my buttocks as the butt plug is pushed slowly back toward my anus. I try to relax as the massive plug is slowly forced back into me, then suck my breath in suddenly as, just at it goes back in, she pulls it out again.

"On second thought, let's see how good he really is with his mouth," The lady says. I feel her walk around the coffee table then feel the tip of the butt plug brushing against my face. The lady says, "Lick it like it's my cock sweetie."

I stick my tongue out and taste and smell the odor of my ass on the butt plug. Trying not to gag, I lick at it as if I'm licking a cock.

"Mmmm, that's nice. Now suck on it." I suddenly feel the plug being forced into my mouth. It's huge and becomes a giant gag in my mouth. When she's pushed it all the way in, I can feel the tail on the end with my lips. The lady chuckles and I hear her giggling.

"Hold on." The lady says. "I've got to find something to keep him busy."

My mind races. Who is she talking about? She's already filled my mouth. Is there another man? I've only heard two voices. I hear her doing something behind me. There must be another man. And if so, what is she doing to keep him busy? As I hear the lady move behind me, I suddenly hear C's voice next to my ear. "That's right, there's another man in the room with you. He hasn't said anything because he is very well behaved. While we were playing with you, he was taking his clothes off in the bathroom. I know you want to know what he looks like, so I'm going to tell you a little bit. You know, so you can fill in the details." She laughs delightedly at her own joke. With the plug in my mouth, there's nothing I can say.

"He's younger than you and in great shape. He is also a great deal better endowed than you. I'm not going to tell you exactly how big he is, but I will let you feel for yourself. My friend here brought him along so that I could see how much more fun you can have with a well-endowed slave."

Just then, the lady declares, "Ah finished. Now, as much as I like how your pathetic dog looks with his tail in his mouth, I want to see if he has any merit, other than being an object of ridicule that is." With that, I'm pulled off the coffee table by the leash attached to my collar. As I kneel on the floor, the plug is taken out of my mouth and I'm told to gargle with listerine. I spit into what feels like a cup. Then I feel a woman's hands on my face, pulling me into her. I can tell from the feel that this is the lady. As I am pulled forward I notice more details: the silky feel of her stockings, my hands pulled to either side of her legs are resting on the couch and a long skirt that must be pulled up to her waist, and as my face is pushed between her legs,I feel silk panties pulled aside so that my nose and mouth are pushed into her warm and hairy bush.

I desperately try to please her. My tongue searching through her pubic hair to find her pussy lips. Once I've found them, I work my way up to her clit. Just as I start licking in earnest, I feel pressure on my ass. My mind is racing. I know something is being inserted into me, but I need to please the lady and I think I've maybe found the spot. I can feel her start to get wet. What is going on behind me? I can't tell for certain. I'm pretty sure the guy isn't fucking me in the ass. It feels like a dildo. But not like anything I've ever felt before. It's not like being pegged with a strapon, but it's more solid than someone just holding a dildo with a hand.

The lady moans, "Oh god, I love watching that slip into your ass. Back up on it." I try to comply and suddenly feel a flogger slapping on my back. "Don't stop licking you useless cunt!" As she yells, the dildo suddenly pushes all the way into my ass. I feel something slap my balls. For a few seconds, I can't identify it. Then it comes to me, my balls are being hit by a chin with a beard on it. The other guy must be fucking me with a face dildo. "Oh god yes." the lady moans as the guy pumps into me harder and harder, his chin making a slight slapping noise against my balls while desperately lick the lady's clit. "That is so hot." Suddenly I hear C gasp as well. The realization that she's sitting on the couch masturbating to all of this makes me rock hard. I can feel a bit of precum pool at the tip of my penis.

Somehow the lady sees it. "Where are your manners, slave. You need to show some common courtesy." She suddenly says. The man behind me reaches under my stomach and starts stroking me, I hear C groan and feel the sudden spray of her cumming. That makes me redouble my efforts, rubbing my tongue up and down the lady's clit with both my tongue and my bobbing head. I can feel the effort being rewarded as her hips start to thrash around. I accelerate rubbing my tongue back and forth and I'm rewarded with a gentle flooding as the lady orgasms violently.

I slow down and start to relax, but it is short lived. "What are you doing?' The lady asks. "Did I tell you to stop? You aren't done until I say you're done." And with that, she takes me by the leash and pulls my face back into her crotch. Using my face and tongue like a vibrator, she brings herself to two more orgasms before releasing me. I feel the dildo pull out from behind me.

C breaks the silence, "So I guess it is my turn now, huh?"

"It is, but I should warn you, his first time he almost always ejaculates prematurely."

"Oh Alec, be a dear and suck this man off so he doesn't do that to me."

I feel the leash go taught and suddenly, I'm being dragged across the floor. As I start to regain my balance and settle into a crawl, I feel myself being jerked backward and then pulled up so that I am kneeling. I can sense someone standing in front of me. As I slowly exhale, a hand closes behind my head and I'm pushed forward until my mouth is touching a penis. C was right: very well endowed and very erect. I tentatively stick out my tongue and lick the underside of his cock. He tastes smooth and clean. He is both long and thick and, as I lick around his penis, feeling the tip of it with my tongue, I am shocked by his size.

The lady says something in a low voice and both she and C start laughing. I know I'm delaying too long, so I frantically open my mouth and take the head of his penis in. Sucking desperately, I try to get as much of him in as possible. I can picture how I look, my flushed cheeks hollowed out as I try to suck him down my throat. To my embarrassment, I realize that I have gotten harder as I started to suck. Well, there's nothing for it now but to get him to cum. Pushing hard with my mouth, I force his cock in to the back of my throat and then down it. I want to smile in triumph, but I can't with his immense cock in my mouth. My months of practice with a dildo have paid off.

Once I have him fully inside me, I start to pump back and forth. I can feel that it won't take much, particularly as he starts to thrust with his hips to get deeper in me. "When he cums, I want you to swallow it all," C instructs. "Don't let a drop spill or you'll regret it."

I can feel he is close and I try to keep my lips locked around his shaft, but when he does cum, it is like an explosion. Try as I might, some of his cum shoots out from the corner of my mouth and back on to his penis. In a panic, I swallow as quickly as I can, pull my mouth away from his cock and then return blindly, searching for the cum that spilled out of my mouth. I think I find it and start lapping away as quickly as I can in case it spills. C and the lady seem to think this is hilarious.

"Better keep licking to make sure you don't miss anything," The lady taunts.

"And once you're done, you need to make him hard again for me." C adds.

As I'm licking I can feel his penis rapidly deflating. I lick a few more times and then turn my attention to stimulating his penis again. For a while, I have his limp dick in my mouth as I try to stimulate it with my tongue. Then I start to feel him come back to life and can suck him back to a full erection.

"I think I want to be on top," C says. Once again, I find myself pulled around by the leash. At first I'm moved away from the guy. I can hear what sounds like him lying down and then what I imagine to be C squatting over him as she guides his penis into her. Then I'm being pulled back toward them. I am positioned in another kneeling position and then my face is pushed forward until I feel my face pressing against C's butt cheeks. "Work you tongue up my ass," C growls in a way she only does when she's trying to speak and enjoying the pleasure of something at the same time. I obey, seeking out her anus with my tongue and then trying to force my tongue past her sphincter. As I do so, she begins to move her body up and down on his cock, forcing me to try to follow her ass with my tongue. Then as she gets comfortable with his size, I feel him beginning to take over. She starts to stay still as he pumps into her faster and faster. I'm now able to really work my tongue into her anus and I can feel her about to cum. When she comes, it is not one time, but it is a string of them. He seems to be masterful in knowing when to stop and start. Just as she seems to be past the orgasm, he pushes into and makes her cum again. By now, she is almost frozen in place. and I am able to to take full advantage of that by licking her asshole and savoring the taste of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Friday I'm in Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds