• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Photo Session Ch. 02

The Photo Session Ch. 02

1234

This is the second installment in what may become a series. Hopefully, this story can be read enjoyably on its own. However, reading the first installment will provide better context and show the development of the characters.

*****

There was no real fall-out from our Friday evening at the Jeffries'. The longer I thought about it, the less I was concerned that we had stepped over some inviolable line. None of the parents had touched either of the girls and, as Vickie had pointed out, both girls were 18. Life returned to normal except, consistent with our promise to our daughter, none of the three of us were wearing any clothes at home.

The Tuesday evening following our pool session with Vickie, Sandy, and Mike, I was sitting in the den when I heard the landline phone ring and Sara answer it. After a few minutes, Sara stepped into the den door. After 20 years of marriage, I was still thrilled by how wonderful Sara looks naked.

"That was Harriet Bookman," Sara said. "She wants to meet with us and Cassie this evening."

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"What could I tell her? I said yes. She'll be here in half an hour."

"Oh hell. Well, you'd best tell Cassie so all three of us can get dressed."

Harriet Bookman was one of our three township trustees. She would never let you forget that she was a native of the township or that her husband, Sol Bookman, was a very financially successful real estate developer. I had only seen Harriet campaigning and at some trustees' meetings. My impression was that her self-importance was a bit much. I had some limited dealings with Sol, who was, at least, pleasant to deal with. On the plus side, Sol had built and owned the golf and tennis club in the township. A lot of locals used and enjoyed it but I had to believe that it was doing no better than break-even. I had no clue what Harriet Bookman wanted with us.

Sara, Cassie, and I were dressed and in the front room when our doorbell rang. Opening the door, I saw Harriet, who may have been attractive once but who carried a lot of weight. A much younger looking lady was with her who was cute, but a bit chubby. I showed them in.

Harriet introduced the lady with her as her daughter Anita. Anita was home from our mega state university on summer break. After we went through the "would you like something to drink" rigmarole, Harriet got down to business.

"Have you folks heard of the Skins Society?" Harriet asked.

"I'm vaguely aware of a group around here that has Skins in its name that does community projects. Didn't they pay for the new township life squad unit?" I responded.

"That was our 501(c) (3), the Skins Foundation," Harriet said. "The Skins Society is a group of people who are from or have become well-established in the township. You know that we are, for this region, a uniquely progressive, liberal, and open-minded community. The Skins Society seeks to preserve and perpetuate that characteristic of our community, to unite the people who play a prominent role in our community, and, frankly, to have some fun. While the Society is much different from something like the Masons, we also seek to form a special and life-long bond between our members." Harriet took a breath, and the started back in.

"Membership in the Skins Society is by invitation only and is open only to people who are 18 or older and residents of the township at the time of induction. We prefer to induct entire families when that is possible. You are one of four families to whom we have decided to offer membership this year."

"Thank you," I said. "I assume that we should be honored." I was waiting for the catch.

"Well, let me tell you a little bit more," Harriet said. "While we have very few rejections, not everyone accepts an invitation to the Society. Sometimes we mis-read people and invite people whose values are not consistent with ours. I don't think you will have that issue, but it is best to get it on the table at the very beginning."

"Ok," I said.

"First," Harriet explained, "there is no financial obligation. We encourage our members to help support the activities of the Society and to give to our tax-exempt foundation, but it is not mandatory. There are a few of us in the Society who are able to underwrite its expenses and do so."

Sara, thinking along the same lines I was, asked "You said that some people turn you down. If I may put it this way, what is the catch?"

Harriet gave a small indulgent smile. "We don't think that there are any catches. However, the most succinct way to illustrate why some people turn us down is probably to describe our induction ceremony. Everyone who belongs to the Society has gone through this exact same ceremony, including me and Anita and Sol, but some people decline."

"Ok," Sara said. "Tell us about the ceremony."

"The induction will be held at the clubhouse of the golf and tennis club a week from Friday. No one will be present except for Society members and the new inductees. Dress is coat and tie for men and dresses for women." Either Harriet thought she was working up to something or she was putting off something, but she had not answered Sara's question.

Cassie chimed in, "The dress code is fine, but what is the actual ceremony?"

Harriet said, "Perhaps I should let Anita describe it. She just went through it two years ago."

Anita was one of those perpetually cheery people. I imagined Anita telling us that we would be flayed and branded with hot irons with a broad smile on her face.

"Well, the dress code is a bit different for the induction than for the Society's other events," Anita said. "Early in the evening, each family being inducted will be announced to the group. As your name is called, you will go up on the stage that is at one end of the room. As applied to you, once you are on the stage, you Mr. & Mrs. Stone will undress your daughter so that she is completely naked. Once that is done, you will strip each other naked. The procedure is a bit different for families. If we have a single inductee, like I was, the inductee strips naked him or herself. You will stay on stage until all of the inductees have been announced and stripped. Then you will all take our oath. At that point, the ceremony is over and I will be like any other cocktail party. Except, the inductees must remain fully nude for the entire evening."

Glancing at Cassie and Sara, I could see from their expressions that the induction ceremony sounded appealing to them. I was curious though and asked, "How does the 'dress code' for the induction differ from other events?"

Harriet answered me. "All of the old members will remain dressed for the entire evening at the induction. One of our rules is that any time there is a group of people who are all Society members; they all must be nude unless it would be illegal to do so. So, at all of our other events, everyone is nude throughout. We know that you have recently started going nude at home and with the Jeffries, so we assume that our 'dress code' will not be a problem for you."

"Is there anything else which we should know?" I asked.

Anita answered: "Well, the Society believes that consensual sexual relations between adults are a beautiful thing that is to be encouraged. So, you might see people having sex at some of our events. Some events, like our summer party the week after the induction, are designated as 'no public sex' events, but we tolerate it and enjoy it at other events. For that reason, no guests or minors are ever allowed at a Society event. We do not discriminate based on sexual orientation, but, as far as we know, all of our current members are heterosexual."

Harriet said, "Those are all of the important facts. We do ask that you give us your decision this evening."

Sara asked, "Who else belongs to this society?"

Harriet answered, "There are too many for me to list them all. They are all people prominent in our community and I think that it is safe to say that you know many of them. I can tell you that the other families being offered membership this year are your friends the Jeffries; Dave and Toni Woods and their son Dylan, whom I believe you know Cassie; and Marek, Leann, and Eric Kowalski. Cassie, I think you know Eric Kowalski too. Isn't he Sandy Jeffries' boyfriend?"

Sara asked, "We have no problem with social nudity, but I'm curious why it seems to be such a prominent part of your Society?"

Harriet replied, "You need to understand that I became a member with my family when I was in high school here and the Society had been around for a while then. The nudity requirements were, I'm told, a part of the Society's practices from the beginning. I understand that it started to demonstrate the members' commitment to breaking irrational taboos and from the belief that it would select out people with the kind of closed-minded, Puritanical views which we oppose. These days, there are people at almost all points of the ideological spectrum who practice social nudity. We continue the practice because we think it fosters openness and trust and builds a stronger bond among our members." Harriet looked at her daughter.

Anita smiled. "That is all true, but, I think that the primary reason for it these days is that, as you all know, it is just fun to run around naked. It is fun, and kind of sexy, to see naked people and to have people see you naked. A lot of us enjoy that."

I asked, "May we talk this over as a family for a moment?"

"Certainly," Harriet replied.

Sara, Cassie, and I walked back into the kitchen. Keeping her voice low, Cassie said, "Mom, Dad, this sounds wonderful. We can't turn this down!"

Sara teased Cassie a bit: "You just want Dylan to see you naked at the induction."

Cassie smiled, "Well, yeah, of course. But, it offers all of us a great opportunity and it will be great fun."

I looked at Sara. She smiled. "Harry, we started our lives in a new direction this summer. I didn't know that this would come up, but, given our recommitment to nudism and exhibitionism, it seems like a logical thing to do. I agree with Casssie that it should be a lot of fun."

I didn't say anything. I just gestured for us to go back to the front room where Harriet and Anita were waiting. When we all reassembled, I said, "Mrs. Bookman, we thank you and the Skins Society for thinking enough of us to offer us membership." I paused. "We accept."

Anita bubbled, "You won't regret it. The induction is actually a lot of fun. "We should mention too that the Society has its own clubhouse, pool, and tennis courts on the golf and tennis club property. Access is restricted to only Society members. Not even a non-member family member is allowed in, but Society members may use those facilities at any time. You will each get a keycard at induction. We ask that you never let anyone else use your card. Of course, full nudity is mandatory everywhere in those facilities."

Cassie said, "I've played tennis at the club many times. I never saw another pool and courts."

Anita replied, "Did you notice the road that has a gate across it just after you enter the property?"

Cassie said, "Yes, but it looked like there was just lawn mowers and things beyond the gate."

Anita responded, "That's what we prefer people think. We think that it is better if it not become public knowledge that we are operating what amounts to a small nude resort. Your keycards will open that gate. The nice facilities are about 40 yards past the equipment barn."

Harriet said, "We are pleased to have you. Please let us tell the Jeffries, Woods, and Kowalskis that they are being offered membership." Harriet paused, then she gave the only really warm smile she managed all evening. "I look forward to seeing all of you a week from Friday."

Once Harriet and Anita left, Cassie was excited. "This will be hot! What should I wear to the induction?"

Sara came up to me. She looked into my eyes for a long time. Finally, she said quietly, "This was a good decision. We're getting our lives back to when you and I had more fun together, but we've also got Cassie to share it with."

I laughed. "My wife and daughter the exhibitionists," I mused.

Sara smiled. "Damn straight!" she said.

Cassie, smiling, asked, "Do you have a problem with that?" Smiling, I shook my head no. Still smiling, Cassie said, "Good. I don't have a problem with my Dad being an exhibitionist either. In fact, I like it a lot."

Sara took both of my hands. "I like it a lot too."

What might have been the start of something was interrupted by our daughter. Cassie said loudly, "Hey! The company left. What are we doing with clothes still on?"

Sara, Casssie, and I stripped off in the kitchen. Sara was gathering up our clothes when we heard the unique ring of Cassie's cell phone. We got a lovely display of Cassie's bare ass as she raced out of the kitchen to answer it.

Figuring that the caller was either Sandy or Dylan and that the call would last a while, I went into my study and sat down in my recliner. Sara followed me in and sat in my lap. We didn't talk. I just held her, feeling her warmth and her bare skin against mine.

After a long time, Cassie appeared in the doorway. "That was Sandy calling to tell me about their invitation. While we were talking, Dylan called me so we conferenced him in. Both of their families accepted too! It is going to be great! Dylan, Sandy, Sandy's parents, you guys, and I will all be standing on a stage in front of a lot of people and we'll all be naked!"

"What did your friends think about this?" Sara asked.

"Well, you know that Sandy was up for it. She said that her parents said yes as soon as they heard that they'd be going nude. Dylan said his parents were pretty happy about it too. Have you ever met Dylan's mom? She's Greek, I think. She's a very pretty woman, and his dad is real solid-looking, kind of like you Dad. Dylan knows that I've been going nude a lot lately and I think that he's looking forward to going nude too."

Cassie's phone rang again. Again, she turned and bolted to get it. (Why didn't she carry it with her?) Cassie was gone a long time. We could hear her voice, but couldn't hear what she was saying. When Cassie came back into the den, her enthusiasm was gone. Her shoulders drooped and I thought I saw some tears.

"What's wrong Dear," Sara asked.

Cassie paused for a moment. "That was Sandy again. Eric called her. According to what Eric told Sandy, his family not only turned down the Skins Society, but his dad got really pissed off that they'd been invited. Mr. Bookman and a woman came to make the invitation. Eric told Sandy that his dad called Mr. Bookman names and said that only perverts take off their clothes together. Apparently, Mr. Bookman tried to persuade Mr. Kowalski that the Society was a good thing by telling him names of some of the people in it and that the Jeffries had been invited. Eric told Sandy that his dad said that if that was the kind of people running this township, their house was going on the market tomorrow. Mr. Kowalski also told Eric to stay away from Sandy. Eric told Sandy that his dad called her a 'slut.'" Cassie was crying a little again.

We let Cassie stop crying. Then Sara said, "Dear, we told you that some people really do not like it that other people go nude."

Cassie looked at us. "I know that. I can understand that Mr. Bookman doesn't want to go nude and doesn't want his family doing it. But, why'd he have to be so nasty and order Eric to stay away from Sandy? Eric's going to be devastated. I'm pretty sure he really loves Sandy."

Sara asked, "How does Sandy feel?"

"Well, she's upset. I think that Sandy did love Eric. But, we're going to college next year. I don't think Eric will get to go unless he gets a football scholarship and that would almost for sure be somewhere other than where Sandy goes, so I think that she's been trying to get herself ready for the fact that they'll split up a year from now. Still, it was going to be a great senior year. Now, she doesn't have anyone."

I had not been good at high school relationships when I was in high school. The intervening years had not improved my skills any. I felt for my daughter and what she felt for her best friend, but I knew better than to say anything. Cassie just looked at us for a while. Then she moped back to her room.

Sara and I sat for a while and talked. We agreed that there was nothing we could do. We also agreed that Marek Kowalski, whom neither of us knew well, could have handled things a lot better.

As kind of a footnote, the Kowalski house did go on the market very quickly and they moved out of the township within a month. I heard that Kowalski turned down an offer from an African-American family and sold the house for less to a white family. I also heard that, because of the state association's transfer rules, Eric wasn't able to play his senior year of football after his parents pulled him out of our school. I don't know whether any of that is true and I don't know what happened to any of the Kowalskis. Of course, I talked to Vickie and Mike a lot. They didn't say anything about their daughter's break up.

Cassie's enthusiasm had returned by the afternoon of the induction. You could have fairly called her giddy. Sara was excited too. However, unlike her mindset before we posed for the pictures, I didn't detect any uncertainty. Sara was acting like she was anticipating something which she would really enjoy. To be honest, I was looking forward to it too.

Sara and I were getting dressed in our bedroom. Cassie's room was across the hall. Since we went nude at home (and had seen Cassie masturbate with a vibrator), we never closed the doors. Sara was still deciding what she would wear when Cassie called "Mom! Dad!"

We walked across the hall. Cassie looked a bit flummoxed. "I know that you're going to take it off of me, but what should I wear?"

"Well, do you want your stripping to go on for a while or do you want to be exposed quickly?" Sara asked.

Cassie thought for a moment. "Being stripped slowly would be really hot, but I think that I want everyone to see me naked for as long as possible."

"Ok," Sara said, "what about last year's prom dress with just panties and a pair of heels?" Cassie's prom dress was a very simple and elegant burgundy dress that hugged her figure. The dress reached to just above her feet but was slit on both sides to about her knees.

Cassie smiled. "Great choice Mom!"

Back in our room, Sara said to me, "that dress just has a zipper. You can unzip it and let it fall to her feet."

"I'm undressing our daughter?" I asked.

"Of course," Sara replied, "the male/female thing works better than female/female. Now, what should I wear?"

"Take your own advice," I replied. "Do you want a slow stripping or a fast one?"

Sara opted for slower. She had a cream colored dress that had no cleavage so she could wear a bra under it. She also went with panties, panty hose, and heels. "It should take you a few minutes to get that off of me," Sara grinned. "Are you wearing your alma mater boxers?" she asked.

"Let's leave dear old alma mater at home," I said. I was thinking that I should wear clothes which I didn't care that much about in case I didn't get them back. I finally settled on plain white boxers, khaki slacks, and older blue sport coat, white shirt, and a tie which I got as a gift.

We drove to the golf and tennis club. A college age guy was tending the gate to the "equipment barn" and we presented him our invitation as instructed. He opened the gate and we drove on.

Walking into the Society's clubhouse about 15 minutes early, we were intercepted by Anita Bookman. "We'd like the inductees to stay over here," she said as she guided us to a roped off area where I saw Vickie, Sandy, and Mike Jeffries standing. "Can I get you a drink," Anita asked. We all asked for wine.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Photo Session Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds