• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Where the Streets have No Name

Where the Streets have No Name

Warning: This story contains racist and offensive language. It is a work of erotic fantasy only and real life racism is not condoned.

*************************

Cowardly to attack from behind.

But there are three of them and only one of me.

And he started it. He did those stupid Jackie Chan poses as we waited by the traffic lights and then just laughed and walked off like it was nothing. He was lucky I didn't push him onto the road just as a car came speeding past.

So he hits the ground first. His friend isn't ready either. A punch, a judo throw and his back hits the concrete.

I never planned to do anything to the girl. Just planned to give her a pitying 'what are you doing with these losers?' look and move on.

Shouldn't have looked.

Straight, shoulder length black hair. Black eyeliner, and a slight gothy look. Her skin is a fine, pale, white. It is overwhelming, intoxicating just to be in her presence. I see the look in her eyes change from fear, to relief, to triumph as she senses the effect she has on me. My erection grows stronger just as the rest of my body feels itself become debilitated.

Her companions groggily come to. Cursing as they get up.

'On your knees', she commands.

I try to resist.

'On your knees, chink.'

She clicks her fingers.

I sink to the ground and kneel before her. The three of them stand over me. All except her shocked by my sudden helplessness and powerlessness.

'Fucking twat', the first guy hits me. I taste a small warm trickle of blood in the corner of my mouth

'Stop,' she commands. 'He will make it up to you.'

She laughs.

'Oh yeah, how?' he asks, shaking with anger.

'Unzip him', she commands me.

'Oh yeah!' the second guy shows his excitement.

Helplessly I obey. Kneeling before my enemy as his growing cock fills my vision.

'Suck. There's a good chinky boy.'

Her voice has such a hold on me as I begin to caress his tip with my lips gradually sucking deeper and deeper. His white cock fills my throat. The girl and the second guy laugh as the object of my attention begins to gasp

'Are you enjoying that?' she asks her friend. 'Chinks can give pretty good head can't they'?

Shamed and humiliated I try to resist. She fixes me with a knowing, sadistic smile. Her face, her eyes and the way her lips curve overwhelm any resistance that comes from my shameful humiliation. Desperate to please her I suck the cock even more vigorously.

'Oh, god I'm gonna cum' says the cock. His friend has actually started rubbing the front of his own trousers.

'Stop. Both of you', she commands us.

'Ohhh', groans the cock. He is under her control just as much as I am. She is using me to control him. I feel so helpless. Helpless mixed with a twisted form of satisfaction.

'Your turn,' she gestures to the guy who I'd judoed onto his back.

His face is a mix of vengeance and excitement as he approaches me. My knees feel raw on the hard pavement.

'Get on with it chinky' she commands.

As if in a trance I obey. His friend is masturbating desperately as I begin to lick and then suck my second cock. Whenever the shame, humiliation and self disgust get too much I look at her. One look at her is enough to keep me going. That fine face with its intoxicating complexion. That look of triumphant enjoyment and cruel sadism.

Both men are gasping now. Under her command both cocks now fill my vision as my lips and throat alternate between them. They are both ready now.

She laughs.

'Can you last till ten?' she asks them. Distractedly they nod.

As she counts she gets out her smartphone.

'No!' one of them protests helplessly.

'Don't let go of them chinky' she gives me an evil grin.

No, Mistress. I am thrilled at this chance to serve her. I take both throbbing cocks in my mouth together.

'You bitch,' the other man helplessly shudders while simultaneously grabbing my hair and pulling me close.

'Can you feel each other?' she taunts them.

She turns the camera to my bloated cheeks.

'Wow I bet this chink can take alot of gobstoppers', she laughs.

They are both on the edge; their pleasure and arousal mixed with fear and anger. My own shame and humiliation is blended with a strange sense of liberation and fulfillment. And she stands there commanding it all;

She. I would do anything for her.

'Withdraw; there's a good chink.' She laughs.

Both men gasp as they spill their load onto my humiliated face. She laughs and laughs and laughs as we are uploaded to the world at large.

'Good boys'

They look at her with helpless anger, hate and confusion. One approaches her. I get up of my knees and block his path; trying to look as intimidating as one can with cum on his face.

They look at me with confusion.

I look at myself with more clarity than I ever have before.

She fixes them with a look of sadistic triumph. A look to die for.

'Don't worry boys. If you're good I'll take it down. If you're very good you can have the chink again sometime.'

She pushes my head down. I kneel down by her side.

They stare at me gobsmacked. They look at her. They are completely beat.

'Now piss off. I will be in touch if I need you'.

They turn and leave. The second man gives me a brief but lingering look of longing.

'Good boy. My good chinky boy'.

Her smile is impossible to read. But one thing I know for sure. I am hers.

She points down at her doc martens.

'As a reward for sucking all that dick, you can lick my boots clean, chink.'

Gratefully, I get to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Where the Streets have No Name

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds