• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Start

The Start

As I walk into the room you hear my heels click on the floor, you know better than to abandon your positioning. You kneel before me with your hands behind your back and eyes cast downward. You are naked, exposed, vulnerable, and yet excitement rolls through you. As I grow near, your penis twitches with anticipation. I slowly walk a circle around you drinking you in, letting my whip trail softly around your shoulders. I let it slip down your chest as I stop in front of you. I move the spiked handle of the whip up to the base of your jaw and lift your head so you may look at me. As you move from my heels, up my fishnet stockings, my panties and finally my corset you notice in my other hand is a collar.

"Such a good pet you are," I say walking around you once more stopping at your back this time. I place the collar around your neck while letting the whip dangle from my wrist just barely touching your bare ass cheeks. When I'm done I take the whip in my hand and lash you once smartly across the shoulders.

"Thank you" you gasp.

"What? I don't think I heard you," I say delivering two more blows before hearing the satisfactory "Thank you Mistress".

"Good boy" I scratch down your back with the spikes before putting my hands on your shoulders and leaning down to whisper in your ear. "I want you on your hands and knees. I want you to trail after me like the dog you are."

You obediently collapse onto your hands and follow me around the room as I collect the things we are going to use today. At the night stand I grab the chain leash and clip it to you letting the cold metal drape across your skin when I'm not pulling you along. In the closet I grab a black leather bag, at the bed post I grab your handcuffs. You obediently left them dangling there when you undressed earlier and were waiting for me. I take a blindfold out and put it snugly in place over your eyes. I lead you still crawling to my chair in the back corner, there I lead you in a small circle again admiring my pet before I have you stop. "Face down slut" I say, whipping you lightly. "I know you've been bad."

"Yes mistress."

"For that you will be punished."

"I understand mistress."

I kneel and unzip the leather bag, your breath gets short as you hear me say. "I want you to count to 10" You already know what's coming, or so you think as a new different whip strikes your back you let out a gasped "one ma'am" I strike you again this time harder, you can tell this isn't the usual leather whip. This one packs a punch and knocks the wind out of you more than it stings. "Two ma'am" I continue lashing you leaving pink lines criss crossing your back, your breath shallow awaiting the next hit "8 ma'am" you grit your teeth that one had hurt.

"Do you need me to stop my pet?" I say as I softly stroke your pinkened back and ass with the rubber whip.

"No mistress I will take the punishment you see fit."

"Good boy" I say striking you twice quickly before you have time to count.

I immediately kneel on either side of your head. You're gasping, your body full of pink and red marks that I start to kiss and lick. Blowing cool air on the welts to calm the burn. I didn't mean to leave marks but there will be at least a couple.

I go back into my bag of goodies and grab your cuffs out. I cuff your hands in front of you and leave you there as I get up and sit in front of you in my chair. I look at you calm now but still pink. "I want you to come to me and find my legs and work your way from my feet to my thigh with your lips. Find my pussy and then worship me and drink my pussy in until I tell you you can stop." "Use your hands to graze and tease my skin and to pleasure me."

"Yes mistress" you say as you inch forward. Finding my shoe first you feel the stiletto and barely touch my ankle before lifting my foot up and kissing my ankle and up my calf you kiss my knee before lowering that foot and working your way up the other leg, higher this time. I'm sure you wish your hands weren't cuffed so you could touch both of my spread legs at the same time. But watching you struggle to decide where to go next is fun. You work up one thigh then the other. You're gaining intensity now licking biting in addition to your kisses. You rub my clit through my panties and find them soaked. You hungrily move them to the side so your tongue can find my wetness. You lick up my dripping pussy, oh so eager to please. I let out a moan and put my fingers in your hair as you slip a finger inside and quickly find my gspot. I take off your blindfold. "Look up at me slut" I moan out. Im grinding my hips into your face making you take my cum as I orgasm fiercely.

I don't tell you to stop but instead push you back and tackle you to the floor. I kiss you and suck any leftover juice from your lips. I then kiss and bite my way down your body to your cock and take it into my mouth sucking it slowly. Licking all around your shaft then licking and sucking on your balls. I continue to slowly lick and suck while I rummage around my bag once more. I grab a butt plug and lube it up. I put your whole cock in my mouth and slowly plug your virgin ass hole. I start the vibrator in it and you let out a groan and ask "Mistress can I please cum I need to cum".

I lick up and down your shaft shaking my head no. I Fuck your ass with the plug a few times before you can't take it and moan out "please please let me cum mistress please take my cum".

"Yes you may cum" I say and you immediately explode into my waiting mouth. I swallow most leaving you a taste and go up to give you a kiss and give it to you.

After biting your neck I find the keys to the handcuffs and remove them.

I also remove your butt plug and relieve your discomfort. I tell you "I want you on the side of the bed. Present your ass to me" As you get up I trail my nails along your body and head back to my leather bag. I wait until you're standing against the bed legs wide and face down on the mattress, to pull out my wooden paddle which would punish you next. I stride over to you and say "Now this punishment is long overdue. This is for access denial and you know what you must do."

"Yes Mistress" you understand. I strike your ass once with the paddle just hard enough to get your attention. "One Mistress" you obediently count. I strike you again and again with each blow they get harder until you are gasping your replies to each smack. I pause after ten. Laying the paddle down on the bed in your line of view.

I rub the tender spots on your reddened ass and then quickly give you one hard spank. "That's for cumming so quickly."

I leave you there while I step into my strap on and grab a bottle of lube. I generously lube up my cock and pour some lube down your ass crack. "You're going to like this you dirty little slut" I say as I grab your already sore ass digging my nails in slightly.

I grab the leash still around your neck and hold it taunt as I guide the head of my cock into your wet waiting ass hole. At first I just tease your tight little hole with the head going in and out just an inch.. "Please mistress give me more, I want to feel all of you inside me." you moan in pleasure.

I grab your hips and thrust deeper into you as you moan in extacy. Inching my way in with each thrust I stretch out your no longer virgin hole until your moans of extacy are loud enough to wake neighbors. I then thrust hard and deep into you as you gasp and tremble. I thrust again and again, rocking you to the core. "Yes, Mistress, Yes!" you cry out as you cum without permission and without me so much as touching your penis. I pull roughly back on the leash choking you and spank you hard three times.

As the I pull out of you and let the leash fall from my hand we hear the slam of the door. "Tie him up and present yourself to me," he says.

"Yes Sir" I quickly obey this new stranger and lead you by the leash to my chair. I have you sit down and take rope from my bag. I make quick work of the knots and tie your hands behind your back. I take the leash off but leave your collar on. I say nothing to you but look into your eyes as I pass and my touch has gone tender and shaky. My blue eyes are hurricanes, intense and stormy. You've never seen them so dark.

I step out of my strap on and walk over to the man I called Sir. I kneel as he takes off his pants and then grabs my head to force me to look up at him. "You dirty little slut, you better suck my fucking cock so good" he demands, shoving his cock into my mouth. You are forced to watch as I lick and suck his cock obediently. He roughly pulls my hair and holds my head as he fucks my face making me gag.

"Get on the bed slut," he says throwing me towards the bed.

"Yes Master" I say and I climb onto the bed and present my ass to him doggy style facing you. I know this is what he wants. He spanks me hard several times reddening my ass before moves my panties to the side admiring my dripping wet pussy. He then grabs my neck and slams his hard cock into my pussy. "Oh God!" I moan out.

"Yeah you like that you fucking slut." he yells out as he roughly fucks me and spanks me several more times.

"Fuck yes I do master" I moan out.

He pushes my face to the mattress and starts to Fuck me harder. All you can hear is my muffled screaming.

Suddenly he stops and he flips me over. He unzips my corset and bites my nipples, slapping my breasts afterwards. Then he chokes me holding me down and without warning or lube shoves his dick in my ass. I try to squirm away but he's holding my neck too tightly. I shake my head No and say "No Stop please Sir". But he doesn't. He chokes me harder and continues to Fuck my ass roughly as my eyes well up. He fucks me until he cums in my ass.

He releases his chokehold on me and throws a towel at me. I am laying there shaking as he walks off to shower. You've never seen your mistress so vulnerable. I quickly clean myself off and go over to you. My eyes won't reach yours but the hurricanes aren't gone.

I untie your hands quickly then walk in front of you. I reach around your neck and undo the collar, stroking the lines left from the leather softly with my fingertips. I kiss your neck and then your lips.

"Mistress..." you begin before I grab your shoulder nails digging in.

"Don't start with me slut, this changes nothing between us." I growl at you. "Get dressed and get out of my sight pet."

As my dominance returns the hurricane starts to dissipates. You smile at having your Mistress back.

"Yes Ma'am whatever pleases you."

You dress then kiss me passionately before leaving.

"Until next time my pet." I say as you leave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Start

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds