• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah was Naughty in the Hot Tub

Sarah was Naughty in the Hot Tub

Late last night I went down to the hot tub in our complex. I wore girl's bikini panties under my cutoff shorts. I always pick out my brightest sissy girl's panties. They were bright red with yellow roses on them. Over them I put on a pair of worn-out white shorts. If I were seen walking down there no one would suspect what I had on underneath. However, the chlorine has worked on them and when they get wet they become nearly transparent. My panties always show through quite clearly. I always imagine what I would do if anyone joined me in the tub.

In fact, I had been caught like this a couple of times recently but that's part of the excitement of being a crossdresser. Not only am I a crossdresser but I'm an exhibitionist crossdresser. I love to let my panties show. I find it so exciting to think that someone might have caught a glimpse of my panties' sissy waist band.

I slipped into the water and lay back anticipating what might happen. Maybe nothing, but just maybe someone fun would turn up. My panties were clearly visible under my wet shorts. Suddenly the gate opened, a couple came in and got ready to join me. She was wearing a skimpy yellow string bikini. I felt my cock growing hard. Not only were my panties visible but now I had an erection as well. We chatted for a while and luckily the bubbles kept me hidden.

I kept glancing at her bikini top. The little yellow triangles barely covered her breasts. I could see her nipples sticking out. I day dreamed about pulling her strings. I have a string bikini myself but, so far, I have not dared to wear it out. I often fantasize about having my strings pulled by a guy.

My heart was pounding because I knew what was about to happen. Eventually it did, the timer went off and I was left sitting in the still water, with underwater spot lights on me, sitting in front of them in transparent white shorts and my red panties showing through, with an erection pushing them forward. I tried to cover myself but they seemed not to notice. I said that I would turn it on again and climbed out to reset the timer. As I climbed out I knew that they could clearly see what I was wearing. My shorts were sticking to my butt and I knew that my panties were clearly visible.

I reset the timer and was about to get back in and hide myself back under the bubbles. When she said, "You really shouldn't wear frayed shorts in the tub, it clogs the filters. I can see you have something on underneath, why don't you just take your shorts off?"

I hesitated but what did I have to lose? So I slipped them off. The couple could clearly see that I was wearing and girls' panties don't exactly go far to cover an erection. My very erect cock was clearly visible pushing my girly panties forward. I slowly got back into the tub, savoring every moment of their eyes on my crotch.

She then surprised me by asking outright, "So you like wearing girl's panties?"

I stammered and started to explain about Sarah. She interrupted me and said that if I wanted to dress like a girl I had to behave like a girl. She told me to come and sit next to her boyfriend. She took my hand and placed it right on the front of his shorts. I was so excited and embarrassed. I was touching another man's cock in front of his girlfriend. I could feel his cock through the thin wet material. For me, it was a dream comes true. I moved my hand over his cock and felt it stiffen and twitch.

He sat up on the side of the tub and I stood in front of him. First I slid my hands up under his shorts until I touched his balls and his cock gave a wonderful jerk upwards. I traced the length of his cock with my finger tips. I was actually touching another man's cock skin to skin. Then I lowered his shorts and got to see it. My heart was racing like mad. I hesitated but she told me to give him a blow job.

With one hand, I held the base of his cock and with the other I cupped his balls. I kissed the head and then slipped my lips down his shaft. I moved up and down following the movements with my hand. I could feel him starting to throb. I was careful to maintain the rhythm until he filled my mouth with his hot cum. She watched everything I did until she saw him cum. I loved tasting his cum on my tongue. She asked him if he liked it. He nodded and said I had done well.

She beckoned me over to her and held out the strings on her bikini bottoms. I reached out and slowly pulled on them. Her bottoms fell away to show her pussy. She was a natural blond. She then scooted forward a little and spread her legs. I moved in and kissed her mound. I lowered my mouth and started to trace her pussy lips. Just gently kissing them at first and then getting deeper into a full French pussy kiss.

I pushed my tongue inside her and found her clit. I ran my tongue over it until she started to moan. She took hold of my head and pulled me hard against her. My nose was buried in her soft blond pussy hair. I could tell she was about to cum so I kept licking her clit until I felt her stiffen and jerk forward against my face.

I moved back to my side with an enormous erection in my panties. She smiled at me and said that I deserved to cum too. So I sat up on the side and took out my cock. They watched me as I masturbated. It was so exciting and humiliating to be wearing girls' panties and rubbing my cock in front of two strangers. I only had to rub it a few times before I exploded. They watched every drop fly out into the water.

She said she would bring me a pair of her panties the next night. I could try them on and see if they showed as well as my red ones. I will be back there tonight waiting for them to arrive.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah was Naughty in the Hot Tub

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds