• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Once is Enough Ch. 02

Once is Enough Ch. 02

12

Through A Wife's Eyes

I have to get this off my chest, because I did something that was so wrong and out of character for me, that it felt like it all happened in a dream, but could have been a nightmare.

It started innocently enough, when my husband came in to tell me he had a surprise. He booked a cabin for our two-week vacation. Phil, that's my husband's name. Oh, and mine is Judy, by the way. Anyway, Phil thought it would be a good idea to rent this cabin on some lake. I can't think of the name of it right now, but it is nearly a full day's ride from here. Phil and I are from large families, and most of them live fairly close to us, so there was always someone popping in when we are home.

Phil figured that none of them were going to travel that far, so no drop-ins for two whole weeks. I love them all, but that sounded pretty good to me.

I actually like spending time with Phil. I'm really lucky to have this guy, but two whole weeks of just us, with no interruptions? I hope the TV works.

I met Phil when we were still in high school. Things clicked right away, and we have been together since. Like most spouses, he can get under my skin sometimes, but I never had the slightest doubt, that he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

From the start, we had a trusting relationship, I could go where and when I wanted, unlike some of my friends. I asked him about it once, to make sure he really did care. All he said was, "because I love you and I would trust you with my life."

I know some of you will be rolling your eyes over that, but that is all he said, and I guess that was enough for me, because I've never given him the slightest reason to worry, and he has been true blue too. That is why this story is so hard to tell.

Phil likes to drive, so I always let him, this trip was no exception. I was going to offer to share the driving, but fell asleep. I woke up at the lake, and felt like Dorothy, just having gone over the rainbow. The sun was shining brightly in a beautiful blue sky. The lake looked wonderful with the sunlight glinting off of it. Best of all, was a beautiful log cabin, sitting in the middle of all of these trees. I wish I knew one tree from another, but take it from me, there were a lot of trees. This was so different from where we live

I didn't even notice how tense I had been, until I felt my whole body start to relax. Sometimes Phil can squeeze a nickel pretty tightly, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I could tell you some funny stories.

The cabin was perfect inside and out. I was already wishing we could stay for more than two weeks.

There were other cabins in the area, but not right on top of us. We quickly unpacked, changed into our bathing suits and went to check things out.

A row boat came with our rental. I never realized how relaxing it could be just bobbing along while Phil fished. We boated and fished and swam during the days, and made love every night. I was enjoying every minute of this vacation, even without a TV

A few days later, as we rowed by the neighbors dock we noticed them laying in the sun, and exchanged pleasantries. They were around our age and they seemed very friendly. They had a motor boat, and if I know Phil, it won't be long before we know all about them.

The following morning, I saw Phil over talking to motor boat guy. The next thing you know; I am taking my first crack at water skiing. Well, you can add that to the list of things I suck at. Here is little tip, in case you ever try this, let go of the rope when you fall. I think I gripped it even tighter. I was actually trying to scream while moving underwater like a torpedo or something. Water being driven up my nose, and my top got ripped right off. What a way to make a first impression. Fortunately, I found my top and got it back on asap. I don't think anyone saw my chest, well at least no one mentioned it.

Their names were Ted and Beth. I don't know why I do this, but I always compare other couples to us, especially the women, maybe everyone does it, I don't know. Anyway, Beth was really nice looking. She was a little taller than me, but really built. I like to think of myself as thin, not skinny, thin. I am pretty well proportioned, and have been called attractive, but Beth looks like a god damn Anna Nicole Smith or something. Surprise, surprise, she can water ski too.

Ted on the other hand is just a regular looking guy. Phil and Ted are about the same height, but Ted was thinner.

After that, we hadn't see them for a couple of days, when they invited us over for some grilled burgers. Somehow, my underwater exploits came up in the conversation, and I started to laugh along with everyone else. Thinking back, it was pretty funny.

They were fun to be around, and we started spending a lot of time together. I think I might even forgive Beth for looking so good.

By our second week, we had been together a lot, and hitting the wine pretty heavily in the evenings as well. It was kind of exciting to do a little flirting after all of these years. Of course at that point, it was all in fun. I will tell you something I never tell anyone. Phil and I have only had sex with each other. We met as sophomores in high school, and were both virgins at the time. We have been together ever since.

It's not like we took each other for granted, but we did try to spice things up though. Mild porn, and role playing fantasies kept things interesting. Phil is such a thoughtful lover. He can also get it up several times a night, which I have been told, is kind of unusual. He loves to see and hear me cum, and he has incredible stamina. Phil actually made me cum like 10 or 11 times one night. I lost track. I kept begging him to stop, but with every new orgasm I was glad he didn't. I couldn't keep my mind on anything else the whole next day.

Beth kept going on and on about a surprise for our last night together. I was thinking, it had better be good, because I was getting tired of hearing about it. I didn't know why that was bothering me so much. Probably because this was our last day, and I hated it to end.

On Friday night, I was opening some wine, as usual, when Ted and Beth came over. So, where was this big surprise? I was thinking she might show up with a cake or cookies or something, but no. "I brought a big surPRiize". I thought, C'mon shit or get off the pot will ya!

I really didn't know why I was finding her so annoying. It's wasn't jealousy. Ted and I did more flirting and joking around than Beth and Phil. Finally! Beth held out her hand with a couple of rolled joints.

Phil and I used to smoke a lot when we were younger. I love the feeling, but sometimes overdid it. We only smoked when we were alone together, and that led to some pretty wild nights, I can tell you. Ahh, the good old days. I can't remember ever smoking and drinking though.

We were well into the wine before finally lighting up. Beth kept saying, "this is really good stuff." Emphasizing the really.

When it kicked in, it was really good stuff. Emphasis on the really. My god, my clit was starting to tingle. I started wondering what it would take to get rid of these two, so I could drag Phil into the bedroom. Ooh, there it was again. I don't ever remember being this wrecked.

Everything seemed to get real quiet for quite a while, when I thought I heard someone saying something about cards. Cards? What a stupid idea. Now we'd never get them out of here. I could feel the heat building in all of my sexy bits.

Suddenly I was playing cards, and I don't even know how to play cards. My mind was going 210. Out of nowhere I started thinking how a lot of those skinny porn flick guys had such huge pricks. Where the fuck did that come from? Oh, by the way, I tend to swear a LOT when I am high. I hope you don't mind. I am trying to remember as much detail as I can. You have to stay in control I kept saying to myself.

Thankfully, it looked like the card game was a flop. As I tried to keep up with the conversation, Beth was saying something about clothes. Was she making fun of what I had on, or did she see me lose my top that day? Was someone gonna fill me in. Figuratively I mean. I can't even tell you if I was saying some of these things out loud, or just thinking them. Control yourself had become my new mantra.

Ok, so what they were saying was, everyone wants to play strip poker. They can't be serious. If I was on the top floor of the only tall building in town, I wouldn't be able to go to the bathroom unless I closed the shades. This wasn't going to happen. I asked Phil what was going on. He said, "we, and that means you too, said we would bet with our clothes."

I said ok to that? I wasn't sure if I had or not, but Phil said I had. Then I thought, maybe a little more wine and a couple more hits would help clear my head. I was such an idiot

Hey, this was kind of fun. We were all laughing like crazy when someone had to take something off. In very short order, we were all sitting there in our underwear. Our bathing suits were probably skimpier than what we still had on.

I felt aroused, and sick to my stomach at the same time. The next person to lose, had to expose the very personal stuff. Please don't let it be me.

Crap! My thoughts were racing. What do you mean I lost? Tell me what beats what again. What do I have to do? But this is all I have on, I can't do that. I don't think I can do that. I suppose I could do that. It's not much different than what happened in the lake that day.

Well I had a big decision to make, because this kind of thing can't be undone. Boy were my legs shaking. I could hardly stand. This was so scary and so exciting all at the same time. How long had I been standing here? I was getting all juicy down there.

I calmed myself as I thought, If I had to do this, I would try to cover my shame and fear by acting as sexy as I could. Ok, first I'll just unsnap this thing. Wait, wait, wait remember to make a show out of this. I'll hold it on in front for a while just to tease them. I sure had everyone's attention. Now, lean forward a little. See what you guys are missing?

Courage girl, you can do this! All at once I let my bra go. My tits were now out there for everyone to see. This was making my vagina feel really funny. I sat back down so no one would see how wet my panties got. I was afraid that if I didn't try to calm down, I would have a freakin heart attack, it was beating so fast.

I could feel their eyes on my chest. My nipples were as hard as little marbles. Phil calls that having my high beams on. Oh shit. Phil! I couldn't even look at him. What must he be thinking? I know the other two were hooting at my hooters. Ok, maybe hooters was a stretch, but I think I have a very nice set of tits. I just don't care for showing them to everyone.

What was that about my cards? Oh ya my cards. Beth lost? Beth lost. Thank you god!

I didn't think she liked to be upstaged, so she'd probably whip her panties off. On the other hand, if she was naked, the guys wouldn't waste their time looking at me. Nope, she went with the bra. I didn't even know where it went, it happened so fast. What a set of boobs. Not huge, just perfect. My turn to glare at Phil. He looked hypnotized. He couldn't seem to break his eye contact with her nipples.

Now we were all down to just our bottoms. I still couldn't believe this was happening. I keep saying that, but it was true then, and is still true now.

Just how far was this going to go? While staring at her tits, Phil said to me, "it would probably be a good time to quit." For some crazy reason I felt like he was talking down to me or something like that.

Why didn't I just say your right, and call it a night, but no, I had to be a big shit and make some stupid comment about his dick. I couldn't even remember exactly what I said, but it sure seemed to get to him. He mumbled something, and then just leaned back in his seat.

Beth lost. I was gawking as much as the guys as she stood and seductively lowered her panties. As she gyrated her hips, she turned her back to us and bent way over forward. She sure seemed to know what she is doing. To tell the truth, if I had a dick it would have gotten hard watching that.

I lost again. I thought the bra deal was tough. There was no way out now. I know I wasn't thinking all that clearly and I wasn't trying to cop out, but if Phil really didn't want me to do this, he would have stopped me right then and there.

I stood again on shaky legs, waiting to hear from Phil. I took his silence for approval as I dropped my panties. Not to be out done, I wiggled, turned and bent over. I just couldn't believe the thrill that gave me. It's not like I was some kind of whore or something. This was all so confusing, my emotions were running amok.

I wasn't sure why Beth got to make up the rules, but she was saying, "anyone who loses, and has no more clothes to remove, has to perform a task, given to them by the winner of the hand.". I didn't think I could go on, but Phil wasn't saying no. What the fuck had I said to him earlier? He just looked really strange.

I lost. Why did I have to be first? I almost got up and ran, but my legs wouldn't cooperate. Beth won, and they showed me why, and I acted like I understood. My stomach was turning upside down. Beth said, "my task for you is to sit on Ted's lap for 30 seconds." Well, ok, what could happen in only 30 seconds?

I got my legs working again and went over to Ted. There was no hiding his excitement, if you know what I mean. I couldn't figure out how to do this, so I turned and lowered by bum onto his lap.

My first thought was WOW, that's not his lap I feel. Ted was trying to hump or gyrate or something. All I know is that his cock was rubbing against some pretty sensitive spots. Time seemed to stand still. Did they say 30 seconds or minutes? I was starting to feel really horny.

Someone said "times up", and I was up like a shot, trying to calm my twitching pussy. I really didn't want to have an orgasm standing there like that. That was the first prick, other than Phil's that I had ever felt. I hated seeing him sulking away over there, so I gave him a wink on my way back to my seat. I got a little smile from him. I still couldn't remember what I said to him before.

Phil lost. He still had some clothes to remove, so that was it for his turn. He was really hard, and Ted and Beth were commenting on the size of his dick. They thought what I said before was a little unfair. I had to ask what I had said. It was something like "a baby with a little dick". "I said that?" I asked in horror. "I love his dick; I can't get enough of his dick. It is perfect. It fits in me perfectly," I continued. I wanted to make it up to him. I just hoped he would let me.

Phil lost and Ted won. He told Phil to suck my tits for 30 seconds. I could have kissed Ted for that. Phil began sucking and nibbling. It was wonderful. As he started on the other tit, he slipped a finger in my pussy. I was soaked. That was exactly what I needed. I whispered I'm sorry in his ear. I hoped he heard me. That 30 seconds seemed more like 5.

I lost again and Beth won. What the fuck! She had this look that made me nervous. She was enjoying this a little too much. I was told, "take off Ted's underwear, kneel in front of him and jerk him off." Well that's how I heard it anyway.

The guy was so stiff that his underwear got stuck on the head. I gave a big yank and was afraid I might have broken it. It bounced up and down and hit me on my cheek. I was now face to face, or more like head to head, with my second penis ever. I didn't care what anyone said, or thought of me. This was getting to me. I was so horny, but I was trying to act aloof.

I was certainly not going to jerk him off, but I did rub my hand all up and down the length of him. That felt so good to do, that I must have lost my mind. Other than lust, there was no explanation for my next move. I pulled Ted forward by the prick and let it slip right into my mouth. I thought I heard a gasp, but can't be sure. I sucked a couple of times, kissed it on its little head and proudly strolled back to my seat. Always leave them wanting more. I had no Idea where that thought even came from.

Phil won the next hand and Beth was the loser. I don't know if he was punishing me or Beth, but he told her, "I think my wife would enjoy having you suck her pussy." No way was this going to happen. Beth looked ready to pounce, but I wouldn't budge. Phil very calmly turned to me and said, "we had all agreed." I was going to cry. He must hate me now, to make me do this. I just crumbled, closed my eyes tightly and spread my legs wide. She was on me in a flash, I couldn't believe I was doing this, but my pulsing twat soon took over my thoughts.

This wasn't a first timer. She kept her tongue flicking my clit, while her fingers seemed to be everywhere at once. I stopped struggling and just let my head flop back. I had been in need of a release for so long that it had to be one of the quickest orgasms I have ever had. Her fingers were working my g spot as she sucked hard on my clit. She would suck it till it hurt and then lick, kiss and blow air on it. Then start the whole process over again. Time had to be up, but please don't stop her now. I couldn't tell if I had two orgasms, or one very long one. Either way it was tremendous. Finally, I had to stop. I just couldn't handle it any more. I had to force her face off of my cunt. At the last second, I almost jammed her back in there, but I was really spent.

I lost again. I really need a breather. Who won? Ted? Oh good I was so glad It wasn't Beth. I hoped he would take pity on me, but he pretty much just said, "come over and give me another lap dance." What could I have done? We were both totally nude. How was this going to work?

I didn't even bother looking at the others any more. I just walked over and was going to sit like before, but he said, "no, face me this time." It was a little awkward getting into position, because I had to spread my legs very wide to fit by the chair.

That sneaky bastard! My cunt was spread so wide, that this could only end one way. I finally came to rest on his stiff cock. I tried my best to get back as far as I could, so the head was well beyond my slit.

He put his hands on my hips and started moving me up and down the length of his prick. I was so wet, that we were really sliding. He kept moving me as far forward as he could. He was trying his best to get his cock to slip into me. The head was not quite going in, but it kept riding up along my cunt lips and bumping against my clit. This tactic was setting it on fire. I was going to cum for sure if this kept up. He was getting closer with every slide.

Another thrust or two and I'm sure his prick would find its way into my slick hole. In my condition, I figured that if I was going to get reamed anyway, then let's just get it over with. So, I reached down and jammed his prick right into my cunt opening. He took over from there and fucked me so good that I didn't think about anything but what his prick was doing to my insides. I started to cum on about his second or third hump, this all seemed like it was happening in a dream.

The guy could fuck, I'll give him that. He could just go on and on and I couldn't stop him if I tried. In the middle of my orgasm, I looked over at Phil and told him I loved him. He looked like he enjoyed watching a strange guy fuck his wife. Was that possible? There was no way that he didn't know that Ted had is hard cock jammed deeply into my dripping wet pussy.

I started to get angry with him, but then got worried, when I realized that I was the one being fucked, while he hadn't actually done anything yet. All he has done so far was to take his clothes off. I thought I had ruined everything between Phil and I, but I couldn't stop humping. Ted finally shot a big load deep in me. I could feel every squirt. Damn, that was so good!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Once is Enough Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds