• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Another Meeting with My Niece

Another Meeting with My Niece

12

Please note: My niece is 34 now but looks much younger and this all occurred after she was 18.

*****

My latest meeting with my niece Angie

Last week I get a phone call from my niece Angie. She's telling me she needs to talk with me. Which is funny because about a month ago she got mad at me and would not talk to me. Normally we talked about 2 times a week. I tell her she's welcome at the house anytime and we can talk. She tells me no it has got to be a private meeting without my girlfriend being there. Usually when she says private meeting she's talking about having sex. Which I don't understand, like I said she's been mad at me for a month.

Her being in her mid 30s, she's at the top of her sexual game. She's is a good-looking blonde 5'8" with shoulder length hair, C cup breasts dark brown areolas and huge nipples. She is not model beautiful but above average I'd say. A little heavy set side but not real bad. But one hell of a fuck anyway, she loves any position.

I'm 62 but even at my age, I've never had a problem getting it up or keeping it up. I sure as hell don't need viagra. I'm nothing special about 7" fairly thick but not huge. I've always been able to keep it up or get it up for 2 or 3 rounds. I'm about 5'7", 150 pounds. I'm no body builder but in good shape for my age. I'm not ugly but no Tom Cruise either.

My wife passed away 2 years ago since then we have had sex on a regular basis. At least several times a month. She and I always kind of had a thing ever since she was young. She has flirted with me for at least 10 years. But our sexual encounters only started about 6 months before my wife passed away, as my wife could not have sex due to her health. Her husband who is my age has diabetes and can't get it up. He started have problems a few years ago.

I knew she was getting sex on the side for quite a while. She has always told me stories of her exploits with men. I love listening to her say how she got fucked or where she did it. She was a wild child after the age of 18. Fucking most everything that walked, except me that is. I never quite understood why she like telling me about her sexual exploits, other than she loved too tease me. As she did that a lot and in a lot of ways. I guess it was her way of turning me on to fuck with me. She would call and tell me about fucking this guy or that guy. How she fucked him or sucked his dick then ate his cum and how much she loved sucking cock. Or how much she loves swallowing a big load of cum. I would listen and jerk off while she talked about it.

When it sort of all started with us one day a little over 2 years ago. When we went to a casino. Just she and I, her husband was working and my wife didn't feel like going. But he knew we were going and didn't care as I was her uncle and my wife told me to call her. I think she though that would keep me out of trouble. May and Angie were pretty close, she trusted us together too. She had no idea Angie was telling me about all her sexual escapades.

Anyway as we drove there. She talked about sex the whole time driving up. Her telling me all about her latest escapade. I of course suffered with a hard on the whole way listening. That and her wearing a short skirt and loose top without a bra. I have to shift my cock several times to relieve the binding in my briefs. I know she is enjoying me suffering as I can see a slight smile each time I have to adjust my dick. Continuing to tell me about how she sucked him off swallowed his sperm and how it tasted so good. Fuck I was in hell listening to her the whole time. Wishing I was him, needless to say she knew it too. I wanted to jerk off in front of her so bad.

We finally arrive at the casino I always pay her way giving her $100 to play on. We split up as I play craps most of the time. She has a thing for the one armed bandits. Less than ½ hr she is back wanting more cash. Playing me so to speak rubbing her tits on my back while I play craps. I'm having a very hard time concentrating on my game. So I hand her 2 - $100 dollar chips. Off she goes, it is good thing I'm winning.

I quit about a grand ahead of the game. It has been a good night for me. That is if I can keep Angie out of my pockets. I roam around looking for her. Not finding her I slip into the high roller area. What the fuck I'm ahead so try my luck on a $5 machine. 4th pull I hit 200 credits $1000 bucks hell yea. I cash it out and hit the cashier. Hell I'm almost 2K ahead tonight.

I walk around finally find Angie. She is down to her last $20. I sit by her she asks how I'm doing I tell her pretty good. Knowing better then to tell her how well I really am doing. I drop a $20 in the machine next to her it's a 3 coin $1 machine. I max play it hitting 60 credits on 2nd play. Angie gives me this pissed look complaining how she has won shit. I sit next to her and start winning. Losing all her credits begs me to let her play with me. I relent letting her play every other play. She steps in front of me to play. At the same time I run my hand across her back just above her ass rest it on her hip. She gives me a look but says nothing.

We play that machine for a bit winning $200. I cash it out, she complains. I tell her we need to move to another machine. I head back to a corner where there are fewer people. Put her in front of me, putting the $200 ticket in the machine. I sit behind her reaching around her to play. Placing my other hand on her ass cheek. Again I get a look but she says nothing. Then I tell her to go head and play by her self.

Now I slid my other free hand across her belly. No complaint or attempt to stop me, a couple minutes later she hit $500. She is giddy as a schoolgirl bouncing around. I take advantage sliding my hand from her ass to between her legs under her skirt right to her crotch. She starts to push it away then stops. I feel the slick surface of her panty against my thumb. My hand on her thigh.

As she plays she is moving causing my thumb to rub her pussy through her panties. I am tempted to try to get it under the band but decide not a good idea right there. In no time she is wet, as is my thumb. She has also lost the $500 she won and the $200 we put in.

She is begging me for more money. She just knows this machine is going to pay big. I give her $100 more, it wins a little. During this time I have slid my other hand up her side under her top. Rubbing her bare breast and hard nipple as she plays. She is breathing heavy and is now pushing her ass against my hard cock. It's pressed in the crack of her ass. When that $100 is gone she wants more. I tell her no we better try another machine.

Reluctantly she agrees, then she pulls me to a $5 one in the high roller area. Begging me to try it. We put in $100 to play on. The last play it hits $5000. She goes crazy. Turns and kisses me full on the lips. Catching me off guard to say the least. We wait for the pay out splitting the winnings 50/50. I tell her time to quit. She is having none of it. Instead moves to a $10 machine. I put my winning in my pocket. Just watching her play. I am nearly $4500 ahead for the night.

She is going crazy playing, dropping cash in these things till all she only has is $500. I tell her come on we better go before she loses that too. She is really bummed about leaving. Actually wanting me to give her more of my winnings. I tell her no. This pisses her off.

The ride home was not what I was hoping. I mentioned stopping someplace for a bit of fun. She flat out tells me that's not happening. I tell her what the fuck if it were not for me she would not have the $500 she is taking home. Then offer her $500 if we stop. Shooting me a look that could kill tells me she no prostitute. We ride in silence for the next ½ hour. Almost to town she tells me to pull over somewhere. I stop on a side road.

Looking at her "Now what?"

"Get it out."

I do as requested. Sliding my pants and briefs down.

"That's good." She says

Reaching over she takes my semi ridged cock in hand starts to jack me off. I was hoping at least for a blowjob she is always saying she likes so much. I ask her to give me one but tells me not to push it and feel lucky for this. I reach for her tits she slaps my hand away. She is pretty good even at a hand job. Hurry up and cum she tells me, stop holding back. Hell I'm enjoying this but I was close anyway.

"You better find something for me to cum into if not your mouth."

That got me a dirty look. She finds some napkins from our fast food stop. Couple minutes later I erupt, she barely gets the napkins on it in time. I still seep all over her hand. Hands me the rest of the napkins telling me to finish cleaning up. She cleans her hand of my cum. Dam I was at least hoping she would lick it off. Then tells me lets go. As I drop her off it's late there are no lights on. I pull out $500 and give it to her. She says he must be in bed. Then she surprised me with quick kiss on the cheek and tell me to call her tomorrow.

I call her the next day. She reams me for doing what I did at the casino. Then says we need to talk. To I call her when I'm alone. A little later I go to the garage to call her.

"Can you talk?" she asks.

"Yes I'm in the garage. What's up?" Thinking she is going to berate me some more. Then goes on to tell me.

"I almost got caught with my friend the other day."

I kind of smirk thinking I knew it would happen sometime.

"I was seen in his truck by a friend of Tom's. He told Tom he saw me with a guy. I told Tom it was you."

"Angie what the fuck!"

"It's OK I told Tom you were picking me up after I dropped the car off for repairs. He believed me, as the car needed fixed. I got it done today with that cash from the casino. But if he asks you need to say yes it was you."

"Fuck your putting me in a real bad place you know."

"Yes I know. I called my friend and ended it with him today too. He wasn't happy but told him if he messed with me his wife would find out about us. I lied telling him Tom already knew. I can't help it I get so horny sometimes I need an outside source for sex. I guess I will do without for a while till it cools off."

"Yea I know and you like teasing me with stories of it all the time. So whats in this for me if I tell Tom it was me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. I just know you'll fuck up again."

"No I'm done screwing around."

"OK I'll do it.'

"Thanks you're a life saver Uncle Dick."

"I don't know why I'm doing it but I will Angie. Bye."

Then a couple days later I get a call from her again.

"Hey can we talk?'

"Not again?"

"No No I just want us to talk in private. Please I really need this. Tom's at work if you can get away."

"Yea I can I'll be there in a bit. Give me a few minutes."

"No problem take your time."

I tell my wife I need to run to lumber yard for some stuff and I'll be back as soon as I can. I arrive at Angie's place, knock. Angie lets me in. I can't help but watch her ass wiggle as she walks in front of me to the kitchen. I sit at the table. She is wearing a pair of blue short shorts and white a tank top. I can tell she has no bra on, her nipples are showing through the top.

"Coffee?" she asks.

"Yea I'll have a cup. So what's on you mind?"

"Well I don't know where to start. But here goes, I need a fuck badly."

That one catches me off guard just as I'm taking a drink of coffee. It spews from my mouth and nose.

"What?"

"I need a fuck."

She repeats her self.

"And this involves me how?"

"Well I know you have wanted to fuck me for a long time. Have you not?"

"Oh maybe over 10 years is all."

She smiles knowing she has my attention.

"Well I have thought a lot about it since the casino."

"Yea and?"

"I think we should help each other."

"OK explain it better."

"God you can be so difficult sometimes. I want you to have sex with me. It would solve both our problems, our partners can't have sex. We need it so why can't we just take care of each others needs."

I want to scream FUCK YES. I have wanted to fuck her for so long it is not funny. Now here she is offering to do just that.

"I don't know what to say Angie. I'd love to have sex with you anytime any place. I think you already knew that."

"Yes I did but wasn't sure I could do it. I know I have teased you for a long time so I wasn't sure if you really would be willing to do it."

"What a stupid question." I start peeling my shirt off.

"Wait we need to draw some lines here."

"Excuse me, lines?"

"Yes things I won't do or let you do. We need to get the rules straight first."

"Rules? What do you mean rules?"

"It can only be sex no falling in love shit. Straight sex too nothing kinky. No oral sex, I won't blow you or let you eat me."

Holy fuck I'm thinking she is taking half the fun out of it. But we can start with straight sex and see where it really leads later.

"Wow that's taking a lot of the fun out of it."

"I know but that's how it has to be or just forget."

I don't say anything at all.

"You have to promise me that is how it will be."

"Well if that is how it must be then so be it."

"Do you have to be home soon?"

"Well I have few extra minutes. I said I was going to Lumberyard for some stuff. So I have a little extra time but not a lot."

"So you want to let off some steam?"

"Oh hell yes."

She takes my hand leads me to her bedroom.

"Your sure Tom is at work and won't come home?"

"Come on it's just a quickie. I need it badly."

I sit on the bed to take my shoes off.

"Fuck that." She says.

"What?"

"Just drop you pants and underwear and lay back on the bed."

I do as I'm told. She stares at my exposed erect cock. I can't tell if she likes it or not.

She slips her shorts off. She is wearing a pair of pink bikini panties. She slides them down her legs kicking them aside, exposing a perfect trimmed triangle of blonde hair. I want to beg her to let me eat her beautiful bush so bad. I know if I do she will stop right then and tell me to leave. So I'm watching as she straddles my waist. Positioning my cock at her pussy.

"You ready?"

"What I ain't hard enough or what?"

"That isn't what I mean."

"Stupid question then isn't it?"

She just laughs rubs the head of my cock on her slick slit. Then slides the head in.

"Oh fuck yes." I say.

Then looks me right in the eyes as she pushes more and more into her cunt. Wiggling her ass. She is not really tight but is taking her time working me in. She is enjoying watching me squirm as she takes me inside her. I am going crazy over the feel of her slick warm pussy as it engulfs my cock. It has me so worked up I am on the verge of cumming. The last inch she pushes in with no hesitation. I feel the head of my cock hit the back of her uterus. She gives out a grunt as it does. Quickly she begins to pump my cock in and out of her. All the time she is staring my in the eyes. I'm actually bothered by it.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I want to watch as you cum. I like watching as guys get off. The looks on their faces is priceless."

"I am not sure I can even get off with you looking at me like that."

"Close your eyes then."

Just to get to her I grab her hips and pile drive myself into her from the bottom as best I can. This catches her off guard enough I roll her over. Allowing me the control of our sex. At the same time I take her breasts in hand squeezing her nipples. She lets out a low grunt. I can't help it in about 5 minutes I'm on the verge of cumming. Only her eyes are no longer staring at me they are rolled back in her head. But I feel her pussy clamping down on my cock over and over again milking it like a machine. The last surge of cum spurts from me, she is grinning at me now. As I am pulling out she is really grinning now.

"Holy fuck that was good. I can't wait for a real fuck." She says.

"Me either when will that be?"

"I don't know we will work it out. I didn't know what I was missing having not fucked you sooner."

I had to go. I pull myself together and head for the door. She gives me kiss as I was leaving. My head is spinning as I can't believe what just happened.

We started to get together as much as possible after that.

So we have been having sex to help her and me out ever since then. It has been a very good mutual deal for both of us. As it is easy to get together and normally we get along great. We don't have to worry about catching something or getting caught.

Anyway, I don't understand why she's calling me today. I think she got mad because I started seeing another woman. I don't know if she was jealous or what. But when our sex fell to about once a month it is not enough for me. That seemed like all she would try to make work was once a month. So I found a woman near my age that likes to fuck. She and I have sex at least once a week. She's a good-looking gal on top of that. She's a couple years younger then me, about 5 ft 2 also has about c-cup tits. But she has long dark brown hair down the middle of her back, beautiful hazel eyes. She looks like she's probably 10 years younger then what she is. She loves to give head (Something Angie won't do.) and have her pussy eaten. I do LOVE to eat pussy. (Another thing Angie won't let me do.) Hell she is even a little kinky likes to try new things and loves toys. Best part is she can keep up with me sexually.

The bad part is that's all we have in common. She's religious and I'm not. She pretty family oriented I'm sort of but not to her extent. She likes to sit around watch TV. I want to go out and do things all the time. So really about the only thing we really have in common is our bedroom antics. When it comes to that were both dead on.

Anyway back to Angie. I tried to get out of her what she wanted. She says her husband just showed up has to hang up. So I'm left wondering what the fuck is going on that she needs to talk to me alone in person.

I get a call a couple of days later. Angie is asking if we can get together tomorrow. I say, "You tell me where and what time, I'll make it work."

Her husband just started working nights and he goes in about 5. "I'll call you when Tom leaves." She says

"Okay I'll be waiting for your call."

The next day seemed to drag all day long. Around 4 o'clock I take a shower and clean up. If she has something in mind I definitely want to be clean. Shortly after 5 p.m. I get a phone call. It's Angie "Are you alone? Can we get together now. I'll come over there."

I say, "Yes I'm alone, Yes come on over. What's this about?"

Angie " I'd rather not talk about it on the phone."

"Go ahead and come over to the house we can talk."

Angie "Are you sure no one will show up?"

"I never get company without a phone call first. If they show up I just won't answer the door. They will think I'm just not home."

Angie "What about my car? "

"We can hide in the garage and lock it up."

Angie " Okay I'll be over in a little bit."

I go out and open the garage door. The 1st bay is empty so she can pull in. About 30 minutes later I hear a car pull in the garage and door closing.

There's a knock on the back door. I yell come on in. Its Angie she's wearing a pair of jeans shorts and a tank top. She sure isn't dressed for sex. To say the least I'm disappointed. She comes into the dining room.

I'm sitting at the dining room table having a cup of coffee. I ask her if she would like a cup. She tells me maybe a small one. I get up and get her a cup of coffee. Then sit back down.

I ask her. "Now, What's this all about?"

She starts to cry, "I went to the casino last week and I lost over a thousand dollars."

"Ouch, that's a lot of money."

Angie "It was our house payment."

I look at her, "You gambled away your house payment?" I realize she has always had a gambling problem. It's not the first time she's gambled away a lot of money.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Another Meeting with My Niece

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds