• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • David and Angela

David and Angela

David had been stalking and harassing Angela for some time. They had once been friends but David's insistence on sexualizing the non sexual relationship had ended any sense of friendship--at least on Angela's side--some time ago. Rationally David knew that the friendship was over, but David's penis continued to desire Angela. Where there had once been friendship, there was now a strong desire on David's part to push his penis between Angela's legs with or without her consent. Angela's growing hatred for David was only intensifying his desire to fuck her.

David's stalking of Angela had taken many forms. At one point he emailed her asking her to pose nude or topless for him for money--$250 to pose topless, $500 if Angela would pose full frontal nude. David presented this to Angela as a business proposition. Angela, who generally worked in the software industry as a project manager, was unemployed at the time and badly needed the money. She knew that David was attempting to degrade her sexually by making this proposal, but due to her financial situation she felt forced to briefly consider it. Angela asked David whether any touching would be involved. David indicated that no touching would be required, but in the end she decided not to do it. Angela both hated David for making the suggestion and found herself masturbating thinking about the idea. Ultimately she refused because she couldn't trust David--she had heard about a mutual friend whose nude photos David acquired and then posted on the Web.

David had also left Angela a series of voice mails with increasingly erotic content. The first such message simply complimented Angela on her beautiful breasts, letting her know that David was a breast man and appreciated her large breasts. Angela politely declined David's advance but said that she still considered him a friend. Later the messages took on a more disturbing tone. In one message David referred to Angela's breasts for the first time using the cruder term 'tits' and spoke of his desire to fondle her breasts, with or without her consent, and get her nipples erect.

When Angela heard this message, she was quite shocked. Although she didn't know if David would go that far, she realized for the first time that the possibility of rape existed. Accordingly she took the first steps towards prosecuting David and seeking a restraining order, warning David that any further contact would cause her to notify the authorities. And, although Angela didn't tell David, she took the immediate step of moving from Chicago, Illinois to Madison, Wisconsin to protect herself. This was damaging to her career but the relationship between David and Angela was now one of potential rapist and potential rape victim, and Angela had to protect herself.

David continued to stalk Angela, often calling her in the middle of the night. Angela recorded the frequency of David's calls as evidence but would sometimes call him back in order to encourage David to keep calling her to build up her case. Up to this point, David had never masturbated while calling Angela, but he became aroused enough that he decided to do so. David allowed his penis to become erect and held his penis in his right hand while he called Angela with his cell phone in his left hand. The call went to voice mail and David began masturbating, starting his message by saying "I know I'm not supposed to be calling you but I just wanted to know what your breast size is." As David continued to masturbate he spoke openly of his desire to fuck Angela, eventually masturbating to orgasm at the end of the message he left Angela.

When Angela received this message, she knew that she would have to seek a restraining order, but the prospect also scared her. Seeking a restraining order would require revealing to David that she now lived in Wisconsin. Although she wouldn't have to reveal her exact address, she was worried that David would be angry enough to come to Wisconsin, find out where she lived, and attack her. She also knew that--like with rape victims--to seek a restraining order was to put her sexuality on display for the court and put her at risk of being raped again by the courts. She knew that she would face cross examination--perhaps by David himself if he didn't have a lawyer--and that he could ask sexual questions that she would be forced to answer. Yet she knew she had no choice but to seek the order.

In writing her complaint, Angela described all of David's unwelcome sexual advances--his comments about her breasts, her tits, and his desire to fuck her--in great detail. She steeled herself to testify. However, first David needed to be served with a copy of the restraining order. Angela was worried that David would become angry when served with the restraining order, and would retaliate against her. But this was a risk that she had to take. David did indeed feel angry when he was served with the restraining order--it was also embarrassing to him because it happened at work. But he now knew where she lived--in Wisconsin--and, as Angela had feared, it was easy for David to find out exactly where Angela lived. David decided to spy on Angela the night before the restraining order hearing.

It turned out that Angela's apartment was only a few blocks away from the courthouse. David arrived in the evening and began to look for a good place to spy on her. It turned out that there was a window that faced a nearby alley, and the window looked like it looked into a shower. It was too high up to spy on from ground level, but David was able to find a stepladder nearby which he put under the window to the shower. Because anyone using the shower would likely have the blinds drawn, they would probably not see what David was doing and at the same time David could spy on them through a crack in the blinds.

So David waited, tensely, for what seemed an eternity. After a very long time, David's patience was rewarded as Angela entered the bathroom to take a shower. She was initially wearing a robe, but soon removed it to reveal her nude body. Angela was in her thirties but extremely attractive. She had long blonde hair but it was dyed, and her pubic hair--and she was pretty hairy--was much darker. She had large breasts and was just a bit overweight--but this suited David fine.

As Angela started to shower, David's heart was pounding as he was afraid of being caught. However Angela never noticed anything and David was able to take a number of photos of Angela showering with his smart phone. These would be very useful to post on revenge porn sites when the time came. The photos weren't especially sexual but he was able to get some photos of Angela touching herself in intimate places as she washed those areas of her body.

Before leaving, David tried to get a feel for whether Angela was currently in a relationship with any other man--or woman. He'd hoped to be able to take further photos of Angela having sexual intercourse with a new lover. However, the bedroom windows were not as accessible as the shower window, and David couldn't be sure who else Angela might be with. There appeared to be more than one car parked, so it looked like someone else lived there--but determining exactly who Angela lived with would need to wait for another day. The next morning--the morning of the restraining order hearing--she hated herself for getting sexually aroused and masturbating thinking about David's unwanted advances. But it didn't stop her desire to seek the order. In the end, though, David asked Angela only one sexual question under cross examination. Even that was disgusting for Angela--the idea of having to discuss her sexuality in front of her stalker, in front of the judge and the bailiff. David relished what he had put Angela through in order to get her restraining order. After the restraining order was put into effect, David mostly respected it but continued to masturbate frequently thinking of the humiliation he'd put Angela through in order to get her restraining order.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • David and Angela

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds