• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Hands Ch. 02

Helping Hands Ch. 02

I tend to favour edgy subjects for erotic fiction and fantasy. And while I enjoy reading and writing erotic fiction about taboo subjects, that's all it is... fiction!

If you like this chapter I'd suggest you go back and start at Chapter 1 to put things in context. But if you find this material distasteful or offensive, I believe you should exercise your right to look elsewhere.

For those that might enjoy my erotic fiction, good for you for having an open mind and feel free to let me know what you think.

*****

Chapter 2

SUNDAY

The day and evening passed uneventfully and at around nine, mum announced it was shower time again. We headed for my ensuite and once inside mum helped me undress before undressing herself. As she pulled her skirt over her head I was amazed to see she was completely naked. The fact was I hadn't seen her like that for many years and had forgotten how beautiful she was. Her breasts were a perfect size and her pubes had been neatly trimmed. I understood why my mates rated her the hottest mother in the group.

I must have been staring because she interrupted my thoughts, "This is to even things up between us Baby, now we're both in our birthday suits."

I was speechless.

Mum went into the shower and set the water again and beckoned me in. I was already well on the way to erect and I noticed mum having a good look. The atmosphere was quite a different to the previous night and I sensed something was about to happen.

As the water poured over us mum started massaging my shoulders and chest. As she slipped her arms around me, I got the shock of my life when she began tweaking my nipples. I was fully erect now as her hands slid lightly down my tummy teasing and tickling as they went. I felt mum press her naked body against me and I couldn't remember being as aroused as this for a long time. Then suddenly she reached down and took hold of my cock, gently squeezing and massaging it. She leant on my shoulder and whispered, "I'd like to help you out tonight Baby."

She was stroking me now and somehow I managed to groan, "Oh wow Mum, that feels so good."

As she increased the tempo of her stroking I realised it was too late, "Oh fuck Mum, I'm going to... "

"Yes... cum for me Baby," she growled, "cum for me... let it go."

As the pleasure intensified in my groin, my knees almost gave way from under me. The feeling was beyond description as the first rope of semen leapt from my rod and splattered onto the shower screen. Then the second and third contractions added to the creamy mess as it began to slide slowly down the glass. "Ohhhhh, Wow!" I finally said.

"Oh Baby," Mum said, "I'm so glad I could help you."

I turned to face her with my cock slowly receding from its hardness. I wrapped both arms around her and said, "Thank you Mum, I needed that so badly."

"It was obvious!" She said.

"I love you so much Mum, I don't really know what to say."

We finished my shower without speaking and all the while my brain was cranking at a million miles and hour. 'Did that really happen?' I thought to myself.

After we dried off we got into our pyjamas and joined Carly in the media room. I remember thinking Carly would be blown away if she realised what had happened. It was impossible to concentrate on television so I excused myself and headed for the sanctuary of my bedroom. I'd just managed to climb under the covers when there was a knock at the door. "Can I come in?" Mum called through the closed door. I said okay and she came in and sat on the edge of my bed. "I was worried Tony, you might feel uncomfortable about what happened tonight."

"It was a surprise Mum," I said, "but thank you. Obviously I'm not in a position to... well, do that for myself."

"I'd realised that last night," she said, and went on to tell me she'd felt quite guilty after we showered the night before. "When I realised how aroused you were... and realised with your hands in plaster you couldn't do anything to remedy the situation, I felt as though I'd let you down in some way."

"Gee Mum, you shouldn't have felt like that."

"I had no idea at the time what to do about it Tony, I was afraid to... you know... to touch you in that way. I realised there's no way an eighteen year old male can go six weeks without masturbating and ridding himself of his built up sexual tension."

"I did wonder about that myself Mum. I do get... you know... "

"Well, I decided to dispense with protocol and help you tonight. And the truth is Baby, I really enjoyed doing it for you. It set a fire inside me too, one I'll need to extinguish myself later in bed."

"You mean... "

"Tony, I haven't been with another man since your father and I separated and I have those sort of needs too. If you thought guys were the only ones masturbating, you'd be wrong."

"I should have realised."

"It's okay. The reason I'm telling you this is because I'd like you to let me know how I can help you in this special way while you're incapable, so to speak, of helping yourself. There's no need to be shy about it because we've already broken the ice."

I dropped my head and stared at the bed covers trying to hide my blushing embarrassment.

She asked, "Are there other times I can help you? Feel free to be open with me because I do understand your needs Baby. How often do you need it?"

I could barely answer, discussing masturbation with my mother seemed more than a little weird. I added, "It depends Mum, usually a couple of times a day but sometimes more."

"I suspected so judging by the number of used tissues I find under your bed." She said with a wicked smile.

I blushed and squirmed to hide my growing erection.

"Okay, I might not be able to help you out every time you get the urge, but shower time and mornings I can manage. Obviously there will be the time when I'm away that...!"

"I get it Mum."

"Are you okay now? It looks to me as though you could do with some help again." She said matter of factly.

I would have loved her to stroke me off again but I thought it would be a bit much so I said, "No I'm fine Ma."

"See you in the morning and sweet dreams," she said before leaving.

I lay in bed for what seemed hours with my mind churning through the evenings events. I guessed not too many guys had had their mother jerk them off. The fact was it was extremely enjoyable and I was looking forward to our next session, maybe tomorrow morning. And with that thought I slipped into a deep sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helping Hands Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 289 milliseconds