• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alternate Earth Pt. 04a

Alternate Earth Pt. 04a

12

This story is the last of the somewhat disconnected early stories revised to fit the larger narrative. If you look at some of the art I posted (amateur and very rough, I know), I've posted pictures of the girls from the band. I hope you enjoy.

*****

My favorite band of all time is Nightmare Stallion. They are amazing and the lead singer is absolutely scrumptious! Of course, my boyfriend likes them too because their music is amazing, but I have had a total crush on James Garvin, the lead singer, since I first saw his picture five years ago when I was a junior in high school and have loved their music since I first heard them a week before that.

James is 6'3, 189lbs, with short, spiked black hair, blue eyes, beautiful, cupid bow lips, and high cheekbones. In a word, perfect. He has his lip, tongue, and nipples pierced and his left brow twice, his right brow once, four in his left ear and three in his right. There is also a rumor that he has other, more interesting piercings. His arms, shoulders, chest, and upper back are also covered in tattoos and he is completely ripped. I mean, the man has, like, an eight pack!

Of course, I go on and on about James but I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend who's almost as hot. Brian is 6'2" and built just like James. His body is amazing and his construction job keeps it that way. He doesn't have the chiseled features or beautiful, kissable lips James has but he does have gorgeous green eyes that makes him strikingly handsome when his shoulder length brown hair is out of his face.

The only thing I don't know about James (but I wish I did) is his... equipment. Luckily, Brian leaves me wanting for nothing. My man is equipped! I mean, he has a pornstar dick and knows how to use it! I'm not exactly sure how big it is but it's easily just as long and thick, maybe even longer and thicker, than my eight inch dildo, (which I haven't used much since we started dating seven months ago).

Our sex life has been amazing but when he bought me tickets to see Nightmare for my birthday, I was on cloud nine. I kept him up until sunrise the night I got them and I even let him put it in my butt the next night.

Now, I love anal but I think it's gross if I don't prepare first and I don't feel like going to that kind of trouble unless I'm craving it (which is actually more than you might expect) or on special occasions for him. I think him buying those tickets definitely fits the "special occasion for him" category and I showed him just how special for two nights in a row.

The night of the concert, I wanted to look as hot as possible. I decided to wear my black, thigh high boots with fishnet stockings and garter belt and a small, black leather skirt that rode lower than anything else I had and was almost too short to wear in public. I stuffed my D cup chest into a sheer lace corset top with black ribbing that rose from above my navel to just barely cover my nipples with the matching black lace strapless bra that gave me incredible cleavage. To finish it off, I wore my favorite studded collar and matching bracelets with fingerless fishnet gloves. The outfit showed off the tattoos of the swallows on my hips, the black roses on my lower back, and black angel wings on my upper back as well as the crimson glint of my belly button ring.

I wore my black hair with red highlights in a ponytail so that my wings and eight ear piercings were clearly visible. I switched the balls on my tongue ring, and my two lowest earrings to red jeweled balls so that they would match my belly button ring. I also did the same with my nipple and clit rings just so that they'd match. I did my makeup, adding burgundy to my eye shadow to match my lips, finger and toenails, and jewelry. The contrast made my blue eyes stand out just like I wanted them to.

I know it's not a good idea to wear something like that to a concert but since they prohibited mosh pits (the bastards), I haven't had a problem. I also know a few of the larger bouncers at the bar where the show was going to be so I wasn't worried. Besides, if I managed to get noticed by James and get pulled backstage for an autograph, it would be totally worth it.

Brian didn't disappoint either, showing up to pick me up wearing his favorite leather pants, black boots, and fishnet shirt, showing off his abs and chest. The man looked delicious.

One of my friends was working the door and he called me over. My friends couldn't get me in without a ticket, but they could put me at the head of the line. We got in quickly and managed to get very close to the front before taller people got too close and completely blocked my 5'2" view of the stage. I was so close, I was on the railing with Brian towering behind me and keeping others from pressing in too close.

The first band was good but nothing special. They were a local band that did a few songs and worked the crowd up for the next band and, of course, for Nightmare. After their set, Brian and I hung out close to the front to keep our places, which turned out to be more difficult than we thought. The next band apparently had a huge following, which surprised me since I hadn't heard of them. They were apparently killing it in Europe. I may have come to see James and the rest of Nightmare Stallion, but that second band completely blew me away in more ways than one.

The band was called Corrupting Eve and they were incredible! I had never heard of them and they were almost good enough to steal the show. What's even more amazing is that they were all girls. There were five of them and, from the poster and seeing them up close on stage, they were all beautiful.

The lead singer, whose name I learned was Carmen, had a beautiful, sultry sensual voice with what I thought was a French accent and wore what looked like a black wedding dress. It had all of the frills and lace but cut off at mid thigh, revealing black fishnets and a black garter. Her shoes were black "fuck me" heels and I was impressed that she could stomp around stage with them as well as she did. Her left arm was covered in a flame tattoo and there was some kind of serpent on her right arm that twined across her shoulders and chest before disappearing into her dress between her cleavage. Her short, black hair was cut in an uneven bob with the left side just touching the bottom of her earlobe and the right about six inches longer with a thick, white streak in the front. She had her labret pierced with a spike as well as a closed loop in her septum and five in her ears. Two were in the upper left, one in the upper right and one in each lower lobe. Her nails, lips, and eye shadow were all black, really bringing out her ice blue eyes and she wore a silver claw on her left ring finger that really looked cool as she held the mic.

Layla, the basest, was towering over them wearing a full length, red leather duster and black cowboy hat, with the sides curled up, pulled down low over her face. Her wavy auburn hair flowed loosely around her shoulders and down her back and I could just see large, silver hoop earrings visible through her thick tresses. Under her hat, I could just make out artful makeup that turned an already beautiful face into Hollywood perfection. Under her duster, it looked like she wore a simple, tight black tee shirt tucked into tight, black leather pants with crimson cowboy boots. Her bass was a gorgeous black, B.C. Rich Warlock bass with an ebony fret board and a widow headstock.

The rhythm guitarist, who looked almost just like a tall Eliza Dushku, was named Raquel. She wore a tight, red halter top that showed off her fit body and pierced belly button and also matched her knee high red stripper boots that again impressed me with how difficult they must be to stand on while playing a concert. In the middle was a black leather miniskirt, almost just like mine, that was almost completely hidden by her crimson, B.C. Rich Custom Ten String Bich. Her shoulder length, wavy brown hair was down as she played, hiding her face for most of the concert.

The Lead guitarist, named Selena was wearing a very tight, black leather halter top that showed some serious cleavage. She was more stacked than I am, and that's a feat. She also wore a pair of low rise, black leather pants and black cowboy boots with chains on the side. On her wrists were two spiked, black leather gauntlets that went half way up her forearms and matched the spiked leather collar with two rows of spikes that she wore at her neck. She had a half sleeve tattoo down one arm and a thin band around the other bicep. Her black hair flowed in shimmering waves down her back to end just at her ass. She had heavy black eyeshadow around her bright blue eyes and black lipstick that matched her fingernail polish, giving a very striking look to a high cheekboned, lush lipped face absolutely made for modeling. She had her lip, the side of her nose, and her right eyebrow pierced with closed hoops and a silver scorpion hooked to the side of both ears somehow. Her guitar was almost as striking as she was. It was a black, B.C. Rich American Warlock 7 string with widow headstock and a flaming skull across the face.

Of the five of them, though, the most impressive spectacle was Abigail, their drummer. Her drum kit wasn't the biggest I've seen but, like the other instruments, looked like she put a lot of time and effort into it. It featured two bass drums with "Corrupting" on one and "Eve," along with a picture of a serpent wrapped around an apple with a bite taken out of it, on the other. It sparkled glossy black with what looked like fifteen pieces in all. All I could see of her for most of the show was a pair of bobbing crimson pigtails over her drums but when she came in, she definitely got my attention.

Abigail was physically tiny, easily under five feet, and far and away the most scantily clad person in the club. All she wore was a studded, black leather sports bra, black spiked collar and wrist cuffs, a tiny, black leather miniskirt, fishnet stockings, and small black boots. Her body was also completely ripped. I mean, she probably didn't have an ounce of fat anywhere (except maybe her chest). She definitely had breasts but they were compressed by the leather top enough so that I couldn't tell if they were a large B cup or a small C. Other than those, there wasn't an ounce of jiggle to find on her. She had six pack abs and was as muscular as a woman can get and still look feminine. Her only tattoo was a winged cross that extended most of the way down her back. Intricate Celtic knotting was worked into the cross and the wings were so realistic it looked like they could come right out of her back.

Abigail was also all energy. Yes, the other girls put on an amazing show and worked the crowd better than most other bands I've seen, but their drummer was the most wildly animated person I have ever laid eyes on. She radiated energy from her grinning, childlike face as she battered out explosive rhythms and insane drum solos that I hadn't heard anything like before or since except when I saw Avenged Sevenfold last October.

Obviously their set was amazing since I went to see Nightmare but decided that I like Eve way more. At the time, I didn't know what it was about them but they had a kind of vibe that touched me in ways I really can't describe. I particularly remember a moment during a provocative slow beat in one song when the lead singer locked eyes with me as she stuck her hand out towards me and slowly slid it down, like she was dragging her hand down my chest. I swear, I could feel that claw of hers scraping down right between my tits all the way to my clit as she was doing it.

Now, I have played with girls before but no matter how much fun they can be, I am a girl who loves cock and will only play with women when I can't get any (which is very rare) or I'm sharing it with them (which does happen occasionally). For some reason though, those girls made me so horny that night that my thong was completely soaked when they finally went off stage.

Nightmare was amazing and, as usual, James only wore low cut leather pants and black boots, exposing his amazing body for me to drool over. Their body building, kilt wearing basest and powerfully built, muscular drummer were also making my mouth water. I didn't really think much of the grungy look of their two rhythm guitar players or the emaciated body of their lead player but their skills more than made up for it.

By the time the show was over, I was glad that I took the time and effort to prepare my butt before the show because I planned to thoroughly use Brian to fulfill every depraved fantasy that my horny little mind could imagine until we were both in sex comas at some time the next morning. I was just imagining getting shared between Brian and James as the lights were coming on after the last song when a bouncer came up to speak with Brian.

The bouncer was one that I didn't know and he and Brian didn't speak long before he walked away. I looked up at Brian and he simply held up a hand in a "wait a minute" gesture. Knowing Brian and his stoic attitude, it could mean anything from "there's a fight outside, let's wait a minute" to "We're going to go meet the bands."

When the crowds thinned out after a couple of minutes, Brian led me to the far side of the bar, where the lighting and sound area was sectioned off. He said something to one of the bouncers and he motioned for us to follow him. We headed past the barriers and walked behind a sectioned area to a door. The door led outside and standing there where the members of both Corrupting Eve and Nightmare Stallion.

I stood there stupefied for a moment until I felt a hand on my back pressing me forward. The next thing I really remember was telling James just how awesome I thought he was and begging for an autograph. Of course, he signed a shirt that Brian had bought me and, laughing, asked the rest of the band to sign it also. When they were done, they said goodbye and got back on their bus. They were so good at it that I didn't really understand that they were leaving until they were gone.

Before I had the chance to miss them, however, the girls from Eve surrounded and started talking to us with some beautiful European accents. I was surprised that they seemed interested in us but, strangely enough, they were. I was talking to Abigail, the drummer, and Carmen, the singer, complementing them on their set while they told me how much they loved my outfit.

Carmen asked me in what I thought was a French accent if I enjoyed meeting James and laughed when she told me how excited I looked when I saw him. She said she was glad she made my night and I asked if she was the one who invited us backstage. She said that she was and then asked me if my boyfriend and I would like to come back to their hotel for a little after party. Of course I said yes (after babbling a little).

We met them back at their suite and I was pretty stunned. I've never been in the Hilton before and certainly never up to one of the suites. They offered us some pretty strong drinks and we sat down in their living room area and started talking. I asked about the band and where they were from and I learned that they had been playing in various bands across Europe for almost five years finally meeting at a benefit concert in Berlin about three years ago.

Virgin Europe picked up their band once they finally got together and they've been living together in London ever since. When I asked them how they got together at the concert in Berlin, Carmen just laughed and said that it was a long story but Abigail actually brought them all together.

"The truth is," Raquel, the rhythm guitarist, explained in a throaty, rich voice with an exotic accent that I couldn't place at all (maybe middle eastern?), "that we were all mesmerized by the whirlwind that is Abbey."

"It is so true," said Selena, the lead guitarist, as they all laughed. Her accent was almost exactly like Carmen's but her voice was lighter and just a little huskier. "Carmen and I wanted to see this amazing drummer that everyone was talking about. When Abbey walked up to her equipment, which was much less spectacular than what you saw her play earlier tonight, she was this tiny grunge girl with an explosion of frizzy, short red hair wearing shredded jeans and a white, Kurt Kobain shirt."

"Hey!" Abbey laughed as she smacked Selena playfully in the arm. When she opened her mouth, I noticed that she had multiple tongue piercings. Three were in the middle of her tongue, going from near the tip to further back than I would have thought comfortable, and two smaller ones on each side. It was the most extravagant tongue piercing that I had ever seen.

"No really," Raquel said in her peculiar accent. "Layla and I were there too and we thought that she was a roadie testing out the drum kit. She played this amazing drum intro for almost two minutes while the rest of the band came out to play, then she completely outclassed them for the rest of the show."

"They were not even really a good band," Carmen laughed musically. "But our Abbey brought them far above themselves; certainly enough to participate in an international music festival." Abbey turned as red as her hair at the praise she was getting.

"After their set, Raqui and I found her backstage and were surprised that she knew who we were."

"And," Raquel explained, taking up where Layla's soft, gravelly voice left off in that same, exotic accent, "Abbey seemed even more excited to meet us than we were to meet her."

"When we walked up," Selena chimed in, smiling, "Abbey was this excited little thing, gushing all over the two of them."

"Of course, it was impossible for Selena and I to NOT recognize Raquel and Layla from L'orar Shadeem towering over little Abbey. We were just excited that our favorite musicians from the festival were all together at the same time."

"Um, what does lorar shudeem mean?" Brian asked.

"L'orar Shadeem" is Hebrew for 'arousing demons,'" Layla said in her bedroom voice, smiling with innuendo at the obvious double entendre.

"When I saw the belles from Fleurs de la Mort walking towards me," Abbey said in a thick, musical Irish brogue, "I could'nae even speak. My dream band was standing in front of me and all I wanted to do was run and hide."

"It was adorable!" Carmen's melodic laughter was beautiful and contagious. Since Brian and I both knew enough French to understand "Flowers of Death," I didn't ask them what it meant and just laughed with them.

"Really," Abbey went on excitedly. "I had dreamed of drumming for a band with a bassline so heavy and driving that I had to work to keep up with it, and to have guitars that could be sensual, haunting, driving, and so angry that it would scare the devil himself. I also wanted a singer with a voice so beautiful that it could make angels cry, and standing right there in front of me were those four, exact musicians coming to see me."

"Abbey flatters us, as it is she who makes us work hard to keep up."

"It was hard to stay in touch with the other girls after we met and then went our separate ways," Abbey continued after smiling at Selena for the praise. "Raqui and Layla were in the Israeli Defense Forces for the next two years, and Selena and Carmen seemed to forget about me until I got a letter from Selena asking if I wanted a job in Paris eight months later."

"Our drummer had become a cocaine addict and, after a night of indiscretion, he left the band and we did not hear from him again." Carmen spoke quietly, with obvious pain at the memory. "Selena wrote to Abbey without asking me and I was furious with her, though I had been secretly thinking exactly the same. I was hurting and lashed out at my dearest friend, almost losing her as well."

"You would never loose me, ma cher." Selena and Carmen shared a moment that made me think they might be lovers before Selena continued. "We needed a drummer and Carmen and I had always wanted to play with Abbey to see what it was like but had not been afforded an opportunity until then."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alternate Earth Pt. 04a

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds