• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • For Her Amusement Ch. 02

For Her Amusement Ch. 02

Preface

This is the 2nd chapter of a story which is loosely based around the life of my wife and I, along with a married couple that we are friends with. The characters are based on real people, but the events of the story are only fantasy. We're all around 30, give or take a few years. In the past, my wife and I have explored swinging, power exchange, and a long list of kinks. At the time this story takes place, our relationship has a female dominant dynamic that includes chastity, orgasm denial, and humiliation.

*****

As usual for Sundays, I laid sleeping in bed far longer into the morning than my wife had. Glowing through the blinds, sunlight illuminated the room. I awoke to the feeling of my wife's weight pressing down on my waist as I felt her hand reach into my boxers. She slowly began stroking my cock towards an erection while leaning forward and nuzzling her nose into my neck.

"Well, good morning to you too", I spoke with a smile. Without a reply she pulled my boxers out of the way and swiftly sunk herself down my shaft, showing no concern of lacking lubrication. Taking notice of this I commented, "You're nice and worked up today. Is it my bed-head hair or the morning breath that has you so turned on?" I joked rhetorically.

She smiled as she brushed off my attempt at humor. She was sitting motionless with me inside of her, making no attempt to rock her hips. Her face adopted a more serious look and she spoke her first words of the morning. "Please don't be mad babe, but I can't stop thinking about last night."

"Why would I be mad?" I responded quizzically. "It was an exciting night, of course you're still thinking about it. I know I am."

"It was, but all I can think about is how jealous I am of the way Leah was getting fucked by John last night. No matter how hard I try to imagine you fucking me like that, I just can't seem to picture it. It just seems a bit too unbelievable. I haven't had that type of sex since I was with... well... I mean it's just been a long time."

She began to stumble over her words as she second guessed them, but we both knew what, or rather whom, she was trying to avoid referring to directly. It obviously wasn't me.

In attempt to take the focus off of the ensuing awkward silence, she began slowly rocking her hips. Her attempt at distraction proved successful and after a few minutes I made an attempt of my own. Trying to brush off the blow to my ego and lighten the mood, I gave a delayed retort. "Who says that I can't fuck you like that? Maybe the idea is more believable than you think." As if to issue a challenge, I grabbed the small of her back with a firm grip and said, "I think I could surprise you."

"As much as I'd love for you to prove it, something tells me you're already starting to struggle." A raised eyebrow accentuated her words. "Just think about how good it would feel to thrust yourself inside of me as hard, fast, and deep as John did to Leah. Even if the thought alone doesn't make you instantly blow another premature load, you can't honestly think that you'd actually be able to perform like that for more than a few fleeting moments..."

Choosing to respond with actions rather than words, I rolled her over and put her on her back without warning. I grabbed her arms by the wrists and pinned them above her head. Had I thought it through, I'd have realized that was a poor choice. By removing her ability to play with herself I drastically reduced the chances of her coming before I did. I began to deliver hard, deep thrusts while maintaining direct, unavoidable eye contact.

She moaned audibly without any attempt to avert her eyes as she spoke. "Mmm alright then babe, let's see what you've got! Prove your wife wrong and fuck her like a man this time." Just as her words trailed off she began lifting her hips off of the mattress, purposely trying to outpace the rhythm of my thrusts with her own. Not wanting to allow her effort to test my dominance go unanswered, I sped up to a pace that was about as fast as I could realistically maintain.

While I am a runner and I am pretty proud of my cardio, I still needed to be just as mindful of my physical stamina as I did my sexual stamina. Running out of breath within a few minutes wouldn't be any less embarrassing than coming would. Unfortunately, I was banking on the intensity of the physical exertion to counteract the increased pleasure from maintaining such a rapid pace. It was a delicate balancing act, one that actually seemed to be working... at least for a few minutes anyways.

Sensing that I was going to need all the help that I could get, I realized my earlier mistake. I let go of my wife's wrists in hopes that she'd instinctively put one of them to use between her legs, but she saw right through my ploy. Instead she hooked her arms under my own, pulling me tight against her and simultaneously digging her nails into my back while lightly sinking her teeth into my shoulder. The woman knew exactly how to push my buttons and that was all that she had to do to cause my confidence to falter and bring my hopes of proving her wrong crumbling to the ground.

Even if she hadn't already known that she had just won, the series of deep breaths that I began taking immediately afterwards made it clear that I was struggling to hold back my orgasm. With her mouth inches from my ear, she spoke with a soft yet surprisingly assertive tone. "Don't bother fighting it. We both know that it's not your cock that keeps me coming back for more. It's your tongue that I want and the sooner you give me that load of come you're trying so desperately to hold back, the sooner I get what I want."

Her words were the nail in the coffin. I could have probably held on for another minute or so, but they had effectively removed any remaining will to do so. With one final thrust I sunk myself as deep inside of her as I could. With my face buried into it, the pillow muffled the guttural roar that accompanied the resulting climax. Before I could give in to my body's demand to collapse in exhaustion, my wife grasped my arm and shoulder and used them to leverage me off of her and onto my back.

Seemingly all in the same motion, she positioned herself on top of me and quickly wiggled her way upwards until she had her pussy firmly pressed against my lips. "Like I said, it's your tongue that I want. Lick." she commanded. I didn't have the energy to do anything but obey. I opened my mouth and put my tongue to task. Her reaction to the touch of my tongue fed me the first small wave of my come. I did my best not to dwell on its presence and just focused on pleasing her.

She softly caressed the top of my head and began speaking between moans of pleasure. "See, hon? No matter how badly either of us want to believe otherwise, you just can't give me anything like the experience that we witnessed last night. I don't want you to worry or feel bad, it's not something that I will need all of the time. It would just be nice to occasionally have someone around who could fill that need for me. I know there are plenty of guys out there that would love to get the chance. Hell, we both know of one who already has. Would it really so bad if I gave him a call? I bet he still wants me even after all of this time."

Her earlier hesitance to address the elephant in the room had clearly evaporated. I attempted to voice my disinterest, but all that I accomplished was almost choking on a large flow of semen as it rushed into my mouth once I removed my tongue from her clit. After clearing my throat, I found myself unsure of what I'd even have said so I simply retreated back to performing the job at hand. As I did so, my mind began to wander back to certain events of our past.

The guy that she was talking about was someone from the swinging experiences that we had in our early twenties. That was roughly 8 years ago, long before I had embraced the extent of my submissive nature and even longer before I had managed to work through the many sexual insecurities that plagued me throughout the beginning of our relationship.

This guy was your stereotypical southern good ol' boy. His confidence was off the charts, he was in great physical shape, and he didn't have a submissive bone in his body. He also had no problem letting everyone know that he was the alpha male, which for some reason made him a hit with all of the ladies (including my wife). To top all of that off, it turned out that the size of his cock almost matched the size of his ego.

I on the other hand, had a personality that was the polar opposite from that. Physically I was lean, but lacked any significant muscle mass. I was the shy, quiet guy who couldn't grasp the concept of small talk and had barely any experience flirting with women who weren't my wife. I was naturally submissive both in bed and in day-to-day life. Conflict and contention were two things that I strove to avoid.

As if I didn't already feel inferior enough, I let all of my nerves and insecurities keep me from being able to take full advantage of the opportunity to properly fuck his cute, blonde, and eager little wife. Out of the handful of times that we tried, I either failed to maintain an erection or ran out of physical stamina before coming anywhere near achieving orgasm. Failing to perform was embarrassing on its own, but doing so while he had no problem giving my wife the best sex of her life made it even worse.

You can probably guess how the situation unraveled. Things got really complicated as the young, insecure, and submissive me witnessed my wife become infatuated by a stronger, smoother, and bigger (in more ways than one) man who never passed up on an opportunity to point out the ways he was better than me. In retrospect, I basically got to experience one of my biggest fantasies before I had even realized it was my fantasy.

If it had happened in recent years, I'd have been thrilled. It didn't though, so the result was a big hot mess of jealous angst fueled by sex and alcohol. It taught us quite a bit however, and our relationship came out stronger for it. We never ended up talking to him again though, which left some unresolved emotions and feelings over the whole situation.

It took my wife quite a while to get over the (completely unnecessary) guilt she felt for letting her attraction to him cloud her judgement. I chalked the whole thing up to learning experience. Once we removed ourselves from the situation, I never really carried any resentment towards her or anyone else. We were young and I couldn't blame her for getting caught up in the excitement of the moment. Honestly, it makes a lot more sense that it happened the way it did now that we're aware of my preference for taking the submissive role. I'm still not a big fan of the guy personally, but I can't deny that he gave my wife one hell of a summer fling.

Snapping my attention back to the present, my wife moaned as pleasure ripped through her. Broaching the subject of her desires out loud and acknowledging the possibility of seeing them realized had clearly sent her diving head first over the edge and in to the throws of orgasm. Her body went stiff with tension for what had to have been a quarter of a minute before finally allowing her to exhale. As her muscles relaxed, I felt the last remnants of my load flood my mouth. Luckily I managed not to choke on it this time.

Removing herself from atop my face, she let her weight fall back onto my chest. Looking down at me she took a few deep breaths before resuming her attempt to get me on board with her train of thought. "You're such an amazing husband and I love the sex we have, but the reality is that there are some experiences that as my husband, you are inherently incapable of giving to me yourself." With a brief pause, she placed a hand against my cheek in a gentle embrace.

"Like what?" I asked tentatively, not sure that I was going to like the answer.

"Well, to start with we've been together for over a decade, so you can't be a handsome stranger whose name I never even bother asking for. Or for instance, I know how much you love and care for me, so you can't be a reckless bad boy who never lets the fear of consequence get in the way of taking what he wants. Not to mention I know you better than anyone, so you can't be a mysterious suited man I meet at the bar who knows exactly what he is looking for and exactly how to command it from me."

Apparently she had thought about this quite a bit. Her list of examples continued.

"You didn't serve your country, so you can't be a chiseled, young, combat-hardened army veteran who I immediately feel compelled to demonstrate to my appreciation for his service. Then there is the fact that I was your first lover and you never really learned how to properly seduce a woman, so you certainly can't be a cocky cowboy who is confident in his ability to talk his way into my pants from the moment we first meet."

I remained speechless, unsure of how to react as she continued driving her point home without relent.

"I need you to think long and hard about this, hon. When I take other lovers, and I will sooner or later, whether it's someone new or someone from our past, they will fulfill those kind of fantasies for me. Won't it feel good to have that pressure taken off of your shoulders? They'll satiate my cravings for spontaneity so that you don't have to fumble awkwardly through repeated failed attempts at doing so."

"I suppose it might..." I wanted to protest, but I struggled to find an argument. I'm a logical creature by nature, and her logic was sound. I couldn't be or do these things for her, but that wasn't through any fault of my own.

"Not to mention the fact that you won't have to feel like a disappointment whenever you fail to last more than a few minutes inside of me. Just think, no more needing to fight helplessly against the urge to ejaculate prematurely. No more feeling bad for leaving me frustrated and wanting. Instead of being filled with insecurity over your inability to satisfy your own wife, you could take pride in the fact that you set your ego aside and let me find satisfaction in the arms of men who could."

"Couldn't we just work on helping me last longer, though?" I expressed sheepishly. I didn't want to admit it, but she was presenting some compelling points.

"Look babe, taking care of my emotional needs has always been second nature for you and you do it so well. That's why I love you. There's nothing another man could do with his cock to outweigh that. But unfortunately the same can't be said for your ability to take care of my sexual needs. You try so hard, but I know it just isn't as easy for you as it is for some other guys. Just think about how much of a relief it will be to let someone else take that responsibility, someone whose sexual prowess is better suited for the job. We'll still have plenty of sex, maybe even more than we already do. The excitement and energy of a new partner is almost guaranteed to make my libido sky rocket. Deep down I think that you know it would be for the best..."

The mixed feelings of pride, embarrassment, and arousal that her words had provoked wouldn't allow me to conjure a response. She sighed deeply, apparently misreading my silence as a sign of resistance.

"You may not agree with me now, so shortly after your last orgasm, but we both know it'll only take a week or two in chastity to convince you otherwise. It's really just a matter of inevitability, hon. This girl can only go so long without a proper fuck. You might as well save both of us the trouble and come to terms with the idea sooner rather than later. If you make me wait too long, you'll be wearing nothing but that cage while watching me turn you into a cuckold. Just think about how humiliating that will be!"

She looks back and sees that my cock is rock hard again and laughs, "Jesus, really? That would turn you on wouldn't it? Watching another man fuck your wife the way you can't, while you struggle to keep your erection from busting out of your cage? I can only imagine what the other man would think about that."

Embarrassed by my erection and concerned by her threat to use chastity as a means of forcing compliance, I decided it might be for the best not to say anything. The wrong choice of words might just make it worse.

"Well regardless, you'll have plenty of time to think it over and give me the answer I want on your own before I'll have to provide any extra motivation. Leah seemed pretty intrigued by the display of our power dynamic last night and something tells me we're going to be quite busy over the next few weeks satisfying some of her curiosities. Hopefully you won't struggle to satisfy those, as well. Now go clean up and put your cage on, you've enjoyed more than enough freedom for the weekend."

I wasn't sure what she meant by satisfying Leah's curiosities, but after experiencing what I did the night before it made me quite nervous...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • For Her Amusement Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds