• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Katy Perry Enslaves Taylor Swift

Katy Perry Enslaves Taylor Swift

Taylor's eyes slowly opened, and she started to look at her surroundings with confusion. The last thing she remembered she was backstage after a concert, and after that everything was a blur...

After a few seconds, she realized she could barely move, and her whole body ached. She looked down and saw her hands and feet all tied up, and it looked like she was on someone's bed in a very tiny room. Immediately she let out a loud shriek, hoping someone would find her and save her from whoever did this. After a few minutes of screaming, she began to cry, convinced no one could hear her. But then, she saw the door start to open.

There in the doorway stood Katy Perry in a stunning tight black dress.

"Can you keep the noise down? I swear, it's like you're a baby!" She said, exasperated.

"What the hell is going on Katy!? Did you do this to me?" Taylor asked, holding back her tears.

Katy walked forward and grabbed Taylor by the chin. "Don't be so shocked. You know I've always hated you, so why wouldn't I want to kidnap you and keep you as my tour slave?" She said cheerily.

"T-tour slave?"

"You know how stressful a long tour can be. I just find it so much easier when I have a slave to take out my frustrations on and to serve me in every way I want!"

"You're fucking crazy Katy, let me go or I'll sue your ass!" Taylor screamed back.

"That's not going to happen, and you should really watch your mouth, missy, because otherwise it's going to get very well acquainted with my ass!" Katy said with a wink as she began to untie her new slave. "And please don't try to run, I would hate to have to beat the shit out of you this early."

As Taylor's restraints were released, her eyes widened with fear at Katy's threat, and she remained in place. "Okay Katy, I'll do what you say. Just please don't hurt me, okay?"

"You will call me Goddess from now on. And if I feel like hurting you. I will. Just try to keep me in a good mood if you want to avoid that."

"Y-yes Goddess..." Taylor choked out nervously. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"You can start by getting on your knees and kissing my shoes. I want to see my new slave under me, where you belong!" Katy laughed cruelly.

Taylor's jaw dropped. She'd never been forced to do something so humiliating, degrading - she was speechless. But Katy's threat of violence still rung in her head, so she slowly got off the bed and onto her knees in front of her new owner. She bent down and placed a gentle kiss on Katy's dirty high heel before her face twisted up in disgust.

"Do you have some kind of problem with my shoes, bitch? Because unless you want me to stomp your ugly face in, you better start showing some enthusiasm and thanking me for this privilege!" Katy screamed.

Taylor started quickly nodding her head and stammering in fear. "Y-y-yes Katy, I mean Goddess! I'm sorry!" Taylor's head returned to the shoes and she started kissing them all over. "Thank you for letting me kiss your shoes Goddess, they taste so good!" She lied.

"Of course they do. I'm a Goddess, everything about me is perfect!" Katy laughed.

Taylor started licking all over the shoes, even putting her face on the floor to lick the layer of dirt off the soles. Yet Katy still didn't seem satisfied.

"You know, if you were truly excited to kiss my shoes, you'd be dying to get a chance to worship my feet by now..." She said as she sat down and crossed her legs.

Taylor nodded in acceptance once more as she realized what her Goddess wanted. She carefully took off the shoes, and was immediately blown back by the horrid stench of Katy's bare feet. But she returned to her duty and started kissing the sweaty feet all over. Katy couldn't get enough of this, laughing as she wiggled her dirty toes around.

"Come on slave, don't be afraid to suck my toes, they won't bite!"

"Goddess I... They're so dirty!" Taylor whined, hoping for mercy.

Katy grabbed Taylor by the hair and roughly yanked her up. "You're going to learn that you don't disobey your Goddess, bitch!" Katy threw her over her knees, then pulled down Taylor's shorts as she struggled violently.

*WHACK* *WHACK* *WHACK*

Katy smiled as she began to spank her slave. "I hope you learn your lesson soon, I want an obedient slave as soon as possible!" She paused her spanking for a moment to grope Taylor's ass. "Wow, your ass is even flatter than I thought!" She teased, then resumed spanking.

Taylor was flailing around wildly, but was far too weak to break out of Katy's grasp. Instead, she tried to do her best to placate Katy. "I'm sorry Goddess, I'll do everything you ask from now on!"

"Tell me exactly what you're gonna do, slave!" Katy taunted, still spanking.

"I'll suck your dirty, sweaty toes, Goddess! I'll lick all over your feet until they're perfectly clean, and I'll thank you for letting me do it!" Taylor yelled through tears. Her face turned bright red from embarrassment, but it was the only way to escape her punishment. Katy pushed her onto the ground, seeming satisfied, then crossed her legs again as Taylor went to work.

Taylor grabbed the sweaty feet and took Katy's big toe into her mouth, lovingly sucking on it. Katy laughed and started taking pictures on her phone, but Taylor didn't dare protest. She dutifully sucked all ten dirty, sweaty toes, and even licked between all of them, nearly gagging several times in the process. When she tried to lick the dirty soles, Katy giggled and kept kicking her slave in the face.

"So, slave, how did you like worshiping me feet?"

Taylor's head hung and she looked at the ground for several seconds. She clearly couldn't tell the truth, but it was the worst experience of her life. She hated having to play into Katy's games. "It was incredible. I love the smell and taste of your sweat, and I'm so grateful you allowed me to worship your feet." She said, the sound of defeat in her voice.

Katy laughed. "Good, because you're going to be serving my feet for a long, long time!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Katy Perry Enslaves Taylor Swift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds