• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Blood Ch. 01

My Sister's Blood Ch. 01

All characters in this story are above 18 years. I know that incest is wrong and I don't support it in any way.

*****

So how did it start...

I was walking along the road, a lone vampire, walking towards my destination - my little cosy suburban home.

Home sweet home, I knocked the door. It is opened my little sister and she just squealed and hugged me, ah it's just heavenly the warmness, the love, the sweet scent you really need to feel it know it. No not in an erotic sense, I really loved her, just natural brotherly love. But it is hard to resist for a vampire. I think a little background is due now:

I am Hugo, a normal kid with a normal family, doing normal stuff In city for college till it happened. I don't even remember exactly what she did but suddenly I was a vampire.

So that's, it I am back home for holidays and this happened.

The rest of the evening went on normally I had dinner, chatted with my parents and sis for sometime about college and stuff and then went to bed.

I went to meet my friends in town had a little party but wait, what am I talking about this isn't my personal diary, its erotica .To the point - My sister.

There she is laying on the bed blissfully unaware of the monster lurking behind her approaching her...

"Hey sis , so how's school?" I asked.

"It's boring without you around." She said.

"No, I meant any boyfriends?"

"What! Of course not, A few boys flirted but nothing serious," she said.

"So you are a virgin?" Oops did I go too far.

"Is that a question to ask your sister, but yes I am a virgin."

In spite of my embarrassment I felt relieved. I never thought I would be attracted to her but I never thought I would become a vampire, did I?

Since the moment she hugged me I started lusting after her lithe body, small ass, small breasts I couldn't get those out of my head.

Then the opportunity arrived.

My patents needed to attend a marriage, they would not be home for four days. Only me and my sis . Perfect huh?

I was watching TV. She came into the room wearing a tee shirt and a pair of shorts (yeah she wears those) , what did she think I could control my self. My cock became rock hard the moment she entered the room. Luckily she didn't notice.

She sat next to me. We watched TV for sometime she slowly drifted into sleep, is this being too perfect?

Any way I just couldn't control myself. I decided to act my vampire instincts came into action, I put my lips on her neck and started kissing, she stirred a little but continued sleeping.

I got a little bolder I put my hand on her thigh and started rubbing. She moaned, it incensed me further, I started moving my hand towards her pussy.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" She woke up.

I couldn't stop now. I pulled her up and pushed her onto the floor.

I fell on the top of her and started kissing, she could do nothing to stop my monstrous strength. I push my younger into her mouth and started exploring.

"Please stop bro... Mmm... I won't tell mom and dad. Please stop...mmmm"

I ripped apart her clothes and started teasing her tits with my mouth. My hands went to her ass.

"Aah ...please stop...mmmm"

I could fell the blood flowing in her veins, irresistible, but not now I said to my self.

Her pussy needs some attention, there it is the forbidden rose of my sister. I put my finger in it." Mmmm."

I put my tongue in it, my own little sisters pussy. It was heavenly. She tasted soo sweet.

"Please stop bro this is so wrong... Aaahh"

Then I spoke to her," I am going to take you in ways you could never imagine with your mortal brain."

Then she saw them glinting in my mouth, her eyes widened with shock. She saw my fangs.

I looked into the shocked eyes of my sister, my beautiful little sister and the I lowered my head onto her neck and I bit her...

Pure bliss it really is... My sister's blood and I sucked. I felt her weakened under my, I really didn't want to hurt her so I withdrew my fangs.

I stood up and examined her body, she is soo cute and I know she wouldn't tell our parents , she will do nothing that will get me in trouble.

"Bbro...why did you do it?"

"Because I love you and you are mine."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Sister's Blood Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 396 milliseconds