• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Clara's Exotic Massage

Clara's Exotic Massage

Clara walked into the lobby unsure of what to expect from this exotic massage treatment her friend had gone on and on about for the past month. This 'Full Body Rejuvenation' treatment must have been quite the big deal. After a long week of district meetings and the boyfriend being out of town on a business trip this is exactly the thing Clara needed. Little did she know what she would soon be getting herself into?

"Hello, I was interested in a session for the Full Body Rejuvenation treatment today."

"Yes of course miss that will be $150 for one session."

Clara looked vexed realizing the inane price of the treatment before reluctantly handing over her card.

"Thank You... and you are all set to go. Please follow me right this way."

She followed the masseuse through a dim, candlelit hallway until they reached the 8th door on the right. Upon entering, Clara was welcomed with a circular shaped room which included a lush tropical vibe, smooth marble stone flooring, and a small pond located in the middle of the room. The pond was being circulated by a miniature waterfall adjacent to it and there was a small mat suspended just off the surface of the water with a small walkway leading to it.

"Right this way ma'am, I'll be having you lay on this mat to begin momentarily."

I noticed a sweet aroma filling the room similar to that of lavender linen mixed with a sea breeze. Inhaling deeply I listened to the tranquil sounds of sprinkling water and a simulated sea breeze. It was a soothing 24 degrees Celsius as the dim lighting reflected off the painted walls imitating a beach sunset.

"Before we begin your treatment today would you like to try the gentle massage or the thorough massage?

"What do most customers request?"

"Many customers tend to prefer the thorough option from my experience."

"It's been a long week for me; I'll go with the thorough treatment."

"Excellent choice. I'll make sure to see that all the preparations are set. Once I exit the room you may undress then lay down on the mat on the pond."

Clara undressed from her bikini top and bottom and positioned herself on the mat with her back facing up and arms crossed underneath her chin. Her long, wavy hair stretched down to her waist fully emphasizing her curvaceous and proportioned figure. Her thick breasts pressing against the mat were mirrored by her voluptuous ass which rose up from her arching back like a hill slowly winding down her long legs until finally reaching the base of her ankles. The humidity built up a light dew of moisture along her meticulously tanned skin. Clara hummed to herself as she waited for the session to begin while taking in the environment around her. Her eyelids collapsed as the peacefulness of the room enveloped her senses until soon drifting off into a sleepy haze.

A slight tingling sensation brushed against her heels as she regained her consciousness slowly. She did not bother moving or opening her eyes since she wanted to fully relax her body. The masseur was slowly making their way along the base of her feet to her toes using refreshing massage oil to rejuvenate her skin. Purrs of delight emitted from Clara as the wet hands worked away at rubbing down her aching feet. The fingers seemingly glided across her like hard breeze, pushing all of her muscles back into place. She lifted her head to take a look back at her caretaker and what she saw puzzled her greatly. There was a small tentacle appendage coming up from the pond behind her that had been rubbing her feet this entire time. It was of a blue tint that was partly transparent as she could somewhat see right through the appendage. It glimmered from the thick layers of oil covering its form as droplets of its viscous substance dripped along its length and some onto her skin. Clara's eyes now widened as an alarmed expression spread across her face observing this peculiar... thing.

Clara pulled her legs forward slowly to emit a reaction and the small tentacle casually followed her foot to keep pace. To her surprise a second, equally sized tentacle arose from the pond and started massaging her other foot. She could not decide what to make of the situation and tried to calm her thoughts as she realized this must have been part of the massage therapy. Her head swiveled forward noticing two more tentacles came out to gently wrap around her wrists that had been dangling in front of her into the water. Their grip was firm as she had difficulty moving her arms or legs now which elicited a minor state of panic from Clara.

She hesitantly pleaded towards the entrance of the room but was only meet with silence remembering she was all alone. After calming herself down from this unique form of treatment she attempted to relax her body once more to avoid making a scene. Now being curious of these tentacles Clara sniffed the ones around her wrists after picking up on a familiar scent. A rich vanilla aroma discharged from the oil which was surprising. The gooey coating they were covered with was of a similar glassy, light blue coloration to that of the tentacles themselves. Clara lifted back her head in alarm as the appendages started coiling around her wrists and creeping up along her arms. Feelings of unusual satisfaction overcame her when she learned the tentacles felt very soothing from their slippery texture and lukewarm heat they emitted. It wasn't long until the tentacles around her ankles followed suit by slowly coiling themselves along the entire length of her legs. Both pairs were very effective of their coverage since there was not a single opening of skin now exposed on her arms or legs.

Moans of ecstasy escaped her breath from this new found pleasure of these tentacles that were gradually enveloping her limbs. Clara felt her body starting to go limp as she let herself succumb to the will of her invaders. Soon enough both her arms and legs were smothered as the appendages tightened around her limbs. Behind her a larger tentacle emerged from the pond and made its way to her abdomen. Clara jerked as it slithered around her waist and coiled its way up to her chest. Her breasts were pressed against the force of the tentacle as they were covered in layers of the wet substance which made her skin extra sensitive to its touch. Eventually the large tentacle had finished wrapping itself along her entire body up until her neck where it stopped. The rest of the tentacle raised itself just behind Clara's head as if observing its host as the end opened up into a floral like pedal. The opening suddenly latched onto her scalp firmly while the folds carefully clamped around the head. Clara exhaled in delight as the mouth of the tentacle began gently sucking at her scalp massaging her head.

Clara loosened her body completely as she was overcome with sensations of bliss from being entirely cocooned by this mass of tentacles which were gently pulsating along her tender skin. Her entire body was covered in this viscid liquid as it cascaded off her smothering the mat below in a layer of slime. A steamy vapor had formed around Clara's body from the heat of the tentacles that were covering her.

A sixth and seventh tentacle emerged behind her as the eighth rose in front of her. Quivers shook along her spine feeling the new appendages tantalizingly squeezing her ass and flicking at her dripping pussy. The opening that was still sucking her head pulled back causing Clara to arch and moan heavily. Just as her cries of pleasure came out the tentacle that had been inspecting her face suddenly burrowed itself down her throat. Her eyes widened in shock as she gurgled now choking on this slippery invader. Her mouth and throat were expanded to their limits to make room as the tentacle slithered deeper into her esophagus. She had no choice but to submit to its will. The feeling of being used created a sense of gratification Clara had not yet experienced before. She fervently sucked at the appendage which had tasted of a familiar vanilla flavor to that of its aroma.

One of the tentacles behind began pushing against her ass until maneuvering its way inside her. This tentacle was more rigid in form and pulsated inside her body upon entering. Clara waited for her final orifice to be inevitable filled by the last tentacle. Muffled whimpers of desire begged desperately to be filled by her captor. The two tentacles that had wrapped along her legs now lifted them up and spread them apart tightly eliciting a yelp of pain from Clara. The tentacle was observing her thick mound noticing it was just as lubed as the tentacles themselves. It subtly brushed against her folds as Clara moaned louder and whimpering to be stuffed. The tentacle slowly began delving into Clara's hot cunt and drenching her insides with a heavy coating of slippery oil as it fluctuated in and out of her pussy.

Clara's body quivered as the tentacles lifted her off the mat. A thick layer of hot slime dripped off her tender body as she moaned deeply while her intruders began plunging into her orifices. The strokes were synchronized and ever slightly increasing in accordance to Clara's bodily and verbal cues. Every one of her holes felt stuffed as tears of pain and ecstasy cascaded out of her eyes. She was being utterly violated by these tentacles as her entire body was smothered in a hefty layer of soothing oil. Each thrust by the tentacles caused muscle spasms, jerking her body all around. Never had Clara realized how amazing it was be to have her brains fucked out beyond her imagination.

It soon was becoming too much as she felt her climax creeping in. Her screams were drowned out as waves of heat and spasms spread across from head to toe. Her body shook violently as the tentacles held her in place just above the surface. Suddenly Clara noticed in the midst of her orgasm that the three tentacles that were inside here began swelling until streams of a hot liquid began filling her. Wave after wave of gooey bliss filled her insides to the brim. Her eyes focused on this white, creamy substance that overflowed out of her mouth as the pulsating tentacles kept pumping her with this sweet slimy goo. Clara desperately tried swallowing as much of the white liquid as possible until she couldn't handle it any more. With one last thrust from each appendage, Clara was then dropped onto the mat as the tentacles removed themselves from her insides and uncoiled themselves from her body.

Globs of white slime drained from her openings while the skin along her body shimmered from the translucent oil that had covered her form. Her hair was now dripping slime as it draped down her back. Attempts at lifting her demolished body were meet with disappointment as she fell limp. She cooed passionately from the incredibly erotic pleasure she had just experienced. After minutes of lying limp from feeling freshly fucked, Clara managed to lift her wrecked figure onto her knees before standing. Her eyes stared aimlessly forward hazily as her body shivered from the lasting sensations. Layers of slippery substance leisurely poured down her curvy figure into a wet heap below. A dazed smile ran across her face as Clara slowly stumbled her way to the shower stalls to recover herself.

"Did you enjoy your experience today miss?" The masseuse said proudly noticing Clara's lasting satisfied expression before exiting the parlor.

"You'll definitely be seeing me more often from now on."

"We will be happy to have you as much as you desire. Glad you enjoyed your exotic massage today."

"I most definitely did; maybe I'll bring my boyfriend next time and surprise him with a Full Body Rejuvenation experience as well."

"We look forward to seeing you again. Have a lovely evening ma'am."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Clara's Exotic Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 471 milliseconds