• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Happy Days in Buttermilk Falls!

Happy Days in Buttermilk Falls!

As Darrell entered the Ballroom, he saw a skirmish going on... "Why, Kimber, why can't I just go to my support group, ma'am?" a pudgy fellow in an alligator shirt was pleading of a frosty blonde. "You told me I could go if I scrubbed the garage, and drank a quart of your urine...now you've changed your mind just because your girlfriends stood you up."

"Cedric, I don't have to keep my promises, you know that." The bitchy blonde was smiling at Cedric's discomfort. "The girls weren't here, so I want you to go with me to Home Depot. I don't want any more of your bullshit, come on, let's go."

Darrell watched in amusement as Cedric stomped his foot. "You promised. And I licked Roger's balls on Thursday night even though you said I wouldn't have to do this stuff. I need to talk with my support group."

Kimber tossed her blonde curls, and Darrell admired the curve of her hard breasts against her belly shirt. "That's it, Cedric." Kimber reached into her purse and brought out a long black strap. "Take 'em down. I'm so sick of your bullshit. And you're going to eat a bar of soap when we get home for mouthing off."

"P-please, Kimber." Cedric said, his chubby chin trembling. "Not here. I'll go to the store with you. I can't- can't cause a scene." Cedric looked a bit self-important, Darrell thought.

But that was the thing, of course. The dominant wife didn't understand about propriety, which was of course why he was having so much trouble with his own wife over this ridiculous humiliation thing. Bootsie just didn't understand, or she understood perfectly.

But Kimber had a wicked smile on her pink glossed lips. "Take them down, Cedric. It'll be over before you know it." Cedric's knees knocked as he looked unhappily at Kimber.

The door to the Ballroom opened and another couple walked in. "Hey, Kimber!" a girl in a tennis dress waved. "I missed you downstairs. Marcella's waiting. I thought we were going to have lunch while Baylor went to his queer-ass meeting."

Baylor, the tennis girl's husband blushed at having his support group referred to as "Queer-ass."

Cedric's face brightened. "See, Kimber? The girls ARE here. We can meet up after the meeting, and you can have lunch."

Kimber gave Cedric a withering look, and then smiled at her friend. "Esther, that's great. I'm going to punish Cedric here for giving me a bunch of arguments, and then I'm going to ask the Lounge Manager to lock him in a Seclusion room—his meeting is off for today, and then I'll join you downstairs, how's that?"

Cedric's plump jaw sagged. "P-please Kimber, that's not fair, after all the housework I did this week..."

"Pull your pants down, Cedric, so we can get the thrashing out of the way, or I'll make you take off all your clothes." Kimber sounded bored. All the other men in the group were trailing in, looking at the couple curiously.

"It's amazing, Esther" Kimber said, smiling. "I've got the whole family of sad, submissive freakazoids to look after now. Cedric the Third, this Cedric's father is cuffed by the balls to Cedric V, my twenty-three year old stepson by the balls in our attic, and Crompton and Hollis, the twins who are Buttermilk State seniors, are in the pillory in the cellar...

I showed his daughter Aubrietia how to put her boyfriend in chastity, and his other daughter Wisteria is a dominatrix in Buttermilk City... and Emory, my youngest stepson, just got tossed from Groton for impregnating his Biology partner...so he'll need a chastity belt too. Goddamnit, Cedric, get those pants down!"

Finally Cedric unbuckled his chinos and pulled them down, followed by his underpants. Darrell saw that Cedric's cock was locked in a CB-6000 plastic chastity device, and then Darrell was treated to Cedric's fat, bare bottom, as Cedric weightily bent over a chair.

Kimber flogged Cedric efficiently but almost with complete detachment. Darrell was amazed at how bored she looked as her slim arm came down again and again, the strap tearing up Cedric's bottom as he burst into tears...the pain combined with the knowledge that he wouldn't be able to hang out with the other ChasteBois this morning.

Darrell had been locked once in the Seclusion Closet—it was airless and steaming hot in the summer, and icy cold in the winter. Bootsie had ordered him locked in once when he made a fuss at a waiter in the PainCafe for not having vinaigrette dressing.

After the whipping was over, and poor pudgy Cedric had worshipped Kimber's Capezios, he had been taken away by two female attendants for an hour in the Seclusion Closet, and Kimber had gone off with Esther and Marcella...comfortable, laughing.

And Darrell had sat down in his support group, and wondered if the fellows would have any insights into his problems with his wife!

But other people had issues, too. Blume, who Darrell recognized as his plumber, was complaining that his piercing was starting to get on his nerves.

"My wife won't let me switch to a chastity belt—she thinks it's too expensive, but I'm almost sure this piercing is going to give me a rash. It itches all the time." Blume laughed self-consciously. "But that might be because I'm jerking off—without getting orgasms—using that icky bathroom pink dispenser soap in public restrooms, and it's making me itch, you think?"

Haven commented, "My daughters have me in a small chastity belt that I can't even get erect in, and that's almost worse than a piercing. I think the grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence...I would die for a full, unfettered erection, never mind an orgasm."

Baylor Burberry, husband of Esther laughed shortly. "But does your device have the little needles in it? Esther has put one of those teeth bracelets in my device, because she is jealous—she thinks I am watching the asses of the girls I coach on the track team at Buttermilk High...she might be right, but I sure can't watch them for long."

The men laughed bitterly. One man, with a shock of red hair mentioned that his wife was trying a new thing where he was required to blow five men for every orgasm he got.

"I wouldn't mind so much, as Lisbeth lets me put a condom on them, but she chooses the most disgusting people to bring home. My dad was a White Supremacist, sure, but why must I pay for his sins when Lisbeth brings home these big, gangling Mandingoes?"

Baylor, who was the group Coordinator smiled. "Sounds like you might have a bit of residual racism there, Theron. Maybe a few more blowjobs of African American sanitation workers will ease your attitudes.

Esther noticed that I was very short with the undocumented Latino alien workers who were helping to remodel our town house, and she finally had me ream one guy's ass out, this Hector...and it really made me more respectful!"

Fleming, a quiet financial type guy who Darrell didn't know well raised his hand. "My wife has told me that I must blow a man who is locked in chastity to qualify for my next orgasm...can anyone oblige us?"

Three guys raised their hands and said they'd consult their wives for this favor, and Darrell felt slightly ill.

When it finally came to Darrell discussing his problem concerning Bootsie wanting him to wank in front of his secretary, he was disappointed with the feedback. The guys were supportive, but not particularly helpful.

Brad told him to practice Tantric meditation: "Forget about your orgasm. I try to keep Annabel from manipulating me with her chastity key by pretending that I don't know what an orgasm is like. I don't succeed...but I'm really trying to forget the importance of the damn squirt, you know?"

Henrik's lover, Jerome made him jerk off in front of a different embarrassing person each week. "The worst was the Mormon Missionaries."

Fitzie, an earnest sixty year old Irishman advised him to "get the bolt cutters. True, I don't have the nerve to cut off my device—Cathleen would cut me nuts off right after—but you don't have much choice, lad."

Norman told Darrell that he was lucky, as Norm's wife had actually had him castrated the year before. "She got tired of me complaining about my chastity issues."

Grigsby told Darrell that his wife had actually made him jerk off in front of his mother. "And Mom actually laughed. She said that my dick was smaller than my Dad's, but I shouldn't feel bad about it. I was naked and utterly ashamed of everything else but not that?"

Eighteen year old Spalding commiserated: "Darrell, My Mom has kept me in chastity for five years, and it's been especially tough, since you know, I'm in puberty and super horny all the time.

She used to unlock me for a brief jack-off on report card day, if I got a 3.0 or above, just like she unlocks Dad when he gets his work bonuses, but recently she got pissed at me because I tried to break into my belt with one of her bobby pins. So now she is considering only letting me jerk off in front of one of the cheerleaders at school, the one I've been like, mooning over...it's been seventy-six days, she ignored my recent straight A marks...so I'm holding out, too. but it's so much harder 'cause my blue balls are intense and I'm only eighteen!"

Herbert O'Hara, who ran Herbie's Limo Service, and often took Darrell and his boss to various sites to purchase things said "I am limited a lot of the time by being locked in a remote controlled pillory. My wife presses the buzzer to release me, and I go and do her bidding, usually oral service, and then I get re-locked in, that is, when I'm not working. I'm locked in chastity, of course, and generally my balls are split with a leather ball splitter...which is quite uncomfortable.

But because I'm in the pillory eight hours a day, most of my rewards involve just not having to be locked up physically, which means that masturbation time is generally off the table as an incentive, so I only get it quarterly. It's tough, and I'm worried that being locked in a pillory 12 hours a day when I'm not working is bad for my back...but hey, it has simplified my life a lot."

Nelda, the only female member of the group smiled understandingly at Darrell "My husband has told me that if I want to masturbate without my chastity rings next time, I must do it in front of my Inner Child Therapist, who has advised me to leave him."

Kenny was convinced that Darrell could bribe Bootsie by lending her his credit card to shop, until Darrell reminded Kenny that Bootsie was a multi-millionaire, and had taken all his credit cards anyway.

"My wife made me jerk off in front of all the guys on the landscaping crew I supervise" the burly Haven Howell remembered. "They never really respected me after that, called me faggot, wimp-bitch all that. But an orgasm's an orgasm, and I'd had to wait eleven months for that one."

Troy recommended his buying salt peter and putting it in his food. "This way you don't think about sex all the time...but it only works a little bit. And my wife counters it by putting Viagra in my coffee, so that might not be the best plan."

Haven paused. "Now that my wife has passed, my chastity keys are supervised by my daughters—Haley, Hortense and Hyacinth—and they only let me beat off when they bring a guy home for me to meet...can you imagine? So the prospective boyfriend won't be afraid of Big Bad Dad."

Laurent suggested that Darrell get a key duplicated "But be careful. When Allesandra caught me in that trick, she tied me up and locked me in the furnace."

Sinclair told Darrell that he should be lucky that he had a wife to lock him up. "I have to send my keys to a guy in Wichita, Kansas...sure I get it back every three weeks, but how sexy is it?"

Algren considered the humiliation factor "You know, it's probably that Bootsie thinks your secretary might think of you as cheating material, and if she sees you whacking off, naked as the day you were born, it'll reduce your masculinity. My wife is very much into reducing my masculinity through breast forms and makeup...she makes me dress up like Lucille Ball at least once a week."

Clement told Darrell that he had been forced to masturbate in front of the Census taker which had been very hard for him, since he was an anti-government zealot. "And then the guy wrote something down on his pad, and I hate to think what Uncle Sam thinks of me now."

Ezekiel thought that Darrell was a whiner. "Ashleigh makes me suck my own dick. She told me that I had to do crunches to take off weight, and I wouldn't cum until I could do the autofellatio...it was thirteen months before I could get a cum, in my mouth, and then Ash invited my big brother, the one whose always told me I was a wimp, to watch...it ended the competition between us for who was coolest, let me tell you!"

Rambert wondered who else might be down the line that Darrell would have to masturbate in front of— "Think of it, she might have you whacking off to everyone at your company picnic. Our wives do get out of hand, you know."

After the meeting, Darrell went for a beer with Alfred Nemirow, his ChasteBois sponsor. "Alf, I don't know what to do." the younger man complained. "This humiliation thing is just the most devious thing that Bootsie's come up with. I realize she's jealous in some way of Thelma, and that's why she wants to debase me in Thel's eyes."

Alfred thought a bit before speaking. "Well, kid, I just know that Fanchon has my best interests at heart, and I'd do anything to please her. See, everything else in life comes and goes, but my relationship with Fanchon is the main event, do you know what I mean? I can't tell you how to manage things with Bootsie, but if Fanchon ordered me to masturbate in front of my secretary, I'd have to say she knew it was good for my psyche."

LATER

Darrell thought about this for a long time. His cock and balls weighed him down something terrible. It felt like the congealed back semen between his legs was some sort of albatross he was carrying. It had now been nearly three months, but Bootsie was implacable—she wasn't going to let Darrell have any kind of release except for the one she had proscribed.

This didn't stop her from tying him up every other night and playing with his poor pee-pee. And how adorable she looked in her hot pink body stocking. "Don't you want to cum, honey...these balls are awfully big and blue now." Bootsie would say as she gently fondled his now quite engorged scrotum.

Darrell moaned and stared at her through bleary eyes. God she had a nice rack! Bootsie also was denying him access to her breasts because of his "unreasonableness" concerning the masturbation in front of Thelma issue. What a bitch! But he didn't want to anger Bootsie further.

"Why don't you just give in, Darry, honey. I just want Thelma to know what a cringing slave boy you are, and it's really a mild condition for your masturbation. Think of what I can give you next. " Bootsie paused, stroking and tickling Darrell's frenulum.

As Bootsie pulled her hand away, just as Darrell was about to spurt, she continued. " I just was watching "Nightline" , apparently President Antonovich is being investigated because some reporter is convinced that his "handler" a Ms. Scarlett Sharpe makes the President go out in drag as a hooker and blow anonymous homeless guys for $5 bills and when he makes a hundred dollars, he gets to jerk off!"

"That's impossible" Darrell managed, breathing hard as Bootsie's nails scraped his suffering glans. "President Antonovich is a staunch Republican. He doesn't go in for perverted shit like that." He paused, gasping...she's so good. "What the hell's happened to that show? Ever since Ted Koppel left, it's pure tabloid trash."

"Perhaps." Bootsie smiled, as she rubbed Darrell's dick vigorously, pulling her hand away just as he was getting ready to cum. "But it does give me good ideas, doesn't it?"

The next night, Bootsie introduced Darrell to the concept of "Forced Edging". She had him put on her pink body stocking—it stretched it, but oh well—and masturbate with his dick sticking out in front of a web cam.

Apparently Bootsie had joined an online edging group, and the wives were all having their husband's edge to each other on these web cams...and Darrell felt ridiculous.

But it felt so good to have his hand on his cock again, rubbing the lotion in as it poked ridiculously out of the side of the negligee...but then as he approached orgasm, Bootsie swatted the tip of his cock with her cane, and he had to start over again.

"Now we're all going to do it with our left hands!" came some dominant wife's voice on the speaker, as if it was Step Aerobics...so Darrell began jerking his dick with his southpaw, but of course even with that weak hand, he was so horny (Four months and counting) that he came quite close to cumming once again, and Bootsie had to rap his dick sharply TWICE to calm his wiener down.

And then the other guys—Bootsie had on multiple web cams—all began cumming after an hour of this nonsense, and poor weeping Darrell had to get locked up again.

"Honey, just give in. It's inevitable. Your secretary is going to see you playing with your dingie, or you can take the chastity belt off, and we can go back to being normal husband and wife...but I get the feeling you like it this way. Don't you?" Bootsie was trying to be reasonable, Darrell supposed, but it was a bit tough for him.

Sometimes he stared at Thelma, as she was looking through his files, and doing general clerical stuff, and realized that if she didn't quit or get him fired, their relationship would probably always be so different. She'd be grossed out, or feel sorry for him. He'd already had the humiliating experience of having a waitress burst into tears when Bootsie had ordered him oatmeal once while she devoured a 16 ounce strip steak!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Happy Days in Buttermilk Falls!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds