• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Observations of Buttermilk Falls

Observations of Buttermilk Falls

12

Cy Thibodeau felt quite nervous as he got ready to go over to see Fanchon, and of course Alfred.

Was he making the right decision?

It was true, Cy had dreamed of being a submissive for as long as he could remember...

Or really, it had been forced on him, and one of his serious faults had always been obsessive masturbation.

At age 20, Cy and Cleary had moved in with a dominant "tutor", Miss Congleton-Neigerfind.

She was a devout member of the Buttermilk Falls Salvation Temple.

When she'd first caught Cy diddling himself ...

Yes, while looking at "Playboy" magazine, Miss Congleton-Neigerfind, a shapely, though remote Nordic blonde, had been quite horrified.

Cy had loved Miss Congleton-Neigerfind deeply.

She was only about nine years older than he was, and she had long blonde hair that she kept in a severe bun, though sometimes.

When Cy was good, she would let it cascade down her back.

Yes, and allow him to play with it, combing it out for her.

Sometimes the two of them would wear pretty frocks--and have a paper doll and tea party.

Miss Congleton-Neigerfind was given to wearing tight gray sweaters and short but business like skirts.

And she was always a kind host to Cy's friends, as she loved making cookies and cakes,

She bought Cy the latest in video games, and that sort of thing...

But Miss Congleton-Neigerfind was quite religious!

Cy still blushed when he remembered how she'd stripped him of his sailor suit.

Miss Congleton-Neigerfind was quite old fashioned in the ways of dressing her charge.

Yes, and pulled his underpants, tighty whities, down to his knees.

"Please, Miss Congleton-Neigerfind, I'm too old to be punished this way!" Cy had protested.

But his tutor had taken a long razor strop from the kitchen door, and bent Cy over the couch in the living room.

Once, when Miss Congleton-Neigerfind caught Cy with one of her 36 DD bras, filched from the laundry hamper, she'd gone nuts.

Miss CN actually tied Cy's cock and balls with a rope, and pulled the rope over the bedroom door and made him hang there, barely able to stand on his toesies...

It had taught him a valuable lesson!

"Cyrus, I am deeply disappointed in you, and I am going to encourage you in better habits!"

Miss Congleton- Neigerfind had lifted the leather strop .

Yes, and given Cy thirty across his pale white buttocks until he was sobbing, and she felt quite energized.

Then she'd made Cy strip completely, and Miss Congleton-Neigerfind had taken him to the bathroom.

This was not unusual, as once weekly, she made him stand in the bathtub.

This while she shaved his crotch area, so he didn't feel too manly or ahead of himself.

But this time it had been a bit more serious.

Miss Congleton-Neigerfind had bound Cy's hands behind his back, and after the ritual shaving, began lecturing him on the evils of masturbation,

Wasn't Cy listening when Reverend Oxmore lectured at the Salvation Temple about the "Sin of Onan"?

What the hell was wrong with Cy and his perverted desires?

The bathroom had been a bit overheated.

Miss Congleton-Neigerfind had removed her tight gray sweater.

Thus revealing her full cantaloupe breasts in a beautiful frilly floral spot under wire bra.

"Now I certainly hope you're not ogling me, Cyrus."

Miss Congleton-Neigerfind frowned.

"You know my boyfriend doesn't like that...he thinks you're quite peculiar, and I'd hate to tell him—"

Cy had shivered.

Miss Congleton-Neigerfind's boyfriend was a large black man who was an usher at the Salvation Temple.

He'd horsewhipped Cy once after Cy had gotten a C on a Sunday school test at the Temple.

Miss Congleton-Neigerfind went into the medicine cabinet and came out with some cream.

"This is wintergreen oil, made from the plant species of the shrub genus gaultheria...it is good for a vigorous massage."

As Miss Congleton-Neigerfind rubbed the wintergreen oil into Cy's cock and testicles, he began to scream...

The burning sensation was incredible!

He wanted to grab his penis and testicles, but of course his hands were bound behind him.

Instead he jumped up and down in the bathtub, as his tutor struggled to hold him and finish the "vigorous massage"

Finally she had had enough, and went to the telephone.

A few moments later, Miss Congleton-Neigerfind answered the door, and her large black boyfriend Pindar Watkins entered the bathroom.

"Are you giving your tutor a difficult time, white boy?" Pindar had thundered.

He had then grabbed Cy by the scalp and dragged him to the bedroom, throwing him down on the bed.

This before removing his large leather belt, a less threatening implement than the razor strop, but just barely.

Cy had laid on his back, crying bitter tears as Pindar had thrashed Cy's already burning cock with the belt.

Then Miss Congleton-Neigerfind had vigorously used steel wool on Cy's cock.

To further cleanse him of the impurities.

"And I quote Matthew five: But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart!" screamed Pindar, enraged at the way Cy's eyes still strayed to his tutor's cleavage...

It had been a horrible afternoon!

But, as Miss Congleton-Neigerfind became more and more involved in the Salvation Temple, she focused less on Cy, who was a good student and athlete, and left him to his own devices.

This which was good in a way, because if she'd become more severe, she and Pindar might have cut his dick off!

Cy had a terrible time, though...

He really wanted to be, like the other kids at the Salvation Temple, a virgin until his wedding day.

Alfred and his pals who were Episcopalians made fun of him, but Cy knew the best goal was to be a Virtuous Virgin.

Cy's older brother, Cleary, a chemical engineering major at Buttermilk State, led the Salvation Temple Male Fellowship.

Cleary was always telling the younger men, "Remember, two important things, guys—

First, that you remain a virgin till your wedding day, and secondly, that you don't spurt your seed.

Yes, because then you're MURDERING millions of little sperm that could grow up to be productive Salvation Temple members."

The Salvation Temple twentysomething females were in The Virtue Girls.

The VG's were led by Cornelia Rajasekhar, a chesty blonde, and Cleary's longtime girlfriend.

They wore Purity Lockets, and when you dated them, they were tough...

Hands-off.

But sometimes Cy would watch Cleary making out with Cornelia....

Cleary used the changing shed at the river where the kids swam in the summer and skated in the winter to fool around with his girlfriend.

There was a little hole in the outside wall, and Cy would sneak after the couple and watch them go at it...celibate-style!

Cornelia allowed this, and they'd make out for HOURS.

Cleary would unbutton Cornelia's shirt, and she'd let him kiss her breasts...

But only so much...

And she'd push him away if he got too kissy..

But then she'd get all hot and grab him again.

One afternoon it got especially weird.

They'd been making out for hours, and Cleary was in his boxers and Cornelia down to a candy pink polka dot and striped bustier top and blue jeans.

Yes and the kissing was hot and heavy!

But then Cleary reached out and touched Cornelia's left boob, and she got mad and slapped him.

And THEN she reached into her purse and pulled out a pancake spatula!

As Cy watched in amazed horror, Cornelia waved the spatula at Cleary.

"You know what we talked about... we agreed on this!

Miss Congleton-Neigerfind told me this is the only way to keep you under control." Cleary nodded unhappily.

He lowered his boxers and lay across Cornelia's denim covered knees.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Cleary bit his lip, as he was quite manly while Cornelia spanked his rear.

Corni calmed down, finally putting the metal spatula back into her purse.

Cornelia touched Cleary's wet face gently.

"Now are you going to keep your fingers off my boobs you bad boy?"

Cleary had then nodded.

This amazed Cy...

Miss Congleton-Neigerfind,their tutor had certainly used the razor strop.

Yes and various other implements to keep Cleary and Cy in line, but this was a new one!

Had she talked to Cornelia about sex desires?

The couple had begun necking and fondling again...

Cleary had preached to the Youth Fellowship about

"Foreign hands on dates—Russian hands and Roman fingers, get it?"

But he was a total hypocrite, because within a few moments, his own fingers were touching and squeezing .

Cleary's fingers were all the full breasts in Cornelia's bustier covered cleavage.

SLAP! Cornelia's hand left a red print across Cleary's face.

"You touched my breasts AGAIN, you bad boy!"

Cornelia shook her head, and lit a cigarette as Cleary sat there, stunned.

"I-I thought you didn't smoke?" Cleary asked

Cornelia blew smoke in his face.

"I thought you weren't a potential rapist, Cleary."

Then Cornelia walked out of the shed.

When she saw Cy, crouching by the hole outside, he thought he was done for.

Cy was sure Cleary would kick his ass.

But Corni, she smiled at Cy, and put her finger to her lips, and motioned for him to follow her.

"Cut me a switch from this hickory tree, Cyrus." Cornelia said, smiling.

Cy couldn't keep his eyes off her full boobs, bouncing in the bustier.

But he took out his jackknife and cut her a big, long switch.

Cornelia gave Cy a big kiss with her full lips, rubbing her boobs against the younger boy's chest. "You like that, don't you, Cy?

Can't blame your brother for trying...

But I must be pure!"

Cy took his place at the hole again and Cornelia went into the shed.

"Now, Cleary...

You're going to take off your boxers and drop them on the floor.

Yes, and stand with your hands behind your back!"

Cornelia then began stroking Cy's cock, with her long pink nails, and kissing his ear.

"You like touching my boobies, don't you...

You tell the kids in the Youth Fellowship to be virtuous, but that's what you like, right...

Not being virtuous, defiling an innocent young girl like me, right?"

Cornelia took her cigarette out of her mouth and put the tip to Cy's swollen glans.

Cy tried to move back, but Cornelia pushed the burning cigarette closer to his penis.

"Don't you know that if you violate my innocence, you're going to burn in HELL?"

Cornelia then attacked Cy's dick with the cigarette until she'd stubbed it out on his dick.

The changing shed shook with his screams.

Cornelia then pulled her bustier down, exposing her full, round milky breasts with the rose colored areolas.

"You want to play and suck on these big melons of mine, but is that what a religious boy does?

Is that what a pure boy does who wants to be a missionary for the Salvation Temple...

You want to defile MY temple, don't you?

Dirty little boy."

Cornelia then backed off, pulling her bustier back up.

Corni took the switch that Cy had cut and slashed Cleary's hard cock with it, five or six times.

Cleary was a real man, he was captain of the Buttermilk State University hockey team.

Cy could tell through the hole that Cleary was having a bad time with the switch landing again and again on his hard cock.

Interestingly, the cock didn't go soft until the last swat.

Then Cleary said "I'm so sorry, Cornelia, maybe we should go home...

I'm really morally a bad person."

But, as Cleary moved towards his clothes, Cornelia stopped him with a soft hand.

She threw her bustier covered bosom into his arms.

Corni then plunged her tongue down his throat.

Cleary hesitated, and then began kissing her back.

They sat down on the changing bench, looking somewhat odd.

Cleary was stark naked.

Cornelia was wearing the pink bustier and blue jeans.

Cornelia pulled her face back for a moment.

"Baby, I can't resist you...

I know I have to—

I want to go to Heaven one day.

But you are such a hot guy, and I want you so bad!"

They fell off the bench and began rolling around on the dusty changing-shed floor.

Cleary began humping his hard penis against her faded blue jeans, and

Cornelia rubbed her fingers on his chest.

"You are such a sexy guy, but...

WHAT AM I THINKING?"

Then, as Cy goggled, Cornelia used her knee to kick Cleary right in the balls, HARD.

Cleary howled, and Cornelia knocked Cleary off of her, in a feminine rage.

She pulled away from him and got up.

Cornelia was wearing Doc Martens boots, with the heavy heel.

Before Cleary could get up, she stomped Cleary's dick with her heel.

Yes, grinding it into the floor as if she was putting out a cigarette butt!

At this point, Cy's cell phone went off.

Cy was being summoned by Alf and some of his other friends to the video arcade.

A few hours later, after everyone else went home, Cy drove back to the changing hut, just for the hell of it.

Cy couldn't believe they'd still be there, but he just wanted to check.

Son of a bitch! As his eye went to the hole, there they were.

It had been 3 hours.

Now, Cleary was naked, his hands were tied behind his back.

Cornelia, still clothed, was smoking, and massaging Cleary's cock, which was a rich shade of purple.

Cleary's hungry eyes were still on Cornelia's breasts, which were just barely covered with the bustier.

What was more curious, was that Cleary's mouth was all pooched out, as if it was stuffed with something.

"You just have to control yourself, honey." Cornelia was saying in a soft voice.

"I think it's good to feel a intense attraction to me, but you must keep your little sperm cells trapped in your wee-wee, understand?"

Cleary's cock was oozing pre-ejaculate liquid.

Cornelia shook her head and pulled a bit of Kleenex out of her purse, wiping the precum off the cock.

"So nasty...this icky stuff that comes out of your wee-wee...

I can't touch it, you know I'm a pure virgin!"

Cornelia giggled, and her breasts bounced merrily in the hot pink bustier.

To Cy's horror, she then waved the Kleenex at Cleary.

And he opened his mouth, which was filled with little round balls!

And, Cy noticed, a couple of wet cigarette butts.

Cornelia crumpled the Kleenex into a little ball and shoved it into Cleary's mouth as well.

He now had a mouth utterly stuffed with tissue.

A moment later, Cornelia stubbed her cigarette out on Cleary's penis.

Oh and he howled, even with his mouth full, and then she brought it to his lips.

But Cleary's head shook.

"No 'ore 'oom" he mumbled.

"No more room in your mouth?" Cornelia asked, innocently.

"Of course there is. Do I have to make you open your mouth? I guess so."

Cornelia reached into her purse and brought out a safety pin, which she plunged into Cleary's left nipple.

Cleary's mouth opened to shriek...

And she stuffed the Marlboro butt right in there!

Cornelia flipped her long thick blonde hair back on her shoulder and giggled.

Cy couldn't believe this, but he ENVIED his big brother.

Even though Cornelia was being awfully mean to poor old Cleary, she was such a hottie!

Cornelia toyed and stroked Cleary's stiff cock, teasing the underside with her long fingernail.

"I know it's hard for you, baby."

She whispered this, her face very close to Cleary's swollen organ.

"I know you wish I would take my long pink tongue and lick your pee- pee, and make it all excited and let it cum in my mouth...

I don't think I could do that to all those Christian sperm cells, honey."

"Sometimes I fool around with Littlejohn Tubbs, the black mechanic at my dad's garage." Cornelia said, breezily.

"I let him cum in my mouth, because after all, his sperm cells aren't that important...he's no community leader.

And sometimes I hang out with Burbridge Minsker, the Jewish boy down the block from me...

Burbie is going straight to hell, being a Jew and all, so I let him shoot off in my mouth.

I can't let them fuck me, because I'm a Virtue Girl, but I let 'em cum.

But you, Cleary have to keep those little semen warriors in your Trojan horse!"

With that, Cornelia let go of Cleary's dick and stepped away from the bench and picked up the hickory switch that Cy had cut her hours before.

Corni whaled away at Cleary's dick until it was quite red and miniscule....

And Cleary cried, though he knew it was just to keep him as a good Christian Boy!

But of course the 20 year old Cy realized that Cornelia was only doing this for Cleary's own good.

It was so important to remain pure and to be celibate until the wedding day.

Cy had really been turned on, against his will.

Yes, by the way Cornelia had tortured Cleary.

Cy had begun going into the red-light district of Buttermilk Falls, and purchasing BDSM magazines and VHS tapes (they didn't have DVDs back then).

It was about this time that Cy began dating Deanna Marie, his best buddy Alf's sister.

They had been sharing a joint (one of Cy's few vices) in his room, when Deanna Marie had found one of his magazines.

Deanna had half of a story about "How I like to cane my boyfriend" out loud before he'd got the book away from her.

"Come over to our farm around three o'clock tomorrow and I'll show you something funny" Deanna Marie had said.

Deanna Marie was quite fond of Cy...

Deanna had a good deal!

Cy was very conscious about not letting his seed escape his penis ,but he wanted his girlfriend to be happy.

Often Cy would spend hours with his head buried, licking and sucking Deanna Marie's wet pussy so that she had many orgasms...

And then she would toy with his cock and balls, being careful not to let him have a release!

"It's great hanging out with you Baptist types" shed say with a grin as she left him frustrated, with a pussy-wet face.

When Cy had looked into the barn the next day, he gasped.

Deanna Marie whipping some naked guy who was hanging from the rafters.

She'd put a little hood around his head.

"I can't tell you who he is, but trust me, he's a submissive little faggot just like you are, Cyrus...and I love giving' it to him."

Cy had had a lump in his pants as he'd watched Deanna Marie whip and torture the mystery guy.

Then she'd shown him something even more horrible—

Deanna had donned some gloves and taken these little habaneros peppers out of the bag.

Deanna rubbed them all over the hooded kid's cock and balls, and the barn had quivered with his screams.

"These peppers really make him wake up."

Deanna Marie had said. It put Cy in mind of when his tutor had rubbed the wintergreen oil all over his penis during her anti-masturbation campaign.

Yes, but obviously the peppers were much worse.

Just being near them made his eyes water.

Cy had watched, dumbfounded as Deanna Marie rubbed the peppers all over the hooded guy's balls.

Cy's his mouth dropped as Deanna she twisted and squeezed the mystery man's scrotum, following it up with a punch and a roundhouse kick...

Years later, as Alf's male Master, Cy had seen enough of his buddy's naked body to know this had been Alfred...

Amazing how they'd been so close, and never discussed their mutual interest in being submissives.

Later on that night, Cy had necked feverishly with Deanna Marie in the back of his new 1998 Mazda Miata, a present from his tutor for memorizing the book of Genesis.

But Deanna Marie had pushed back for a moment.

"You are so horny tonight...what is it you REALLY want, Cy?"

They drove back to Deanna Marie's farm...

Her folks were asleep, and Alfred was at a Guns-N-Roses concert at the Buttermilk Falls Pavilion.

Back in the barn, Cy stripped and Deanna Marie tied his hands over the rafter, as she'd done with the other hooded guy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Observations of Buttermilk Falls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds