• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gran Cums to Visit

Gran Cums to Visit

The past few weeks have been a great time for Jim and his family. Mary, Alice, Jim Jr and himself had bonded in ways he would have never expected just a few weeks ago. As longtime nudists the family had always been close, but now everyone had expressed all the desires that once they had only dreamed of. While Mary had known of Jim's close family before their marriage, they had agreed long ago that that would not be told to their children. Whatever would ever happen had to be the children's desire. After the family shower everyone knew that they all had wanted each other for many years. The time was right for everything now. There was no turning back, and no one wanted to.

The family was sitting on the couch enjoying a quiet family time when the doorbell rings. Everyone is all smiles as they know that Gran is finally here. Gran is Jim's mom and they have been anticipating her visit. It has been quite a while since her last visit and while being nude with her has always been a way with them, learning more about her is now on the minds of Alice and Jim, Jr, especially. Dad had only briefly and lightly touched on his and his mom's relationship and they wanted to know more. Mary knew a little more, but even she was excited about the visit now.

Jim quickly goes to the door and is greeted by his mom with a big hug and kiss as soon as she is inside. It has been a while since she had visited her son and she was so pleased and excited to see him. "Let me out of these damn clothes!'" she exclaims as she breaks their embrace. They step into the side room just off the entry that was built just for this purpose. It had a closet for other nudist friends to place their clothes and things when they came to visit. As Gran stripped her traveling clothes she handed each piece to Jim. Knowingly she saved her panties until last. As she slowly pulled them down, taking time to remove them one leg at a time, she could see the anticipation in Jim's face. She stood up and he gazed at the now nude body of his mother.

She was a well built woman with ample breasts, a slightly rounded but still firm stomach, and a beautiful ass. Her legs had the shape of a model. She was a little shorter than Jim but everything was just right. A smile is on her lips as she watches Jim absent mindlessly tugs on his dick. As she holds the panties she says in a quiet voice, "Please put my things in my room, and take your time and enjoy yourself." She places the panties on his face with just enough room for him to see to walk.

Jim slowly turns and walks out of the room to put her things away and as he passes the family room where everyone is sitting he calls to them, "Gran is here and I will be back after I put her things away!" Mary sees the panties on his face and the now stiffing dick and she also smiles, knowing that he will spend some time with those panties.

Jim takes his mom's things to the room she always uses when she visits. It is next to Jim and Mary's room with a connecting door. She is able to use their shower and things and Jim and Mary have always enjoyed her visits.

Jim placed the traveling clothes in the closet and turned his attention to the panties that still covered his face. They smelled so very strong as if she had worn them for several days. There was a dampness to them also. This was even more exciting as he knew she had become aroused in them. It had been so long since he had had his mom's panties he was now totally hard, smelling them and the taste was slowing settling onto his lips. He put the crotch of the panties into his mouth and slowly sucked the flavor onto his tongue. Her pussy juices had soaked them and he enjoyed them intensely. When then flavor was almost gone and he could no longer contain himself he wrapped them around the shaft of his dick and feverishly jacked off into them. After fully soaking them with his cum he placed them on his mom's pillow and left to return to where the family was waiting.

As he walked into the sitting room where the family waited, he noticed that another person had joined the group. It was Kate. Kate had become a regular visitor since the day with him and Alice. It was always an enjoyable time with her here. She had become like another member of the family and was accepted by everyone, especially Jim Jr. Jim could tell she was also a bit smitten by Jr. also. Kate enjoyed everyone's attention but Jr. was always her favorite.

Now as he got closer, he could tell that Gran was the center of attention as she told everyone stories of times past and it seemed she had hands touching her from everyone as she spoke. Jim knew this was just what she wanted. To Jim's surprise he then could see that all the ladies were now wearing panties. This sight was enough to once again cause a stir in his dick. As he watched the action on the couch, he could see that each of the panties had a wet spot from all the action and stories from Gran. Jim was almost frozen with desire from seeing this sight, as he stood there in front of everyone with a slowly growing cock which he had unconsciously began stoking.

Jr. had a ragging hard on already and was sitting with it rubbing Grans leg. Jim could tell she was happy with that from the large wet spot soaking the red panties she wore. All the girls had red panties on. Jim's favorite color! Just then Gran looks up and tells Jim, "Son you just stay where you are! Do not come any closer and just enjoy the show!"

By the tone of her voice he knew her was in for a good time and he had better do what she said! "Yes Mamma", he said dutifully.

The large couch was doing the job it was designed for. On it was his Mary, his wife, then Jim Jr. then Gran in the middle. On her other side was Alice then Kate. Gran was sitting with her creamy, smooth shapely and delicious thighs spread open. Her wet panties in full view of Jim. As was each of the girls. His eyes dancing from one wet crotch to another. Mary was slowly rubbing her son's hard dick, making sure it was pressed into Gran's leg making a wet spot where his precum was pooling on her thigh. Occasionally Gran would take a finger and wipe it off and lick her finger as she talked. Mary would do the same as she listened to Gran tell of her experiences and hot times with Gramps and others.

Alice sat as close as possible to Gran, their breasts pressed against each other. It was a beautiful sight to Jim. Alice's hand on Grans other thigh almost touching Grans crotch, occasionally a finger world rub against the outline of Gran's wet pussy. Kate was leaning as close as possible against Alice with a hand on Alice's wet pantie covered pussy. Kate's other hand was inside her on panties rubbing her soaking wet hairless pussy.

This was the sight Jim was told to just stand and watch as he stroked his now ragging hard on with his own precum lubricating his rock hard cock.

"Jim, get closer to the girls one at a time and let us get a good look at that cock of yours." said Gran, "Start with Kate!" Doing as he was told he stepped over to Kate, placing his hard dick at her face level. Kate smiled as she licked the tip and cupped Jim's balls in her hand. Jim moaned with pleasure and Gran said, "Don't stand there all day! Move on!"

Jim slid over to face his daughter, Alice, As she turned to her dads cock and slowly sucked the end of it into her mouth. Her hand now rubbing both her pussy and Grans. "Now for Mary, do it Jim!" commanded Gran.

So Jim now goes to face his wife who is eager to lick her husbands member, wet from their daughters mouth. Mary slowly began to lick his hard cock with her soft tongue. First down then back up. At the same time she has her fingers pushed deep into her hot cunt and a grip on her son's hard cock which is still leaking on Gran's leg.

As she finishes her lick back to the tip of Jim's dick Gran commands, "Now son bring that delicious cock to Momma!" Without any hesitation Jim places himself in front of his mother's hungry mouth. She greedily engulfs his shaft in her mouth and sucks it all the way down. Her throat bulging with the head pushing its way down.

As Gran sucks her son's hard member both Alice and Kate squeal with pleasure as they cum from their fingers rubbing each others pussy. Mary is next to gush with pleasure as Jr's fingers bring her to a shuddering climax. Gran is now sucking Jim's dick with quick and hard strokes of her eager mouth. She shudders with her own orgasm has Jim's hot cum explodes into her mouth. Which she eagerly swallows.

As she finishes she pushes Jim back and says, "On your knees son!" As Jim gets on his knees Gran now says, "Now girls give them to him!" Mary, Alice Kate and Gran now stand and remove their soaked panties, each one placing them on Jim's willing face. He is overcome with the aroma of each one as they are wrapped around his face. Even after cumming so hard in his mother's throat he cannot help but have his dick rise again to full hardness.

As he takes in the sweet smell of all the pussy cum, he gets a glimpse of Jr sticking his own cock into Grans mouth. Jim is so overcome with all the scents and developments he lays back on the floor to relish his rewards. As he watches his mom devour his son's dick his face is suddenly covered by someone's pussy ridding his tongue through the panties covering his face. He cannot tell who it is but he doesn't care. He hears Gran moan as whoever is on his face begins licking her hot pussy.

It is then he hears Mary say, "Mom your pussy is so delicious!" So know he knows that while his mom is sucking her son Mary is eating her pussy!. Damn, this makes him even harder. Just then he feels a hot wet pussy slide onto his hard dick, it had to be Alice or Kate he thought but didn't care, it felt wonderful.

Then he hears Kate exclaim, "Jr. I just love sucking your balls!" Jim can imagine the sight of Kate licking Jr's balls as gran sucked on his cock.

With this he realizes that as his wife is riding his face and licking his mom's pussy, his daughter is riding his dick! With a shudder he is overcome with all this and cums into his daughters hot pussy. He can feel her tense and cum on his dick.

Mary gushes with her on cum on his face as Gran drinks her grandson's hot liquid. Then as Mary slides off, Jim sees Jr's, cum soaked cock disappear into Kate's eager mouth as she cleans his cum off. Mary lays he head back against the couch and her daughter places her cummed filled pussy over her mom's mouth and lets her dad's cum drip into Mary's mouth.

This is enough to keep Jim at least semi hard as he enjoys what he sees. It is then that Gran slips over his well worn member and sits on it. As he fills her pussy he remembers all the wonderful times he and mom had shared once he became old enough to enjoy her. He looks into her loving eyes and they embrace in a long close fuck. "I love you Mom," Jim says as he holds her close.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gran Cums to Visit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds