• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Manse Ch. 01

The Manse Ch. 01

Here I am. In my early 20s, a college student barely scraping by. I'd been nude modeling at a local art school for the last year when a private session turned out to be an interview for a very strange job. Basically, I've been hired by a wealthy family who lives in a mansion outside of town to "provide for her granddaughter" while she is home for the summer. The interviews I went through were...unorthodox, though incredibly stimulating for me! This family has some tastes that are out of the ordinary, but I'm ok with that. They are going to pay me well (which I need) and, well, let's just say that I've been A-OK with what they've had me do so far. What guy my age doesn't like to cum?

After Ms Lawrence offered me the job and I accepted, they ushered me back to the changing room and told me to put back on my clothes. Kind of a bummer after the last hour, and I was hoping to have Heloise's hands...or any other part of her...on my body again. I was telegraphing my thoughts again when I came out of the changing room...as I seem to do...and Heloise gave me a "tsk-tsk" finger wag and said, "Now remember little boy, no cum unless you are told."

That was the rule. For the next three months, I could only cum when asked to.

Heloise led me to an office near by and sat down behind a desk. She asked me several questions about my weight, etc, typing everything into a laptop on the desk. She then began to pull several bottles of pills out of a nearby cabinet and served out proper doses like a seasoned pharmacist. With a tap of the keyboard, she printed several sheets of paper and labels for the bottles. All very professional.

"Here are your vitamins and instructions on when to take them. Also, I've printed out a diet you should follow. Some things you shouldn't eat and some things you need to eat. Make sure you follow these instructions!"

"Yes, ma'am," I said and she laughed at me for my formality.

"Now, the car will take you back to town. You can pack your things...though you really won't need much," she flashed a knowing smile as she said this, "The car will be back on Tuesday to pick you up. Miss Nicole is due back on Wednesday and we want to have you settled in and ready for the party. Then, you'll be here with us for the summer."

"OK. That sounds good. Can I ask..."

"Don't worry, Mr Roberts..."

"Please call me Mark..."

"OK, Mark...don't worry. I think you will enjoy it here. I know I am looking forward to working with you." She smiled again and stood to usher me out.

The way she smiled at me sent electrical sparks through my body and I felt my cock harden. As I stood up, Heloise looked down and smiled. She reacher over and grabbed my balls through my trousers and said, "Now remember, Mark, only when asked."

...

Another long few days of anticipation. At least it wasn't going to be a whole week this time, but the new "vitamins" they had given me didn't help. There must have been a small dose of viagra or something similar in there. After starting on my regimen, my cock stayed half engorged all the time, hanging half erect. And any slight stimulus got me right to full erection. My balls started to ache. It was like they were filling up with cum. It was good that I wasn't seeing anyone at the moment because I don't think I could have resisted. It was hard enough not to just grab my dick and spew all over the bathroom floor after a shower. As it was, I edged myself so many times in those couple of days that pre-cum seemed to just ooze from me all day long.

I followed the diet. Fruit smoothies. Cut out garlic and some other acidic foods. No biggie. I wondered how all of this would come together (pun intended), but by the way things had gone so far, these people knew what they were doing.

Finally, Tuesday arrived and the driver picked me up just like I was told. Off we went back up into the hills outside the city and my summer of...I don't know what...but damnit, I hope they let me cum soon...

...

Heloise was there standing on the front steps of the mansion as we drove up, in her french maid uniform just as before. She had a wonderful smile on her face like she was genuinely glad to see me. I certainly was glad to see her and my cock reacted in kind.

Here I was again getting out of a limousine at this incredible mansion with a raging hard-on. Heloise smiled even bigger as I got out and she saw the tent of my pants.

"I see you've been following the protocol. You've been a good boy?"

I nodded. But really want to grab her hand and put it on my cock. Better yet, spin her around and bend her over the back of the limo. But I took a deep breath. I needed this money and it seemed like things would be just fine if I could have just a little bit more patience. I wasn't going to let Heloise ruin this opportunity for me even if I was about to spontaneously explode all over her dress.

"Good. Come on, Mr Roberts...Mark...let's go get you settled in. I've been looking forward to seeing you again since last week." She turned and led me through the house. This time, we went up the staircase in the foyer and into a different wing of the house.

"I'll show you your room in the old servant's wing. I guess we still are servants, but we get paid well. There are about a dozen of us who share this hall."

We rounded the corner to another long hallway, paneled walls. Oil paintings lined the walls, but a closer look showed them all to be rather racy in content, solo nudes, couples in coitus, group orgies...high art porn all the way. Heloise stopped in front of a door like all the others on the hall and said, "This will be your room."

Inside was an opulent room of an old style. A huge four-poster bed. A chaise underneath a floor length window looking out onto an English garden, a writing desk, a book case (which later inspection showed to be filled with a veritable history of pornographic literature, from high-brow to some pretty raunchy pulp stuff), and a huge mirror along the wall opposite the bed.

"Mark, you can put your things in the wardrobe. Go ahead and take off the clothes you are wearing and put them in the hamper there. The maids will wash them for you. You won't be needing them anytime soon," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Really?"

"Yes, really, Mark. Men here don't wear any clothes. There's just no need in your position. They are actually a hindrance to the very reason you are here. So...off with them!" She crossed her arms in front of her chest, pulling her breast closer together and augmenting her already ample cleavage. It was obvious that she wasn't joking and that she wasn't going anywhere while I stripped.

I shrugged ok and started to disrobe. Shoes and socks, then shirt. Finally I pulled down my pants and boxers in one move. Having modeled nude, I'd been naked in front of dozens of people. Yeah, I'd had some close calls when I got a little too turned on, but this, this was different. It wasn't just the vitamin regimen. Turning around to face Heloise fully naked was an incredible turn on. I thought I really was going to pop right then and there...I don't think my cock had ever been so big. The head of my cock was a deep purple with all of the blood in it.

Heloise smiled a very broad smile again and sighed.

"Yes. I am very much going to enjoy working with you, Mark. Now...we need to get you groomed. No body hair in this house!"

I was wound up so tight, I would have done anything for her in that moment. So, I followed her out of my room and further down the hall. Two doors down on the opposite side of the hall, she pushed through a door. The room was white and bright. A bathroom. As I followed after her, I saw it wasn't just any bathroom though. It was one large communal bathroom. It was an L-shaped room with sinks along the left with cabinets. The back wall was all shower heads with drains in the floor. The dog-leg to the right had a row of toilets. There were no dividers. No doors. No privacy of any kind. In fact, there were mirrors everywhere. You'd expect them over the sinks, but the wall that held the shower heads, the wall behind the toilets...all mirrors. Luckily, they didn't face each other to make some weird 70s porn infinity room, but everywhere you looked, you could see yourself. And I saw myself naked with a painfully erect penis next to a gorgeous woman in a french maid uniform. I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

Heloise just went on with business, rummaging through cabinets till she found what she wanted. She came out with a towel, a large shallow bowl, electric clippers, a razor and shaving cream. She proceeded to fill the bowl with warm water and then came back over to where I stood with my mouth wide open at the whole scene.

"The ladies of the house prefer everything to be open," she said matter of factly. "Now, hold still so I don't make a mess of this."

I thought I was going to faint. The beautiful Heloise knelt down in front of my cock. She took hold of it in one hand and pulled it downward so she could get at my public hair with the clippers. She proceeded to trim my pubic hair as closely to my body as she could. I was about to cum from the stimulation when she suddenly squeezed my cock very hard and said in a stern voice, "No."

She proceeded to lather me up with shaving cream and then, using the razor, shave me smooth, cock, balls, and all. While she studied my scrotum and shaft for stray hairs, I was surprised by another man about my age sauntering into the bathroom. He too was naked and shaved with a cock bigger than mine swaying in front of him. He obviously was on the same regimen of vitamins that kept him half-hard.

"Hi there! Welcome aboard! I'm Cliff," he said as he walked over to one of the toilets. He looked back over at me with Heloise at my feet, gave me a smile and then started pissing. I watched him as he finished and shook his cock to get the last drops out. He gave himself a couple of strokes which made his cock stiffen and then winked at me and left the room.

"Cliff likes to show off," Heloise said. "There! All done!"

Oh, my god how I wanted her to take my cock in her mouth! She was right there! And I could feel the cool air on my newly shaved prick!

But, once again, her firm orders, "No!" I hadn't even said anything!

"OK, now I will show you the rest of the house and the grounds, but first, I'm dying for a pee!" And with that, she pranced over to a toilet, whirled about to face me and looking me in the eye, slowly pulled up her skirt to reveal her shaven pussy. She squatted toward the toilet, splaying out her knees, and proceed to piss without even quite sitting on the toilet seat. "Mmmmm. That feels good. Do you like watching?"

Yes. I did. And I told her so. Though I think she already knew what I would say.

"Watch yourself," she warned. "You need to hold out for another 24 hours until Miss Nicole comes home."

...

The last 24 hours, I had spent wired. I was wide awake and in a state of constant agitation. My cock ached from being hard for so long. Heloise had shown me around the house and grounds. Several times, I had glimpsed Cliff here and there. There were at least two other men, neither of who was clothed around the grounds as well. I counted maybe half dozen women in the french maid uniforms busy at various household tasks. No doubt, this was a beautiful place. Ms Lawrence was definitely in the money.

Heloise briefed me on the party. I knew my part, and I was ready...painfully so. Finally, it was time. I knew that Miss Nicole had arrived in the house and that the party was a family affair scheduled for this evening. Ms Lawrence, Nicole's grandmother, and her daughter, Aunt Lynda, were there with Miss Nicole (I wasn't sure where Nicole's mother was). This wasn't only Nicole's homecoming from boarding school. Nicole had come of age within the last few months. This was the first time that Nicole was being allowed to eat at the adult table. Always before, she had eaten with a nanny in the children's wing.

Dinner service started, the maids serving course after course. I was stationed in an adjacent room where the service was staged and I could hear the conversation. Every now and then I would sneak a peek around the corner to see what was going on in the dining room. I think it was put here because I too was about to be indoctrinated into a service and a particular way of life.

The conversation was fairly innocuous, but sometime over the main course, Ms Lawrence asked Nicole pointedly about her sex life. I think I could hear Nicole blush. Ms Lawrence continued to push. "Have you had sex?" "Do you masturbate?" "Have you seen a naked man?" Nicole was evasive, embarrassed, and it was obvious that while she had definitely thought about sex, she had no real experience.

And then just before desert was about to be served, "Nicole, have you ever tasted a man's cum?"

You could hear a pin drop.

At that moment, Ms Lawrence rang a silver bell on the table and the maids brought out desert, a cake. It was iced in white with red piping. They set it down ceremoniously on the table.

"Proceed," said Ms Lawrence, and one of the maids started slicing the cake, which ended up being red on the inside as well, and placing it on small plates while another maid served the slices to the three women.

"Nicole, one of the greatest joys in life is being able to have what you want when you want it without any strings attached," started Ms Lawrence. "I have learned through the course of my life exactly what brings me joy, and I have shared this with Lynda. We have built this house so that we can give ourselves that joy without interference or judgment from anyone."

Nicole sounded a bit confused by the proceedings, but I heard her mumble a vague "OK."

At that moment, Ms Lawrence rang her silver bell a second time. I peeked around the corner to see Cliff step out of a doorway behind Ms Lawrence and another man step out of a similar door behind Aunt Lynda. Both were naked and sporting large erections.

I couldn't see Nicole's face because I was behind her, but I could tell by the way her body stiffened that she was taken aback.

"You see, my dear, men can be the source of much pleasure, but they can also be the source of much heartache. Lynda and I discovered many years ago, that we preferred a certain way of interacting with men. We prefer to get what we want," said Ms Lawrence.

"Jones! Come here!" Aunt Lynda commanded. And the naked man behind her stepped up to her side. "Nicole, this is Mr Jones. He serves me. Carrie, if you please."

The maid behind Jones stepped up to his right and took his erect cock in her hand. She pumped him a few times, and just as Heloise had done in my interview, grabbed the plate with the cake on it and placed it beneath his cock just as he starting cumming. I was watching from my alcove and was amazed at the amount of cum Jones spewed onto that slice of cake.

I think that Nicole was too. She didn't saw a word, but I could see her shoulders shake with her breath.

"Cliff, if you please," said Ms Lawrence. And Cliff stepped forward, cock at the ready. Another maid stepped forward to his side and deftly took his cock in hand and masturbated him till he came on another slice of cake.

"Nicole, you have come of age and now have joined us at this table. Lynda and I have a gift for you."

I felt nudge in the small of my back. "Game on, big boy," said Heloise. She strode out past me into the dining room. As I started to follow, I saw her flip up the back of her skirt and she pulled at her ass cheeks enough to show me she was wearing one of those princess butt plugs with the pink jewel at the top. She dropped her skirt as she came up behind Nicole, and I dumbly followed, my cock standing straight up in the air.

"Mistress, I present you with your gift, yours to do as you please," Heloise introduced me. I was't sure what to do and hung back a pace. Heloise reached over and grabbed my cock and pulled me toward the table. "This...is yours."

For the first time, I could see Nicole's face. She was at once embarrassed as any teenager would be and ravenous. There was no doubt about it. She was turned on by what was happening. My cock was within a foot of her face, and I think she might have started to drool. But she quickly caught herself and swallowed while keeping her eyes glued on my cock.

Heloise started to move her hand up and down my cock.

Ms Lawrence said, "Nicole, this is Mark. He is yours for the summer."

Heloise was moving her hand faster. I knew this wouldn't take long, but I was hovering somewhere between ecstasy and the pain of the past week. I felt Heloise's other hand on the small of my back and then she slide her fingers into the crack of my ass. I was getting close to exploding. I was watching Nicole's face and her expression was of sublime expectation. Heloise snaked her finger further down until it rested on my asshole. I could feel my orgasm building up. I felt like I was about to black out.

"Let's give her the homecoming she deserves." And as Heloise squeezed my cock, she pushed her finger into my ass and I...I released. Heloise aimed my output with amazing care, stream after stream of my cum iced the cake in front of Nicole. I felt faint, but Heloise kept me standing.

I stepped back from my first service. Ms Lawrence and Aunt Lynda picked up their forks and went after their cakes hungrily. I stood there expectantly. Nicole turned around once to look me up and down. She smiled at me, and I smiled weakly back at her. Then she turned to tentatively try her cum-soaked cake. It was clearly a new experience to her. But she watched as her grandmother and aunt devoured theirs and finally took her first bite. I think I saw rapture. She scraped the plate clean after and kept turning round to look at me.

It was the first time, I'd looked at, really could see, Nicole. She was a beauty. A young version of her grandmother, dark eyes. She licked her lips and turned back to the table. "Thank you, mother. This is such a wonderful gift."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Manse Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds